Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Eric smiled when she said 'our', a detail which had not escaped him. But then suddenly Cleo had to race from the bed & vomit in the bathroom. Eric followed her in helping her to keep her hair clean.

"Hey babe, are you okay? Did you catch something?" he asked, concerned, hoping his cooking wasn't responsible.

"No. I think it was the tacos I had for lunch yesterday. This morning I was sick too." Cleo said as she heaved again, and threw up nothing but bile and what looked like the wine she had drank.

After a couple minutes, she finally sat back, leaning against Eric's leg, her strength gone. "I think I'm good. I'm sorry ba e. You put so much effort into tonight, and I'm sick..."

"Don't worry babe, if you're sick you're sick. Not your fault." he said, kissing her cheek.
"Besides, I'm a nice guy. I'll take a rain check. Should I get you anything. Water, a sprite, crackers?" he asked as he cuddled up to her.

"Crackers would be nice. Do you have Ginger Tea?" Cleo asked as she tried to stand, and ended up nearly falling again as her knees began buckling under her. She leaned against the wall and yawned.

Once back in bed, she snuggled under the covers. Her eyes tracked Eric as he left and then came back. She smiled tiredly at him and sat up, leaning back against the headboard. "Thank you Eric."

"I'll see what I have doll."

He left and headed to his kitchen, grabbing some saltines. He was pretty sure he didn't have any ginger tea, but he checked anyway. Surprisingly he had one tea bag of it though, a sample included as a sample in a box of green tea. He brewed it up for her, bringing her back a steaming mug of tea (since he didn't have any tea cups) and a sleeve of saltines.

She nibbled on the crackers and blew on the tea to cool it. Cleo patted the bed, and then curled up into his arms. She drank the tea slowly, eating about half the crackers he had brought, before falling asleep in his arms, a half eaten cracker in her mouth as she was about to take a bite, her hand falling limply against his chest, her engagement ring glinting on her finger.

The next morning, Cleo woke up disoriented. She looked around trying to figure out where she was before the memories of last night came rushing to her. She smiled as she looked down at her left hand, admiring the ring she hadn't had a chance to look at. It was simple, yet indicate, a single diamond ended in white gold shaped into vines around her ring finger. She loved it.

Eric awoke a few minutes later, yawning a bit & giving Cleo a bit of a hug from where he lay against her on his side.

"Hey babe, feeling better? Should I make us up some breakfast?"

Eric wasn't completely awake yet, but he was hungry again, and he knew he had enough food in his pantry for a nice breakfast. Of course after the previous night he had more than one kind of hunger, but he was too polite right now to mention the second type to Cleo right now, especially given her food poisoning.

Cleo smiled at him and rolled over to her hands and knees, looking at him as she said, "I'm feeling A LOT better..."
She winked at him before stretching like a cat, her ass in the air as she looked at him. Her hair cascaded down her right shoulder as she tilted her head, hoping he would catch her drift. She was already wet, beginning to drip onto the sheets below.

Eric grinned as she posed for him, she knew exactly how to get him going, she always had. He hopped up and grabbed her hips. But instead of going straight for what both of them wanted, he decided to have a little fun. He pulled her up, hip to hip, his chest against her back. Slowly his hands rose, starting at her hips and moving deliberately upwards, tracing every one of her curves, only stopping when he was cupping her breasts, gently squeezing them.

"Our first time as an engaged couple. Lets make it special..." he whispered on her ear.

He planted a kiss on her shoulder blade, moving up, kissing her shoulder before giving her a gentle bite as he teased her pierced nipple. A hand slid down to her slit, instantly feeling her wetness as he slowly played with her. First he rubbed his fingers on her swollen, needy lips, being sure to brush his knuckles against her clit. He moved a single finger gently between her lips, barely swiping through, no where near her soft pink folds. Not yet. Slowly though a single finger slipped into her gently stroking the parts deep inside her that he knew she liked.

"Lemme know when you're ready, doll." he whispered with a grin.

She leaned back against him, her hands lifting to link around his neck as she spread her knees for him. She moaned as he moved his hands up from her hips to her breasts, which were sensitive. Her pussy dripped against his hand and fingers, and when he slipped one into her she gasped his name, her walls clamping down on him.

"I'm always ready for you." Cleo answered as she dropped her head back, exposing her throat to him and pressing a kiss against his neck, right under his ear. She didn't quite want him to stop though, so she didn't push it, relaxing into his hold, her ass pressing his cock into the pillowy cushion of her cheeks, holding him close while she grinded into him.

