Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Gunner

Star
Eric Wright wasn't tall or thickly muscled, standing at 5'8" & weighing in at 165 lbs, he was average height with a lean, muscled physique that at a glance made him look average. Eric had brown hair, kept short in a not quite buzz cut, which kept it out of his eyes & didn't have anything for someone to grab. He hadhazel eyes which looked more green than brown because of the camouflage he was wearing, as well as the few bits of face paint he'd missed when he washed his face during the two minute cold shower he'd gotten before catching his plane; the several days of stubble had complicated the cleaning. In appearance he was exactly what his agency wanted; someone who looked average & normal enough that no one gave him a second glance. Not until he had a knife to their throat or a gun to their head, anyway.

He was dressed for a tactical op; hiking boots and multicam fatigues, topped with a beanie to fight the cold of the high altitude flight instead of his usual baseball cap. His other accouterments were at his feet next to him; body armor, rucksack, bump helmet, weaponry; all the things he had needed for his op in Eastern Europe. The only piece of his equipment not there was his Integrated Communications System (ICS or 'icks'). An advanced system which allowed the reception of audio, visual, and data from a central system, operated by an individual called the support officer. The system allowed him to be send data, images, documents, video and anything else to be displayed on either a wrist screen or a helmet-mounted display, as well as being coupled with a more conventional radio system, usually operating off of an earbud, bone-conducting microphone, and a small helmet-mounted HD camera/microphone. Eric still had his on, mostly because his S.O. seemed to get... hinky if she lost communications with him before he was boots on the ground on U.S. soil.

He sighed as he looked around the inside of the C-130; the only passenger and the only other person in the bay besides the crew chief. It was a so-called 'Catfish Air' flight, the CIA's personal secret airline, flying with no markings and an alpha-numeric callsign. He'd exfiled across two borders to the Czech Republic to get home, where he'd had a debrief & turned over items he'd collected; Russian army radios and commo & encryption devices gear which would allow the CIA to bypass their encryptions & listen in on their chatter, as well as reverse engineer their equipment & algorithms. He had just enough time to shower & change into a fresh uniform before being whisked home. It had been a long mission; he'd been living in the field or working with other agents or 'disgruntled locals' for almost three weeks and was glad to be almost home. His mission hasn't been as 'sexy' as stealing back a nuclear weapon or kidnapping an enemy scientist, but not all of them were, and this was just as vital to national security as any of that.

The crew chief flashed him three fingers, telling him they were three minutes out, just as his S.O. Told him the same in his ear. He smirked a bit. She never seemed to miss a beat. Despite her appearance & demeanor, she was, as far as he was concerned, the best at her job, and after all the hairy times she'd gotten him through, he trusted her. He also knew a bit of her habits. It was how he knew that once he landed she would be right there at the foot of the ramp as it lowered waiting for him. With paperwork & an ice-cold root beer. All in all, not the worst trade he'd ever made.

Cleopatra Gale stood outside, in the blustery air, waiting for the plane to land. She stood wearing baggy black pants and a black and purple hoodie to protect her from the cold. She was partial to the cold, so she always dressed a little too heavily. She also knew it wasn't Exactly professional, but no one really cared what she was dressed in. She wasn't the girl that everyone in the office lusted after. She was okay with that, as she only had eyes for one man. Too bad that One man didn't seem to know that she was a female. So she took care of her own needs, didn't date, and kept her agent happy and healthy.

While waiting for him to land she had in one hand, the paperwork for Eric, in the other she had his drink, a Barq's Root Beer. The white Honda Ridgeline that she drove was parked behind her. She looked up as she saw the plane turn and radioed to Eric that he would be landing in three minutes. Her bluish purple eyes followed the plane behind black rimmed glasses. It followed it down the runway to it's full stop before she walked calmly to the plane. When the ramp was lowered, she stood there, a smile on her lips, as she looked up at him. Her eyes checked him for any damage, thankful when she found none.

Her appearance wasn't anything special. She had her lanky long hair pulled up onto a no nonsense bun at the back of her head. Her five feet stature made her tiny, but if anyone were to see her in a bikini, she had a curvy body that would pack a punch.
Sadly, no one ever saw it as she kept to herself, and the bombshell body hidden away. She never wore makeup, and she definitely had never gotten her hair styled.

