Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Eric groaned as she filled her pussy, and groaned even louder when she turned on the vibrator, enjoying the buzzing sensation against his cock when he pushed into her. Of course he couldn't last very long with that sort of treatment, and it was mere moments before he came again, filling her ass with a masculine roar. For several long moments he could even move, frozen in place as the vibrator teased his cock and while cum slowly dripped down Cleo's thighs.

Slowly he pulled out of her and laid beside her, covered in sweat. With a grin he looked over to Cleo then roughly bit her shoulder.

She groaned at the bite and relaxed into the bed for a moment, the vibrating dildo slipping out of her pussy easily, now that her hand was no longer holding it in place. She sat up, wavering a bit from her weak body before rearranging her pillows and laying on her side. She grinned at him, then said, "You didn't let me finish my torture babe..."

She got up again, slowly, and began picking up their toys, placing them in the sink so she could clean the tomorrow, pausing to clean her self up. She growled in annoyance at the two large, very visible, bite marks and gave him a narrowed glare before she walked over to the bed and started pulling the wet sheets off, pulling so hard on the fitted sheet, that Eric was twisted off the bed. She started giggling then, and couldn't stop, having to sit down on the floor and rest her head on the bed while she laughed, tears falling down her cheeks.

Eric laughed too when she rolled him off the bed, slowly crawling her to her as she leaned against the bed, gently kissing her neck & shoulder from behind.

"Doll, if I were you, I'd be less worried about your revenge & more worries about mine." Eric whispered.

"Why would I worry? I know it'll be something I enjoy completely." Cleo said cheekily, before turning her cheek and kissing his nose lovingly. She stood, using the bed as leverage, and said, "Soon, I'll need help getting up babe..." she placed a hand on her small pudge and smiled. She gathered the sheets and threw them into the basket of dirty laundry and then put fresh sheets on.

Once the bed was made, she crawled in, utterly sated and quite exhausted, and quickly fell asleep.

About an hour or two laters, she woke Eric up in the best possible way, with a blow job. Once he was hardened, she settled over his erection, crying out as her swollen sensitive pussy wrapped around him like a glove. She rode him quickly, cumming twice before becoming too tired to continue, "Help... please... just once more... Eric..."

Eric's eyes fluttered open as she started expertly working his cock with her mouth, drawing a happy groan.

"I knew there was a reason I gave you a ring..." he muttered with a smirk.

She hopped up on his cock, a perfect fit as always, and started enthusiastically riding him. Eric slowly sat up, being careful not to disrupt Cleo, taking her head in his hands and kissing her deeply & happily. And when she finally spoke, Eric kissed her again. He hadn't quite finished himself, and he had no problem with helping out his love. He thrust his hips under her, resuming the pace she'd started with.

"Doll, you can have as many as you want. A happy mommy does mean healthy babies after all."

Her eyes rolled back as he started thrusting into her. She pushed back, her hands sliding up his chest. Head thrown back, hair falling over her back, a slight blush tainting her heaving breasts, her skin glowing in the moonlight that filtered through the gauzy curtains.

She moaned his name as her orgasm caused her to tighten around him, and then felt him scrape against the raw nerves inside, which caused her to buck and scream his name, her eyes wide in shock and pleasure.

Eric smiled at her as he brought her to orgasm, her expression was so beautiful. He didn't miss a thrust, still fucking her as she bucked & screamed & writhed.

"Almost... Almost... Just a little more... Please..." Eric said, now that it was his turn to beg.

Eric gave her quivering pussy a dozen more thrusts and came again inside her, not quite as much this time, and with a deep kiss as he finished. Slowly, he lifted her off of his manhood, and pulled her down next to him, snuggling up against her.

She snuggled closer to him, yawning as she drifted to sleep again, sated for the time being. This time she slept until the alarm blared next to their heads and she groaned while punching Eric in the side so that he would turn it off. As if that wasn't enough, the dogs decided it was romp time and jumped up onto the bed, snuffling at the covers and trying to get under them.

"Ugh. Out brats..." Cleo said while she snuggled deeper under the blankets, pulling them off Eric, so that the dogs began nosing him.

Eric chuckled at the pups, helping Cleo shoo them away.

He let three weeks pass before he finally put his vengeance into action. They had just had a nice dinner Eric had cooked, and had 'retired' to the bedroom for a bit of fun. Eric started standing behind Cleo, both of them naked as he kissed her neck. And then suddenly Cleo had her hands cuffed behind her back. Eric spun her around and pushed her to her knees, sliding a blindfold over her head.

"I bet you thought that I'd forgotten, huh? Tonight I'm going to make you pay for what you did."

She could feel herself being picked up and placed on the bed. The sound of a drawer opening. She couldn't tell, but Eric had put on a glove to apply her special oil, leaving him completely unaffected. Slowly he applied it with a latex gloved-hand, feeling not all that different from the contact gel used for ultrasounds. Leisurely he applied it first to her nipples and areolas, then her pussy (including lips & clit), her asshole, and then her lips and earlobes. And then the doorbell rang.

Cleo had enjoyed the dinner and after, retired to the bedroom, she leaned into Eric. She let out a gasp of shock as he cuffed and blindfolded her. As he spoke, she ran her tongue around her suddenly dry lips then found herself being lifted gently and placed on the bed. As he applied the oil, she felt her arousal building, and when he put it on her ear l lobes, she whined and arched forward.

Her ears perked as the doorbell rang, and then she was suddenly alone, she knew it. She wriggled on the bed as the oil began taking affect on her body.

At the door, Tory stood, dressed in a red short trench coat and heels. Underneath she wore nothing but crotchless panties and a balconet bra, both in deep cherry red. She smiled at Eric as he opened the door and then pitched her voice so that Cleo could hear her say, "Where is our naughty little girl?"

Eric chuckled.

"She's in the next room all tied up. I'd love to teach her a lesson about teasing people." Eric said with a grin.
"So when I bring you in, I expect you to be nice & loud." he whispered.

He took Tory by the hand and pulled her into the bedroom.

"If you try & get off that bed, I'm going to have to really restrain you." Eric growled to Cleo, making sure she could hear Tory giggling.

And with that, Eric reached down, sliding a pair of fingers into Tory's pussy, moving them in & out while he gently played with her nipples, working to gather an abundance of her juices on his fingers. He gave Cleo a loud kiss, then moved back over to his bound fiance. He made sure she was on her back, then gently put his fingers, coated in Tory's juices, into Cleo's mouth, brushing against her sensitive lips and gently nibbling her ear lobe.

"Recognize this, doll?"

"Tory..." she whispered as she sucked his fingers clean. She wriggled on the bed again, knowing she was going to be teased to the brink. Tory smirked and ran her fingers over Cleo's calves, smiling as Cleo whimpered for more stimulation.
"This isn't fair... I was at least touching you babe..."

All Eric did was chuckle. Within seconds she could hear the sound of bodies moving about, readjusting, the the sounds of mouths working on wet flesh & hard muscle mixed with grunting & moaning from her friend and her fiance. They kept it up for an indeterminate amount of time; taunting Cleo as she lay on the bed, her body begging to be touched. And then the sounds stopped. More chuckling from her fiance. She felt lips press against hers, lips she knew to be Eric's, as he gently slid his tongue in her mouth, she realized his lips and tongue tasted of Tory. And then suddenly he pulled back. Another set of lips pressed against hers, Tory's tongue pushing it's way in, and passing into her mouth a large glob of Eric's cum.

She sucked each of their tongues into her mouth, enjoying their tastes on each other's tongue. She moaned as Tory pulled away and wriggled on the bed enticingly, trying to get one or both of them to touch Her! Her body burned, both from the oil and her imagination of what they were doing to each other, within earshot of her.

"Please! Eric, Tory! Someone, please, touch me!!!"

Eric's hot breath spread across her neck as he spoke, his voice barely a whisper.

"I don't know Cleo, you were very naughty before. Tory, do you think she's paid her penance?"

"No, not yet. But she will."

Cleo was manhandled again, although not in the way she needed. With the blindfold she couldn't really tell that they were positioning her hear the headboard on her back. Tory got up over her, grabbing the headboard and slowly lowering her pussy onto Cleo's mouth.

"Earn it Cleo, earn-" Tory teased, before cutting off, her words replaced with the obvious sound of her moaning around a cock.

The redhead ground her bald, soaked pussy against Cleo's mouth until Cleo finally made her cum, prompting her to rise with a consented sigh.

"Now?" Eric asked.

"Yes. Should I use your gift?"

"Yes doll, you should."

She felt hands on her, strong hands, Eric's hands, slowly move up her legs, her thighs, then stop just short of her throbbing cunt. She was lifted up again, stood up on her feet, and finally felt Eric's cock slowly slide into her ready pussy. He started slowly thrusting her, but then she felt something poking at her asshole; Tory's well lubricated strap-on.

Cleo licked, kissed, and sucked Tory's pussy happily, having something to do caused her to ignore her obvious discomfort. When she finally caused her to cum, she was moved. She gasped as she sank down on Eric's cock, sighing with relief. She was NOT expecting Tory to touch her shoulder before lining up a strap on to her ass hole. She opened her mouth in a long low groan as Tory began to slide into her, causing her to stretch around them both to the point of bursting. She gasped, her head falling forward at the slow slide into her.

Eric slammed into her, enjoying the way she gripped him, needing the rough fuck she was getting. He grinned over Cleo's shoulder at Tory, who grinned back cheekily as she pounded the woman between them. At first they alternated; Eric sliding in and Tory pulled out and vice-versa, enjoying the sensation and loving the look on Cleo's face. But then they synchronized. They pulled out and thrust in together, in unison, pushing into her with enough force that they occasionally lifted her off her feet.

She moaned as she held on to Eric, Tory nibbling on her neck as she pounded her. Her pussy spasmed around Eric's cock as she came, her juices dripping down her legs. She finally lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist, one hand going behind her to grip Tory's shoulder.
"That's it sweetheart, cum for us..." Tory whispered into her ear as Cleo tossed her head back onto Tory, the two female kissing passionately while Eric looked on.

Eric grinned as the two two women passionately kissed, loving the sight. Cleo could feel Tory's wetness against her ass and the back of her thighs, the result of the double-ended strap-on their friend was wearing. The pair pounded Cleo's small form, taking their pleasures from her while also seeing to hers. Each of them came over and over again; Cleo & Tory's pleasures dripping down their legs while Eric's filled Cleo's pussy and slowly dripped down her thighs. Slowly Eric helped Cleo wrap her other leg around his waist, leaving her clinging to him as he fucked her front and Tory fucked her back, a delicious position.

Too soon though, they gently pulled from her and sent her on her knees, the only way she could support herself. Eric and Tory looked at each other and grinned over Cleo's head. Tory pulled the strap-on from herself with a wet squelch, and the pair pressed their soaked hips towards Cleo's face.

"Clean up the mess you made us make sweetie." Tory called.

Cleo grinned before sucking Eric deep into her mouth, her hand becoming busy inside Tory's pussy, stroking her while her mouth was busy cleaning Eric up.

Once she finished cleaning Eric's cock up, she released him from her mouth, only to grip him in her fist while she turned her attention to Tory, who was now finding it hard to remain standing.

Eric chuckled at Cleo, and as she finished cleaning him and moved to Tory, Eric moved over slightly, sucking gently on Tory's nipples as Cleo worked her pussy. Suddenly he stopped and stood, his cock still firmly in Cleo's hand as he whispered in Tory's ear so that only she could hear.

"Cover her face with it."

Tory smirked, and then let herself cum, her juices gushing from her pussy in a wave over Cleo's face, leaving a slightly sticky mess all over her face. Cleo growled annoyed, and sank her teeth in a love bite into the fleshy part of her thigh, marking her for the moment as Tory's legs finally gave out and she fell in a heap next to Cleo.

It surprised both of them, and they stared at each other before beginning to laugh, giggling as they fell over each other, Cleo loosing her grip on Eric's cock. The two women cuddled into one another, sweaty, and dripping with other fluids, which were now uncomfortably drying on their bodies. Cleo looked up at Eric, as Tory snoozed for a moment against her breast.
"I think a shower is in order, before we put this one to bed in the guest room..." she said quietly, trying to sit up, but with Tory and the babies, she couldn't, which for some reason, she found hilarious, as she began to giggle again.

As Cleo loosened her grip on Eric's manhood, he bent over and gave her a deep kiss right on the lips, ignoring the girl-cum coating her face. He couldn't help but sit down next to the two, his legs wobbly too. He giggled again as Cleo didn't quite manage to get up again, and offered her his hand.

"Come on doll, let's get you cleaned up." he said, pulling her up and giving her another kiss.

Cleo smiled and allowed him to help her up. She extended her hand, and helped Tory help and the three took a quick shower, both women nearly falling over asleep. Tory trotted off to her bed, the girls exchanging sly grins before she left.

Cleo crawled under the blankets, yawning as she posed on her hands and knees, a pillow under her belly as she looked over her shoulder at Eric.
"One more time babe? Please?" Her pussy glistened with her wetness as she moaned her request.

Eric had just started to crawl up on the bed when she propositioned him. He was tired, but not tired enough to say no.

"I can always do one more for you, doll..."

He slowly crawled over her, being careful to support his own weight as his chest slid along her back. His cock rest perfectly between her cheeks as he slowly kissed her shoulder and neck, mixing it up with the occasional bite as he rocked his body atop hers. Slowly straightened up and gently took her hips, moving both her hips and his to line himself up. He couldn't believe how wet she was, despite what she'd just gotten. Pregnancy was really making her insatiable. Her sex drive might even be as high as his was.

"Are you ready babe?" he teased, gently bumping the tip of his cock against her soaked lips.

Back
Top Bottom