Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Maya's maleness rose to full erection with the sight of Kelvin's huge manhood before her. "Damn. You're really well hung." She reached over and prodded at the human's thick length. "Mind if I have a go?" she asked as she adjusted her position to straddle the man's crotch, reverse cowgirl style. "Oh, yeah, Lena, you can suck me off. If you've never tried it, you're missing out." she said with a grin.

"I'll take you up on that in a bit," Lena said to the goblin. "But right now I have some gratitude sex I wanna have with my new fairy friend." She scooped Melusine up with a giggle and made her way over to another pool so she and the fairy could enjoy themselves. "And as for you, little cutie..." She paused and pulled Melusine's dress off with her fingers, stripping the cute little pixie. "Heheh, I just eanna lick you all over!"

Kelvin's body seemed to move quite naturally with the diminutive goblin futanari woman's figure, surprising for him considering he'd never been so close to a goblin of any shape or gender before. Despite that, his strong pale hands found their way to her wide feminine hips as his long veiny human manhood pushed up between her legs and in front of her, the dark red head of his cock rubbing up against the dark green head of her shecock. "Well, Miss Maya... I think it's only right that I should admit... I love women of your bodily... persuasion. I understand if this is merely a passing fling for you but... I can see myself becoming quite accustomed to your figure..."

Leaning back in the shallows so he rested his rear end and the backs of his legs on the smooth stone surface beneath the water, Kelvin reached around and squeezed Maya's swollen goblin futanari shecock, with gradually increasing pressure, savoring the texture of her body. His other hand slid up from his hip and waist, feeling the smooth soft contours of her curvy little body up to one of her large breasts which seemed enormous on her shorter frame. He squeezed one of the breasts, gently cupping it before giving it more of a firm grip, feeling her dark green nipple being gently pinched and rolled between his knuckles as he slowly stroked her engorged shecock, thumbing her sensitive dickhole.

He pulled his hips back getting into position, testing the heat and tightness of her feminine entrance with the very tip of his engorged human cockhead, leaking clear precum against the exposed pink flesh of her dark-green-lipped womanhood. He exhaled slowly as he penetrated the goblin futanari's entrance, so much warmer, tighter, and sticky yet more lubricating than any human female he'd ever entered. He knew his body was right to have such a fixation on xenophilia as he spoke quietly up to the back of her head, "Ah... You know... Lady Maya... I hear that it's a bit taboo for human men and goblin women to mate... Maybe people fear that our species will die out if we all realize just how amazing this pleasure is... Mmmm I can see why if that's the case..." He felt himself working in partially and out, slowly delving in a little deeper with each thrust, trying to spread her natural lubrication around to make the experience as pleasurable for her as possible before trying to push himself hilt-deep inside of her. The sight of her little shoulder blades and the exotic hair along the back of her head, not to mention the wide-hipped perfectly round green asscheeks resting just below his hips, with the sensation of his hands on one of her breasts and her shecock, and of course the intense penetration of her exotic vaginal cavity, was nearly an orgasmic experience in and of itself. But the man kept his composure and his stamina in check, at least for the time being~

Melusine's cheeks turned from blue into a soft purple while she was sraring at Maya's and Kelvin's throbbing erections. Every cock that belonged to someone whose leg was taller than she was impressed her with its big size. Melusine was fascinated by the gargantuan appendages whenever she saw one in front of her. Sure, even a three inch long dick wouldn't fit into her tiny fairy pussy, but she could still use her whole body as well as her magic to bring her partners to an amazing orgasm and still managed to cum too. Melusine was screamed to show how surprised she was when she got scooped up and carried to another pool by Lena. Her now clean clothes returned just in time only to get stripped away from her. "I own you my life so you cando what you want with me...just don't try to eat me please..." It had happened two or three times in the past that the water fairy got swallowed whole, but she always could get out of these situations before she could be digested.

Shiana was bored decided to wander around so she could explore the town she was in right now. The changeling found her way to the bath house and decided to pay it a visit despite the fact that she didn't have to clean herself. Her gelatinous body produced a slime that reppeled any kind of dirt from her. But the feeling of being surrounded by water and swimming inside it felt so good that she liked to take a bath from time to time. Shiana didn't need to disrobe since she was already completely naked all the time, even when she changed her skin into clothes. She sunk into the hot water of one of the many pools of the bath house without noticing the goblin and the human having sex near her. This was one of the rare situations in which she wanted to relax instead of fuck, but she would never turn down the offer for having sex even when she was relaxing. Her two cocks were floating around in the water like the tentacles of a squid or jelly fish while her big breasts floatted on the surface of the water.

