Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

(I rolled a 15)

Shiana heard that something was going on outside the temple. She debatted with herself to stay where she was to help the others defeating the group of medusas, but her curiousity was bigger. She put the severed medusa head back to her hip like it was an accesory and rushed outside to see what was going on. Well, she was still blind, but her changed hearing system and her sonic sonar made her able to see everything around her in a 100 meter radius. Shiana walked carefully around and saw one of the medusas holding Rosie like a snake was holding a mouse to strangle it before it was eating time. She rushed towards the goblin and stood a few mters away from the snake-woman with the severed head in her hand. "Stop what you're doing and I won't turn you into a stone by using the petrifying gaze of your dead sister!" Shiana was just trying to distract the medusa from the others so they could finish the monster of.

(Teamwork for the win! I'd say we share the sexy reward depending on the outcome. Who's with me?)

[Winner: Lena, who gains the Celestial template]

As Lena rushed to Rosie's aid, she felt... different. Her body was glowing, large feathery angel wings sprouted from her back. She seemed more powerful, more glorious, more attractive. Also, the best part of the temporary template: Immune to Disease, Poison and Curse effects. Which included the Medusa stare.

Rosie was squeezed tighter, unable to keep her grip on the Rod, which dropped on the pavement. The medusa seized the opportunity and laid into the goblin with her two claws and bite attack. The claws tore most of her leather armor, the bite just doing damage to Rosie's small body. Now bleeding out and fading in and out of consciousness, Rosie needed saving, and in a hurry.

Adrianna was just standing there trying to figure out what was going on. She has never been here before. Everyone was doing a game. Adrianna grew curious. As she stepped into the temple area she heard a Rosie was bleeding.Adrianna looked around then saw her. She was onthe ground. Adrianna quickly ran up to her. " You ok? She touched her face softly. Some one get her a wet clothe. It will help her."Adrianna says looking around.

(trueblood...two things. Rosie is outside of the temple and there are several medusas who can petrify you when you look at them inside the temple. I just wanted to inform you before you get turned into a statue.)

Shiana looked at Lena's beautiful angelic appearance for a few seconds which was long enough for the medusa to attack the goblin. Rosie's screaming made the changeling remember the situation which resulted in her turning around to the gorgon. Shiana ran around the medusa and used the severed head to petrify her. "Rosie, close your eyes!" She was aiming the petrifying gaze of the dead gorgons head at her sister to turn her into a statue. The medusa began to turn to stone and tried to get her hands around the goblins neck to strangle her. Shiana noticed what the snake-woman intended to do and used her blade-arm to break the medusas stoned hands before she could close them around Rosie's neck. The gorgon turned around to petrify the changeling and realised to late that her own petrifying gaze got reflected by Shia's mirror-skin. She covered the severed head of the dead medusa with the cloth and bound it on her hip like an accesory. "Are you ok?"

Erica jumped up at the sound of Rosie's screams. The dragoness rushed over to the cart, hacking and slashing at any nearby medusas. She reached the little goblin's side in a matter of seconds, arriving just after Lena and Shiana. "Is everything alright over here?"

--------

Míchon, battered and bloody, was thrown across from the temple entrance where he'd been fighting. His swords dropped out of his hands as he hit the ground, unconscious. He rolled into Shiana's leg, almost knocking the changeling over.

Shiana managed to stay on her feet when the unconscious Michon bumped against her leg. She ran into the temple as fast as she could and held the severed head of the medusa in her hand. Shiana managed to petrify one of the gorgons before an arrow hit her in the arm. It was a magical arrow that prevented her from turning her arm into slime to let the arrow slip through her arm. Another arrow hit her in the leg and made her freeze fo a few seconds thanks to her high immunity aagainst poisons. The arrows were laced with the poison of the medusas snake-hair and enchanted with magic which made her movements slower. The head fell out of Shiana's hand and landed on the ground with the face down so it couldn't petrify anyone. "Shit! I need some help!" She was still blind, but the medusas inside the temple fired one arrow after another at the changeling to slow her down and eventually freeze and imobolise her. All she needed was someone who distracted the medusas so she could get the arrows out of her body.

Erica followed Shiana into the temple, her sword flashing and cutting through the medusas surrounding her. When she reached the changeling's side, she picked up the severed head and held it up, petrifying a few medusas looking in their direction. "You should be more careful!" the dragoness admonished.

Lena smashed into the medusa holding Rosie like a glorious golden megabitch, knocking the goblin free and going all eight flavors of psycho on the snake critter with both her swords. With the medusa reduced to scaly sushi, Lena took a moment to pour some of the magenta healing potion over the wound in her neck.

"Put these on," she said to Adrianna, handing her the reflective goggles. "Keep the goblin safe for now, I need to collect my vagina-based reward later." She turned over the cart to provide better cover and started tossing swords into the temple, her added celestial goodness propelling the oversized cleavers with much greater accuracy (not a single cheese cart was caught in the crossfire!) and felling three of the enemy whilst wounding the leader with the circlet. "Are my tits bigger? Freaking sweet!"

Rosie slowly regained consciousness as a healing potion was poured on her wound. She did notice the angelic form of Lena tearing medusa's apart. This combat wouldn't last too much longer. And like a true adventurer with no enemies left to face, as the only one still standing was the boss bitch, Rosie began looting.

[The Boss Medusa hissed, the divine form of the adventurer a little too much for her to handle. Charging the now holy warrior, the Medusa let loose with a flurry of attacks, claws and tail slams and bites, all trying to tear Lena apart.]

Erica realized that the medusas she and Shiana had been fighting were all either stoned or dead now. All that remained was the Boss. The dragoness ran outside to see the snake woman facing off with the angelic form of Lena. Taking a risk, she chucked her blade at the medusa, but missed.

However, it had the effect of drawing attention to herself. "Shit! A little help here!"

Even as she struggled to parry all the attacks being thrown at her, a randomly chucked blade sank into Lena's side, all the way to the hilt. If not for her divine boost, it might have killed her instantly. As it was, the impact spun her like a top and sent her crashing to the ground, fumbling for her last dose of red. She chugged the potion and quickly yanked the sword from her belly, groaning like a buttfucked buffalo as the wound closed. Getting shakily to her feet, she lunged forward and threw the last of her swords into the back of the boss medusa. A steel point sprouted between her scaled breasts and she fell to her knees hissing.

Lena snatched the dreaded circlet off the medusa's brow before covering her head with a canvas bag from the cart, rendering her mostly harmless. "I caught a live one," she panted, pulling the sword out of her captive. "Now what?"

Erica went over to the angelic elf's side and picked up her sword. "Sorry about that.. I was trying to distract her." She looked over to where Míchon was, concern in her crimson eyes. "He hasn't moved in a while... Will he be okay?"

Well now there was a dilemma. Lena still hadn't forgiven Michon for raping her, but then there was the whole angel thing she had going on now, and that meant she couldn't just leave him there and let him die. "Bloody hell," she sighed, dumping some of her rapidly diminishing potion on his wounds. He could dig out his own arrows, though.

Míchon's eyes opened after a minute. He blearily looked around, but came for focus on Lena standing over him. More specifically, her chest. "Damn..." He suddenly realized that he was staring and looked away, noticing the tied-up medusa boss. "We won?"

--------

Erica held the medusa in place, not wanting her to be able to escape. She heard the dark elf's mumbled words and truned to see what was going on. "Is he okay?"

Lena's angelic glow faded away and she returned to her normal, if perhaps a bit plain, self. She kind of liked the amazing radiant awesomeness from being an angel-thing, but on the other hand she was now free to act according to her own selfish alignment and kick Michon in the ribs. "Jerk," she said, turning and walking back to the restrained medusa, making sure that her arms were tied behind her back securely and that she couldn't escape.

"Hokay," she said, fighting the urge to take advantage of the defeated monster girl. "Is everyone more or less alright?"

Shiana was glad that Erica had came to her rescue. One or two more of these arrows and she'll be imobilised long enough to give the medusas a chnce to kill her. She pushed the arrows out of her body while she ggroaned from the pain. Shiana closed the wounds by covering them with a layer of skin hat was thick enough to keep her from bleeding out. This ability couldn't heal her wounds nor dull the pain from the barbed arrow heads. She took the severed head of the dead medusa out of Erica's hands and covered the gorgons eyes with a stripe of cloth so she could carry it around. Shiana helped her hero klling the remaining medusas and turnd around in time to "see" how Lena defeated the leader of the gorgons. She rushed towards the medusa and put a blindfold on her eyes so she couldn't petrify anyone of the group in an attempt to flee. Every single mouth of her snake hair got bound so she couldn't use her poison either. "We should collect the heads of the dead medusas and keep them so we can sell them. Do you know how much some wizards and alchemists pay for the eyes and poison of a medusa?" Shiana had three severed heads on each side of her hips by now. She planned to sell themand get nough money to buy the essence of the changeling from the goblin. Shiana knew somehow that she'd had to keep her word and pay Rosie by becoming her slave for a while. In that case she could just use the money to get a nearly endless amount of cum when she got the right potion.

Rosie found some gold, a few trinkets. Nothing worth the big cash money wad. While the others severed heads and rounded up the new medusa, Rosie reached into her backpack, and pulled out a small vial. Walking over to the medusa, she poured the vial in her eyes.
"Now she can't stone anyone. Only my joints can do that."

Míchon almost doubled over in pain from Lena's kick. "Love you too," he said sarcastically. He caught the tail end of what Shiana was saying. "Wait a sec, we can't sell them! I need them to finish my quest! 10,000 gold per head!" he said, referring to the quest outline. "And we can split it." He pulled a red potion out of his bag of holding and uncorked it. He almost took a sip, but on second thought held it out to Lena. "Need this?" he asked even though he was still bleeding from some of his wounds.

--------

Erica kept watching the struggling medusa as Rosie poured the vial's contents in her eyes. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. Now if she looks at me I won't get petrified again..." The dragoness shuddered at the memory.

Shiana thought about what Michon had said. "Well, a quest is a quest and they asked for the heads. But what if we keep the eyes and the poisonous teeth of their snake-hair? You can get much more for that on the black market." She shuddered when the memories of being sold several times on the slave market. Shia had gathered a lot of informationby pretending that she couldn't understand a single word of the slave traders and their customers. they treated her like she was dumb and used whips to make her follow orders, but she didn't say a single word and sticked to her escaping plan. This worked very well until she became the slave of an old dragon. He was able to talk to her telepathically so staying silent didn't work anymore. Shiana learned a lot from the dragon while she was serving him as his sex slave. He knew when he was dieing and wanted to give her a gift, but she refused. Shiana was already able to turn into a dragoness for a few minutes and didn't want to make that permanent. She had heard tales of other changelings who lost their ability to change their shape by getting turned into something else like a phoenix-woman hybrid, but she didn't knew weither these old legends were true or not. All she wanted was to get her hands on the legendary changeling essence, but the dragon couldn't give her that. She took some of his magical artifacts and used them to survive until she had trained enough on her travels to do that on her own.

Shiana walked towards Red and looked at her after she had undone her blindness. "Do you have a healing spell? I could need one or two..." she uncovered her wounds and hoped that the alcohol inside the gourd wouldn't affect her too much. Shiana didn't lliked it being drunk, but if the alcoholic beaverage could turn people back from statues to flesh, then it should be able to heal her wounds. She turned around and looked at Rosie who was looking for loot. "You should take the barbed arrows in the temple, they are magical arrows that are laced with the poison of the medusas snake-hair. They should be worth a few hundred gold pieces on the black market. "Hey, why did you do that? A blindfold should have been enough to keep her from petrifying us. Do you know how much the eyes of a medusa leader are worth? Not to mention the other organs, but their heads are easier to carry." Shiana wanted to keep the eyes and snake fangs of the six medusa heads, but she didn't have any jars and the right liquid to conserve the eyes and fangs which was the reason why she wanted to keep the heads.

Speaking of other organs, Lena had ignored Michon's offer of potion to answer her earlier question about what a medusa's pussy would be like. "Hope nobody minds, but I'm just gonna help myself to some spoils of war here." She pulled the snake girl's legs apart and lifter her priestly gown. It took a punch to the stomach to get the prisoner to open up, but soon enough Lena was groping a surprisingly soft, if perhaps a bit leathery, monster girl pussy. She wriggled one finger into the captive boss and found her virgin barrier intact. "Hey this must be one of those celibate priestesses. Anyone want first dibs?"

Míchon threw up his hands. "Fine! We'll find someone willing to buy the eyes and the teeth, but no more, okay? The man I got the quest from requested that the heads mostly intact. " The dark elf watched as Lena forced the boss medusa to open up. He chuckled when the offer was stated. "No, thanks. I'm good."

Lena shrugged as no one wanted to have the priestess' s cherry, then went ahead and dove in. She licked the medusa's vag enthusiastically, knowing this might be the only time she got to try this particularly dangerous monster girl. "Hmmm...tasty. Kind of a tangy-sweet flavor. Not what I expected." The medusa definitely wasn't enjoying it. Maybe she didn't like girls?

Rosie scooped up the magical barbed arrows. While she could get a couple hundred gold on the black market, Rosie knew a collector who'd pay WAY more than that for this many arrows of Stoneflesh.

"Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind."

The goblin wandered over to where the medusa was getting molested by the still angelic Lena. The Drow others were poking around. Rosie easily saw from the medusas body language that she, did not in fact, like ladies.

"She wants a man. Or would prefer one, anyway. And the medusa isn;t blind. The elixer will only negate her gaze attack for a week or so. I think its like 9 days, 8? I don't remember. The point is that it wears off."

Rosie dropped her pack and pulled out a large, soft quilt, which she seemed to set up on. She took off her boots, shaking rocks and dirt out.

"You guys are a fun bunch."

Erica went over to Míchon, gripping one of the arrows in her hand. "This'll hurt." She yanked it out, causing the dark elf to cry out in pain.

"Gods! Take it easy!" He protested, glaring at the dragoness. He knew that this was the only way that they were going to get out. Within a few minutes, a small pile of bloody arrows lay next to him. Erica scooped them up and, after cleaning them off, took them over to Rosie.

"Here's a few more," she said, setting them down on the quilt.

Lena looked up at Rosie from the medusa's crotch, smiling as the monster girl's gooey cream smeared across her chin. "Well, straight or not, she lost the fight so she doesn't really get to choose what happens now. Vae victis and all that jazz." She paused to take another long lick of her prisoner. Being on the other end of rape for a change was a real treat! "And speaking of fun, you should join in. I seem to remember saving your little green buns back there, and you look like the type of girl who doesn't leave a debt like that unpaid." She went back to eating the defeated monster girl, her scantily clad ass up in the air while she feasted on tasty medusa cunny.

Back
Top Bottom