Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadia sub seeking sadistic powerful Dom M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadia

Moon
Welcome to Nadia's request thread Always looking for new players or rp more with past ones

Characters
-female, human, or humanoid in shape such as aliens; no experience with furries/beasts
-Heterosexual pairings against Male RPers and characters only please, sorry just preference
-Mainly Nonconsensual
Naive, innocent: love the idea corruption of a victim. Resisting -> Realizing -> -Relishing sexual servitude/slavery
Intelligent, confidant, and haughty: corruption of a different kind. Example only: ----Powerful, bitchy, arrogant woman discovers joy of submission
- Submissive: For a lack of better word. Doesn't mean I just enjoy just rolling unto my back and take things like a dead frog or perform like a automaton, but submissive in an active sense. For example, using my body sensually and erotically to service a Dom's needs. However, I expect a Dom to be active as well and not 24/7 just sitting on his back and receiving things only
-Masochistic
-Consensual: usually are supporting characters, examplesrdr:
Milfs teaching younger (18+) females the arts of sex
previously corrupted sex slaves serving or assisting you in the recruitment and teaching of new ones
-Nonsexual minor supporting characters: I can play f or m for example at a slave auction we would need an male auctioneer or maybe you are selling slaves and I will play as a m customer, but my main character is always f
Favorites (* = degree of turn on)

Fav genres
-Scifi/Futuristic: spaceships, stations, megacities etc. ****
-Modern: dark basements, cabins, fancy hotels, bars etc.***
-Historical: Ancient Rome, Greece, Native American etc.***
-Fantasy: humanoid demons, angels, etc.*
-BDSM: dungeon, bondage playroom****
-Steampunk*
-Military**
-Dystopias/Post-apocalyptic***

Turn ons
-Intelligent males with a sense of humour, literate but not grammar nazis
-Verbal humiliation: slut, whore, cum bucket, cum sponge, sperm receptacle are actually confident boosting terms :) ****
-Force/Rape****
-Non-Con/Rough buildup to consensual****
-Danger***
-Taboo -torture, snuff (mostly of minor side characters as a show of power or -punishment example, like those anti-meth posters but with a twist -this is you obeying your Master, this you disobeying your Master...pans out to example, just a twist not a must since I know many guys feel very strongly about it ***
-Signs of MC being owned: tattoos, piercings, branding **
-Foreplay/seducation*
-teasing**
-Domination -psychological/physical****
-Master/cock&ball Worship****
-Natural Doms -who just can't play submissive***
-Sadistic guys -hair pulling, gut punching, slapping , these are your fuckholes!***
-Fluids: sweat, piss, spit, cum from Master****
-Romance: tough love, master harsh trainer but a softie once MC is an trained, tamed, acceptable slave but always can harshly punish if the slut acts up (cumming no permission, sass mouthing)**
OOC chat willing, considerate, good communication not just disappears if bored / busy
More at my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/Nadia%20sub

Limits/Turn offs
Furries/Tentacles/non-humanoid/beasts
Scat
Simple one liner: sometimes or in dialogue is fine but just "sticks cock inside ass" kind of phrases constantly is little boring....enjoy feedback in character mode, like what you're thinking psychologically, or if your savoring the pleasure
Mundane scenes: i dont mind modern day settings, but prefer some drama in it like a serial rapist vs. victim or secret compound/agency. Everyday normal settings like cheating wife or sister is kind of boring for me. Normal can be spiced up like a cheerleader or popular girl with a nerd but with the twist of being kidnapped and raped. I like things that are less "realistic" in the sense that I enjoy roleplaying scenarios that I would need to roleplay to experience.
Femdom

Pairings
All pairings can fit into different genres besides the expected, for example gladiator can be in ancient Roman or scifi future times or slavetrader can be colonial or spaceship themed, etc. only limit is your imaginations/cravings
-Slavetrader x slave/captive****
-Master x slave****
-Master x pet girl*
-Hunter x prey****
-Teacher x student(s)***
-Rapist/Kidnapper x victim****
-Man x harem**
-Man x android*
-Alien x human test subject**
-Human x captured alien**
-Gladiator x noblewoman**
-Rapist x wife with husband present watching**
-Pirate x noblewoman**
*more to come*
*can play multiple pairings
*as stated only into hetero pairings, however can throw in some lesbian here and there if I'm playing multiple characters for one male(licking your cum out of her pussy or sucking it out of her arse* )

Plot ideas
just examples of my ideas to get a sense of my style, not written in stone

Space/Scifi:
Slavetrader's dilemma:
You are a captain of a spacefaring slave ship, transporting two sisters, princesses, of a defeated planet. You are assigned to torture both and mutilate them as you wish so they can be properly displayed as spoils of war for the victory parade on your destination planet, can be brought dead or alive. However, as you start your humuliation/training you decide to keep one for yourself. Which one will he keep? Will he bleed and torture the one who pleases him less?
Hunter/Prey:
Can be set in historical, modern, or futuristic times. Basically the wealthy and privileged pay to have a bunch of women released into a natural park/play pen. You solo or with a group of buddies are the hunters. Those women who are hunted and fail to please sexually will be executed -usually by arrow on the spot. Ones who please will be sold back into slavery. The one female left will be the victor but must still pass the test of pleasing you in order to gain her freedom. Of which, like the gladiators of old whose victories were offered with a symbolic sword, she will rise victorious with a metal mold of your cock as a trophy
Hunter/prey *gameshow twist*:
if violence/gore not your thing can have a toned down theme. I'm thinking not a real hunt but with fake light arrows or phasers, to earn their freedom slaves must not be captured, if they are then they must perform....it's hunger games sorta...the planet will vote on if she goes back to being a sex slave or worst -re-education camps where slaves take years of harsh training to be deemed rehabilitated to please men like you. It is ideal not to get captured in the first place since the winner gets bountiful rewards.
Earth Girls Inc.
I've had a recent craving some sort of scifi in the future RP where there is a planet of females. At some point late in life(18+) it is explained to them they are actually slaves and when they are brought in they must earn there 'privilege' to live. Bad slaves or ones that don't get pregnant are not worth keeping and are disposed of.

if a slut does a good job should have earned the honor of sucking your cock, dumb unworthy bitches shall be disposed of and a reminder to all others who displease their masters.
A plot twist is that females from earth are kidnapped for this role.
the fresh delivery? I like idea of breaking in sluts, who aren't use to being submissive, maybe this alien race lets them have their childhood on earth to learn about feminism and being treated like a princess. When they're of age they brought to their original planet, broken in slaves fetch the highest prices
Writing samples[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom