Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

"Yes... I'm always ready for you." She said, a sly look in her eyes as she looked over her shoulder at him. She arched her back, providing him with a deeper angle for his penetration and waited, quietly still for his cock to move within her. Her pussy ached for him, and she wanted him deep inside her before she went to sleep.

Matter of fact, she wanted to fall asleep with his cock softening in her pussy, and she told him as much as she pushed back against him, bumping his cock as he rubbed against her outer lips.

Eric just grinned at her words. As she pushed against him he grabbed her hips and slammed into her, sinking as deeply into her as he had even been with a groan.

"God I love you..." he muttered before returning to fucking her with the right amount of roughness.

He gave her ass a light slap, a playful one, not even hard enough to leave a red spot. He reached under her and teased her clit, even slipping a finger inside her pussy in addition to his cock. He loved how she felt around him, how her pussy was a perfect match for his cock, how she knew just how to tease and touch and squeeze and fuck him. He loved how she just knew his body. And that he was the same to her.

Cleo groaned at the roughness, knowing it was exactly what she needed. She pressed back against him, moaning as he brushed against her g-spot.

She loved how he knew where Her spots were, which way to touch her...
"Ohhhh goood.... Babe! God I love... you too!" Each word punctuated by a moan or a groan, her pussy rippling around his cock tightly. She jolted in his hands as she felt a finger play with her clit, before he sank it next to his cock into her pussy. She quivered for a moment, holding off on cumming, causing her pussy to tighten around him hard

Eric changed up his position a bit, letting him bite her neck and shoulder. He knew how close she was, he could hear it in her voice and feel it in the way she tightened around him. He loved bringing her to orgasm, he loved being the one to make her feel good. He bit her the way she liked trying to push her over the edge as he slid a finger into her asshole, gently hooking it.

"Have I ever told you that your pussy is perfect, babe?" he asked from behind her.

"Oh god..." Cleo's head fell back as she pushed back against his cock, grinning at his words.

"Have I ever told you your cock is perfect for me?" She asked as she finally crested, and came around him, crying out his name at the end as a thrust from him sent her into another orgasm, right in the middle of the first.
"Eric!"

Eric groaned as she started her first orgasm, then louder at her second. He kept thrusting though, realizing what was rippling through her and intending to stack as many orgasms on her as he could.

"My cock... all your holes... perfect matches..." He grunted as he started to cum inside her, filling her already pregnant womb with his virile seed once again.

Cleo groaned as she felt him cum, and then closed her eyes as she felt her body ripple in orgasm around him. She put her head down, exhausted and panting as her thighs shook with her weight. She looked over her shoulder, searching for him to help her lay completely down, her tummy in her way.

Soon, she would be big enough that this position would not be possible. "Babe... a little... help?" Her voice was soft and rough from her moans.

Eric smiled warmly, happily at her as she asked for help. He helped her onto her side, gently cuddling up behind her, kissing her neck and shoulder lightly. He snuggled up, getting comfortable, then he remembered what she'd said earlier and slipped his manhood back into her. With his arm around his love, he started to drift to sleep, completely forgetting about their house guest or that their door wasn't locked.

A couple of hours later, Cleo awoke, horny and aching. Since Eric's cock was still within her she pushed back against him gently, and then got Sarge to go and get Tory. A few minutes later, Tory was sneaking into her side of the bed, and the two began kissing, as Tory began playing with her clit. Cleo slid a hand down to Tory's pussy and began playing with her, spreading her wetness around.

Cleo ground back against Eric, his cock hardening within her pussy, but wondering if he was waking up. Tory, however, distracted her, kissing her deeply and then playing with her nipples, pulling on one, and sucking on the other.

With her first few pushes, Eric just gripped her a little tighter, smiled, and muttered in his sleep, snuggling a little closer to her. What finally woke him though was the sound of lips on lips of the two women kissing. He was still a bit groggy, though as he realized what was happening, he woke entirely, his cock becoming hard almost instantly inside his fiance.

"Well Tory, looks like you & I have something in common... We both find my fiance irresistible, huh?" Eric chuckled, gently nibbling Cleo's earlobe.
"Just make sure & leave some of her tasty pussy for me, alright?"

Tory simply grinned as Cleo moaned in pleasure, and inserted her fingers beside his cock in her pussy. Cleo tossed her head back, resting it against Eric's shoulder as she moved her hips backwards against him. However, Tory grabbed her hips to still them and wriggled down before beginning to lick and kiss Cleo's clit, licking Eric's cock every once in a while.

"Move Eric, show her who this pussy belongs to." Tory said, her hands keeping Cleo still. Cleo looked down at her, her eyes filled with pleasure and then reached up to hold on to the headboard. Her toes curled as she tried to keep from moving, her pussy moving in shock waves around his cock.

Eric stifled a groan as Tory licked his cock before returning to pleasing Cleo. As his fiance kept trying to push against him despite Tory's grip, he had to chuckle and give Cleo a few nips on her neck. But when Tory antagonized him, he was more than up to the task. He slammed his hips hard against hers, fucking her with deep, hard fast strokes as Tory kept licking them both. Eric reached around, taking her pierced nipple in one hand and her pierced clit in the other.

"Damn you two are fun..." he muttered.

Tory smirked against his fingers as Cleo flew over the edge, her pussy constricting around his cock as she screamed. Tory pulled away, giving her a chance to breathe as Cleo slowly came back to herself.

Once she was aware, she slid her fingers into Tory and began to leisurely push her towards her own edge, her fingers keeping her just on THIS side of pleasure, never giving her enough to fall over.

Eric chuckled as Cleo clenched around him & screamed. Slowly he pulled out of his love, content to lie against her, gently rubbing her back and nibbling her ears & shoulders as she teased Tory.

"What are you gonna make her do to get what she wants doll?" he whispered as he snaked a hand around her to e toy rub her soaked womanhood.

Back
Top Bottom