Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Slowly Eric slid himself out of her.

"Fine." he growled.
"But it'll be from me. The way all your other ones tonight should've been..."

And with that he grabbed both her wrists, pulling them around Behind her. He easily held both in place with one hand, leaving his other free to tease and toy with her. And he was going to toy with her. She'd already came a couple nights that night, so it took little effort for him to bring her to the brink then back off, over & over again, keeping her near her edge.

"I can do this all night doll. Why shouldn't I?"

Cleo squirmed under him, wanting more, yet knowing he wouldn't bring her over again. She sobbed his name as he spoke and she tilted her hips up, begging him with her body.

"Please!!!! Eric!" Her whole body quivered next to his, her legs holding her up just. She quaked against him, wanting him, only him, only he could cause her to cum so hard.

The prior events were slowly building beneath her psyche, and she quivered for a moment, holding the dam back, not wanting to cause Eric panic. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, nearly silently and spoke, quite calmly, as she realized that if she came, she would burst into uncontrollable tears, "You're right, and you're the only one who can make me cum the way you do... I love you Eric."

Her reply took him a little by surprise. Not the words; they'd said it before, Hell, he'd said it first. The context & place of it was what took him by surprise. Something was... off about this, and he was unsure of it. It only took him a few deft flicks of his fingers against her clit & most sensitive internal bits to make her cum all over his hand. In the throes of her orgasm, Eric whispered in her ear.

"I love you too doll, always. More than anything. Always will." he said, doing everything he could to drag it out.

Once she came down from her orgasm, Eric slowly turned her around, embracing her in a tight hug. They were still under the shower, which would hide any tears Cleo might have.

"I love you & I'm not going anywhere, okay Cleo?"

Cleo clung to him and hid her face within his neck. Her body shook with sobs as she finally let go of everything that had built up to that point. Oh sure she was strong on the outside, but on the inside she was a blubbering mess. She always portrayed the strong calm chick at work, no one had ever seen her like this save Selena, and surprisingly Tory, while they had been planning his punishment.

Cleo cried it all out, and finally found herself being held up by Eric in the hot shower. She slowly slipped a couple inches away from him and smiled up at him, teary eyed, but clear. "Thank you."

The shower after that didn't involve sex, but it most definitely was much more intimate. She had been stripped raw, and was healing within his arms as they slowly caressed and bathed each other. The water washed away the remnants of Eric's seed, that had leaked out of her ass, and clean once again, Cleo slipped out, drying herself and putting on a soft flannel nightshirt. She padded to the guest bedroom to let the boys out, and then walked back into the bedroom, yawning. She slipped under the covers as the first light of dawn crossed the blinds.

"Can you close the blinds love?" She asked, seeing as Eric was closer to the windows.

Eric just held Cleo through it. Both of them had a lot to release, and Eric himself may have had a tear, but in the shower who could tell? For now, he just held her, holding her tightly against him while she let it all out.

"No problem doll. It's what I'm here for." he replied hoarsely.

Their second shower was just as passionate, but a different kind of passion; the difference between fucking and making love. It was slow & loving, taking their time as they cleansed each other, Eric paying extra attention to his cock after his previous activity, and also to Cleo's ass, being careful with her now to be gentle. As they washed each other, Eric could feel himself fading. Despite his long nap, the recent events had been emotionally draining, and he was starting to feel the gentle tug of sleep again, partially he thought because of how Cleo was calming to him. Funny how Cleo could both rev him up & calm him down. That's why, of course, she was the only girl for him. He stifled a yawn as he finally stepped out & dried off, closing Cleo's blinds as she asked, and climbing into her bed, clad in just his boxers. He slid under the covers next to her, wrapping her in his strong arms. He could feel sleep calling, but there was one thing he needed to get off his chest first.

"Doll, I think we need a rule. We're gonna fight, I have no problem with that, and I really don't have a problem with our make-up sex. But if we're fighting, neither of us gets to walk away until it's settled & we're both happy-ish, okay? I don't wanna do that again."

Cleo smiled at him sleepily nodding, "That sounds reasonable. I really don't want you ever going on a mission with us angry at each other." With that said, she snoozed off, falling asleep.

Hours passed, and Cleo was awoken by a cold nose on her cheek. Both her boys were whining to go outside. She stood and walked to the door leading out to the balcony and opened it. On days like these, she was quite happy that she had had the presence of mind to put a small corner that the dogs could use to go to the bathroom. During summertime, she usually left the balcony doors open, which allowed a breeze in, but it was beginning to get cooler during the nights.

She left the door open and walked back to the bed, snuggling back under the covers and burying herself under both the covers and Eric. She sighed happily and went back to sleep, knowing the boys would alert them to anything.

A couple hours passed and Cleo woke, this time without any help from another, and stretched against Eric, yawning and looking at the time. She checked her phone, smiling as she read a text from Tory, which pretty much stated what Eric had said last night. She smirked to herself and decided that a threesome would be a great reward for him.

Eric gave a last strangled yawn and fell asleep. Where before his slumber borne of fatigue had been-coma like, simply dead to the world, now he was truly enjoying it. He felt relaxed and at ease as he snuggled against the warm form of his soulmate. He occasionally muttered in his sleep, usually just Cleo's name, always with a smile.

Finally with a yawn & a stretch, Eric awoke, well-rested.

"Mornin' doll. And I should say this more often, but thanks for puttin' up with me. Now, are you hungry? Because I would love some great food..."

Cleo nudged him at the word food, telling him to hush. It was too late. They were now being jumped on by two massive dogs, who at the mention of food, turned back into puppies and forgot just how big they were.

Cleo looked over at Eric, a single eyebrow raised with a quirk as she said, "You had to use the word food. At this time of day, while the dogs haven't eaten since yesterday?" Her words were used in a dry tone as she struggled out of the bed, leaving him behind to deal with her excited canines while she was in the bathroom. She came back out, looking over at them and smiling as she leaned into the door jam. Captain looked up at her from where he lay across Eric's legs and barked at her, as if telling her to hurry up.

"Ok. Boys, kitchen!" With those three words, the raucous dogs rushed out of the room, nudging the door open and falling over each other in a bid to get to the kitchen first. Cleo herself crawled into bed, straddling Eric over the blankets and leaning down to give him a good morning kiss, her body pressed against his slightly before she got up and headed out the door to take care of her dogs.

She wiggled her ass, feeling the slight soreness within, but smiled, content with the slight pain.

Eric laughed as the dogs jumped up & Cleo scolded him. He was glad they were able to slip back into normalcy after what had happened. The ability to be normal for him was just of the many reasons he loved being with Cleo. Sarge had jumped up on Eric, then turned to face Cleo, slapping Eric in the face repeatedly with his tail. At least until Eric gave his back end a playful shove out of his face while Cap sat down across his shins.

"Maybe you should give me a cheat sheet of these keywords. Is O-U-T a bad word too?" Eric teased.

Once the dogs followed her out, Eric stretched then slowly freed himself from the covers, watching Cleo walked away, shaking her hips slightly. Eric followed her out, coming up behind her as she watched her pups eat, gently putting his hands on her hips.

"How're you feeling after last night?"

"A little sore. No worries though. I have some salve in the bathroom that works wonders for those types of irritations." Cleo answered as she leaned back against him. Her own mind was miles away. Hm, if she allowed him his threesome fantasy, would he give in to hers? (Lol)

She shook her head and started cooking breakfast, french toast, stuffed with a mixture of icing and fruits. It was a specialty of hers, and she had a bit of a sweet tooth, okay, who was she kidding, she had a huge sweet tooth, so she only made it a couple of times a month.

A quick garnish of frozen fruits and whipped cream on top, and the plates were ready as she sat down at the table. "There is left over bacon in the microwave for you, since I know you love your protein. I wanted a sweet treat, we've burned enough calories that I can eat this with no worries." She teased as she took a first bite and moaned in pleasure as the tastes burst over her tongue. She knew Eric had watched her eat before, and the he knew she really didn't care about calories, or anything. Cleo, although female, knew how to eat.

Eric grinned.

"You are too good to me Cleo." he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

He took the bacon from the microwave and sat down across from her. He cut a corner off the stuffed French toast with his fork, trying it for the first time. He moaned loudly, quickly taking another bite.

"Oh my God, that's incredible! I need to get you to cook breakfast more often!"

Cleo smiled at him as she ate another bite from her own plate. She loved this recipe, although she rarely used it. It was enough to give you a sugar rush through the day. "Only if you deserve it." She answered before finishing her plate.

After breakfast, she took Eric's hand and led him to the couch, to put in a movie and zone out. She was exhausted, and simply wanted some intimate cuddling time with Eric. Plus, they weren't due into work for two more days. A sudden thought hit her and she sat bolt up right, a panicked look on her face as she turned to face him.
"Eric... would you... I mean... you're already..." she took a deep breath before, "Woldyoumovinwitmehereintomyapartnetcuzwenevastayaturplacandminsbigr?"

(Would you move in with me here into my apartment because we never stay at your place and mine is bigger?)

Eric moaned again, screwing up his eyes.

"I'm gonna have to behave more often then..." Eric teased as he cleaned his plate.

He let Cleo drag him to the couch, more than happy to simply cuddle & enjoy her company. WHen she suddenly sat upright though he startled, thinking something was wrong, though he quickly chuckled and kissed her.

"Thank God doll, I was trying to figure out how to ask you the same. thing without sounding, you know, selfish or whatever."

"Oh. Really?" Cleo looked at him happily as she leaned down to kiss his lips. "So does that mean you'll move in with me?" She paused for a moment before smirking, "Or do I have to convince you?" Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she knelt in front of him and began pulling his pants down.

She took his cock into her hand, and kissed the very tip, before sucking him in to her warm wet mouth, her tongue playing with the vein on the bottom of the shaft while she suckled his half hard length. It didn't take any time at all before he was fully hard, and she looked up at him, a look of pure slyness in her eyes, while she swallowed the head of his cock in her throat, tightening around him. One hand steadied herself on his thigh, the other reached under his cock and started to roll his balls within the palm.

"Of course I'll move in with you. There's no where else I'd ever want to be."

And then she slipped down, that look he loved playing across her face as she slowly pulled his manhood free of his pants.

"Oh jeez Cleo." he groaned as she sucked him in, lavishing his cock with her mouth.

As she started to swallow his cock he gently placed a hand on her head, letting her work as he looked down at her locking eyes, his gaze equal parts adoration & arousal. As she toyed with him, knowing exactly how to pleasure his rod, he quickly began to twitch in her mouth, seeing no reason to hold back, it didn't take much longer for him to blow in her mouth, his cum much sweeter from all the fruit with breakfast.

He let his softening cock fall from her mouth and gently tilted her head up.

"That was incredible doll, but you know I didn't need any convincing, right?"

"I know." Cleo said simply as she cuddled back under his arm. She slid back into sleep easily, as her two boys lay down in the ground on either side of them.

The afternoon passed quietly, and Cleo stood around four and said, "Walk boys!" Both dogs jumped up to get their leashes as she turned to Eric, "When are we going to move your things in?" She was a bit anxious to get him moved in. It wasn't as if he had lived at his apartment after they had gotten together. She had enough space for all his things, and the ironic thing was that his furniture matched her own, although that might have to do with how long she's been taking care of him...

Both Sarge and Captain were waiting for them at the door, tails wagging impatiently for them. Sarge turned to Eric, while Captain gave his leash to Cleo to clip to his collar. "That's good, it shows he's accepting you as an alpha in his hierarchy."

"No hurry doll; I'm still locked in for another five months on my lease. Besides, I've already got some toiletries & clothes here, so no reason to rush."

As Sarge came over, Eric scratched him behind the ears & rubbed his throat.

"Good boy!" he said, as Sarge reared up & licked his face.
"I'm glad they're finally deciding to accept me. It makes being here a bit less awkward." he smirked.

Once he had his dog hooked up, he took Cleo's hand and the four of them went for a walk. It was a nice day, perfect weather for walking the pups, who seemed to enjoy it as much as he did.

"You did breakfast, I'll do dinner, okay?" he said suddenly, already planning his meal.

"Sounds good babe." Cleo answered as she smiled at him. The boys barked at a couple squirrels before settling down. Cleo led the way to a park they frequented, and produced a tennis ball from her pocket before telling Release the hounds!" She giggled as both dogs sat down, excitement evident in every inch of their body as they waited for her face o throw the ball.

Eric put an arm around Cleo & simply watched her play with her pups, enjoying the sight. Her pups seemed to live for the throw of the ball, so poised & ready, chasing it down the second it left Cleo's hand. He watched them play & run & fetch for the better part or an hour, before the quartet made their way back to Cleo's.

Eric headed out to get ingredients, when began monopolizing Cleo's kitchen. He picked up already cooked Mexican rice, refried beans and tortillas from a local restaurant he liked, then started his preparations. He did the chicken fajitas from scratch; seasoning & cooking them with his own recipe, cooking them with onions & bell peppers as customary, plus a bit of jalepeño for extra flavor. He also prepared home-made guacamole & pico de gallo for the meal. He cooked enough meat for at least three people, tender, juicy & well flavored, and he gave a bit to each of her pups before serving it up to Cleo with a pair of frozen margaritas made with her blender.

"Dinner, doll."