The only quality she loved to show off was her voice. One of her friends called it a Siren's voice. She told Cleo that she could have worked at one of those telephone line comapanies, selling sex over the phone.
"Good evening Eric. Successful mission I presume?"

Eric smiled at her and took the soda, leaving her holding the papers for the moment. He cracked the cold soda, and took half of it down in one go before sitting down on the tail ramp and filled out the paperwork.. There wasn't muchleft; most of it had been done during is primary debrief back in Czech, but there would still be a bit more to do here, although it would be tomorrow.

"Yeah, successful as always Cleo. Got the stuff, got out, & now Keck & his crew have the commo gear. Didn't even have to kill anyone." he said a little flippantly.

He filled out the paperwork, mostly just signing his name & SSN on a few pages. It was the same stuff as always. Non-disclosures, typed mission reports, equipment turn-ins, all the paperwork that even a secret organization required. But as much as he hated the paperwork, at some level he enjoyed it; because it meant he was 98% of the way to a good night's sleep.

"So did I miss anything while I was in the third world?" he asked.

And with that he handed her back the clipboard, finished the soda, and grabbed up all his gear; his armor slung over one shoulder, pack over the other, and rifle slung across his chest. It was good to be back in America. It smelled different, even felt different; felt right even.Which fit, since after all, he was home.

Cleo stood by him, the dutiful assistant. She watched him quietly, shifting from foot to foot, as he drank his soda. This was routine. Once he sat down, she passed him the folder and clipboard. There were only a couple papers that he would have to look over this time. She remembered a couple times where she had to stand by Eric for about and hour or two, while he finished the paperwork. She hated waiting, especially if it was cold or really hot out.

As he spoke, she tilted her head, as she had her ear chip still in, awaiting future instruction. "How is Keck? Haven't spoken to him in awhile." A grin played on her lips as she remembered her first meeting with him.
She had spoken to him over the phone first, and when he had first seen her, he was shocked at her appearance, "Where is the sexy bombshell I talked to over the phone?"
"That would be me..."
"No way!"

The two had become fast friends, especially after she had wrestled him to the ground once during training.

"Nothing new. Zach wants to see you in his office tomorrow morning. Other than that, he wanted me to tell you did good."

She smiled shyly as he stood up. Compared to her, he was a giant. She led the way back to her truck, using her left hand to pull a strand of her black hair out of her eyes, and back behind her ear. She unlocked the door as he put his bags into the back of her truck. She hopped in, using the ohshit bar, since she had put in a lift kit on her truck.
On her free time, she worked on her truck. It was a totally pimped out ride, after all the hours she had put into it.

"Where to boss?"

"Keck is the same as always. Still an asshole. But he had a hot meal & a cold beer for me, so I can't complain too much." he said, throwing his gear in the back seat.

He smirked when she had to lift herself up into her truck. One time he asked her if she needed a lift or a step stool & she'd kicked him in the shin.

"Tell Zack I'll be in at 0900. I'm sure by then he'll have found something about the op he didn't like."

He watched her as she hopped up. Cleo was tiny and, well, frumpy. It wasn't particularly a nice word, but it was accurate. It was also part fo the reason that he saw her as one of the guys. One of the guys who he needed; who he trusted with his life and who was always there for him when he needed her, but still just one of the guys. He climbed up into her truck and strapped on his seat belt, stifling a yawn. At her question he replied in a British accent.

"Home, Jeeves."
"Actually, the gear lockers first. So I can drop this stuff off. But that won't take long." he said in his normal voice, a note of tiredness seeping into it.

The gear locker was a concrete strip building, just as innocuous as everything else in the area. It didn't take him long to haul his stuff inside & secure it in a storage cage, and he was back in the truck in a few minutes. From there, it was about a block to his quarters, a decent two-bedroom apartment rented for him by the agency. Not anything super-fancy, but then again, he was away more than he was home.

When Cleo stopped, he hopped out, ready for some well-deserved sleep.

"Thanks for the ride. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm not surprised. He probably hadn't been laid in a while."

Frumpy and shy she was, but she could talk shop with the best of the men. Well hey, she had learned from the best. Hanging out with mostly men usually brought out the tomboyish side of any woman, especially one who wasn't secure in her confidence of her appearance.

Cleo gave him a look at his accent. "Careful, or you'll find a boot up your ass mister." She said as she drove towards the Gear Locker. The ride was quiet, with Eric being tired, and Cleo thinking over tomorrow's schedule.

Once Eric was done, and they were outside his apartment, Cleo said, "I will pick you up at 0800 tomorrow. We can pick up breakfast on the way into work." She pushed the glasses up the bridge of her nose as she spoke, before waving and putting the truck into gear.

She drove home, a large penthouse that she had inherited from her father, and parked her truck in the underground garage. Although she only lived five minutes away, she had never told anyone at work where she lived. Zach was the only one who knew, and only because he was their commanding officer.

She rode the elevator up to her floor, and was greeted enthusiastically by her two American Alsatians. She grinned at them and hugged them both. A quick shower, and she dressed in one of her guilty pleasures. A red silky nightgown lingerie set. She grinned at her appearance in the bathroom mirror, before heading to bed, exhausted.

Eric's apartment wasn't anything too special, although it had everything he needed. A spacious living room, a full kitchen with a fridge that was kept well stocked even when he was away, thanks to Cleo, a bathroom with a huge tub (which had been one of his requirements), a master bedroom, a guest room, and his own laundry room, as well as a balcony. He rarely used the balcony however, one of the hazards of his line of work was a deep-seated distrust of anywhere with long sight lines. Finally home, Eric stripped off his uniform and took a long, relaxing bath, enjoying the way the hot water helped unkink his muscles after the long mission. After that, he put on some boxers and lay down on his bed, queuing up his favorite show from on his DVR. He didn't even make it through the first episode though, because as soon as he laid down he finally felt how tired he really was.

Eric was awoken from his coma by the piercing sound of his alarm at eight in the morning. He fished around until he found it and turned it off, put on some coffee and hopped in the shower. By the time Clea was there to pick him up at 0850, he was clean, dressed (in casual clothes), and well awake thanks to a nice cup of coffee.

He reached up for the grab bar, and pulled himself into her truck with one arm.

"Hey Cleo. So any idea why Zach wants us in so early? It there some big meeting going on?"

Cleo awoke from her sleep by the deep barking of her older boy. "Hush Sarge." Her voice was husky and she looked over at her alarm clock. It said it was seven in the morning, which she rolled her eyes and sat up from the rumpled bedspread. Both her boys stood at the door, a hopeful look in their eyes, tails wagging, and their leashes in their mouths. She laughed and patted the bed which caused both to run and jump in with her.
"Let me get dressed, and I'll go for a run with you guys."
She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do her morning absolutions. After she was dressed in black baggy sweats, and a large t-shirt, she put the boys on their leash and headed out for her morning run. The run was usually only thirty minutes, and took her by Eric's place, not that he knew that.

As she passed his place, she looked up at his balcony and wondered if he was up yet or not. Probably not, and she continued on her way. At home, she ate breakfast quickly, took a fast shower, and then got ready for work. No make-up, black hair up into a tight bun, glasses over her eyes. Today she wore black jeans, baggy as usual, and a shapeless sweater, that swallowed her whole.
She fed her boys, and with a kiss and a pat on the head for each of them, was out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------

She pulled up at Eric's apartment building, and as expected, found Eric ready to go. As he got in she absently thought about grabbing coffee while he was in the meeting with Zach. She was almost never invited to those types of meetings, so she didn't expect to go in today.
"Not a clue. You'll have to work it out yourself."

She parked the truck in her usual spot and the two jumped out. Cleo turned and grabbed her gun from under her seat and tucked it into her holster on her waist. She followed Eric into the building, smiling and waving to everyone as she was prone to do.
Sometimes, Eric had to drag her to their office because she would get caught up.
She grinned at that thought, happy that he at least realized when she was missing. Now if only he would notice HER.

Eric's gun was already on; hidden under his loose t-shirt, as well as a knife in his pocket. He stifled a yawn as they got out at HQ, and headed with Cleo, although he had to pull her away from her little 'social hour' so they could get to work. He took care of a couple things quick in their office & then headed out to the meeting with Zach.

He was mildly surprised when he walked into the conference room and saw not just Zach, but a very attractive redhead. He looked at Zach with a furrowed brow, prompting him to explain that for his next mission, he was going to be working with the woman, Agent Victoria Hayes. The pair shook hands, and Zach went on to explain how they were to fly out to Paris, posing as a married couple, so they could set up, protect, and periodically maintain some surveillance gear. Zach apologized for sending him out so soon after his return, but assured him that it would be a milk run.

It sounded like an easy enough mission, but on the other hand, Eric didn't like the idea of working with a new agent. Well, maybe he could make an exception for one who looked like her.

The meeting drug on, Eric taking notes on the details, committing them to memory as he ask for clarification on a few points. About an hour & a half later they finished and Eric walked out with Victoria, his eyes scanning for Cleo.

While Eric was in his meeting, Cleo was out getting her coffee. She walked back in to HQ and was stopped by Bryan and got into a conversation with him. After a couple minutes he headed off and she walked back ti her desk, keeping an eye out in Zach's door, waiting for Eric.

When the door opened, Cleo stood up with a smile one her face which instantly froze as an attractive woman walked out behind him. Cleo's eyes widened as she saw both start to make their way over to her. Who was that woman, and what was she doing with Her Eric?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gorgeous woman smiled at Eric. She stood at five feet four inches, but wore five inch stilleto heels, black to match her suit pants. The pants looked painted on, leaving nothing to the imagination. Clear green cat eyes looked out at Eric and scoped him out, up and down. Her red hair, all natural, was curled around her face, falling to midback. She had a curvy bombshell body, that screamed long nights and lazy mornings.
"Hey, I'm. Victoria. You can call me Tory." She introduced herself as they reached the shell shocked Cleo. "Uh. Hi... I'm Cleopatra ..."
Cleo was pale, her eyes wide, as she looked over her worst nightmare.

"Tory, Cleo is gonna be running support for us." Eirc said, not noticing Cleo's horror at the pairing. Eric on the other hand, was having a hard time not staring at his new partner, although he did stay professional. Mostly.

"Cleo, they've got me heading out this afternoon. Should be an easy run. I know it's not standard for you to run two agents, but this is a spur of the moment thing; some important set-up & monitor job. Plus there's very little to it, so at most you'll probably just be running us through troubleshooting those finicky million-dollar electronics. Hell, they're not even issuing us full icks. Just the tablet & sunglasses."

He turned back to Tory.

"Cleo's the best. We're gonna be in good hands." he said with a cocky smile.

"Anyway Cleo, we've got a bunch of mission prep to get into, especially considering we're weels up in just under three hours. I'll be in touch." he said with a 'friend-to-friend' smile.

And with that the pair walked out. It was a multitude of minor things that the pair had to do before having just enough time to redress like a vacationing couple and then being dropped off at the terminal at the local airport. Their ride to Paris was on a commercial jet, first class, all part of their cover as a husband & wife couple. Their covers were deep and would withstand nearly any scrutiny, they were complete all the way down to their wedding rings.

The pair were wearing the 'casual' ICS; a pair of expensive-looking sunglasses with a build-in eye piece and a bone-conducting microphone built into the arm, which could both pick-up the wear & put their S.O.'s voice in their ear with no chance of being over heard. He turned to Tory.

"Well, my dear, I think I'm going to take a nap. It was a long night at the office." he said with a smirk.

Cleo kept silent before she watched them walk out. It seemed Eric had only eyes for Tory. She stared after them long after they had disappeared.baobab this was what it felt like to have a broken heart. What was she supposed to do?

She grabbed the paperwork, keeping herself busy while getting everything ready for their mission. With each paper, her ire grew. That was how her best friend found her, sitting frazled in her chair, muttering under her breath. The rest of the office kept looking over at her in concern. They had never seen her that way, she was usually the most cheerful person there.
"What's up linda? You okay baby doll?"
"Not exactly... what are you doing here?"
"Zach called and told me to get you out of here. He said you can work from home tonight." The curvy latina answered as she smirked at her husband. Cleo looked over at Zach, who simply nodded.

Cleo packed up and the two women drove to her apartment, Selene, Zach's wife, talking a mile a minute. Cleo explained the situation as she set up her equipment in her living room, and Selene snorted at her friend.
"Well. Now you know what you need to do. Stop being frumpy and show him the sex goddess you have hidden under all that ... clothes."
"Yeah right."
"No. This is it babe. When do they get back?"
"Ummm in a couple days...
"Then we have the weekend to put it all together. On Monday, Eric won't know what hit him."

