Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Akio growled again slamming into her all the harder for her dirty talk. "I don't remember asking for permission." He said as she turned on his cock and he he leaned forward his breath hot on her face for a moment as he spoke. "I'm gonna fuck you raw." He promising under his breath before smashing his lips into hers never stopping his powerful thrusting while he forced his tongue into her mouth pressing her close to him. Pausing in his thrusting leaving himself impaled in her he wrapped his arm around her back without breaking the kiss and he picked her up and pushed her against the wall for better leverage as he shoved into her cunt with all but brushing force. He broke the kiss and grabbed her breast, squeezing them and molesting them in his large hands before pinching both nipples between each hands forefinger and thumb and pulling the away from each other mixing a slight bit of pain with high amounts of pleasure. As she came and her juices were absorbed he groaned feeling he clamping down at him. Considering how easy she offered herself he couldn't believe she was so tight! He did not slow his pace as he got closer to orgasm, continuing to molest her breast and nipples, bringing on breast up to his mouth and he broke the kiss to catch the nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue and suckling on it.

((Morning

Maddie walked over to Maddie, leaving Rosie slung over the side of the AFK cart, buck nekkid with her soft green buns exposed. "So, you're a demon sometimes, how's that work exactly?" she asked, perhaps a bit impertinently.

Lena staggered to her feet after passing out from the quadruple premature orgasms. "Wha-what? I pass out for five minutes and we're suddenly off to fight a dragon? I call bullshit. In fact, I invoke the power of Wu Tang to preemptively end this quest without anyone getting a dragon dick in the butt." Just saying the words 'dragon dick' made her clench her pussy muscles in memory of the amazing yet horrible experience with Shiana.

(Character name's in there twice. I think you meant Maggie? ;) )

Míchon laughed. "I wasn't going on the quest anyways. The merc who took the paper from Gale took Shiana with him, and I don't want to go after them." He shuddered. "I could telll what they were going to do when they went into the tavern. I don't think they even waited to get into a room."

Shiana continued to moan and didn't care weither other people at this tavern could hear her screaming at the top of her lungs or not. She loved the way how Akio was fucking her and felt like she could get addicted to this and be his slave. Shiana would follow him everywhere as long as he'd fuck her senseless and filled her with lots of delicious semen. She didn't notice that he lifted her up for better leaverage and kept on moving her hips in the same rhythm he was moving his. Shiana returned Akio's kiss and moaned louder when he began to drink her milk. She couldn't hold it back any longer and came so hard that she forgot to absorb her own juices. Her pussy walls contracted and clamped down on the mercenaries cock like she was trying to milk his balls dry. Shiana hoped that he won't stop and wrapped her legs around Akio to encourage him to keep on fucking her.

Magnolia turned around and looked at the cute necromancer girl. "Well, that's because I'm possessed by a succubus. I tried to sumon a lesser demon and now I'm stuck with a demoness inside my body and mind. She's trying to take over whenever she can to have some freedom. I tried to get her out of me, but no priest or exorcist could help me. She's just too strong. I'm Magnolia by the way and the demoness inside me is Lilith. What's your name?" The young witch waved with her arms around and created a cute black dress for Maddie so she wouldn't have to walk around naked.

He groaned as she came again. Her moans were driving him on, speeding his thrust as her pussy seemed to suffocate his dick. He tasted her milk in her mouth as her breast lactated. "Shit im close." He said in a pant as he continued to hammer into her abused pussy with his hard thrusts. After a few more minutes of hard fucking he began to feel his balls tightening and he groaned before whispering under his breath. "Im gonna cum, im gonna fill you up." He promised to her lustfully as he sped up. Then with one last thrust plunging his entire cock into her he groaned holding her still as he began to pump her fully of cum with thick strand after thick strand shooting from his head directly into her womb. After several thick shots filling her to the brim he began to withdraw his still mostly hard cock from her dripping pussy. He looked at his work with satisfaction though he wasent done with her yet as he began to stroke his cock to start getting fully hard again.

Shiana's addiction kicked in and her body absorbed every last drop of Akio's semen as well as her pussy juices and femcum that was on the floor. She got high like a drug addict who took some drugs and forgot where she was. What mattered now was that she was still hungry for more which was strange. Shiana was usually satisfied after being filled to the brim with cum. Even eating a woman out and drinking her juices was enough to satisfy her for a while. So why did she crave more? Maybe it had something to do with the glow that came from inside her body. Or it was because she had absorbed so much in the last few days without taking a break. Shiana didn't need to have sex on a constantly basis, but she didn't like the painful withdrawal symptons. She had tried to go cold turkey in the past, but she couldn't bear with the agonizing hell. It was the reason why she walked into the old dragons cave and stood by his side until he died despite the fact that she could have escaped whenever she wanted. There were enough opportunities, but she had refused to take them.

He looked at her as her dripping pussy suddenly dried up along with what she had forgotten to absorb earlier. He still was masturbating slowly looking at her naked form as he got hard again as he got hard again and got back to full mast. "I do hope you dont think im done with you." He said smirking. "Though my cock is surprisingly clean thanks to you why dont you show me that you know how to use that mouth of yours, unless you only know how to scream obscurity that is." He teased still stroking his cock.

Shiana was always naturally slippy thanks to her body being made out of stretchy and expandable slime. One of the reasons why she was never wearing any real clothes was that she made them dirty very quickly with her gooey body. She just used her abilities to make it look like she was wearing something. It was much easier to get naked and ready for sex that way. Shiana watched how Akio stroked his cock back to fullmast. She didn't waste any time and walked towards him after she had gotten up. She covered his whole cock with kisses like it was her lover. Shiana did this for a few minutes and began then to lick every inch of Akio's thick and big dick. She was even kissing and licking his balls for a while too. Shiana licked around the head of his cock before she began to wrap her lips around it. Shiana moved her head forward and deepthroated him in one swift motion. Her throat stretched, but that didn't stop her form bobbing her head up and down in a teasingly slow speed. Shiana increased her movement and began to moan to send vibrations over his cock. She licked his cock everytime when she pulled her head away until only the head of his dick was still inside her and licked over his whole length when she pushed his member balls-deep back into her. Shiana didn't need to inhale the air through her nose or mouth and was able to breath through her skin which made her the perfect cocksucker. Her mouth and throat were always slippy thanks to her slimy body and could even stretch around a dragons cock.

Revnarh said:
Shiana was always naturally slippy thanks to her body being made out of stretchy and expandable slime. One of the reasons why she was never wearing any real clothes was that she made them dirty very quickly with her gooey body. She just used her abilities to make it look like she was wearing something. It was much easier to get naked and ready for sex that way. Shiana watched how Akio stroked his cock back to fullmast. She didn't waste any time and walked towards him after she had gotten up. She covered his whole cock with kisses like it was her lover. Shiana did this for a few minutes and began then to lick every inch of Akio's thick and big dick. She was even kissing and licking his balls for a while too. Shiana licked around the head of his cock before she began to wrap her lips around it. Shiana moved her head forward and deepthroated him in one swift motion. Her throat stretched, but that didn't stop her form bobbing her head up and down in a teasingly slow speed. Shiana increased her movement and began to moan to send vibrations over his cock. She licked his cock everytime when she pulled her head away until only the head of his dick was still inside her and licked over his whole length when she pushed his member balls-deep back into her. Shiana didn't need to inhale the air through her nose or mouth and was able to breath through her skin which made her the perfect cocksucker. Her mouth and throat were always slippy thanks to her slimy body and could even stretch around a dragons cock.

He watched her walk over and let go of his cock to allow her to do what she pleased. He watched her kiss it and caress it like a lover before pulling out her tongue and licking it from head to shaft making it slippery and yet and he groaned softly at times as she teased the sensitive head and tip. He groaned and had to stop himself from blowing his load down her throat immediately as she suddenly deep throated his cock, he saw her throat bulge from his massive member and found it incredibly erotic. As she began to move he watched the bulge move in her throat as she moaned her throat and mouth transferring the vibrations to his cock causing him to moan and he put a hand on the back of her head just preventing her from taking the cock out of her mouth even if she wanted too while he began to stroke her hair with the thumb of that hand. "God Shiana you really are the accomplished cock sucker." He said just a bit fondly, he needed to quest with this girl more often. It had been far to long since he had been with someone this skilled at what she did, been almost forever since he met someone who could instantly deep throat him as well. Her warm and slippery mouth was starting to bring him to completion and her tongue work was certainly helping him along and his groans were coming out periodically now. Suddenly his firm hand on the back of her head was pushing against her head and he began to thrust himself into her throat as he groaned and he speed up till he was thrusting into her mouth and throat fast and hard taking over the pace of things as he sped up wildly fucking her face as he abused her throat with his cock. After 2-3 minutes he groaned and his cock swelled for a moment before he buried himself balls deep into her throat and began sending more thick streams of seed down her throat directly into her as he sighed in relieve as the pressure in his balls was released.

Gale was surprisingly indifferent despite having his quest nabbed from under his nose. He grabbed the post about the trolls, shrugging as he figured that trolls were no match for his shadow magic and kunai. He went and looked at all of the people in his group, trying to find a companion for this new adventure. He shrugged and sat on the steps, waiting for some sort of opportunity to arise out of the ashes.

(Thanks for posting something that opens it up for the rest of us. :))

Erica sighed. It seemed that Lugae had fallen into AFK sleep again. She lifted the young mage up, groaning as she pulled him out of her nethers. Standing, the dragoness went over and placed him in the cart, next to Rosie. Hopefully, he'd wake up to a nice view of goblin tits. "Gotta find myself something new to wear..." she muttered. For some reason, even though the Rape Tree destroyed her clothes, the belt with her bag of holding wasn't damaged. She strapped it around her hips at an angle, attempting to cover her privates somewhat. Her red gaze landed on Gale standing over at the quest board. Curious, as she didn't yet know who he was, she went over to him. "I don't think we've met yet," she said, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaning to press her ample chest against him. "I'm Erica."

Gale looked up as the dragoness approached him, grinning as she said that they had not met before. "Oh, we have met. You tried to impale me with your sword as I was battling the necromancer girl. But we have yet to swap names." He smiled at her surprisingly easy name, expecting something off the wall. "And my name is Gale. A pleasure."

Shiana let Akio fuck her mouth and throat like it was a wet pussy. She was focusing on sucking and deepthroating the mercenary and didn't notice that her own cock had come out nor that it grew into a throbbing erection that was twenty inches long and five inches thick thanks to all the semen she had consumed the last few days. Shiana swallowed every last drop of Akio's delicious semen and was totally oblivious about the slowly growing pool of precum below her. She thought that she got so aroused that her pussy leaked enough juices to make the whole ground wet. The changeling pulled her head back and got up to get another round of sex with the strong man. This was the moment when Shiana noticed her cock that was bigger than his. "Sorry...I wanted to tell you sooner...but the thought of having sex with you distracted me..." She closed her eyes for a few seconds and concentrated to make her dick go away again. It didn't get any smaller than ten inches before a second cock grew above her pussy. "Looks like I'm too aroused...I hope that's no problem and we can continue..." Shiana didn't know if he wanted to be on the recieving end, but she wouldn't mind when he wanted to fuck one of her holes again instead of getting fucked in his ass or sucking her of.

Magnolia handed the black dress of the undead wizard that gave a boost to necromancy to Maddie and walked then towards the naked dragoness. She took a closer look at Erica and used then the same movements with her hands from earlier only to hold a light armor that was made out of a mixture of metal and fabric in her hands a few seconds after she had used the spell. "Here, for you. This liquid mithril armor should protect you against most attacks." Maggie felt a little bit drained after using her magic to summon two clothes that were usually very rare, but she didn't need them for herself. Lilith had stolen a few things on her travels and offered them to her host as presents, but they were mostly things which they both couldn't use. Magnolia had used a spell to put every single item into some kind of pocket universe and was able to summon up tp three items out of it per day.

He looked down at her his eye's widening at the sudden cock appearing then he realized what she was a changeling. He had heard story's about them more then a few times but he had never met her in person. For a moment he sat there confused about what he wanted to do but then he just shrugged. Whatever she had on her nothing changed the face she still had her own holes that he could still use. The rest he didnt have to worry about unless she tried sticking one of those cocks in his ass. He walked over, he still had one more whole he hadent gotten to use. "It wont bother me." He said a bit determined as if he said it he would believe it and in a way he he did. He stroked his still hard cock and put a hand on her back guiding her to the ground with her ass sticking out towards him. Gathering spit in his mouth he let it pool before letting it drip out and onto her asshole to lube it before prodding it with the head of his cock and slowly started shoving into the tight entrance.

Gale had watched this magic take place and raised his eyebrows. He had no knowledge of a spell that could create clothing, even though the uses of such magic were very limited. He smiled and looked at the mage. "Hello. My name is Gale, newest member of the party."

Shiana was a little bit surprised that Akio wasn't freaked out by her little extra between her legs. Not all changelings were born with a cock, but most of them could grow one or more by using their abilities to change their bodies. Shiana let the strong man push her on her hands and feet without resisting him. She knew that could mean only one thing and that was that he wanted to have another round of sex with her. wo of her tentacles had absorbed the two puddles that had formed on the ground and retracted as soon as they were done cleaning up. Shiana needed to recollect her own semen or else her cock would shrink to its normal size of seven inches and any other cocks would simply disappear. She felt Akio's spit lubing her backdoor up and chuckled a little bit. There was no need to lube her up thanks to her always slippery and slimy body. There were different kinds of changelings and Shiana was one of the few slime-girl changelings. She moaned when his cock slipped into her tight ass which caused her two cocks to leak more precum and her pussy to get wet again.

The young witch looked at Gale and offered him her hand with a soft smile to shake his. "I'm Magnolia. I hope Lilith didn't leave a bad impression to the group...she can be kinda rude sometimes." Maggie's appearance changed into a more demonic look when the demoness took over her body again. "Don't listen to her, I can be very nice sometimes." She pulled the extended arm back and got a little bit closer to Gale. "How about we both go to a more private place and have some fun?"

Akio was a bit surprised at himself that he didnt flip out entirely, he was sure when his seemingly never ending lust decided to leave him he would spend more time thinking about it but at the moment he just wanted to fuck her raw. Everything else was irrelevant at the moment. He wasent exactly sure why she chuckled but at the moment that wasent his concern as he groaned at her tight back entrance. "God i love fucking your tight holes." He said under his breath as he slid the rest of his cock into her ass. Once he had sheathed completely into her ass he wrapped one arm around her stomach and pulled her back with him as he sat down having her curl up in his lap with his cock still in her ass when like this his slid his hand over to her wet folds in slid two fingers into them. Then he slowly began to move the cock on her ass while his two fingers teased the insides of her folds, curling inside her as he sought to tease her most sensitive spots and areas.

Erica laughed, remembering the fight. "Oh, yeah! You tried to steal stuff from us and we kicked your ass!" She deliberately didn't mention having her own ass handed to her because of friendly fire. She turned at Maggie's approach, taking the much-needed armor from her. "Thank you, Maggie." She quickly slipped it on, finding it to fit snugly on her body. She growled at the succubus that possessed Maggie. "You're not taking him anywhere, Lilith."

Gale looked at the mage and saw no third person that could be named Lilith, and he felt his eyebrows furrow. "Who is Lilith? I only see Maggie here." He looks around to be sure that no other people are around them, completely disragrding the fact he was being squeezed by a voluptuous dragoness. Sure, his member down below noticed and was hard as diamond by this point, but no real desires creeper into his head at this point.

Erica sighed. "Lilith is right in front of you. She's a demoness who lives in Magnolia's body and comes out from time to time." She motioned to the witch/succubus. "See how her appearance has changed a little? She's Lilith right now. Maggie will be back in a while."

Gale nodded his head warily, knowing what a succubus was and what it could do to him should he enjoy its pleasures. He looked at Maggie and sighed, looking back to Erica. "Look, if you are gonna be this close, do something about the rising problem down below." He said it as if it were an annoyance rather than a craving, and while it sounded less biting a comment in his head, it came out too strong.

Erica's hand slid down his chest, lingering, teasingly, for a second at his belt before sliding into his pants and grasping the assassin's rock-hard member. "You mean this?" she asked, giving it a squeeze. "Hardly a problem." She stroked it a couple times. "Should we go somewhere more private?"

Gale looked at her then back to Lilith. He then nodded his head, deciding that the sex could easily draw out a stronger succubus from Maggie, and he wanted to keep that a low possibility. "Of course. Lead the way, Erica."

Keeping her grip on the assassin's member, the dragoness led him into the inn. The innkeeper showed them to a room on the second floor. They barely got inside and shut the door before Erica stripped Gale of his pants completely. She then readied herself, taking off her newly-acquired armor and laying on the bed with her legs spread wide. "Fuck me, Gale."

Gale let all of this just happen. He was going to enjoy this, of course, but they had important things to do that she was brushing off for quick sex. Of course, this world seemed to be full of women who wanted that. He shrugged and moved forward to the dragoness, leaning in and suckling on her neck as his dick pulsate between her legs, not penetrating quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom