Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

"Aaaaaaaannnnnnd you left your wad in my hoo-hoo," Lena said, giving him a hard punch in the shoulder. "Jerk."

Rosie enjopyed her hug from Maddie. Even though the necromancer was cut and bleeding, Rosie didn't care. She was alive and locked in a warm embrace. With a giggle, she looked around, knowing her enchanted backpack would be around somewhere. She located it, reached in and pulled out a murky black potion.

"Here, Maddie. These will close your wounds and stop your.... blood? Blood. Blood, from leaking out. Then we can do more than just hug."

Maddie shrunk away from the bottle at first, fearing the awful burn of a healing potion on her not-alive body. But at second glance, it didn't radiate life energy, but death. "It's an inflict potion," she thought out loud. She took it and drank it carefully. The murky liquid that would have tasted like ashes and agony to normal people had a lovely strawberry flavor when Maddie swallowed it. Sure enough her wounds closed immediately, though she remained rather sickly in general. She became immediately conscious of how unimpressive her scrawny body was. "I...I don't know what to do next," she admitted.

The goblin looked over, noticing the mantis problem and the witch lady. Who the hell was she?

"Umm... Maddie, I think we'd better get away from here. These woods seem infested with huge weirdo bugs. We should regroup with the others and get away from here as fast as possible. We will have plenty of time to fool around. I'll teach you everything you need to know."

With a smile, the goblin looked around and tried to rally the group back to the campsite. She didn't know about the changeling being kidnapped.

The fourth mantis got killed when it tried to follow its friends to join the gangbang. Lilith took control over her right arm and eye for a second only to turn the giant insect into ashes by throwing a fireball at it. Maggie turned around when she hear Erica calling her name. "No, I'm not..." She fell to the ground and made a sound like she was throwing up."Stop whatever...you're planning Lilith..." Her voice became more demonic with each word she said. The dead thorny tree withered away and the forest began to change its color from black to green. It looked like it got restored when the magic that had caused everything in this area to die got absorbed by the witch's body. Large demonic wings and the tail of a succubus grew on her body without disappearing this time. Magnolia looked around to find out what Lilith had done this time. A pair of two small horns appeared on her head, looking slightly out of her hair. "What happened? What did she do this time?" Maggie began to panic a little bit when she couldn't see any changes around her. She could sense the magical residue of the spell in the air around her, but everything looked normal to her. Shiana milked the semen out of the giant insects until they had nothing left in their reproductive organs. She continued to fuck them till they passed out and let the next group of mantises run into their doom. The population of them would drop in this area unless they'd stop to rape her. Shiana was still asleep, but she was now in a feeding frenzy and couldn't stop as long as she was glowing. The glow of her body became slowly brighter with every load of semen she absorbed. If this went on, then Shiana would grow until she was as big as a dragon or giant.

The chaos that surrounded them caused young Lugae to awaken. The first thing he noticed was the glowing changling being sleep raped by giant mantises. He was useless against the killer tree, but he could do something to save these impressive jugs. "I'll save you!" he called out, scrambling at the mantis and swinging a fist at its head. "Goblin Punch!"

[[Head explosion! Mantis brains go flying every which way, literally crashing on your couch and staying there for like a week]]

Lugae watched in amazement as the now headless mantis collapsed. He knelt next to the unconcious changling. "Are you alright Miiissss..." His eyes glazed over as he entered a hypnotic, boob enduced trance.

Míchon flinched from the force of the punch. "Dammit, I said I was sorry." He glared at the assassin Gale. "Just 'cause you did this doesn't mean that you can join us."

--------

Erica ran to help Lugae fend off the matises raping Shiana. She had to duck behind some bushes to avoid being hit by bug gore. Her eyes locked onto the mage staring at the changeling's well-endowed chest. "Lugae! Behind you!" she called out, seeing a mantis sneaking up on him. She flung her blade, impaling the giant insect. "You owe me, little guy!"

Lena poked her belly, which was kind of cold inside after that whole shadow magic thing. "So...where does this put me in terms of fertility right now? Am I off my cycle or is it still risky to do anything?"

-----------

Maddie followed Rosie back to the camp site, having lost track of Erica and Lugae as they ran off to help Shiana with her mantis problem. She was more than a little upset to see Gale still hanging about, and gave him a cursory corgi growl before following Rosie off to the relative privacy of the nearby brush. The fact that her bony body was totally exposed didn't seem to matter at the time, but it left Lena muttering something about smiting as she passed by.

Shiana didn't notice anything of what was going on around her. The giant insects tried to defend their rape victim so they could continue fucking her. There was one praying mantis left, but it ran away instead of running into its doom. Crashing onto someones couch wasn't worth it to get killed. Shiana was moving in her sleep again and grabbed Lugae to hug him. She pressed his face against her breasts and cuddled with him like he was a teddy bear. Her body was still glowing in a light-blue tone. Shiana wasn't hurt and showed no sign of being raped. She had absorbed every last drop of the insects semen without giving it a chance to spill out of her.

Magnolia followed the Maddie and Rosie to the rest of the group. She sat down and jumped when she finally noticed her new tail. "What the...why do I have a tail?" Maggie didn't notice her horns or wings yet. "I hope that you didn't do anything else to me..." She felt around her own body and gasped when she discovered the horns on her head. "Change my body back this instant, Lilith!" Magnolia didn't know that the succubus was too exhausted and needed to rest before she would try to take over her hosts body again. The young witch sat down and began to cry after she had hid her face behind her hands. She didn't know how she could reverse this and get her old appearance back. Magnolia nearly jumped when her wings folded around her shivering body like a blanket.

Gale had to chuckle at Lena acting like a leader, much more so than Michon ever would. He looked to the now unpreggo elf and had to think for a second before answering. "I'll put it this way: every other time I've done this the cycle was cut off. However, if intuition serves me correctly, your experiences tend not to be typical." The assassin sat beside her and thought for a few more seconds. "Well, the quick way to check would be to have sex again, have him cum inside, and see. But that is also incredibly risky since you could be fertile still, despite evidence saying you aren't..." Gale put a hand to his chin. "What do you think?"

Before Lugae could thank Erica, he was pulled into Shaina's large breasts. With a squeak and a blush, he fell back into the boob induced haze. Unconciously, he began to suckle on the massive mounds.

"You know what?" Lena asked rhetorically. "I'm just gonna say fuck that noise before it even starts. Boop," she said, and booped both their noses at once in a gesture of utter defiance.

Gale felt her boop and gave her a look of confusion. He then raised his eyebrows and shook his head, not quite sure what to think of her. "Alright. Well, try your luck later on then, but don't say no one warned you or anything."

Míchon, taking the "boop" as a normal occurrence, grabbed the offending human by the collar and hoisted him up. "Don't even think about trying anything. One wrong move, and I swear, by the Gods, you will regret it." For good measure, he shook the man as he spoke, then semi-tossed him away. He stormed back over to the blanket he and Lena had neen sharing, picked up and re-equipped his things, then went over to the cart to stand guard.

---------

Erica gaped at the sight of Lugae suckling Shiana's breasts. She was at their side in an instant, prying the young mahe out of the glowing changeling's grasp and hugging him into her own breasts. "Don't do that! You don't know where she's been!" she scolded.

Shiana smiled in her sleep and continued to cuddle with Lugae while he was sucking on her nipple. She didn't have any chances of absorbing breast milk and wasn't lactating or producing any. Shiana's smile turned into a frown when the small mage was pulled away from her by Erica. She got up and jumped towards the dragoness to cuddle with them both. Lugae was now buried between their breasts and Erica was laying on her back with Shiana on the top. The changeling smiled and turned to the side to cuddle better with the young mage and the dragoness. There was no sign of dirt on the glowing changelings body. She didn't only absorb all tue sexual fluids which included her own juices, she had kept her body squeaky clean the whole time tuanks to the light that made her body glow.

Magnolia had stopped her crying after a while. She lay down on the ground and used her new wings as blankets. Maggie fell asleep and didn't notice how the thorny tree began to spread its roots in the earth below her. Vines burst out of the ground and surounded her in a cage-like cocoon. It was too late for her to react, the tree had imobolised herwhope body and even gagged her mouth. Magnolia could only scream before she was bound and silenced by the vines. The tree held her hostage whipe it began to grow bigger and bigger with each passing second. Maggie was too scared to do anything and Lilith was still resting or else she would've gotten out of this situation in a few minutes. The tree didn't grab anyone this time and just continued to grow back until it looked like it did before it got hit by Maddie's spell. Magnolia was forced to have a never ending series of orgasms. The thorny vines didn't penetrate her to not let her die too soon. She got enough air by the tree so she wouldn't suffocate.

Erica was taken aback by the changeling's tackle. She lay there, winded, with both Lugae and Shiana on top of her. When she looked at the two, she noticed that Lugae's head was sandwiched between their breasts. She couldn't help but laugh. "I hope you're comfortable there, Lu."

Lena, now fully awake and distressingly sober, re-equipped her various accoutrements and wandered into the woods to try and find some mobs to grind for XP, stumbling onto the freshly regrown tree altogether by accident. "Oh now what the hell is this," she said, looking at the girl who was strung up in the thorny mess. "Um, okay, do you need help? Or, like, is this just your thing? You know, being tied up by thorn branches. I won't judge, I'm into some weird shit too."

Lugae squeaked as he was placed in a mammary sandwhich. Blushing and closing his eyes, he began to gently lick both sets of breasts. Despite being in a position making it hard to move, his fingers were still able to skillfully massage their soft flesh. The kid was the king of breast play.

Of course Magnolia wasn't comfortable inside the vine-cocoon of the tree. Her mouth was covered and she couldn't scream for uelp while she got forced to have one orgasm after the other. The pleasure was too much for Maggie and she passed out. The tree feeded of her juices and got stronger with each orgasm his hostage had. It wouldn't take the vines long to look for other victims to get more sexual fluids.

Shiana smiled in her sleep and continued to hug Erica and Lugae. The feeling of the young mage playing with her breasts felt so good that she didn't want to let them go too soon. Too bad that she didn't have the chance to absorb any breastmilk or else her body would produce milk and cause her to lactate thanks to Lugae's massage.

Erica moaned, feeling Lugae's skilled fingers on her breasts. The dragoness had turned the young mage to face her when she picked him up, so while his hands were occupied with Shiana's and her breasts, she slid her hands down and slipped his pants off.

The mage boy barely even noticed when his pants were slipped off, revealing a hard and ready pecker. The boy continued to play amongst the breasts, somewhat disappointed that niether women could lactate.

The dragoness repositioned herself slightly to allow Lugae into her. And, with the mage's continued rubbing and fondling, Erica's breasts started leaking a tiny amount of milk. Not a whole lot, as she only started producing milk when her cycle started, but there was definitely some there.

"Aw hell no," Lena said, pulling out one of her ginormous swords and chopping at the vines that crept toward her. "Wu tang, bitches. WU TANG!!!" She jumped over the slithering twndrils and started hacking at the central mass of the tree, chopping Maggie free of her coccoon and dragging her out of harm's way.

Back
Top Bottom