Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Cleo finished her plate of food, hey she was a woman with an appetite, and put her plate on the coffee table. The dogs looked at her with dirty looks, as they realized she hadn't left them anything to mooch off of. She simply grinned at them and cuddled into Eric's side.

It was ironic, the sex with Eric was explosive, but the quiet time they were enjoying now was intimate. She loved it, and rested her hand on his chest as they continued the movie. She had just about fallen asleep when he moved under her and asked her a question.
"Of course I trust you Eric. What's your idea?"

Eric just grinned at her.

"It's a surprise babe, just go in your room, get naked, and be ready on the bed, okay doll? Now, I gotta go get something from my ride." he said with a kiss.

Eric quickly put on his shoes & headed down to his car to retrieve a couple things, which he kept concealed in a bag to avoid suspicion, and hurried back to Cleo's room. There, he gently put the blindfold on her.

"Like I said doll, trust me." he whispered in her ear.

Then he put the handcuffs on her, restraining her arms above her head, the chain looped around part of her headboard. And there, with Cleo restrained and blinded, he started.

He began at her thighs, using a slow mix of licking, kissing, grazing, sucking and nibbling to slowly move upwards. He kept his pace agonizingly slow, and avoided her pussy for now, only giving that a single lick. He kept moving upwards, teasing her navel, then up her chest, then slowly teasing each of her nipples, then slowly upwards, turning just a bit more aggressive as he reached her shoulder. There, the licks & kissed became nips & nibbles. He stalled on her neck, lavishing it with suckles and nips, enjoying her taste and her reactions.

Cleo kissed him back before watching him walk out. She closed the boys into the spare bedroom and headed into her own room, stripping as she walked down the hallway. She left her clothes like a trail into her bedroom and lay back on the bed, waiting for Eric.

When he walked in she glanced at him, eyes narrowing playfully. She smiled as he placed the blindfold on her eyes and smirked at his words. Before she realized it, she was handcuffed to the bed. She wiggled a bit to get her bearings, and suddenly she was on sensory overload at his kisses.

Her hips jolted off the bed and she moaned his name in pleasure, gasping as he avoided her pussy except to swipe it once with his tongue. Her body writhed under his as she groaned and whimpered in pure pleasurable agony.

Eric was going to take his time with Cleo.

Every touch, every kiss, every lick and every hot breath blown across her body came somewhere new and without warning. As delicious as her pussy was, he mostly avoided stimulating it, instead wanting to draw out the foreplay. Now, like in combat, surprise was his greatest asset; sneaking about, striking randomly, never decisively engaging. And teasing her relentlessly. A suckle on her right nipple. a gentle pinch to her clit. a kiss on her lips. Hot breath blown across her wet, sensitive lower lips. A nibble on her ear lobe. All teasing yet not what she truly needed.

Moan after moan fell from her lips as she tried to get closer yet failed. Her body arched against him. Her mind was a blubbering mess as she gasped his name. She couldn't even remember her name as her thighs quivered. Her pussy was so hot, she felt like a single touch there would ignite the flames.

Finally, the torture became too much and she begged for more, for something else. "Eric, please, oh god...." her voice broke in sobs as she tried to escape the hold of the handcuffs.

Normally, she would have been able to get them off with no problems, but now, she was in such a state, she didn't know which way was up and which way was down.

Eric gently, teasingly slid his fingers up the curve of her generous breasts.

"What doll, what could you possibly want?" he teased.

He knew what she wanted, what she needed. But he wanted to hear her say it. He wanted to hear those words that sent the shivers up his spine, that fanned the excitement and desire in him past his ability to control. The words that made him feel like he had another purpose, that made him feel needed, wanted, whole.

Cleo arched her back as she felt his fingertips slide up her breast, teasing her skin. A long groan slipped from her lips, and she licked them, a small pink tongue darting between puffy red lips.

"You, I need you... oh god... just you! Please babe!!!"

Her voice broke as she begged him for more, for something, for him to end her torture and send her flying with him. Her pussy clenched around nothing, a small strand of her arousal dripping from her to the bedspread below her. She knew that if he continued in this way, she would cum, squirting over her thighs and whatever he had between her legs at the time.

Eric grinned. He knew she would make him pay for this later, but it would be completely worth it. His hand glided across her smooth skin, across the tensed, taut muscles of her stomach, and down to her pussy. He gently slid his finger down her slit, not even dipping into her crease, simply teasing her with the possibility of it slipping in and pleasuring her dripping, silken folds. He pressed his cock against her thigh, reminding her of it's size, it's hardness, it's heat. He wanted to remind her that if this was the lengths he could drive her to with just a finger, what heights he could raise her to with his magnificent manhood.

"But... What do you want me to do? I want you to tell me exactly what you need from me. Give me my orders." he teased.

" Oh bloody hell..."

Cleo's head fell back in a sob as she tried to push her hip up to get her need sated from him.

"I want you to take your tongue and fingers and eat me out until I cum. Then, in the middle of me cumming, I want you to press that beautiful cock of yours deep into my pussy."

She said it hurriedly, growling her words at him. Her body craved his, wanted him to push her into pleasure, over and over again.

Eric pressed his lips against hers, giving her a light kiss.

"As you wish, princess." he whispered, grinning although she couldn't see it.

He slowly set his face down by her dripping, twitching pussy, set her legs up on his shoulders, and drove his tongue deeply into her pussy, in unison with a finger in her ass. He moaned, shaking his tongue, before he started to lap at her. He knew she wouldn't last which was fine, because he needed to be inside her again. Quickly.

At the first touch of his tongue, her entire body began shivering. Her heels dug into his back and she knew that in a couple seconds, she would be cumming. His finger in her ass, just made it worse, and she whimpered in shock as her core became hotter than ever.

Three seconds passed before she detonated, screaming Eric's name accompanied be curses as she came against his face. Her pussy squirted all over his face, actually hitting four to five inches away as she wailed to the god above.

Later on, once she came back to herself, she would be thankful her penthouse was soundproof. It wouldn't go over well if the neighbors called the cops, especially since the one who patrolled this area was her old Ex who had dumped her for being so tomboyish. For right now though, the only thing going through her mind was pure, unadulterated lust for Eric.

Eric had never seen a woman cum with that much force before, although he was as proud as he was surprised. She did that because of him. He slowly pulled his face from her pussy, coughed (luckily all he needed since she'd nearly drown him), and moved her legs, pulling them down from his shoulders to wrap around his waist. Slowly, he slid his cock into his blindfolded lover's womanhood. Despite the fact that they'd spent nearly every waling moment since they got her fucking like rabbits, it never seemed to grow even the least bit stale; in fact, each and every time seemed new & shiny, or even better than the last.

Once his cock was in her, he took his time, moving his cock slowly but steadily inside her, taking it slow. She had such an effect on him that even like this, it wouldn't take long for him to cum again.

Cleo cried out as he stretched her sensitive pussy. The nerve endings within her walls cried out at the abuse of being submitted to his cock just after cumming so hard. Her hands pulled against the handcuffs, trying to get free, to wrap around him, but she was locked up tight.

His slow and steady pace kept her on the brink of climax, but didn't push her over. She tightened her legs around his waist and snapped her hips up which caused his cock to drive into her pussy quickly and slide against her g-spot. Her entire body quaked under his as she came again, her pussy strangling his cock.

Eric came with her, letting out a roar of pleasure. For several seconds afterwards he couldn't move, instead only managing to simply kneel there between her legs, until he could finally muster the strength & will to desperate her legs and pull away from her, flipping down next to her.

"Wow. We should've done that years ago..."

He gripes around on the nightstand for the key finally finding it and releasing Cleo from her restraints. He reached over to her and pulled up the blindfold, smiling when he saw the look in her eyes.

"I love you doll..."

As soon as he realized what he'd said, he frozen & blushed slightly. Yes, they'd KNOWN each other for years, but they'd only been together for a matter of days. Was it too much to say?

"I mean, um..."

Cleo gasped for breath as she lay, still handcuffed and blindfolded. She cleared her throat and calmed her racing heart. A soft moan fell from her lips as he pulled away from him, her pussy grasping his cock tightly as he left her body.
She felt him dip next to her and then his hands on her wrists. She pulled her arms down, wincing at the feeling of her muscles stretched in one direction for too long. She opened her eyes to look up at him, a soft tired smile on her lips as he removed the blindfold from her eyes.

She knew her eyes were shining with love, but she didn't speak, waiting for him. His next words caused shock within her still muddled mind, "What?"

It took her a moment to realize exactly what he had said, and when it did, she found it hard to breath. In the back of her mind, a little voice said, "Wait until Selena hears about this!"

As he started mumbling and blushing, she lifted a hand and rested it gently on his cheek, silencing him with her thumb against his lips.

"I love you too."

Four words. A simple sentence that changed everything in her world, and caused her heart to beat for him. She had loved him for such a long time, never thinking he would ever love her back, content to simply watch over him from afar... Now so close...

Eric hasn't realized he was holding his breath as he waited for her response. He hasn't meant to say it, even though he knew it was true. All the things she might say ran through his mind. That is was too soon. That it was just about scratching an itch. That she wasn't looking for that. That she didn't see him that way. When she replied with a simple 'What?', his eyes widened slightly and his heart missed a beat. Then she smiled, pressed a finger to his lips and told him her feelings. Eric finally took a breath. He smiled at Cleo, took her in a firm but gentle hug, and said the only thing he could think of.

"Great."

He lingered in the embrace for what seems like a happy eternity before he spoke again, his voice barely a whisper.

"Thanks for making me finally see you, Cleo."

Cleo laughed and snuggled closer to him. Her words were slightly muffled as she said, "You should be thanking Tory. She made me so jealous, I had to do something. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would." She looked at the clock and asked, "Wanna go for a walk? The boys will probably be rearing to go."

As if they could hear her, Sarge and Captain both started barking at the door. Cleo rolled her eyes, then rolled out of bed and opened the door, heading to the guest room. She opened the door, and both rushed out, snapping playfully at her before going to greet Eric. Their tails wagged and they sat at the edge of the bed to give him puppy looks.

Cleo grinned as she cocked her hips and placed one hand on them, a sexy pose as she waited for his answer.

"Doll, Tori was fun, but that's all she would've ever been; a couple rolls in the sheets & then parting ways. She wouldn't have ever been a keeper like you." he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

He got up and started slipping on his clothes, getting ready to walk with her. The pose she struck was so sexy he almost wanted to pull her back to bed, but he knew that both of them needed to recharge a bit.

"Let's go doll. It'll give us a chance to talk without having to worry about our clothes spontaneously falling off." he said with a smirk.

Cleo laughed and hurriedly dressed, in tight black sweats, and a blue hoodie. She might have changed for him, but she wasn't about to give up her warm hoodies. The dogs ran to grab their leashes, sitting by the front door, tails wagging a mile a minute. Cleo knelt to put Captain's leash on, before turning to Sarge. Once both dogs were secure, she stood, and the two left the building.

"I'm shocked that this has turned out better than I thought it would." Cleo said, starting the conversation as they headed towards the large botanical gardens behind her apartment building. She always found it soothing, and could think there.

So, as the two walked and chatted, in the back of her mind she was exacting her revenge against Eric, firstly, for locking her baby, Captain, away, and secondly, for handcuffing her, although she enjoyed that immensely. The boys at worm would know how exactly she had spent her days off, because she knew she would be walking funny, and be quite sore, although, she loved that feeling, especially knowing who put it there.

That thought caused a smirk to rest upon her lips and she looked over at Eric, her plotting at an end. He wouldn't know what hit him. He wouldn't be tied up, oh no, she had enjoyed the chase too much, but there was a feature to her penthouse, that he had no clue existed, and she was going to use that to her advantage. The walls weren't just thick to keep out sounds, they had secret niches within, tunnels from one side to another. Plus, her boys knew that they weren't to give her away while she was hidden within the walls.

Eric smiled at her.

"I am a little too doll. But I'm so glad it's worked out the way it has. I wouldn't trade it for anything." he replied.

It didn't take much for them to drop into the small talk, it coming easily to Eric & Cleo. While this aspect of their relationship was new, they'd known each other for years, and had a close relationship even before becoming intimate. When they stopped, Eric bent down & scratched behind their ears, paying extra attention to Captain, scratching his throat gently & rubbing his belly when he rolled over for him. He had been a little mean to him after all. Eric followed Cleo all through her trek, dressed in blue jeans, a t-shirt & a faded grey windbreaker, his arm wrapped around Cleo's waist, completely oblivious to any retaliation. The gardens were nice; quiet & calm and a nice place to relax & think.

When Cleo turned back towards the apartment complex, she kissed his cheek softly before leading him back to the penthouse. They walked in, and she unclipped the boys, telling them to bed, which they did so after stopping at the water bowl to sate their thirst. She watched them walk away then turned back to Eric, a sly smirk on her face.

"You've been a naughty boy Eric. Are you prepared for your punishment?"

She said nothing else, simply pushing him against the closed door behind him and pulling his jeans down and taking his cock into her mouth. It only took seconds before he was raring to go, and she brought him to the brink of orgasm, simply to deny it. She made sure the jeans were wrapped around his ankles before escaping his grasp and rushing to her room, slamming the door behind her. She quickly undressed, tearing her clothes in her haste before disappearing behind the invisible door to the hidden passageways. She quieted her breathing as she heard the bedroom door finally open. She had left her ripped thong on the bed in full view, soaked through with her own arousal.

Eric grinned widely as she pushed him against the wall, called him 'naughty', & asked if he was ready. It was exhilarating; not just the acts themselves, but to have it with someone who mattered to him. And the fact that it was all coming from mousey little Cleo only made it hotter.

"Oh yes, doll. Punish me..." he replied, still grinning as she knelt in front of him, taking his whole length into her mouth.

Eric moaned, his hand going loosely to her head, his head going back, eyes closed as he simply rode out her incredible oral skills. He started grunting & panting a bit as he got close, his cock starting to twitch in her mouth as he prepared to give her another taste. And then suddenly she was gone. He opened his eyes, just in time to see her door slam shut. He took a step after her, almost falling on his face, his ankles tangled in his pants. He cursed, untangled himself, and gave chase.

By the time he made it into the room, she was well & gone. He saw the pile of ripped clothes, especially the thong. The whole thing was so hot, made even hotter by the fact that the one person who could give him release had disappeared. He growled. He found people for a living. Surely it couldn't be too hard to find Cleo. Hell, he'd already done it once.

He started searching her room, checking under her bed, her closet, the window...

Cleo watched him from within her walls, thinking to herself that once he had checked the entire apartment she might let him in to her secret. It would be quite exhilarating to be taken against the wall. They hadn't tried that yet.

She moved silently, and once in the wall next to the kitchen, made a noise, before scurrying back up. The sixth floor, was five feet above hers, giving her plenty of space to move between walls. It was one of the features that had sold her on the place, especially after the event that had shattered her life ages ago. She still hadn't told Eric about that, later she would have to. She didn't want any secrets between them.

A couple minutes passed, with Cleo making noises in one room after another, before disappearing again. There were only two doors into these chambers, the first in her bedroom, where she had entered. The second being behind the large television in the living room.

When she was ready, she opened that door a crack, leaving it open for him before disappearing into the dark, her scent so strong it would lead him straight to her.

This was getting infuriating. It was like chasing ghosts; he'd hear a noise in one room, only to run in and find nothing, then hear a noise on the opposite end of her condo. If he was a man with less faith in himself, he might think he was going crazy. Of course after their first chase, he knew she was well aware of all of the little hiding spaces and areas within her place, but this went beyond that. It was almost as if she was in the walls. He growled. She was toying with him, and he loved it. Plus, he supposed it was fair after his tease earlier.

He heard another noise in the living room, and followed it in. Again, nothing. But then he smelt something. He smelt her; or more correctly, her dripping womanhood. It was faint, but he prided himself on his sharp senses, and it didn't take him long to find the door, which while open a crack was still well hidden behind the huge TV. He slipped into the darkness, giving his eyes a few seconds to adjust, then creeping along silently, following his nose.

Cleo knew the minute he stepped into her dark abyss, and grinned. In this darkness, she was the predator, not the prey. She moved along silently. Her scent would be hard to trace, since it already permeated the air. She headed to the bathroom, and put in her piercings, one on her left nipple, a small bar with a fang hanging from the end, one in her belly button, that had a small metal dragon skull hanging from it, and the last one, a clit piercing, the one with the letter E in a scroll font. She disappeared again, hanging from a corner pipe over the wall that Eric was in. Her legs were spread out, and she knew she was dripping, as a slight drip sound could be heard every now and again.

Back
Top Bottom