Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus Stories || Looking for a multi-para roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

insatiable

Greetings, reader. I've just recently returned to this website after recovering from an accident. Anyways, I'll spare you the rambling introductory paragraph and get right to the chase:

I'm looking for a roleplaying partner(s) who's interested in not just playing a character, but developing a story with me. I enjoy plot lines, multidimensional characters, and all those nuisance details when I roleplay. I also enjoy a lot of smut. Lots of it. But, I don't want our roleplay to just be an outlet for me to get off, I also want to be entertained. Entertain me? Anyone? Please?

On average, I'll type up around 3-6 paragraphs. Sometimes more if I'm inspired. If you feel like you cannot match that (for the level of detail that I crave, I ask for 3 paragraphs minimum), then we will probably not be a great match.

I will only RP in threads.

If it's mandatory that the "dominant" or "submissive" role in the roleplay is spelled out, then I may not be the person to engage with. I can't commit to being dominant or submissive for an entire play-- I'll just get bored. Let's switch it up. Let's give our characters more dimension than those stale, boring labels. Let's have fun.

But, the characters I usually play are headstrong, stubborn, and sometimes even unyielding female characters. It's not in any of my character to be delicately passive or submissive. I'd love to roleplay with someone who knows how to deal with that.

I've been roleplaying for many years (since I was 12 years old, but hey, it started off pretty innocent...) and have been faced with many different and unusual fetishes. Don't be afraid to mention these to me, as I'd love to incorporate anything to please my roleplay partner~ The only thing I draw the line at is scat/vore-- they just do nothing for me. Gore is O.K. if it's appropriate to the roleplay (I do enjoy dark themes), but it's not something I find sexually arousing. Here's an f-list thingie, if it helps. Here's a quick overview:

Yes
Rough sex
Bondage
Dirty talk
Anal
Supernatural/Fantasy
Multiple characters
Punishment/Conflict
Complex storylines

No
Fandoms (May make exceptions for video game fandoms.)
Furry (scaley anthros are O.K. I Just have an aversion to fur.)
Anime
Futa
Incest
Underaged Characters
Sappy Romances

Current/Past Roleplays
Welcome to Seduction
A Lady's Sins
A Necessary Evil

RE: Literate, Multi-Para||Looking for males & females to write a smutty roleplay w/ me!

Hey ~ i'd love to roleplay with you ~ where should we discuss about this ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom