Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Quinn couldn't help but be a little annoyed as both paladin and succubus ignored him. He gave the orc a smile when he mentioned his sister. "I'm glad. to hear it. Heida accepts her maidens from all races." though he tried to search his mind for any half orc priestesses. The slime girl's offer caused him to blush. "Th-That would be great. Thank you."

Grom pulled the demoness abit closer "Get me an ale and anything is possible." he joked then he looked back to Quinn "wasnt the best thought she was a hell of a fighter though."

Lilith had no interest in Quinn as long as she didn't know that she was in reality a he. She would have had her fun with him when she knew that about the priestess. The demoness had a disliking for priests and paladins, but she loved it to mess with them when they tried to kill her just because she was a demon. Not all demons were evil, she just wanted to have some fun. Granted, her way of doing that was a little bit...chaotic. But weren't all demons that way thanks to their hellish nature? Lilith could be very nice and was a great friend as soon as someone made the effort to learn more about her. If only she wasn't bound to Magnolia...the things she wanted to do with her freedom... Lilith nodded and slipped away to order the biggest mug of the strongest ale the barkeeper had. She returned with a very large mug that nearly looked like the half of a barrel and gave it to Grom. "Here ya go, strong guy. A big beverage for a big and strong guy!"

Shiana seperated herself completely from Adrian with a last touch of his genitals with her hands. She looked at Quinn with a warm smile and sat down on the chair next to 'her'. "How about I treat you to a meal and a drink before we hit the hay and call it a night? Or we could go for a walk through town and talk a little bit." There was something about the priestess that interested the changeling in 'her' and she wanted to find out what that was. "By the way, I love the teachings of your goddess. I'm all for fertility and what comes with it. I wish I could be more fertile, but I'm only compatible with my own kind." That was something that the world didn't want to see, an already always horny Shiana (thanks to her pastl who got into heat thanks to her mating being activated. Not that this ever happened before, at least as long as she could remember. "I think that I never got the chance to try out how fertile I am...I left my home when I was younger and had some fun after my training, but I never had sex with another changeling. I wonder how that would feel..."

Adrian growled as Shiana melded into his armor. His body offered no response to her caress, his physiology completely in check.

"Out," he ordered, his eyes glowing bright blue as his body temperature began to rise far beyond normal human parameters. Luckily, the changling separated from him before it got too uncomfortable.

He looked curiously after Luna as she departed, shaking his head. "Fly, little leaf," he murmured to himself. They'd meet again. He had more urgent matters to attend to.

"I would advise not coupling with this one, Fellhammer," Adrian said almost absently. He reached behind his belt, looking for something. "Demons are tricky lovers to begin with, but she's a host demon. She's possessed the body of a human, likely against her will. By sleeping with her, you'd be giving strength to the occupier and supporting the enslavement of a human being." He removed a small pouch of powder. Walking over to the bar, he selected a bottle of gin and poured the liquor into a shot glass. Once done, he tapped some of the powder into the glass and stirred it with his finger.

"Drink this, please," he offered the glass to Lilith.

Quinn blinked. She was a changling? Well, that was something new. "Well, let's talk about it," he said, guiding her to a table that was thankfully empty. "I can't say what it's like to mate with a changling," he said, "But maybe I can help with the fertility part. A miracle that Heida can grant is to make one race fertile to another. We get numerous inter species couples wanting aid in having a child."

"Unlike my brethreen I don't become stronger by sleeping with others. I use sexual energy as a source of food and only as that." Lilith watched Adrian walk to the bar and order a drink too. She couldn't listen to him any longer about her being the one who entraped Magnolia and was glad that he had walked away. Her smile froze and turned into a frown when he returned only to offer her a drink. "You don't know the whole story. How about you talk to my host as soon as you can?" She didn't want to give up the control over Magnolia's body yet which was the reason why she didn't vanish. "Are you trying to poison me or something like that? No thanks, but I don't take any drinks from paladins. Who knows what's inside that glass!" He'd have to force her to drink it when he wanted to get her affected by the powder that he had mixed into the liquor.

Shiana listened to Quinn's words with interest and raised an eyebrow when she heard about inter species couples. She had seen half-dragons and other children of different pairs who weren't the same species. "That sounds good, but you can't impregnate me. Or are you a hermaphrodite like me? Then we won't need to use the blessings of your goddess. In that case I could make you become pregnant, but only if you want." Shiana really thought that she had a cute looking young woman in front of her. She had gotten fooled by Quinn's feminine looks and didn't know that 'she' was in reallity a he. Shiana didn't want to hurt his feelings though, it was just that she never had heard of a male priestess.

Grom nodded to Lillith and laughed softly after taking a large gulp of ale "You insult me Paladin." he say opening his vest to reveal tattoos that seemed to slither across his green skin. " I am Grom Fellhammer Son of Dool Fellhamer. The tamer of demons." he patted his axe "And like Fett I was forge with demon blooded mother." he pulled Lillith to him "and besides Paladin...my clan has enslaved humans for generations." he said as he pulled the demoness closer taking another drink "these tattoos are the marks of my blood and bloodline... Fell blood."

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Adrian said to Lilith. He gestured towards the glass. "This is a class two anaphrodisiac, processed from the leaves of the vitex agnus-castus. It inhibits libido. Since I assume your control of your host persists so long as you're horny, this will weaken your lust and give me a few minutes to question whatever human is hidden beneath your devilish facade. If she clears what you've said, then you're innocent of any crimes." He made a face. "Well. Actually, that's not true. Indwelling still falls under 'Practition of the Dark Arts', but it's a lot better than slavery in my book, and seeing as how I don't have time to deal with petty crimes, I'd be willing to let you off with a warning."

Adrian looked towards Grom with a roll of his eyes. "Alright Fellhammer. If you want to tussle around in bed with a species that literally eats sexual energy, be my guest. I pray she's telling the truth when she says she doesn't kill her victims. Just give me a few minutes to talk to the girl underneath the demon and you two can do whatever you so please with your bodies."

Erica stood near Adrian for a while, listening to his conversations, before heading back to the table. She plunked down into her chair with a sigh. "He's busy... Maybe I can talk to him after he's done with Lilith." She looked up at Gale. "I think he might be able to help us track down and defeat Alexander."

At Shaina's mentioning of impregnating him. His eyes fell, a small, sad smile. "I'm afraid that's impossible, Even with Heida's blessing." Quinn really had no desire to get pregnant, but anything that reminded him of what he was made him sad. A lone- ugly male in a church full of beautiful women. He tried to hide his sadness. "So, what brings a changling here? I've heard stories about your kind, but I've never met one."

"Oh, if you wanted to talk to her then why didn't you just ask me nicely?" Lilith closed her eyes and concentrated for a few seconds. She vanished back into her host without even touching the glass that Adrian had offered her. Magnolia was now standing close to Grom and looked around with confusement in her eyes. Now would be the perfect chance for the paladin to talk to her. Lilith would be able to listen to the whole conversation of course. She might be trapped inside the young witch, but she could experience everything that Magnolia experienced. The same counted the other way too, but only with emotions like pain.

Shiana looked a little bit confused at Quinn after she had listened to his words. "You look so cute and sexy at the same time. Sure, you lack a little bit in the chest department, but..." It finally dawned on her when she realized what he meant. "Oooh...I'm sorry if I have been rude or if I insulted you." She blushed a little bit and looked awkwardly down to the ground. "W-well, you could still try to impregnate me after you got the blessings of your goddess." Shiana tried to safe this and smiled reassuringly at the male priestess. "And if you want, then I can still fuck you even if you won't be able to get pregnant. Only if you're into that, of course." She didn't want to scare him away and tried her best to not insult or hurt him with her words. "Oh? What kind of stories did you hear? Well, I'm here to just have some fun with others."

Grom shrugged at Adrain "wouldn't be the first time ones tried it." he looks to the host of the demoness "well hello there" he says with a Orcish grin.

Adrian only suddenly became aware of the dragoness trying to get his attention. He looked over at Gale and Erica and offered them a nod. "I beg your pardons. I'll be with you in one moment after I take care of this."

