Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the characters)

Squishypink

Supernova
Oh snap, it's a character creation thread! So I guess I should set some basic character rules.

-No god mode (you're not in a Dragonball Z rerun)
-No royalty (see previous rule)
-Low Magic levels (no god mode artifacts or having unlimited powers)
-True medieval tech level (sorry, no steam power and no guns)
-Basic player races only (the usual humans, elves, halflings and such)
-Age range needs to be within site rules (or risk the dreaded banhammer)
-Have fun (mandatory)

I'll go first, feel free to use this as a guide for your own characters:

Name: Lena
Race: High Elf
Class: Fighter (not a very good one)
Age (relative): 65 (17)
Hair/eyes: Brown/brown
Sexual preference: I don't know what it is, but imma fuck it.
Dark and terrible secret: Her fondness of bikini armor goes hand in hand with her addiction to healing magic
Bio: It all started with a sword in the butt. Funny story behind that. Heh, 'behind'. Well, not so much funny as tragic, and weird. But enough about her butt and its new found role as a scabbard, what's important is it was her first exposure to serious healing magic and the dawn of an addiction that fueled an adventuring career. Besides, life in the high elf cities up in the mountains was nothing but whiny bitches trying to act all tragic just because the race was dying out. Jeez, guys, live a little.

Vivi

b04f9ab4-c9cc-417f-801c-d013e68f7ad4_zpsb9195b77.jpg

Name: Vivi Blackenshield
Race: High Elf
Class: Thief
Hair/eyes: White/Burgundy
Sexual preference: Lesbian

Vivisection Blackenshield is an amateur thief and alchemist. She strikes a tall, imposing figure, with an impeccable
musculature honed by countless hours of intensive exercise and vicious street fights. Her sickly skin
tone belies her true fortitude. She has short silvery hair with a shock (yes, a shock) of black in front.
Her eyes are a bright shade of burgundy that seem to appear blood-red in appropriately dramatic lighting.
She speaks with a low, rough voice. She has a high tolerance towards poisons and other chemical substances due to her years of exposure to various alchemical agents.

Name: Míchon
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Adventurer
Age (relative): 80 (19)
Sex: male
Hair/Eyes: White/gold
Skin Tone: light bluish gray
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Míchon comes from a long line of adventurers. When he decided to go off on his own, his fater gave him the sword and bow that the family had been using for ages. He has some small skill in destructive and restorative magic, but nothing too great. Typically, Míchon is alone on his quests, though he'd rather have a companion to go with him.
Deep, Dark Secret: All of Míchon's travels are for one thing: finding the perfect mate to please his parents. They're rather picky, and none of the girls in his home village could cut it. Something about them being loose or something like that. He could never get a clear answer from them.

untitled_zpsljr3fpk2.jpg

Name: Dmitrei Bonvalet

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 151.5 lbs

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Nobleman

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue (left), Green (right)

Orientation: Bisexual

General Description: Dmitrei is prettier than you. This young, elven nobleman is a living work of art, courtesy of the genes of two fugly parents that lucked out. He naturally has the full eyelashes, slender, toned body, soft lips, finely sculpted nose and long, shiny hair that most women would kill for. Men would consider asking him for a blowie if they were sure that nobody would find out, women want his seed for fair and adorable ginger babies (they are considered the ultimate accessory). His voice is an eargasm dipped in chocolate: it is said when he speaks, all of the chastity belts in a 15 mile radius will unlock themselves. He is masterful in wielding bladed weapons and is moderately skilled in hand to hand combat. Allergic reactions to potions is the usual for him, and they vary in severity from a mild rash to neurological shutdown.

Personality: Despite being swamped with romantic attention and compliments, Dmitrei is actually quite self-conscious and has little interest in relationships or intimacy. He keeps to himself as much as he can, and if prompted to interact, he is sharply blunt and honest. He does carry some prejudiced beliefs about orcs due to his upbringing, and sometimes they 'slip' out. Booze in near-fatal quantities makes him less of a snobby bitch.

Backstory: Dmitrei's father entered into a homage with his much wealthier distant cousin, stating that in return for military support, tax revenue, and 25% of all of his agricultural turnout, he would have near-lordship over a sizeable territory of land. His father accepted the terms, but he never paid anything in the homage. He also pulled an asshole move and died of complications from syphilis, leaving the debt behind to Dmitrei, who was first in line to inherit the homage. Dmitrei talked the lord into modifying the agreement and waiving the debt, but the additional demands that were written into the contract were rather ridiculous. It was the best deal that he could get, so Dmitrei took it. Now the young nobleman must contend with his demanding Lord and the intellectually deficient peasants to keep up with the terms of the contract.

Name: Metallica Crimsonfable
Race: Half-Dragon
Class: Paladin
Hair/Eyes: Orange/Red
Notable Features: Dragon Fangs, Dragon Horns, Dragon Eyebrows, Dragon Tail, DDragon Boobs
cfe10371-c64c-423b-ba85-ae56398aeb35_zpsca01ec3f.jpg
Sexual Preference: Get that weak shit out of my face.
Deep, Dark Secret: Ask me about this again and you'll have a deep, dark secret of your own. It'll be my foot up your ass.
Special Abilities: Fire Magic
Special Equipment: Scourge
Bio: Metallica is serious character.

79fe350077fbadf2cbb621fe9e4da3aa.jpg
Name: Red Woodbane
Race: Orc
Class: Priest
Hair/eyes: Red/Gold
Sexual preference: Yes.
Bio: Red is a priest. A priest of what, no one including Red is quite sure of but whatever said god or goddess is, they like her enough to keep giving her spells back - which is really a good thing because it's really hard to get into fights with people when you're bleeding out everywhere. Red takes this as meaning that she's the priest of the god of alcohol, debauchery and hitting people with clubs and if she isn't, she should be. She should be.

Name: Ardreth Chakros

Race: High Elf.

Class: Alchemist, crappy archer.

Age (relative): 143. (26).

Hair/eyes: Blonde/blue

Appearance:
alchemist-Damiel.jpg

Sexual preference: Women.

Dark and terrible secret: Has been on the mushroom potion for years.

Bio: Have since creating that concoction, Ardreth couldn't tell you what he did in the first hundred years of his life. Those years spent at the Herbal Academy? Forgotten. His first love? Forgotten. Directions to his home town? Forgotten. His parents. Disowned. He spent years wandering the wilds as a hermit, collecting the prized ingredients for his potions of delight or elixirs of death. Sometimes he mixes them up when he sells his product locally. He can brew up the most effective and delicious ale anyone has ever tasted, which seems to be his own positive trait. Other times, he goes on search for a particular kind of mushroom that makes him feel utterly delicious. His archery skill is mediocre, and even when hes sober he can barely hit most targets.

Name: Erica
Class: Warrior
Sexuality: Straight, but doesn't mind minor attention from other women
Deep, Dark Secret: She has nothing to hide
Bio: Erica comes from the southern lands. Her lust for adventures led her to where she is now. She delights in finding a new... victim... for her desires, which are almost insatiable.
dessa_by_betakrogoth-d5ine69.jpg

Name: Shiana
Race: Changeling
Class: Shapeshifter
Age (relative): 1000 (20)
Hair/eyes: Blue/blue
Sexual preference: Everyone who has a gender

Dark and terrible secret: Shiana is, thanks to her past, addicted to sexual fluids (semen and pussy juices, but urine will do too when her withdrawal symptons are too strong). This goes so far that she is even willing to sell her body to get a fix when she didn't have had any for three to seven days.

Bio: Shiana was a normal girl who lived a normal life with her parents which changed when she got captured by slave traders and trained to become a slut. Thanks to her training she is now addicted to semen and pussy juices, but she drinks urine from time to time too when she can't get any sexual fluids for a whole week. Shiana tried to fight her addiction, but she couldn't bear the pain of the withdrawal symptoms. She was the slave of many living beings, including minotaurs, centaurs and even an old dragon for a while who she served with pleasure. Shiana wasn't only a slave, she was a mistress a few times too and had a large harem of men and women who were from all around the world.

Name: Rezalgo Shingen
Race: Dark Elf
Orientation: straight
Class: Paladin
Facial features: Jet black hair, red eyes, moon shaped scar over right eye.
Feat: once killed a self proclaimed king of a coven during the elven rebellions between the wood, high and dark elves.
Bio: A true nomad, when travelling with companions he tends to keep to himself to prevent from bringing unwanted aggression and attention to himself.

Name: Lyonel Carr
Race: Human, like everyone else right? Right?
Class: Knight in training
Hair/eyes: Red/red

Sexual preference: Females, but the church told me to wait until I was married
Dark and terrible secret: I have horrible luck, or amazingly good luck? like I always get in situations where I see panties, or slip and fall into breast. I don't if you will call that a gift or a curse. Girls need to watch out for that, I'm not clumsy it just goes.

Bio: Lyonel wants to be brave knight, save damsels in distress, fight dragons. His family says that it is the best job for him since he has the luck of a (Anime) harem main character. Not the part where girls seem to be around him all the time but the fact that he always seem to be caught in grabbing breast, ass, tripping into panties and pulling skirts downs. How he managed to pass the knight test is anybody guess but he made it. But he is still a pure guy who is he going to fair in the real world outside of his village

Name: Halga God-touched
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian/Berserker
Hair/eyes: Brass/Purple
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 197lbs
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Dark and terrible secret: She's, despite what most think with her desire to conquer every challenge the world throws at her, a rather sexually submissive woman.
Bio: Born in the snowy wastes of the far north, Halga is a born conquerer. Dreaming of rising to a place of power in her tribe, her world was turned upside down when a shift in the valence of power between her tribes gods caused her to be banished. Swearing to prove herself superior, she has traveled south for several years in search of ever more dangerous foes.

640x702_291_Female_Maurader_2d_fantasy_woman_girl_female_warrior_armour_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Her tattoo is of a hawk whose body becomes several snakes. Her face has a somewhat wild and feral look to it. Her left arm is also (usually) just a normal arm.

Name: Rosie
Race: Goblin
Class: Merchant
Age (relative): 18 (26)
Hair/eyes: Black/Purple
Sexual preference: Likes 'em big.
Dark and terrible secret: She's actually married to a nice but dim halfling. She only married him for his house and money.
Bio: The goblin life isn't an easy one, but some do escape the endless violence. Rosie was picked up by halfling merchants and learned their trade. Now, she travels around buying and selling useful items and potions to adventurers, usually fucking them, with items and her bodyRosie.

Name: Adrianna
Class: princess in training
Orientation:female
Hair/eyes: dirty blonde(long) eyes blue
Bio~both mother and father died in a fire. Adrianna was raised by villagers at 18 walked miles to find this medieval fun land, hoping to meet friends. She is very sweet and kind. Doesnt like being bullied or others being bullied. Loves animals a bc d helping other people. She was in line to be the next princess but she denied it. She hopes this journey to help her do something great.

Name: Thurian Blightbane
Class: Exiled Knight
Hair/eyes: Black with sliver streaks in it/ Green
Height: 6'1
Weight: 220Lbs
Sexual preference: exotic
Dark secret: Blames himself for the loss of his younger brother Luthen during a mission for his king.
Bio: Thurian earned his surname through battling back and defeating a coven of death knights in which his brother as well as several of his fellow shield brothers died. Thurian was a master at arms using a broadsword and a kite shield with a combination of white magic. After the loss of his brother however. Thurian exiled himself from his kings kingdom and started to travel around the world in search of a way to bring his brother back to life.

((No pic, couldn't find one that was quite right for this girl))

Name: Madeline, but everyone calls her Mad Black or Black Maddie
Sex: Female, more or less
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 70Lbs
Build: Emaciated, sickly
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Class: Necromancer
Sexual Preference: None, no sex drive to speak of
Bio: She'll be the first to admit that she's kind of creepy. Of course she vaguely remembers a time when she was vibrant and full of energy and life, but when was that? It seems like so long ago. Time stopped mattering as much a while back and she's not exactly sure how that happened either. Maddie knows that society doesn't exactly approve of her forays into the darkest of arts, but this was always her calling. At least, she's pretty sure it was. If she could only remember how it all started, maybe she could figure out where she's going. Regardless, she needs coin to get there, wherever "there" is, so she took to the life of an adventuress, even found a party that took her in. Unfortunately, they all wound up on a Mind Flayer's buffet table except for Maddie. It's cool though, she managed to salvage a couple of the girls from her party as undead thralls, so at least she's not all the way alone.
Deep dark secret: She's not exactly all the way alive anymore. It seems like a problem with all that dark energy she channels all the time. It's ruined her complexion and left her feeling under the weather lately.

Name: Las
Sex: Male
Height: 6'5"
Build: Lean
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Class: Magic Archer
Bio: Hi! My name is Ras...and...um...well, I am not technically supposed to be saying this. The guy who typed all my stuff above is now dead with his throat slit. Anyway, I was blessed by the Mad God Ramen, who likes cheese. Also the Cheese Maiden, but a joke about cows has made the two of them enemies for some reason. I am an elf, not too much to say there. I know what I'm in, too, so...yeah. that screen you see? Not to strong against me and my killer abs. Also, I have very big arms and-
crazy_elf_by_perseass-d4uah69.jpg

Ummm...yeah, that wasn't supposed to happen.

Name: ????????
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs
Build: Incredibly fit
Hair: Mahogany
Eyes: Reddish
Class: Druid
Sexual Preference: Oh yeah
Appearance

This mysterious feral girl grew up in a heavily forested region and has had minimal contact with civilized society, having been raised by beasts, fairies, and other woodland creatures. She has begun to become increasingly drawn to other humans lately, as her curiosity is strengthened and her fear has lessened.

She still at the moment has no human name and speaks only a little human language that she has picked up.

She can speak with animals and has learned to take the form of some of the beasts she has encountered, her preferred animal form being a large fox.

Name: Gale
Sex: Male
Height: 6'5"
Appearance: http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/207510/Ninja_Assassin_review_featured_photo_gallery.jpg
Sexual Preference: Straight.
Bio: Gale is an assassin from a city. He grew up rich and famous, but soon had all of that taken away by a group of thugs that killed his entire family and robbed the house blind. Now out for vengeance, he takes what he wants, be it lives, virginites, or valuables. He can utilize shadow magic to hide himself as well as being an expert in the Kunai, a rope with a spear head attached to one end.

Name: Magnolia/Lilith
Race: Human/Demon
Class: Witch (apprentice), demonic sorceress
Age (relative): 20 (Magnolia), ??? (Lilith)
Appearance: Magnolia, Lilith
Sexual preference: Bisexual (Maggie), Pansexual (Lilith)
Dark and terrible secret: She is possessed by a succubus who comes out from time to time by taking complete control over her hosts body.
Bio: Magnolia was the apprentice of a powerful witch who wanted to turn her into her successor. Maggie tried to summon a demon as her minion in one of her summoning lessons. She managed to summon a succubus, but instead of controlling her she got possessed by the demoness.

http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/6357156/il_fullxfull.286457239.jpg

Name: Akio
"I'm not gonna tell you my last name."
"I though it was obvious."
Class: Warrior
"Well I use a sword, not sure if that's really a class."
"Not that old."
Hair/eyes: Black/Blue
Sexual Preference: Straight.
"I have a cock I don't need another."

Akio is a tall warrior topping over 6'1. With a muscular body crisscrossed with scars in several places Akio is a mercenary, a sword for hire though a sword is not the only payment he'll take. Akio always makes sure to take his toll. He has some special artifacts for this goal.

Name: Kay
Race: Succubus, extra adorable!
Class: Infernal mage
Hair/eyes: Red
Sexual preference: Enjoys humping things as long as her partner is enjoying his/her/itself, but knows not to drink anything that comes out of another succubus, or there might be disastrous results
Bio: Kay is an adorable little succubus from some random infernal plane or another. Unfortunately, she's a hot mess because of her unfortunate condition, the rare and incurable "virgin syndrome" that keeps her from developing the usual assets of a succubus. As a result, Kay doesn't get to fuck nearly as much as she'd like, and so she's always starving. She tends to hang around orgies and other public sex acts, getting as close as she can to feed on the sex energy like a form of radiation, even if she doesn't get to participate in person because of her appearance. As long as she can keep fed, she can actually develop into quite a lovely young lady, but since she's always starving her look is extremely underdeveloped, bordering on childlike.

192060_1359215770430_full.png

(Instead of the short trousers, he wears full-length ones, just F.Y.I.)

Name: Alexander

Race: Human?

Class: Wizard

Sexual Preference: Straight

Bio: Alexander, or Alex, was taken from his home at a very young age and given to the Lord of Darkness, a world renowned assassin king, who trained the boy to be a ruthless wizard. As soon as he was old enough, he was sent out on missions to take down certain kinds of people. He has killed at least one of every race.

Deep, Dark Secret: Alex wishes to get away from the Lord of Darkness, preferably before he finds him to be a liability.

Name: Aria
Race: Half Wood elf
Class: Mischief maker
Age (relative): 43 (19)
Hair/eyes: Orange/blue
Sexual preference: Prefers males, but curious about females (though she doesn't realize it)
Dark and terrible secret: Outcast from other wood elves for a prank that went sour
Bio: Eria never felt at home with the other wood elves. Her penchant for mischief and lack of any real healing abilities set her apart from her peers. She fled her woodland home after a prank went sour at the Passing Rites feast 8 months prior to her arrival in the story, which nearly resulted in the destruction of her homeland forest. She has been making her away about as a pickpocket, with only a slingshot and small explosives for personal protection. Her ability to hide and blend has been her greatest asset, keeping her alive and relatively comfortable for her tenure in this strange new world.

Name: Grom Fellhammer
Race: Orc
Class: Fighter
Hair/eyes: Red mohawk/ blue and yellow eyes
Sexual pref: Females
Dark secret: He has never been with a soft flesh (non orcs)
Bio: He is the son of the mighty Fellhammer Blacksmiths. His Father sent him away until he found a mate worthy of the wealth that his family holds. He is an honorable Orc by most soft skin standards. He has a odd intrest in farming though. He is hailed back home as a powerful fighter with both axe and fist but has no love for magic or ranged combat. In his mind "Give me a person worth killin, a cold ale, and a body warming my bed and i'm a happy Orc". Also noted in saying once corrected on how many halflings he's killed "I'm a fighter not a tax collector."
Pic- looking

Back
Top Bottom