Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Back over at the cart, Míchon heard Lena's yell. "What the hell's going on?" he wondered out loud. Drawing his sword, he went off in the direction the noise came from. As he got further into the dense forest, he could hear the metallic thunk of steel on wood coming from a clearing. The dark elf sped up, rushing into the area in time to see a tree-tendril sneak behind Lena and the witch girl and strike at them

MÍchon dove at the invading tendril and swung, severing it from the main body of the tree. "Damn! Where the hell did this thing come from?!?"

"Wu tang!" Lena shouted. "Wu tang, dammit!" She hacked at the constantly growing tendrils, dragging Maggie free and out of the clearing as Michon held them off behind them. "Man, this forest is freaking weird. Wu tang!"

Lugae let out a joyful squeak as he tasted Erica's milk. He suckled her feverishly, pressing himself against her. His young length slid into her as he continued to suckle and fondle.

Shiana didn't notice how Erica disrobed Lugae, but she noticed it when the dragoness began to lactate. The still glowing changeling absorbed some of the milk. It wasn't much, but it was enough to let her breasts produce milk. The young mage could now drink the milk by sucking on their nipples.

Magnolia had passed out thanks to the tree making her come so much without a single break to recover. She was close to die from dehydration and needed to drink something very quickly.

MÍchon had to dodge several vines, keeping them at a safe distance from the retreating girls. "Get back to the camp! I'll hold it off!"

Gale had heard all of the commotion from the living tree from a safe distance. While this would make him seem like even more of an opportunist to Michon, he waited for a good time to intervene. Shrugging a bit, he teleported beside the dark elf and started to hack away at the vines with his kunai and shadow magic, feeling each kill run through his conscience without any repurcussions. He looked over to Michon with a small smile on his face. "How about some friendly competition? Want to see who can kill the most vines?"

Lena dragged Maggie over behind the cart and stripped the last of the vines off of her. Damn, this girl was in bad shape. Reaching into her pouch, she fished for healing potions, settling for one of the less extreme potions that would only provide a minor high. No sense wasting the good stuff, after all. She uncorked the bottle and poured it slowly into Maggie's mouth, cradling the unconscious girl and wondering if maybe they ought to relocate the camp out of this messed up patch of woods. Freaking giant rape bugs crashing on everyone's couches was just too much, and her Wu Tang skills could only hold them off for so long.

Míchon glared at the human. "No fucking way." For a moment, the tendrils stayed back, allowing the two men to stand and face each other. The dark elf held his blade at the ready, only to have one of the malicious vines knock it from his hand. "Shit!" He drew back, a long gash down his sword arm. He gave a wry chuckle. "Guess I need to invest in some heavier armor. And a shield."

---------

Erica bucked her hips up, forcing Lugae deeper into her. Efen though they'd just had sex, she was ready for more. The buxom dragoness let out a breathy sigh, feeling the young mage latch onto a breast. She managed to get her arms in between Shiana and Lugae, pressing his face into her breast. "M-More..."

Maddie huddled with Rosie in the bushes near the camp where it was safe. The goblin seemed to have gone into an AFK coma again, leaving them both sitting there buck nekkid without muvh of a purpose in the narrative.

Gale smiled again at his rude declination and continued to fire shadow magic at the vines and branches, using his kunai if they got to close. His eyes were glowing purple again, and that glow seemed to intensify with each kill. "Perhaps that would be a good idea, dark elf."

A bro-mantis jumped out at Lena and it was all like "Rawr! Imma call you Senpai!" And then she sstabbed it, which was cool. It dropped a ring when it died, and Lena picked it up to try and read the inscription. "Looks like the bonuses are listed in old Dwarvish. Plus four to...spaghetti arms? Not sure I'm translating that right." She put on the ring and was rewarded with the most uncomfortable feeling ever as four enormous, snakelike tentacle penises erupted from fuck-knows-where. "Ohhhhh. 'spaghetti arms', right. Hey, Michon! Come here a minute!"

Míchon reached into his bag of holding, pulling out the sword he'd looted from the bandits early on. Its blade glowed with a fire enchantment. "Maybe I should've been using this one from the start..." The tree decided to restart its attack right then, sending more tendrils their way. Míchon registered that Lena called him, but in the heat (no pun intended) of the battle, he kept going, his blade burning through the plant's wildly flailing vines and branches. He located his old sword and fought his way through the area to it. Now wielding both blades, his attacks came a little slower, but he was able to take out more of the branches. Somehow, he found himself out of the tree's range of attack, leaving Gale in there to fight on his own.

The dark elf fell to his knees at Lena's side, taking note of the four "spaghetti arms." "Where the hell... did those... come from?" he asked, gasping for air. Dual-wielding wasn't one of his main skills, but he could use it at the cost of a lot of stamina.

Gale could tell that he was going to abandon him and sighed, flaring up his shadow magic and sending it through his kunai for a temporary enchantment. Then, he went crazy, his kunai whirling and spinning, slicing a lot of the branches in half as he fought, leaving the two of them to discuss whatever as he leveled himself.

"Magic ring that came out of a bug's head," Lena said. "That's not important right now. Bend over. This is gonna get NASTY."

Míchon stood up and stepped away, eyes going wide with surprise. "I'm, uh, not really into that sort of thing..." He put his blades up in front of himself as a sort of barrier. "Please don't try anything like that with me."

"I never get to have fun," Lena said before randomly cockslapping an equally random mantis with her tentacle dick. "Okay, I have to admit that was actually pretty fun. How do guys not just spend all day slapping things with their dicks? I mean, if I had balls I'd be teabagging, like, everything."

Magnolia recovered after she drank the potion with Lena's help. She woke up after a while and looked around to find her saviour without knowing who had rescued her. Maggie looked at the elf with four cocks and wondered how that was even possible. One moment Lena didn't have a single dick between her legs and now she had four! Lilith had managed to recover too and took over the contol of her hosts body. "Hello beauty...how about we two have some fun? You can fuck me with your cocks as long as you want..."

Shiana would have loved it to get fucked by Lena right now, but she didn't know anything about the ring and was a little bit busy at the moment. She absorbed every single drop of milk that didn't get swallowed, including her own too. The sounds of Lugae fucking Erica made her kinda aroused. Shiana didn't know weither the young mage liked to have his prostate rubbed or not, but she didn't care at the moment. Her cock grew to five inches and began to penetrate his ass. There was no need for any lube thanks to her already slimy body.

The tree stopped to grow after it had lost its main source of sexual fluids. It tried to get someone else into its grasp so it could milk any pussy juices or cum out of them. The vines got shorter and fewer while the adventurers continued to attack it. Vines shot out towards Lena and Lilith only to turn into ash. The succubus had thrown a few fireballs at each vine that dared to attack her again.

Míchon's blades were back in action, slicing and burning through the offending branches. "We need to get out of here!" he shouted over the sounds of battle.

Gale nodded his head, continuing to slice and dice with his kunai, appearing to magically miss Michon. He needed to do something to get himself in the group, and he had his opportunitg. "If you give me time, I can build enough of my magic up to teleport the entire group to wherever, preferably somewhere well known so it will take less time." He blasted a ball of shadow energy at one attacking branch.

Míchon nodded, for once agreeing with the assassin. "How about Averndell? That's where this all started anyways. I think we can safely leave this quest for someone else to complete." The dark elf spun and sliced over Gale's head through a branch that was about to drop on him. He looked the human in the eyes. "I think we're even now."

Gale looked at his nod and listened to the location, turning invisible and stalking away, chuckling at the passing comment made to him. He found a secluded area and began to prep the spell, carging up a large ball of energy in his hands. His eyes were closed, his mind focusing intensely on the task at hand before he opened them. "You may feel a bit winded after this..." He then shot all the energy out at once, taking everyone in a massive teleport to the location of choice. It was instantaneous, and they were in Averndell, AFK cart and all. The assassin stood and looked around. "Everyone okay?"

[[Everyone in the group was shrouded in the strange purplish energy Gale produced, even those not in the cart but still AFK. Upon their arrival, a large crowd stopped to stare at the them and their collective state of disarray.]]

Míchon sheathed his swords. "Looks like everyone's here. He turned to extend his hand to the assassin. "You know what, Gale? Even though I don't really like, or trust, your kind, I think you're pretty good. Truce?"

--------

Erica didn't notice the change in scenery, continuing to buck her hips, taking every bit of pleasure she could from Lugae.

Gale looked at the extended hand and nodded once, taking it in his own and shaking briskly. "I may be a thief and an assassin, but I'm loyal to those I deem worth it." He smiled and looked around at the gathered crowd.

[[This caused a lot of them to dissipate, bustling on to their business for fear of evisceration by shadow assassin.]]

Gale then looked at the group, his breathing still kinda heavy. "You have a regeneration potion of some sort on you?"

Míchon's pointed teeth showed as he grinned. "Nice job scaring the crowd away." He dug in his bag of holding, pulling out a red and a blue potion. He tossed the red over to Lena, sure that she could use it, and handed the blue one to Gale. "This one restores both health and magic. I'm sure you could use a little boost after all of that." The dark elf then pulled out another red poition ad poppec it open, drinking some of it and trying not to make a face. "Gods... Why is it that some of these taste so horrible?"

Gale thanked him and popped open the bottle, taking a long swallow and proceeding to cough at the taste. "Damn...mine too!" He looked at it and deemed it okay to drink...it just tasted absolutely awful to him. He looked to Michon. "Did you mix these yourself, or were they in dungeon chests or whatever?"

Back
Top Bottom