Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Look Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixie

Dust
Hello! I will try and make this simple and to the point. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to type either…because I am really aching for some engaging role plays.

Here’s my F-list. It’s a general list, and should give you ideas for what I like and don’t like. I am willing to do anything that not on my ‘no’ list.

How I role play
-Over private messages or threads only
-In third person
-With anime pictures, unless you have a specific RL picture you’d like to use.
-With 1-4 paragraphs. I may do more, but I like casual role plays with detail and purpose. Not a crapton of filler.
-I do like playing submissive women, but I tend to drive role plays more often than not.

Specifically – I want my characters to be used. I love heavy corruption and objectification and blackmail and all the other bells and whistles. I love it all – from the innocent school girls to the proud successful women who need to be knocked from their pedestal and put in their place. And everything in between. I adore the psychological process that a girl has to go through before she learns to be a good, cock-hungry whore.

Originals
Comes to me with your specific pairings/ideas.
I find that if I list my odd ideas, I’ll get buried under requests of specific things and I’d rather get a variety.

Fandoms
League of Legends
Avengers/Marvel Universe
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Final Fantasy

Picture Plots NSFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom