Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Fashioned (butterfly0408/desertpaladin)

He looked over his shoulder at her and he said "I don't see why..." he gave her a soft smile "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen... whenever I look at you my heart races" he said as he took one of her hands and he placed it on his chest as he let her feel that what he said was true. "If given the chance to have any woman in the world I would always choose you.."

She held her hand there a moment only to snatch is away again. Not liking this odd stirring of feelings inside her suddenly. Feelings was not something a prostitute could never afford to have. "That's all well and good, but I prefer you keep things like that to yourself. I'm not your girlfriend or anything like that. You paid me for model and for the night. Keep that in your mind, got it bud?" She didn't mean to be harsh with him, but could not help it at the same time.

"I... I'm sorry" he said looking away feeling like he was such a moron now before he then said as he looked to her "Then... could you strip down for me... so we.. so we could have some fun?" he asked "I have two more canvas's to use so we can have some fun between them if that is alright"

Now this was more what she was use to! Sex was her business. Literally. Her face automatically returned to that sly temptress she had been before. Part of her did feel bad that that that one moment they had kinda of brought the overall mood down, but she was determined to get it back up once again. "THAT is more. And besides..." she moved towards the bed once again, using one of the poles on the end of the bed as a sort of sensual seduction tool. Wrapping an arm around it and swinging on it bit before, "I'll do things that would make most other girls blush..." she started the process of stripping her clothing off for him. The skirt went slipping down first, making her garters and stockings stand out much more on their own now. Her nimble fingers went to working on the laces of her corset then. Each hole that the lace was pulled through made the corset a little looser until only the last two hole were left. She smiled towards him, watching his face, pausing before finishing to see how he had liked her strip so far.

He gulped a bit. she had her chest almost completely exposed (and i am guessing she is wearing this next thing) and the sight of her in stockings and a thong was really hot. he was getting harder and harder as he watched her strip before he moved over to her and he began to kiss her as his hands moved to remove that corset... he wanted her and he wanted her now. He blushed a bit as he was beign so forward but this was something he had wanted for a long while.

She did not mind at all. It was like a compliment when a man wanted her so much that he could not keep his hands off her. Meant she was doing her job right. The lace left the last loop of the corset right as he got up to her and it feel to the ground. Officially topless, but he didn't get a full look at them before her body was pressed against his, rubbing hers against his as he kissed her. Slipping her leg between his legs, she rubbed her thigh against his groin, urging him as hard as she could get him.

He was getting harder and harder as they kissed his hands moving down her body feeling every inch of her skin as he then moved to try and take off her thong... he needed her right then and now as she was making him so horny.

This was the one problem with the sexy stocking and garters. It took time to get them off. However, most guys could wait for her to finish her tease. Him however, her had her fumbling to unhook her stockings from the garters so she could slip off the thin barrier between him, her, and pleasure. And yet, even when she was fumbling, she did it like a pro. One would never know that she was not at the top of her game as she went on rubbing his cock with her leg and moaning into the kiss. Took a few minutes, but the last obstacle in her thongs way was out of the way and she ripped her thong down her legs, flinging them aside and waiting to see how he wanted it to be.

He was upon her within a second of her taking off the thong. His hands went to her chest groping them as he kissed her lips, and kissed, nipped and licked along her neck. He wanted her now so badly as the head of his cock pushed against her pussy before he had to move one of his hands to his manhood to direct himself in and he groaned out as he pushed in deeper and deeper, his cock going all the way in before he began to pump in and out of her groaning out in happiness.

"Whoa tiger!" she seemed to laugh out as she found him upon her in record breaking speed it seemed. He pushed her right back against the post of her bed and she grabbed hold of it for support. Fuck, he filled her! He filled her better then any guy she had ever had before. There was no denying it as she groaned in her own pleasure from the way he just dove in and took control of the moment. "Oh... OH!!" she started moaning, wrapping one of her legs around his, grinding her hips against his thrusts. One hand still held the post while the other reached for his shoulder, gripping it for support. "Oh... oh.... what.. mmm what do I call you?" she asked. Some guys had specific things they liked her to call them when she was moaning names. And honestly, this was the first time she really wanted to be moaning a name so, she needed to know what he wanted from her.

He grunted and groaned out in pleasure as he kept thrusting. True he was in for his own pleasure but he, unlike most men, was trying to stimulate her body as well. His lips kept kissing, licking, nipping, sucking at her neck, her skin, her breasts... his hands moved across her body with such skill... it was amazing he was not some kind of super human his fingers were so skilled. He searched for her pleasure spots... as he got the pleasure he had always wanted... the feel of her flesh against his... the sound of her beautiful voice... the feel of the air thickening as the two panted out... sweat... lust... but for him it was more and unlike most customers he said to her 'call me by my name... Lawrence"

"Lawrence..." she seemed to whisper at first before moaning and repeating it. This time louder. This time, with more passion. More pleasure, "Lawrence! Oh! Lawrence yes! Mmmm!" Panting between her moans and her cries, her leg rubbed up and down his, hips rising and falling to meet his thrusts in skilled rhythm. As he thrust forward, so did she, plunging harder and deeper into her then he could if he was working at it one his own. "La-La-Law-AaaaH! Lawrence yes!" Both of her hands clutched the post now, holding onto it above her head, letting him have his way with her against it. This was sexy, this was great sex, even for someone that was so well trained in it like this. Possibly... she dare say, best sex of her life!

Lawrence listened to the sound of his name ringing through the room as she moaned and cried out in pleasure. His heart throbbed in his chest... it was pumping so hard that he felt that it might burst out of his chest... His eyes looked down at her as he then began to miss her on the lips. His kisses soft yet passionate... He was trying to show her that he did actually believe what he had told her earlier... that he did not just see a whore but a vision of beauty... he wished to show her that through sex... his hips kept thrusting against hers as he groaned out into her ear in an almost whispering tone "I... I'm going to cum soon..."

"Mmmm!" she moaned back into his ear, letting her breath pant right around his ear. She wanted him to hear every single sound of her pleasure, "Then cum. Cum... come on... Lawrence... MMM cum!" she urged him on, seeming to be able to sense how badly he needed it. The message he was attempting to send her through the sex was a bit lost right now though. She was in the moment. In the zone of sexual enlightenment almost. There was no reaching her when she was here. He'd have to bring her down and build her back up first.

he kept thrusting, harder and harder, his cock going in faster and deeper with each thrust. His pants and groans of pleasure were getting louder and louder as he held now the sheets of the bed, gripping them tightly as he groaned out loudly shoving his entire dick in as he just exploded inside of her releasing his seed into her pussy with a loud moan of pleasure as he finally released his seed deep inside of her... his fantasy was now reality.

Back
Top Bottom