Cleo shrugged and Selene gave her a kiss in the cheek, and let herself out. Cleo logged in and got to work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tory smirked at her 'husband's and answered, "Go ahead babe. I'll wake you when we get close sweetie."
She smiled to herself, this was going to be the best mission ever. A little business, and a lot of pleasure...

Half-way through her response, Eric was already asleep. He awoke as they started their descent, and soon after they were in the terminal. They retrieved their checked bags, and picked up the vehicle that had been left for them in the airport by their compatriots; a large SUV with heavy tint and a trunk full of goodies, all packed in unassuming consumer luggage; most of it feminine.

It wasn't a long drive through the city of love to their five-star hotel, where the bellhop received a generous tip to haul everything up to the honeymoon suite, as well as instructions that they weren't to be bothered at all, even by housekeeping. It took them about an hour for Cleo to walk them through setting up the gear, calibrating it, and running systems tests before they were done.

Once all was prepared, he turned back to his partner. Now all they had to do was make sure someone was always in the room. They didn't really even have to be awake; just there in case there was an error & the S.O. needed to wake them.

"Hey Tory, I can hang out here & watch the stuff if you've got anything you wanna do out in town."

Cleo, listening in on their conversation hoped she would take him up on his offer, and leave. 'Get out of there... leave him alone.' Tory just shook her head and said, "No. I don't want to leave you all by your lonesome. I will take a shower though." She looked like she was going to say something else, but instead left it at that.

After her shower, she came out, wrapped in a tiny little towel, her hair dripping down her body, little droplets slowly sliding down her legs.

Cleo could not believe her audacity. She growled under her breath, which caused both of her boys to look up at her in alarm. Since she had muted her side of the conversation, she had no problem swearing a blue streak within the comfort of her living room.
"That bitch! I can't believe it! And of course she had to leave her clothes in the room. Forgot them, pffft! What a set up! They are supposed to be working!"
Although she really couldn't deny that if given the chance, she would do exactly the same that Tory was doing. Sarge lay down next to her, since she was sitting on the floor next to her coffee table where she had set up her equipment and lay his head in her lap. She checked over their gear, getting in a good laugh when she remembered that Tory couldn't get it calibrated just right.

Eric was lying on the bed, channel-surfing (a waste of time since he didn't speak French) when Tory came out. Eric stared at her, a couple seconds longer than he should have, betraying his thoughts, before he looked back to the TV, trying to seem uninterested. After all, that wouldn't be professional. Not that Tory wasn't beautiful. No, the exact opposite. She was everything he liked in a woman; curly flowing red hair, a generous breasts, dangerous curves, shapely legs, and a self-awareness of how to show it all off. Exactly like she was doing now. God, how long had it been since he'd been with a woman? Probably over a year; this career didn't lend itself to real, developed relationships.

"Uh... you should dry off a bit more Tory. You go walking around all wet like & you'll catch a cold in this weather." he said, his erection growing in his pants.

"You think?" Tory asked as she looked over at him and nearly grinned smugly at the erection growing in his pants. She winked at him and headed back into the bathroom to change. Of course, what she changed into was even worse than the towel.

On her body was a deep red nightie, that pushed her breasts up and created a massive amount of cleavage. The nightie was see-through, which allowed him to see the red thong underneath it all. She looked over at him and in a challenge, said, "You were right, I was cold while wet... but... I'm still cold... wanna help warm me up?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo couldn't believe her audacity. She hoped that Eric wouldn't fall for it, "Don't do it Eric... please don't." She spoke to herself, as she watched this all unfolding. She was so heartbroken right now, that Sarge went into the kitchen and grabbed her mint chocolate chip ice cream and brought it back to her. Her other boy, Chance, crawled up to her and laid his own head into her lap.
"Eric! Can you check the gear for me? I'm getting a weird reading from it..." Cleo said loud and clear into the shared channel between the three. Of course, it was a lie, nothing was wrong with the gear, she simply wanted Eric focused on something else.

When Tory returned from the bathroom, clad in something even sexier than pure nakedness, Eric glanced at her and was unable to take his eyes off her. His gaze roved up & down her form, his thoughts & intent obvious. He sat up quickly, inadvertently knocking his earpiece from his ear, leaving him unable to hear Cleo's attempted distraction.

Eric practically jumped off the bed, closing the distance to his seductress. His strong hands went to her waist as he pushed her up against the wall, sandwiched between the cool wall and his hot muscle, looking her right in the eyes.

"I bet we can both warm each other up..."

And with that he kissed her deeply on the mouth, his tongue darting into her mouth as one hand slowly slid up the curve of her body under the nightie while the other slipped around to cup one of her ass cheeks as he moaned into her mouth. God he needed this. Tory was bringing out all the needs he usually kept buried so deeply, bringing them to the surface, reminding him what it was to be a man, to be desired.

After a good quarter minute they finally broke the kiss, and Eric smirked at her.

"Damn Tory..." he muttered.

Tory smirked at him as he pushed her back into the wall. She wrapped him up in her arms and kissed him back, enjoying it very much. This mission was going to be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo gasped at the sight before her. She couldn't believe it. That bitch! She growled at the screen, not realizing that the microphone was still on. Tory heard her easily, and a smirk played upon her lips as she said, "Show me how big boy."

Tory pushed him away from her and caused him to fall down on the bed. She pulled her glasses off, and put them on the bedside table, leaving it on, giving Cleo a first class view of the bed. She straddled Eric on the bed, grinding down against his erection.

"Get away from him you... you... ughhhh whats the point, they can't hear me... and now I have to watch this!?" Cleo was pissed. Tory was a man stealing whore. "But who is she stealing from, face it Cleo, Eric isn't your man. As much as you wish it so..."

Cleo became quiet as the screen in front of her grew heated.

"Oh yeah Tory..." he growled as she pushed him down.

Granted he didn't have the most stable stance, but it was still more than most women would've been able to do. Well, agent-on-agent did have advantages. Which was perfect, because Eric liked his women a little rough. He groan a little as she mounted, still dressed (if you could call it that) and ground herself against him. He pulled off his shirt immediately, letting her see the lean, well-muscled physique hidden under it.

Lying on his back, now half-dressed under the agent, looking up at her feral grin was so hot. He knew he shouldn't but in the end, he was only human. Besides, he could just explain it as them getting into character. His hands slid up her sides, under her nightie, cupping her heavy breasts as she teased him. He smiled back at her, oblivious to the fact that the entire event was being broadcast live to Cleo.

"Doll, are you sure you could handle it if I show you how?" he said.

His hands slid down from her breasts, then pulled her down for another kiss as his hands slid into the straps of ehr thong, starting to pull down the tiny piece of fabric.

"Let's get you outta this thing..." he whispered with a grin.
"Then we can do somethinga bout my pants..."

Tory smirked and knelt up so that he could pull the thong off her body. It also gave him the perfect view, to see she had a tattoo on her inner thigh of a large old padlock. She smirked down at him as her own hands went down to his belt and began to unbuckle it. She pulled down the zipper and slid her hand inside, fisting it around his cock. "I'm sure I can handle whatever you dish out babe."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo watched silently as they made their own porn scene. Dear lord, this was exactly like something someone could rent from adult entertainment stores. Two agents, on a sexy mission together, with their Supporting Officer watching them over the camera. She quickly checked the gear, remembering that they were supposed to be working, and realized that Eric hadn't turned off his own glasses. "What the hell? What am I? Chopped liver?"

As she watched the scene in front of her, she couldn't help but feel turned on a bit. I mean come on! They were both hot sexy people. It really was like a porn video. She sighed to herself, but she couldn't exactly turn off their glasses. It's why she got so angry when Eric would turn off his glasses, because she had no way of turning them on. She couldn't leave either, since she was the only one who could work... Eric and Tory were too BUSY to work. They would both be lambasted when they put their glasses back on.

Eric didn't waste any time pulling her thong off, his hands sliding down her smooth thighs, just as she didn't waste time in literally getting into his pants. He moaned slightly as she got her hand around his thick cock, stroking it with her full hand.

"Be careful what you ask for babe..."

