Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master-slave, with some twists [email only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaxK

Planetoid
I'd like to do something like a master/slave plot, with some twists. I'd like to do it (and discuss it) over email (sademarquis80@yahoo.com), with someone who can write well and who has good reading comprehension. Instead of writing a big long thing I've condensed it into some key points. I'd love to discuss the details with you -- email me if interested.

I am trans-friendly (I'm trans myself).

1. The "slave", a woman I'll call Claire, is in her late twenties or early thirties, maybe mid twenties. She likes being property, not just as a sex thing or something she does in her free time -- she's a very devoted slave, maybe to the point that she'd kill herself if her owner asked her to.

2. Her current owner is a sort of timid young man named Clarke. He's shorter than her, in his early twenties, and androgynous. He's kind of weird.

3. There's no "yes master" or "you will obey me" crap, or any whips or chains. Clarke doesn't get off on controlling her, or really even force her to do anything. It's more like he's spoiled -- she never complains, or says no or anything, so he feels comfortable picking out a sexy outfit for her to wear or making her get him Chinese food. If he thought she didn't want to do something, he'd back down.

4. That last bit is a problem. He's a bit paranoid. He's afraid he might push her too far and she'll leave him. This could make a fun scenario -- her trying to prove to him that she'll never leave, after she finds out he's been keeping something from him because of that fear of his.

5. I'd like her feelings about domination to be because of something dark in her past. I'd love to hear your ideas. Lately I've been enamoured with the idea of her having been the prized possession of a Mexican drug lord for a long time. We don't have to do that, it's just an idea.

6. I'd really really really really really ... [one hour later] ... really like her to look a certain way. Like Alice Glass, with some tweaks: Claire is about six feet tall, maybe in the upper five foot range (5'9" to 5'11") if you want; her breasts are smaller, her butt's bigger, and she maybe has a tattoo and/or piercing or two. Her hair is either black, or some unnatural colour except red or green.

7. Despite how submissive she is, it was her that initiated the relationship with Clarke. Offering herself to him.

8. She supports him financially. He lives with her; he's unemployed, and doesn't care to find a job, and she either has a good job or gets a stipend from one of her former owners.

9. I want this to be fun. It always ends up being too dark.

I'd like to do this as a series of short-ish episodes, maybe long-term depending on what we come up with. They'd have a heavy sexual element, but they wouldn't be smutty bullshit. I don't want ultra-literary stuff either.

I've always done this in third-person, but I think I'd write it a lot better if it were first-person. I'm 100% cool with third-person, but if you're into first-person, that's lovely.

RE: Master-slave with a twist, and other things [email only]

Updated.

RE: Master-slave with a twist, and other things [email only]

Update/bump.

RE: Master-slave with a twist [email only]

'Tis on page three. Bump.

RE: Master-slave with a twist [email only]

'Tis on page three. Bump.

RE: Master-slave with a twist, and brother/sister [email only]

Updated.

RE: Master-slave with a twist, and brother/sister [email only]

Bump/minor update.