Eric chuckled a bit.

"Always ready? That's dangerous to say after you left me hanging last night. I'm not sure you could you could handle me right now." he teased, giving her ass a light, playful slap.

He continued to tease her, his hand slipping from her slit and gliding up her taut stomach, leaving a glistening trail of her juices in its wake. Slowly it moved to her navel, his wet finger running slowly around the rim, teasing her as he kept playing with her sensitive breasts.

"Then again, you've always handled me much better than any other woman. I suppose we could give it a try. What do you think? Decisions, decisions..."

Of course both of them knew that he didn't hold anything from the night before against her; he wasn't that kind of guy. It was all friendly teasing.

"Would you have rather been thrown up on instead?" Cleo asked teasingly as her hips moved restlessly against his hands. Then suddenly, his hands weren't where she needed them, and she growled at him as she hummed his name. She wanted him to stop teasing her, and to fuck her. They had done the soft and sweet last night, although he was right in that they hadn't finished, but nausea kind of was a mood killer. Now, this morning she wanted him so deep inside her she forgot her own name, and so she had chosen that pose for him, thinking he wouldn't be able to resist...

Yeah... Right...

Cleo felt her pussy throb for him and she finally slipped her own hand down into her pussy, pushing herself over climax, moaning out his name in relief, the edge finally gone, although she still wanted him inside.

Eric growled in her ear and grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand away from her womanhood.

"Your first orgasm as an engaged woman shouldn't been from your fiancé. Now I may have to 'punish' you..."

He took both her wrists and forced them up onto the top of the headboard, leaving her stretched out in a modified doggy-style position. He grabbed her hips and he slammed into her tiny slit from behind, his cock sliding into her perfect pussy like they were made for each other. He started pounding her hard, taking advantage of the sensitivity from her previous orgasm to quickly bring her to a pair of orgasms. Suddenly Eric paused midstroke, Cleo unable to see exactly what he was doing. She could hear him rooting around in a bedside drawer, but didn't know why. Until she felt the thick, warm wetness drizzle onto her asshole. Eric took her by the shoulders and raised her body up so he could whisper in her ear.

"Guess what now doll?" he asked, his voice barely a husky whisper.

Cleo screamed as he pushed into her pussy. It rippled around him, her spine bowing and her head falling back, her hair falling over her shoulders in black waves. As she was pounded, her mind went blank and her spine arched with every single orgasm he pushed into her.

She looked over when she heard him rummaging around, but she couldn't see what he was searching for. It was only after she felt warm oil drizzle down over her ass that she felt her eyes open wide. The oil heated against her skin and she wondered if he had bought a special oil for her.
"Guess what now doll?"
Those husky words caused her to part her lips and lick them as she was pulled up. She looked over her shoulder at him to respond, "What babe?"

Cleo was so beautiful. As he watched her from behind, her beautiful, tight yet curvy body, her flowing black hair, her shimmering eyes. And in those eyes not just love, but an unquenchable libido. She was the perfect woman, and it still occasionally embarrassed him that her taken so long to realize it.

Slowly he pulled out of her pussy, her tight channel trying to suck him back in, trying to keep him for a few seconds longer, but he broke from it's grip. He put a little of the warming lube on his cock, despite how wet his cock was from her, he wanted to be sure. Slowly he pressed his his spongy cockhead against the ring of muscle at her other entrance, repositioned his hands on her hips, bringing them a little higher for better leverage, and slowly started to push himself into ass.

"Ahhggrr... God damn Cleo..." he grunted.

That first pinch of pain made her head fall back. She took a breath and tried to relax her muscles, but it was still a struggle. Her ass was a heated vise, and he hadn't even breached her yet. She bore down against him, helping his entry, and bit by bit, she felt him slide into her asshole. She panted through the pain, that always accompanied the first stretch into her.

"Ohhhh oh babe... Eric... hnghhhhh" her voice was a hoarse whisper as she clenched around him unconsciously. Once he was completely inside, she felt her body lock down around him for a moment. "Give... give me a sec..." she said as she tried to relax. The burn from the stretch slowly became a fullness and her pussy clenched around air, her arousal sliding down her inner thigh. If only she had one of her dildos to shove into her pussy...

Eric paused when she asked for a moment, letting her adjust to his girth. As she did, he reached around her, slipping a pair of fingers into her now practically gushing pussy. He pumped them in & out of her, realizing how she was clamping around them. He slipped a third, then a fourth finger, trying to satisfy her hunger. As he pumped four fingers into her, he slowly started to move his hips, pushing his manhood until its entirety was inside her, then giving her a bit to adjust to that before slowly drawing back, then pushing back into her. Without dropping a thrust, he reached back to his nightstand for something, then pressed it into one of Cleo's hands, his own finally pulling from her womanhood.

The object he'd pressed into her hand was the stury, phallic warming lube bottle. Not one of Cleo's toys, but a good enough substitute in the heat of the moment.

Cleo was shocked for a moment, not realizing why he had given her the lube before she looked at it. She snapped it open, pressed a bit into her hand, and closed it before sliding the lube all over the bottle. She could feel it warm up within her palm, and she took a moment to adjust her stance before pressing the tip to her pussy. She pressed it inside, her body jolting towards Eric at the double stimulation.

"Ahhhh, ohhhhhh Er....Eriiiiiic..." She moaned his name as she felt her head loll back, her hand limply pressing the bottle into her. Each jolt caused them both to sink deeper, him within her ass, and the bottle in her pussy. "Baaabe... I ... ohhhhh goooooooood... I can't... I... ohhhhhhh."

Eric grinned as she figured out what he'd intended, although his smirk quickly became a groan as she started fucking herself in the pussy while he pounded her ass. He could feel the sturdy bottle against his sensitive cock, separated by only thin membranes.

"Oh fuuuckkk..."

And it wasn't just the sensations either. It was so hot to be here like this, being with her while two of her holes were filled, it was incredible. Every time he thought she couldn't get any sexier or thought he had her figured, she threw him a curveball. For a second he wondered if he would ever know all of her, but instantly decided he didn't care; a bit of mystery would allow for more exciting discoveries as their relationship continued.

"Sh-sh-shit! I'm... I'm gonna..." he stammered.

And then he came. He filled her stretched ass with a load of hot, thick cum with a strangled yell. He gently pulled his cock from her, and tiredly rolled off of her to lay beside her. For several long minutes, it was all he could do to lay there panting, trying to catch his breath as he waited for the sensitivity in his cock to abate. Slowly he reached a hand, gently shaking, up to her and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Cleo lay there on the sheets, gasping for breath as she felt him slide out of her ass, an uncomfortable pull as her muscles clenched down. The bottle still inside her pussy felt too big to her sensitive channel, but she couldn't bring herself to pull it out, as she was still over come with shudders. She tilted her head as he reached for her, kissing him back in pure bliss.

Her pussy suddenly clenched, throwing her into another orgasm, her body shaking like jello as her own muscles pushed the bottle out, leaving it to lay sticky against her thigh. She sighed at the sensation, and curled towards him, her muscles seizing in pleasure. "Love you." She said against his skin as she pressed open mouthed kisses on his shoulder. She crinkled her nose as she felt his spunk begin to drip out of her ass and got up to clean herself off before breakfast.

"I love you too babe." he murmured.

He wanted to follow her to the shower, but it was a couple minutes before his legs could support him again. However, once they turned back from jelly into flesh he managed to stagger into the shower with Cleo. He stepped in behind her, his hands going to her waist and gently kissing her on the neck.

"Lemme help, doll..." he said taking a washcloth & the soap, washing her shoulders, back, ass & stomach gently.

They took their time getting clean, enjoying a slow, intimate moment together, wiping away any trace of their previous activities. Eventually though, they were both clean, and Eric turned off the water.

"I hope you've got an appetite doll, because I've still got a bunch of food here & I don't really want to cart it all over to your place."

The shower was relaxing, and exactly what she needed. The two washed each other gently. As she stepped out to get a towel, her stomach growled loudly, answering Eric. "Yes, I'm starving. That sounds awesome babe." She wrapped one of the towels around her curvy body, before passing him one and then taking a small one and drying her hair. Once it was just damp, she headed to the room and put on one of his t-shirts.

She stepped into the kitchen, yawning, and looked around.

Eric grinned at Cleo as she walked in. He was already in front of the stove, wearing just boxers & an apron. He was hard at work, frying corn beef hash & making eggs over easy, along with toast, OJ & coffee. It didn't take him long to finish it; corner beef hash was one of his favorites and her cooked it many times. Quickly he divided up the food and brought Cleo a plate as he sat down with his own.

"This morning was incredible doll. It more than made up for last night." he said with a teasing wink.

Back
Top Bottom