Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

As Keck walked off, Cleo heard Eric lean over and whisper his suggestion into her ear. Her eyes lit up as she watched him walk away from her. She tilted her head to keep her eyes trained on his fine ass, before turning to her computer screen at a knowing look from one of her male coworkers. She simply shrugged and smiled, mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

The next thirty minutes passed as if time were flowing through molasses. She kept checking the clock, every other minute, and finally came up with the idea that Eric did this to torture her thoroughly.

At last, it was time. She stood, a file in her hands to give her purpose, before walking away from her desk. It took a single minute to get from her desk to the broom closet and she, after checking the coast, opened the door and stepped in, her heels making almost imperceptible clacks on the hard tile floor. She couldn't WAIT to have her heels digging into his skin when she came all over him.

For Eric the time went a bit quicker, but only because he had a mission to accomplish during it. He went to his gear cage, digging through it until he found what he was looking for; a partially used up detainee kit that he kept around to cannibalize, and luckily it had what he wanted. He slipped the item into his pocket, checked his watch and locked up as he left, heading to their 'meeting '.

He arrived only a few minutes early, but by the time Cleo arrived he was ready, his shirt off & item prepared. When his woman walked in, the moment she had the door closed & locked she felt a pair of familiar, rough hands on her hips, pulling her back against his warm, bare chest.

Stay calm doll, don't scream." he whispered, smirking with the irony.

Suddenly she felt something pressed into her mouth; a red rubber ball gag was fastened around her mouth. Eric thought it a necessity given that her screaming had shaken the walls of her apartment. He almost stopped to explain, but he realized she would know, and hopefully find it just a bit kinky. With the growing impatience of passion, Eric turned her around, bringing them face to face. Eric smirked at her, kissed her parted lips, then knelt.

"Lift that skirt, doll." he said, eager to see what underwear she was wearing.

Whatever it was, he could tell by the smell as his head neared her hips that it would be wet. But he wanted to tease her a bit before they got to the really fun part, wanted to taste her again.

As the ball gag slipped into her lips, she grinned and eagerly opened her mouth. With it fastened, he turned her around,and she looked up at him, her eyes glancing appreciatively over his bare chest. A single kiss and he dropped before her, asking her to lift her skirt and her eyes lit up. Under her skirt she had on a pair of navy blue thongs, black lace decorating the edges.

And of course, the fabric was soaked through, her juices nearly dripping from her, as she moved slowly to entice him, her hands sliding down the sides of her thighs before very slowly sliding the front of her skirt up. She spread her legs a bit for him, her pink lips starting to swell around the red ball.

Eric looked up at her & grinned. Slowly he pulled down her underwear, letting her scent free to fill the small room. He made eye contact and kept it as he gave her pussy a few small, slow licks, teasing her, enjoying her taste and her reactions, enjoying her muffled sounds as he looked her right in the eye. Too soon though, he could control himself no longer.

He pulled her panties all the way down and off so she could spread her legs, and he took off his pants & boxers, his cock as ready as Cleo's pussy. With the impatience born of lust, he grabbed Cleo by the waist, picked her up, pressed her just a little roughly against the wall, and started thrusting into her. The feeling was incredible. The thrill of it, the way her pussy felt, the way her muffled cries sounded in his ears, all incredible.

At the feeling of his tongue, Cleo shivered against the wall, biting against the ball gag. She whimpered his name as he licked her, and she came so close to release, only for him to draw away.

However, when she saw him start to take his pants off, she realized the end was quite near, and so waited patiently. At his first thrust, her pussy stretched around his cock, she gasped in shock and wrapped her legs around his waist.

As she had fantasized, her long stiletto heels dug into the flesh above his ass, leaving small bruises as she finally came around him. She couldn't have lasted longer, what with the whole scene and where they were caused her arousal to shoot through the roof.

It was incredible. He loved the way she wrapped her legs around him, digging into his back with her heels and into his shoulders with her nails. It was the perfect mix of pain & pleasure, he was in heaven. Eric's every thrust slammed her hips against the wall, ensuring that she would have a bruise or two of her own. It didn't take long for him to finish, only lasting a few seconds longer than her. With a strangled 'yes' he filled her up, all his muscles tensing, pulling her tightly against him as he froze for a few seconds.

For a while the only sound was their heavy breathing. Slowly Eric pulled out of her, wriggling free of her legs and gently setting her back down and gingerly taking out the gag, smiling at her.

"Incredible as always." he said, still short of breath.

Her legs wobbled under her as she felt him remove the ball gag. "Thanks." Her voice was a bit hoarse, but she could still talk. Her jaw was a bit sore, and so was her ass. She stepped up onto her toes and placed a loving kiss on his lips. "As always, you blew my mind..."

Cleo started to fix her clothing and looked around for her underwear. "Babe, where is my underwear? Or do you expect me to walk around the office, knowing I'm bare under my skirt?" She asked as she raised a single eyebrow at him.

Eric started looking around, although at first glance he didn't see them.

"I dunno babe. I didn't take them." Eric replied, although he couldn't help but chuckle.

He looked unsuccessfully for her panties for a few more minutes, still not seeing them, somehow they'd disappeared. It was mildly worrisome for two reasons. The first was that his girlfriend was now going to be panty-less in a building full of horny, type-A men of action. And the second was that if the panties were still around, if someone found them, it would be evidence of their acts.

"Well doll, you may have to work without them. Don't worry, if anyone tries to sneak a peak tell me & I'll beat'em up at recess."

"Wonderful..." she said dryly before smoothing her skit down completely. She took a cursory glance around, and then sighed. "They are a lost cause babe..." She pointed out a torn bit of lace, hanging from a nail on the wall, right beside the shelving. He couldn't see it from the angle her was in.

After making sure the evidence was properly disposed of, they escaped the broom closet and Cleo headed to the restroom to clean up. Eric had it easy, his was external... she had to make sure the goop falling from her was cleaned up... She was going to kill him for ripping her underwear... or maybe she should carry an extra pair around now. That caused her to smirk at her reflection as the door opened and Abby stuck her head in. "Hey... loose something?" Cleo whipped around to find Abby smirking at her from the corner, a file folder that looked awfully familiar in her hands. Cleo blushed and stammered out a quiet yes, which caused Abby to laugh and enter the bathroom completely.

"Oh hunny, no need to worry... that broom closet has seen a lot of torn panties in its day."
"Let me guess, you were having your own fling in there after us huh?"
"Yes, sadly, my man was stolen from me, his boss called his cell... you, however, were given it good... huh?"
"Yes indeed... matter of fact, Eric tore my thong. I'm bare ass naked under here..."
"Hahaha... You poor thing... although, on your way home, you could totally work that to your advantage."
"I can? Wait... how?!"
"Well, have him drive, and then start touching yourself... he'll be hot and bothered, and every time he tries to get in on the fun, stop... that way, you'll get off on the way home, and he'll be so hot for you, you probably won't make it out of the car after he parks. Consider it payback."
"That's genius! I love it!!! Thanks!"
"Welcome. Now lets get going before Eric wonders where his lovely little companion has gone..."

The two women walked out, laughing and exchanging smirks. Abby headed down to her office, and Cleo, with the file folder in hand, walked to her desk and sat down, albeit quite gingerly.

Eric parted ways with Cleo, going on with his day, completely oblivious to the plans women were making for him (like most men). He was however planning to make up for shredding her panties. The day crawled by at first, until he got called away to help calibrate & test equipment. The 'guy time', as well as some useful, hands on work made the time fly by; although he had to deflect attention & questions about him & Cleo more than once. All he said was they were together, doing his best to be a gentleman.

Once they were released for the day, a bit early since Eric was deploying soon. Eric walked her out to his car and started driving, although he wasn't driving towards her place.

Cleo noticed the two weren't headed to her home, but shrugged and slouched into her seat, quietly starting a conversation, "So where exactly are we going love?" As she spoke, her hands began running up and down her stomach, in a way that wasn't completely obvious to Eric since he had his eyes on the road.

However, she definitely got his attention, when her hand slipped under her skirt and slipped into her wet pussy before she pulled her glistening fingers out and looked over at him with a smoldering look as she sucked her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Afterwards, she slid her skirt up, and spread her legs, her pussy in full view as she began playing with herself, her eyes on Eric as she moaned and whimpered in the car while he drove.

"It's a surprise, doll." Eric replied with a smirk when she asked about their destination.

His eyes on the road, Eric didn't see what she was doing at first, until she started moaning. His eyes flicked from her to the road & back rapidly, trying to both drive and watch the hottie he was in love with finger herself right next to him. For a second he gazed too long at her and started to drift into oncoming traffic, correction sharply when the tires started bouncing of the little domes in the center strip. Deciding on a different tactic, he kept his eyes on the road and started to reach a hand over to finger her tight, hot, wet snatch. God she was excited, he could smell her need inside the small space.

"Damn doll, you know how to put on a helluva show..." he said, reaching for her.

She watched his hand reach over, and as it hovered over her pussy she smacked it away from her, arching in pleasure as her fingers brushed against her clit. "No, keep your hands at ten and two babe..." she said, her voice low and husky, a single groan escaping her as her other hand reached up to massage her left breast.

During the day, she had escaped, and put in a clit ring, one that looked like a dumbbell, with the balls on either side of it. When squeezed together, they vibrated, and she squeezed them now, moaning Eric's name, her head falling back, as she slowed, not wanting to cum until right before he parked at he car. She played with her clit, before sliding her fingers back into her pussy, pressing up and on her g-spot, her liquid arousal starting to drip down her ass cheeks, and onto his leather seat.

She was almost there again, and keeping her half lidded eyes on her love, slowed down again, her body on the edge of pleasure. Dear lord! She never knew that teasing him like this would get her so hot! In the back of her mind, she decided she was going to handcuff him one day and love herself on top of him, where her arousal could drip down onto him, and tease him with faint touches while she brought herself off again and again. She was sure that when he got free, she would be in for a rough ride.

She hoped they would arrive soon, her pussy was swollen with arousal, and she could feel the heat from it a couple of inches away. She had already staved off coming at least four times, and she wasn't sure if she could do it again.

Eric growled with arousal and denial as she slapped his hand. It returned to the steering wheel for a few seconds, before trying a second (and third) time with the same result. He was clearly aroused, though her denial was driving him nuts. Especially when he heard the low buzz of her vibrating piercing, something he hasn't even known existed. While he enjoyed the show, he didn't enjoy not being able to help, and the fact that she knew just how to push his buttons, how to look at him, how to tease with that look on her face as she teased herself as much as him. He could see her half-open eyes, her head thrown back, her pussy dripping, swollen and ready.

"Damn it Cleo. Not fair at all..."

He pulled in to the parking garage at the local mall, thankfully finding a spot near the door on the first floor. He parked quickly, and was out of the car, opening her door in a flash. His thick hard cock was easily visible through his pants, seeming ready to burst free at any second. It took everything he had not pull her to the edge of the seat and ravish her right there in the parking lot. Instead, he had a slightly better plan.

"I try to do something nice for you & this is what I get..." he muttered, pulling her from his vehicle.

He led her through the mall, practically dragging her, to the Victoria's Secret store. He pulled her in close, whispering in her ear, his voice almost a growl.

"Find something pretty then let's try it on." he told her, nipping her neck before heading over to wait for her at the dressing room.

He had pulled her out before she could climax, and each step through the mall caused the clit ring to vibrate. It's why she loved this small ring, it was perfect. She nearly fell, trying to keep up with him, a smirk on her face. Her hand was still wet, and she slid them into his pant pocket to wipe them off, and press against the side of his cock teasingly.

When they walked into Victoria's Secret, she looked around in glee, and as he told her what to do, smiled and nodded, before disappearing into the store's rows. She found a white corset, and crotchless panties, in the same color, the two covered with a lilac lace over lay. She stepped into view again, but hid the corset in her arms from Eric.
"Found it... coming love?"

Eric just smirked, checked to make sure no one was looking, and literally pulled Cleo into the booth. Before she could react he'd pushed her back against the wall, one of his hands diving under her skirt, sliding three fingers into her sopping hole while his other hand pulled up her shirt, groping her breasts roughly as his mouth went to her neck, sucking and biting, all the while his hard cock strained against his pants. He didn't even bother looking to see what she'd picked out, and unless she put some real effort into stopping him, he was going to ravish her right there.

"Damn it girl, you wanted this right? Now you're gonna pay..."

"Oh damn..." she came right there as he thrust three fingers into her pussy. It contracted around his fingers as she felt her head fall back, her eyes closed and bit down onto her tongue to keep quiet. Her hands slipped round his shoulders and she moved her lips up to his ear and began whispering...

"Damn babe... do you know... ohhhhhh... how much I love.... yeeeeeeesssssss... you when you touch... ohhhh god... me right there? I feel so... ooooo high... Oh yessssss baby. Right there... I'm gunna cum agai..."

She trailed off as she came again, her head falling forward, her teeth closing around the lobe of his ear to keep silent, as her pussy tightened in pleasure again. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned his name quietly.

"Please Eric... ohhhhh... I need you... your hard dick driving into me... I know you love it, my soft wet pussy fitting around your cock... like a vise, no space left... my pussy tightening around you as I cum... when you finally cum... bathing my insides with your hot cum... ohhhh god, Eric, please!"

"Oh no doll, you made me wait. I'm gonna return the favor..." he whispered as she sunk her teeth into his ear.

The sensation, the feeling of slight pain as she bit him was exhilarating; he loved both making love and fucking her. And if they were fucking, she was wild; scratching, biting, digging with heels, absolutely crazy.

Eric expertly worked his fingers in her, knowing after their long weekend together exactly where to touch her, combining that with squeezing her piercing, he brought her to climax a third, then fourth time, and a fifth, still not giving her what she truly wanted; his thick cock slammed into her tight hot pussy. Suddenly he froze, his hand pausing in what it was doing to her then slowly withdrawing, leaving her completely empty.

"I dunno doll. You've been a bit of a tease lately, I'm not sure if I should. Then again, you did say please. Hmm... What should I do...?"

"Fuck me like I know you want to..." she answered leaning back against the wall and biting her lower lip. She looked at him and lowered her hands to her own pussy. She was so swollen with need, and she pressed four of her fingers into herself to bring herself off. Her liquid dripped from her and she pulled her fingers from her pussy and began licking them clean, her eyes locked on Eric's tense body.

She whispered his name, then said, "How can you resist? You could pound me into submission, punishing me for teasing you... Fuck me babe, fuck me so hard that I don't remember anything, but your name..."

Her taunting, her teasing, it pushed him over the edge, it brought out the animal in him that she so wanted. Eric's hands shot to her shoulders and pushed her a bit roughly against the wall, spread her legs wider, and pushed into her with a snarl. When she acted like this, talked to him like this, he lost control, giving in to his animalistic side. She knew exactly how to press his buttons & he loved it. His hips hit hers with such force that it slapped her ass against the wall of the stall with each thrust, his pelvis hitting her vibrating piercing, sending the shocks through her clit simultaneously with her pussy. He dug his teeth into her neck, leaving a mark just above where her top covered. He thrust into her hard, doing everything he could to hold off, wanting to 'punish' her just like she'd suggested, wanting to drag out his sexual thrashing of her, hissing her name.

"Just like you wanted, huh?" he hissed, his eyes burning with lust & need.

She slammed against the wall and gasped as he pushed into her, causing a chain reaction within her. Her pussy was so swollen, that it only took that one thrust for her whole body to implode in pleasure. She gasped for breath, although, every time she seemed to get a lung full of air, his thrusts would push it out. She panted against his neck, gasping his name, and hugged him close.

He was doing exactly what she had asked for, pounding her into submission, and since her pussy was swollen with need, she was sensitive and pain was beginning to drift around the edges, playing with her pleasure nerves. Her mind was completely in shock, and she could only think of his name.

"Eric. Eric. Eric." His name punctuated each thrust into her, completely mind broken from the pleasure. Her eyes had fogged over and she couldn't see, her vision dotted with black.

Eric grunted, rutting into her as she chanted the only word she knew, his name, which drove him on, heightening his desire & animal strength. He felt her cum, and he knew he wasn't far behind. For the moment the world faded away; all he could hear was the blood rushing in his ears, all he could see was Cleo's bouncing body, all he could feel was Cleo clenching on his manhood. And then he came with a roar, filling her again with his seed, the sensation stronger than any before, so strong he almost blacked out. He fell on top of her, his manhood slipping out of her, and barely managed to roll off of her onto the floor, unable to talk for several minutes.

Cleo gasped for air, as she slid down the wall, completely mind blown. She couldn't think, her eyes were glazed over, and she couldn't stop repeating his name, over and over under her breath. She looked over at Eric, muttering, completely broken.

She couldn't remember what they had been doing before hand, or what they were supposed to do after.

Eric was fucked silly, a permanent grin plastered on his face as he lay next to her.

"Goddamn I love you..." he muttered, still half-delirious.

It took him a few minutes to get his brain started, then a few more for his legs to work. He gently helped Cleo to her feet, helping her straighten her clothes a bit and bundling up her selected clothing items, and helping her to the checkout counter.

"Umm... These." Eric said, giving the items & his credit card to a somewhat shocked looking girl at the counter.

Cleo followed him quietly, a satisfied look on her face. She didn't remember the walk down to the car, or how she was placed gently into the passenger seat.

She didn't start coming back into her mind until they were halfway to their double date. She looked up and saw that they had arrived at the modest two story Zach and Selena owned. "Weren't we going to the bar?" She asked, her head tilted in confusion.

They walked up and Cleo followed Eric quietly, as he rang the doorbell. Selena answered, inviting them in warmly. "Hey you two! Come on in. Eric, Zach is out back, by the grill... Cleo? Umm you ok?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"
"So you wanted to show off the giant hickey on your neck?"
"What!?" Cleo rushed to the hallway mirror and checked her neck, where there was a large purplish hickey on her neck. She gave Eric a look, and headed to the second floor guest bathroom. Selena gave Eric an amused look, and headed after her friend to get the scoop.

"Hey babe? What happened to you? I haven't seen you this out of sorts since you first realized you had feelings for Eric."
"He totally fucked my brains out..."
"No way! And?"
"Well, I'm definitely ruined for other men... Eric has a way with his hands... and his tongue... and his cock!"
"Oh my gosh!"
"Yeah. He's made Me see heaven numerous times. Oh... and one more thing..."
"Yeah...? What!?"
"He told me he loved me."
The two women squealed so loudly, that the two men below heard them clearly.

Back
Top Bottom