Adrian smiled at Magnolia as she 'woke up'. "Don't be alarmed, miss," he nodded to her, "I am Adrian Arkos, knight of the Monastic Order and servant of the Eternal Light. It's my understanding that you're currently sharing this body with a demon." He looked carefully at her. "Is this demon holding your body captive against your will, or this a consensual partnership between the two of you?" He stepped close to her, reaching into his cloak and retrieving the amulet on his chest. "Please, hold this while you answer. If there is dark magic in you compelling you to lie, it will burn bright."

Quinn winced when she figured out the truth. He was half expecting her to laugh or walk away in disgust, but what she said next surprised him. "Y-You want me too...!?" When he offered to make Shaina fertile, he didn't mean he would get her pregnant. Not that he didn't want to, but... "A-Are you sure there isn't anyone else you'd prefer? I'm sure there are better candidates than me. You're really beautiful."

Magnolia looked up at the muscular and big orc who was holding her in his arms close to his body. "H-hello..." She blushed while she didn't even try to get out of Grom's hug. His body felt warm and made her feel like she could leave everything to him to treat her how she deserved to be treated by him. Magnolia looked at Adrian and listened to his words. She grabbed the amulet and began to speak. "I'm Magnolia, a young witch who made a mistake. I tried to summon a lesser demon to get my first servant, but instead I summoned Lilith. First she tried to seduce me so she could feed of the sexual energy, but ssomething went wrong. Instead she bondedwith me and got trapped inside my soul. Now she gets control over my body from time to time to be free for a few a while. I didn't want accident to happen..." Tears welled up in her eyes when she remembered eeverything that had led to her current situation. Her soft lips turned into a happy smile when she thought about the good time she had with the demoness. "There were bad days, but there were good ones too. She tought me new magic which I couldn't use before and in exchange I promised her to find a way to seperate her from my body. The problem is that nobody could help us so far..." The amulet didn't show any signs of burning with a bright light, indicating thaz she was telling the truth.

Shiana looked at Quinn with a warm smile while she got a little bit closer to him. "Hey, how about we go to my room and have some fun? You can still give me the blessings of your goddess afterwards. I could then look for someone who is better suited for impregnating me if you don't want to do that." She kissed his cheek to tease him a little bit. "I'm a changeling and even my children will be changelings unless I turned into another species permanently." Shiana was waiting for Quinn's response with an extended hand. It looked like she wanted to invite him to follow her. "I'm just hoping that you won't be scared of my two cocks...I absorbed so much semen that I can have three dicks at once now. Or a single one that is large enough to make a dragon proud." Shiana blushed at the compliment of the male priestess. "Thanks...you're very cute!" She realised that her words might have had hurt him again. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to insult you..." Shiana was still hoping that she would have the chance to fuck Quinn too.

Grom listened to her story and he shifted slightly when she talked about magic but he kept his hold on her. He knew that if she did try anything he could crush her. But at the moment he saw no need. He looked to Adrain "Dont seem to be any misgivings in her." he says looking back down to her.

Quinn blushed and smiled. "Oh, you didn't insult me," he said, "I heard it from my sisters all the time." He hesitated when she offered her hand. Even after learning what he was, she still wanted to be with him. He gave her a shy smile. "I would be honoured." he said, taking her hand.

"I think not," Adrian nodded, content. He withdrew the amulet. "Miss, you're technically guilty of Practicion of the Dark Arts and Minor Malfeasance, the penalties of which range anywhere between mandatory arcane rehabilitation to life imprison or death." He gave her an unamused smile. "In your case, it'd be something closer to rehabilitation - separating you from your demon and giving you both your bodies back. Maybe a night or two in jail if you've got a record. Unfortunately, being completely occupied with my current investigation, I'm afraid I have no time to attempt the separation myself. I encourage you to submit your plight to the nearest Monastic Cleric and see what can be done. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I pass through town again." He looked at Grom. "Fellhammer you have the night to yourself. We leave at dawn. I'll try and round up a few more party members before we go; feel free to help me out with that if you run into anyone that you think will be useful on our quest. Look for mages, sorceresses and rangers - we have enough muscle on this team already."

Turning away from them, he walked over to Erica and Gale. "Thank you for your patience," he looked between them and offered them a nod. "I am Adrian Arkos, Soleillan Knight of the Monastic Order and Paladin of the Eternal Light. How can I be of assistance to you?"

Magnolia's face got pale when she heard that she put into prison or getting executed for doing what her teacher had told her to do. She didn't want to practice forbidden magic, she just wanted to summon a lesser demon before she tried to summon a stonger creature that could kill her when she did the slightest mistake. Sure, she should have tried to summon a wolf or a small elemental, but she didn't have had the ingredients which she needed to perform these spells. She let him take back the amulet and watched him leaving. Lilith appeared by taking over her hosts body and looked up at the strong orc. "Sooo...´how about we continue with what we didn't start? We could go to my room to have some fun if you want..."

Shiana smiled at Quinn and took his hand. She stood up and led him to her room. "Ok, do you want to start with the blessing or should we get straight to the action?" She turned her robe back into her skin and was now standing naked in the middle of the room. Shiana thought about showing him her two cocks yet or if she should wait and do that later. "How do you bless someone with the blessings of your goddess by the way? I never saw someone getting blessed before."

Gale watched this confrontation between the succubus and the paladin, waiting for his turn to converse with Adrian. When he introduced himself as such, the assassin nodded decided to speak for the two of them. "I am Gale, and this is the soon to be mother of my child, Erica." He wrapped an arm around the dragoness and eyed the paladin. "You are seeking out this Order of Darkness?"

-- -- --

The wood elf chuckled as he tried to explain his case for the warhammer. Then, he strapped it on and Rosethorn simply shook her head. This would be interesting. "Well, I am sure that you already own a warhammer of your own. And some day, maybe you will be able to buy a better one." She giggled and started to spin in circles again, bored.

Erica smiled as Gale put his arm around her. She gave a small nod when he mentioned that she was the mother of his child, unconsciously putting a hand to her stomach as if to feel the child within. "We were hoping to get your help, Sir Adrian," she said. "You see, we had a run-in with one of the Order's elite mages, a kid named Alexander." Her voice wavered a little. "He killed one of our friends, and stole his body after knocking us out."

--------

Alex shook his head, smiling. "No, I don't own any weapons yet. The Lord lets me borrow some before I go out on a mission. I forgot to grab one this time, and this one just happens to be my favorite." He caught the wood elf around the waist on one of her passes. "Hey, do you want to see something I've been working on?" he asked, motioning down a long hallway.

Quinn blushed as Shaina bared herself to him. She was quite beautiful. Slowly, he began to peel away his own robe, revealing his slim, pale form. "W-Well, any priestess of Heida can perform the miracle. Just leave it to me." He quietly approached and knelt before her. He placed his hands gently on her abdomen, and began to softly chant in an unknown language. Shaina would feel a warmth run through her womb as his hands glowed. After a moment, he pulled back. "It is done. How do you feel?" He smiled warmly.

Adrian listened closely, an icy glint frosting over his eyes as they mentioned the Order of Darkness and Alexander. By Soleil... Here he was, not fifteen minutes after losing Alexander and he was being offered a lead on a silver platter. It seemed too good to be true...

"Alexander is no 'elite mage'," Adrian spoke calmly and politely, "he's barely been through the imitating rites of killing one of every sentient species. That said, he is talented." He nodded. "If he has killed one of your friends, then I will see that he faces justice for his crimes - along with all the others."

Adrian leaned forward in his chair. He looked at both of them in turn, his eyes freezing and searching for any trace of lie or deception in their face. While this could very well be a legitimate lead, these two could also be servants of The Lord of Darkness...

"Why don't you two tell me about how you ran into Alexander," he said, "give me the story. Leave nothing out."

Erica glanced at Gale, trying to see his reaction. Just who was this knight? "Well, we were on a small mission to guide some orphaned children and a guard entourage through the woods to the next town. They had gone ahead of us, so we had to catch up with them." She paused for a moment before continuing. "There was an ambush set up for us, a group of bandits that just didn't seem right. Almost like thry were mind controlled. Anyways, Míchon, our friend, pushed through them to save one of the other in our group and was run through from behind." Here, the dragoness wiped a tear from her eye. "Alexander showed up not long afterwards, and even though we tried to fight him, he cast a knockout spell and took Míchon's body while we were out."

Back
Top Bottom