Eric helped her her get his pants off. Not because she was having difficulty, but because in Eric's mind, she wasn't going fast enough. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her forward, sliding her up to his face. HIs hands help her against his mouth, allowing Eric to tease her a bit like she'd teased him. His tongue slid down one of her lower lips and then up the other, finishing by running tongue in a teasing circle around her little pearl. Then his hands slid in, parting her sensitive lips with his thumbs and sliding his tongue into her womanhood. He flexed his tongue up, then down, then left, then right, then straight back, suddenly giving a moan that made his tongue vibrate inside her as he nudged her clit with his nose.

Tory tasted delicious.

Tory gasped for him as her head fell back in pleasure. She placed her hands on the headboard, holding herself up for his tongue. Her thighs quivered around his head as her clit swelled with blood as her arousal grew. "Oh hell... yeah, right there babe... ohhhhhhhhh God... yesssssssss." She could feel herself begin the climb to climax, and ground her hips down to his lips. Eric sure knew how to use that tongue of his.

----------------------------

Cleo watched with mounting horror. "Dead, they are both so dead!" She felt herself grow wet, her own arousal slicking her underwear. She stood, legs shaking and turned her own headset on. She couldn't get away from the noise, but she could at least get away from the sights.
She walked into her kitchen and opened the freezers, standing at the door as the cold air blew over her overheated body. She leaned her head against the door, feeling a single tear slide down her cheek, followed by others. She stood there, crying, and listening to their voices entwined together.

Eric moaned into her again, enjoying her sounds, and following her indications. He brought her just to the brink of orgasm, then stopped, pulling his mouth away from her dripping slit.

"What's the magic word doll?" he asked with a cocky smile.

And as soon as she answered, he dove back into her womanhood, working her over even more intensely than before. And once she started to cum, he kept her held against him mouth, kept eating her out, dragging out her orgasm for as long as he could. And when she finally stopped, he pushed her back slightly and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Well doll, now I get mine, and you get seconds." he smirked.

He gently pushed her down his form, his coming up between her legs, and with her seated position, the tip of his head passed right her lower lips.

Tory felt her muscles tightening, the slow spiral within her core beginning to wind higher and higher. She was so close that she shuddered when he stopped. She looked down at him as he asked her that question. God he looked so hot down there between her thighs, that she dripped a bit of her cum on him.

"Please babe, I am so close... Please."

As soon as he put his mouth on her she erupted. A long low moan fell from her lips as her eyes closed in pleasure. She felt him push her through her climax, continuing it for a long while before she fell limp. She felt him move her down, and smirked as she realized what he was saying. Let the good times roll.

She sat up and was about to push herself down, when she felt his bare tip against her lips. She froze and looked down at him, "Condom babe."

---------------------------------------------

Cleo sighed at her words. "Thank God. I am going to be the only one to ride him bare bitch." She took a breath and heard the beep from her laptop, saying something was wrong with the gear. She rolled her eyes and closed her freezers, walking back to the coffee table and leaning down to check it. She tried to keep her eyes away from the porn film developing between her agent and that... woman...

She quickly fixed the problem, knowing Eric and Tory were unable to help, and headed back to the kitchen. Her boys followed her, worried as she picked up the phone and dialed Selene, who answered groggily, 'Darling, you do realize what time it is... right?' Zach's voice was also heard through the line, in the background, asking Selene who it was. Cleo said, "I'm sorry for disturbing you at this time, but Selene, I'm in."
Cleo heard Selene sit up quickly, and grinned. Selene smirked on the other side and answered, 'Good. We are going to knock him dead.'
Cleo agreed and then hung up, letting the couple get back to bed while she lay back on the couch to get some sleep. She tried to ignore the sounds coming from the microphone, wishing she could just turn off their glasses.

"Uh..." he faltered at her request.

He honestly wasn't sure if he had any, and if this stopped here because of a lack of prophylactic, he was not going to be happy. But then he remembered that he kept a couple in his bag, just in case. He reached over and fished around, finding one of them and quickly slipping it on.

"Whatever you say doll." he said, his cockiness back.

And with that he maneuvered her hips onto his and pulled her down on his thick rod. He groaned as he pushed all the way into her. He gave her a few slow, deep thrusts.

"Damn Tory, you feel even better than you taste." he muttered, moving his hips under her as he pulled her down on top of him.

Back
Top Bottom