Cleo smiled, and sat down, sipping from her margarita slowly. "Oh god, this is good. I might get used to you spoiling me like this..." she teased as she took a bite, and the flavors exploded within her mouth.

Dinner passed quickly, conversation helping it along, and it wasn't long before the two were cuddled up on the couch for some after dinner entertainment.

~Six months later~
Cleo yawned and turned off the alarm, snuggling back into the warm arms surrounding her. She was content to let him sleep a little longer before they both had to get up to get ready for work. Her mind went over the past week, and what they would have to do the next week, as it was Thursday, and Zach and Selena had invited them to a barbecue at their house for them and the coworkers.

She sat up and headed to the bathroom, having to walk over Sarge who had taken to sleeping next to her side of the bed. Sarge followed her to the bathroom, then lay down across the door. She sighed at her dog, he had been acting weird all week. Following her around, and just acting really overprotective. Two days ago, she and Eric had gotten into an argument, Sarge had immediately stepped between them, growling at Eric. Sarge hadn't done that in months...

In the bathroom, Cleo hurriedly did her business, before feeling nauseous, and she threw up in the toilet, although, since it was morning, she didn't have anything in her stomach but bile and acid. After throwing up twice, she felt better, and she washed her teeth before stepping out, nearly tripping over, guess who? Sarge.

She growled at him and stalked back to bed, the dog dutifully following her. She cuddled back into Eric's side and blew minty breath into his face to wake him up.

Eric had been being a bit weird, especially for the last week or so. He'd been disappearing at work, and all Zach would say was not to worry about it, it was work-related. Even more strange, he hadn't said a word about their six-month anniversary or done anything for it. He awoke slowly, gently rolling over to cuddle with Cleo.

"Hey babe. *yawn* Awake already?" he said, planting a kiss on her lips.

Of course he had a plan for the night, but it required him to pretend as if he didn't remember.

"It's time to get up babe." Cleo said, giving him an Eskimo kiss, before going to get dressed. As she put on a t-shirt, she felt a little nauseous, and put a hand to her chest as she tried to soothe it. A minute later it passed, and she slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, and black heels, before brushing her hair and heading to the kitchen. She grabbed some toast, not finding anything else appetizing, although she made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon for Eric.

She whistled, for Captain, who had been laying by Eric, while Sarge had followed her and was laying at her feet. Captain came barking, and went straight to his bowl. Cleo checked the entry way closet, making sure Eric's gift was hidden. She had bought him a custom made gun, fit for his hand perfectly, with his name in silver script down the black barrel. She hoped he would like it, she had a deringer made by the same company out of Dubai, which fit into a custom made garter belt for those, 'special' missions.

"Babe, we gunna be late, hurry up!!!!" Cleo yelled from the door as she waited for him.

Eric smiled at her and gave her another as they headed out the door. He continued to be a bit standoffish throughout the day, even disappearing shortly after lunch, doing some work for the agency, according to Zach, and he might be late getting home. Cleo didn't hear form Eric until eight that night, well after they were supposed to have been at the BBQ. Suddenly Cleo's phone rang, a call from Eric.

"Hey Cleo, I need a hand at my apartment. Can you drop by?" and then he hung up.

"His apartment? I didn't even know he still had it..." Cleo sighed, and gave her boys kisses on the head before heading out the door. She heard Sarge whimpering at being left behind and wondered, "What the hell is wrong with everyone? Eric's been... busy, Zach keeps covering for his ass, Sarge can't seem to leave me alone, I'm feeling sick... ugh..." She yawned as she rode the elevator down, not in any mood to take the stairs as she usually did, and then got into her Avalanche.

She had to stop to get gas, and so arrived about five minutes after she should have. She parked, got out and walked up to Eric's apartment. The key, which had hung useless on her key ring for the past SIX months was finally used, and she opened the door, calling out, "Eric! What the hell do you need? Zach and Selena are probably wondering why we haven't shown up! Do you know how late we are!?"

The inside of the apartment was dark, the lights off, lit by dozens of candles, including a bunch of vanilla scented ones, and the apartment smelled of delicious food. Inside the door, Eric was waiting for her, dressed up a bit, slacks & a polo, and smiling loudly.

"Hi doll, happy anniversary." he said, planting a kiss of her lips before leading her, by the hand, to the kitchen where his meal waited.

He'd cooked up a spread for the pair, big, thick, juicy parmesan-crusted steaks, grilled asparagus, sautéed onions & mushrooms, baked potatoes with bowls containing all the fixings, and glasses of a nice red wine.

"There's dessert to doll." Eric said gently as he pulled out her chair for her.

Back
Top Bottom