Maya gasped as she felt Kelvin's hands roaming her body, coming to a stop on her cock and one of her breasts. She could only moan as the human's thick member penetrated her. She was by no means a virgin, but she'd never felt such a large cock rubbing her inner folds before. Maya quickly began thrusting her hips in time with the knight's, her rather shapely ass bouncing off of his lower abdomen. It certainly had been a while for the goblin, and it wasn't long before she reached orgasm, spurting both masculine and feminine juices.

Kelvin was scarcely aware of the sudden appearance of Shiana the slime girl in the bath that he was currently sharing quite happily with Maya his new lovely goblin friend. Though his eyes did notice her tendril-like futanari appendages floating about pleasantly. But getting back to that green-toned beauty, she was quick to push him over the edge with the undulating motions that her rhythmically pumping hips, driving her tight goblin pussy up and down the length of his veiny achingly hard member. It's said that a man's semen production is elevated considerably during sex as opposed to masturbation, and Kelvin was certainly pent up from his journey. The amount of seed that burst out of him and creampied Maya was certainly considerable. He could feel the sticky moisture of her green shecock spurting out its cum onto his hand and down her shaft, drooling around her vaginal opening, which was currently turned out, exposing the pink fleshy inner walls that were flooded with Kelvin's potent sticky human seed. He panted and pulled her back, laying her back down flat against his chest. He let go of her shecock, grasping onto her breasts now with both hands, one of them still covered in her cum, and pumping the last of his oozing cum inside of her, enjoying the feeling of bouncing her busty little body up and down against his toned figure. He leaned his face in toward her long pointed goblin ears and began to lick and gently grind his teeth against them, enjoying the exotic scent, texture, and taste of her foreign flesh.

"Ah... That was just perfect Lady Maya..." he whispered, savoring the afterglow of their mutual orgasm in the warm water, the noisy splashing from their rutting hips now subdued. "Want to go for another round...? Mmm I could definitely make this a regular thing... I have to wonder if a human can impregnate a goblin futanari woman... Certainly fun trying even if I can't hehe..." he said in between moments of nibbling and sucking at the side of her neck and large pierced ears.

Shiana kept her eyes shut while she was listening to the sound of two peoe having sex in the pool near her. Her nipples got stiff and her hands reached down to stroke her two cocks. The scent of cum and pussy juices wafted into her nose which turned her own even more. She really wanted to join the unusual couple in their fun, but she didn't want to disturb them. Shiana wouldn't mind being the one who got sandwiched between them and getting fucked while her cocks were moving around ind the water. Maybe she could slide them into Maya's pussy and her ass while she got pounded by the man and the futanari in her two lower holes at the same time. There was the possibility of spitroasting her and use her mouth while one of the fucked her slimy pussy. Shiana was now teasing herself by stopping to stroke her cocks before she could get to the point of no return and cum. She wanted to edge to the sound of two people having sex together and cum only when she got included in the fun they had. Maybe she could use all the absorbed sexual energy from earlier to restore the stamina and libido of Maya and Kelvin after they got exhausted from fucking so much, but she wouldn't do it only to watch.

Maya rested against Kelvin's chest, panting. "Gods, Sir Kelvin... you were really pent up... Haven't had a romp like that since I left home..." She was practically melting in the knight's embrace, her body relaxing as he nibbled on and played with her pointed ears. She sat up for a moment, then took her long, flowing red hair out of its holder and let it fall down her back and ran her hands through it. The goblin then resettled herself on Kelvin's chest with a sigh. "You're good, really good..."

"Mmmm I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Lady Maya... I'm typically a bit of a man-whore but... I can definitely see my body becoming quite addicted to yours..." Kelvin whispered in reply, his manhood still buried to the hilt inside of the goblin thief's little green pussy, his dirty blonde pubic hairs grinding against the dark green flesh of her labia majora.

"Well... I'm an old man by this world's standards... I've been at it for about twenty years now... I started young... Mmmm..." he continued, pausing his thoughts as he licked at the golbin girl's ear and tugged at her metallic piercings with his teeth, pinching her flesh ever-so-gently. His manhood seemed undeterred and lingered inside of her, still a little more than half-erect, his hands scooping up the mixture of "You're really good yourself... I think the only way I can have a perfect little futanari goblin girl like you all to myself is if I knock her up... But I get the feeling that's not what you're interested in... In any case.... I think my human cock is a very happily sated fellow right now..."

((OOC: less than a day until I leave for Japan now sadly, won't be back until mid-april or so...))

((Aww... Well, have a nice trip! Hopefully our characters will be able to meet up again at some point.))

Maya gave a tired laugh hearing the knight say what he did. "Yeah, you're right. I'm not interested in the whole 'having a kid' thing right now... And I'm actually quite tall for my kind, so I don't know where you're getting this 'little' thing from. I'm almost five feet tall." She slowly stood, dragging the man's dick out of her pussy. "Well, it's been fun, but I gotta get myself washed and back out there. There's more shinies for me to find around here."

Lena giggled at the fairy's request. "Well now you're just giving me ideas. Nom!" She'd said it playfully but now she couldn't help imagining what it would be like to swallow her. Instead she pried the tiny girl's legs apart with two fingers and lavished her tongue all across Melusine's lower body. The fairy was so tiny that Lena couldn't lick any one part specifically, so each long lick covered the fairy's legs, vulva and stomach with a fresh sheen of saliva. She wriggled her tongue all over the tiny girl's body, loving her unique flavor and relishing such a rare opportunity. Finally, she sucked Melusine's entire lower half between her lips, the fairy's body filling her warm, wet mouth. Her satisfies groan vibrated up Melusine's legs to her spine and through her wings as Lena's saliva pooled and submerged her up to her waist.

(Have fun with the cute asian femboys ;))

Shiana decided to turn around and get out of the water after she had finished absorbing Maya's and Kelvin's juices from the water. She wanted to leave the pool when she heard that the goblin wanted to get some shinies. Maybe there was a way to convince her to have some fun with her. Shiana waited for Maya at the entrance/exit of he bath house before she approached her. "I heard that you want to find some shinies. I know a dungeon that should have some shiny gems inside it. It's not too far from here so we could go to it any time you want. What do you say, do you want to get some shinies? I'm Shiana by the way."

Melusine looked at the larger elf girl with fear in her eyes at the thought of getting eaten by her. She kinda liked Lena and didn't want to hurt her to get out of her body. The tiny fairy girl didn't resist when her legs got pulled apart. A soft sigh slipped through her lips followed by moans when she felt the much larger tongue lick over her lower body. Melusine loved the sensation of getting covered with a new layer of saliva with each lick. Lena caught her off guard when she put half of her little body into her warm and wet mouth. Melusine was now moaning louder and squirming around thabks to the vibrations of the elf girls moans running through her tiny fairy body while her lower body submerged into the saliva. "You can put me into your mouth...but please don't swallow me down...it would be unpleasant for both of us..."

Maya had just finished washing herself when Shiana approached her. The goblon had a nasty habit of tuning most people out, but at the mention of "shinies," her ears suddenly started listening. "Oh, really? You know where some good shinies are? Where are they? How hard would it be to get them?" Her words came out in a rushed breath as she turned to face the changeling. She made a face, though, when she heard the word "dungeon." "Sorry, not interested. I'm not a high enough level for most dungeons. I'm a thief, see. That's how I get my shinies."

"Don't worry, I can protect you from the monsters and traps of the dungeon, my level should be high enough to keep you safe. We could form a group with other adventurers, but I can help you with stealing some shinies too..." Shiana grabbed into her pocket and pulled a small fire ruby out of it. "Or I could give you this for the promise of having sex with me. I always wanted to know how the cock of a goblin feels inside my pussy." She hoped that Maya would be interested in this offer. Shiana had found many different treasures on her travel, but not the legendary artifact she was looking for.

Maya could barely contain her excitement. Fire rubies were some of the rarest gems, extremely hard to find. She took the stone very carefully and, after rummaging through her clothes and gear, pulled out a jeweler's magnifier and examined it. "Beautiful color, fire inside is brilliant, nice shape and cut, and I can just feel the magic energy this has!" Putting the magnifier and the gem away in her gear, she took Shiana's hand. "It's a deal!"

((Haha! I sure hope so Revnarh! See you soon all, feel free to god-mode Kelvin around with the lovely ladies in my absence, I'm sure he'll feel sad if he misses out on all the fun~))

Shiana smiled when she saw how fascinated Maya was about the fire ruby. It wasn't the biggest one, but it still had magic inside it and was the real deal instead of a cheap imitation. She grabbed the goblins hand and shook it to seal tgeir deal. "Ok, how do you want to do this? You can use my body to your hearts content and fuck me however you want. Or do you want to ride on one of my cocks? Oh, I nearly forgot...you don't have to hold back. Don't sorry about knocking me up, I can absorb semen too fast to become pregnant." There were a few times in the past where her partners had gotten close to impregnating her thanks to the sheer amount of cum which made her entire body look white instead blue. No matter with how much cum she gets filled or how virile the sperm is; nobody can make Shiana pregnant as long as she doesn't want to get impregnated. Not to forget that the semen had to get to her womb before it could be absorbed by her body too.

Lena giggled, sending ripples through Melusine's tiny body between her lips. Finally, she slid the fairy out of her mouth, sucking her legs all the way down to the tips of her toes. "You are so much fun!" she said, letting go of Melusine so she could shake off the claustrophobic feeling of being in someone's mouth. "So, um..." Lena started, blushing at the idea of even suggesting this. "I don't know if you liked...um...what I did to save you earlier. But if you did...maybe...you could pay me back in kind?" The flavor of the little water fairy's body had been delightful so far, her whole self as sweet as candy and leaving Lena to wonder what other tastes she might experience.

Excited, Maya rushed to put her clothes back on, not worrying about the holder for her long ponytail, then grabbed Shiana's hand. "Ok, Shiana, there's an inn just a few buildings over. Let's go there!" She then didn't give the changeling time to respond as she practically dragged her to the inn. Once they had a room paid for and were in it, Maya's clothes hit the floor before the door was even fully shut. It was clear that she was excited- and not just emotionally. Her shecock was rising to attention rapidly, pointing straight at Shiana.

Melusine moaned louder when the vibrations caused by Lena's giggling cursed through her tiny body from the soles of her feet to the tip of her head and wings. She wasn't afraid of being in someones mouth, she just didn't want to hurt her new friend by escaping from her after she got swallowed down. The soft blush on her cheeks turned into a darker shade of purple and spread over her whole face when she listened to the request of the elf girl. The whole body of the little water fairy had something delicious. For example, the sweet taste and scent of her sweat was the reason why she got chased by hungry creatures who were larger than she was. "Y-yes...just put me back into your mouth..." Melusine waited until Lena wrapped her soft lips around her small body before she began to empty her bladder. She spread her labia with her fingers and aimed so her golden nectar couldn't miss the taste buds of the tongue that was below her. A sigh of relieve escaped her mouth while she was peeing into Lena's mouth. It wasn't much what Melusine released, but the taste of her urine got nhanced thanks to holding it in for such a long time. She didn't need to go to the toilet so often like others and had enough time to ripen her golden nectar inside her small body. Melusine could never quench her bodies thirst by wetting herself or absorbing her own sweat. She just wasn't able to produce enough liquid in time before she would dry up and die. This was the reason why she looked for help whenever she couldn't find a puddle or another source of water to bath inside it.

Shiana giggled when she heard and saw how eager Maya was to fulfill her part of their deal. She let the goblin lead the way and followed her when she was dragged along the way to the nearby inn. The sight of Maya getting naked again pulled her attention to the large member and set of with cum filled balls below them between her legs. Shiana didn't waste any time to get on her knees in front of the goblins throbbing and rock-hard member only to place a kiss on the tip right above the opening. Her own two cocks got out and stood up, but they got ignored right now. All of the changelings attention was centered on the goblins shaft in front of her face. Shiana licked every single inch of Maya's large cock and showered it with kisses while her hands fondled the big balls despite the fact that she couldn't wait to feel this thick and big dick inside her already with juices soaked pussy. Precum oozed out of her pair of twelve inch long throbbing members while the nipples on her gelatinous tits got stiff enouh to put a scratch on the scales of an adult black dragon. Shiana didn't want to make Maya wait too long while she was worshipping her cock and balls with her hands, lips and tongue any longer. She wrapped her soft lips around the head of the goblin hermaphrodites shaft only to move her head up and down. Shiana deepthroated Maya's penis to the point where her chin pressed against the skin of her partners nuts. She licked around the head of the member in her mouth and sucked on it like she wanted to milk the goblins balls dry.

Lena's eyes rolled back in perverse pleasure as the little fairy emptied herself onto her tongue. There were simply no words to describe the taste, the tiny being so completely infused with magic that her flavor went beyond the physical and into the ethereal. It was over quickly, as there was very little to be had, but the moment had been a powerful one and Lena found herself gushing across her thighs in a flood of slippery creme. It was so hard not to swallow; despite Melusine's pleas she almost devoured the little fairy out of reflex. Instead she slid her out again, panting in pleasure and the exhaustion of fighting back her instinct.

"Wow," she said finally. "Why do you taste so amazing? I can see why you're worried about being eaten. I, um...I almost did it. Sorry." She was utterly ashamed of herself for considering it, but something told her that Melusine understood the urge.

Maya gently started bucking her hips into Shiana's mouth, her hand going to the back of the changeling's head for a little extra support. It wasn't long before the goblin tightened her grip a little bit. "Sh-shiana... I'm... c-close!" she gasped out, then sent a generous load down her throat. When she pulled away, Maya saw that Shiana's twin members were hard and dripping precum, so she went and laid herself on the bed with her legs spread open.

Maddie leaned out of her dark corner to get a better look at what seemed to be a slime girl getting throat-fucked by a goblin shemale. Which was probably pretty cool. She pulled out her notebook and flipped through it, looking for the reference sheet. According to her notes, that was in fact pretty cool. However, she still had no idea why everyone kept fucking in her room. If this was her room. She still wasn't sure.

Melusine panicked when she got pulled deeper into Lena's mouth as soon as she began to swallow the golden nectar down. Only her head was sticking out of the elf girls lips. The little water fairy held completely still and thanked the gods when she got pulled out instead of swallowed. Melusine had a phobia of being eaten by someone who was bigger than her since she had lost her legs thanks to gastric acid. Luckily her thirst had kicked in and absorbed the acidic liquid before she could be digested completely. What had followed next was very painful for the predator who had eaten her when she forced her way out through the bladder and urethra after she changed from her physical to her liquid form. Lena had saved her life and was nice to her which was the reason why Melusine didn't want to hurt her new friend. "I know that I taste wonderful...I'm eating my own juices from time to time..." She hoped that their fun wasn't already over yet. The small water fairy flew closer to Lena's crotch until she could touch the skin of the elf girl. Melusine didn't ask for permission nor did she wait for being told that she should stop. Instead she started to lick the creme off of Lena's legs and stopped only before she got to the source of the delicious treat.

Shiana didn't notice Maya's hands on the back of her gelatinous head and just continued to suck on her green cock. She gulped every single drop of the delicious goblin semen down without spilling even one droplet. Shiana didn't stop sucking on the large member iinside her mouth until she had gotten everything of the thick load of tasty cum out of Maya's urethra. She wanted to suck more on the goblins dick, but she pulled her head reluctantly away only to see the the sight of Maya getting on the bed with spread legs. Shiana didn't waste any time and followed the sexy goblin herm only to get on top of her. "Wait a second, I have an idea..." She turned around and managed to get Maya's cock into her slimy pussy while her two throbbing members slid into her partners two holes at the same time. This way they could feel both the pleasure of being penetrated and penetrating someone at the same time. Shiana didn't notice that Maddie was in one of the corners of this room and continued to have sex with Maya. The changeling could get used to this position, but she wanted to fuck the whole night long or at least until one of them both got too exhausted to continue. In this case Shiana could keep on going by either using Maya as a sextoy or by getting used herself. This had happened a few times in hsr past when she was the slave of the old dragon who had aimed to fuck her brain out of her to create the perfect mindless sex puppet.

Lena giggled and opened her legs up to let Melusine explore her body. The layer of brown fuzz around her pussy was soaking wet from the bath, with a pink opening barely visible between her puffy outer lips. "I'm not sure what you like," Lena said to the fairy. "But go ahead and do anything you want. I really don't mind being used for fun, so just enjoy yourself." She reached down and pulled her vagina open wide enough to let her juiced dribble out, wide enough that Melusine could see the delicate ring of Lena's hymen around her entrance.

Back
Top Bottom