Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two ideas for brainstorming (Naruto and multiverse)

Silverknight

Pulsar
I would like to do one of these two ideas with a small group a few people who work together to make sure the rp has I think a better chance of success.

1. I was thinking about working in an idea for a team based Naruto rp, For this idea we will make it a A/U universe where Naruto and Konoha find out about the plan to go after the tailed beats, and they send a group of ninja to go out and help the ninja out and bring them back to konoha for protection while they try to fight the Akatsuki, Orochimaru and others at the same time.

2.A idea were a group of people who are fun a lot of different universes, this fandom cross over could have a lot of different options. I figure in this one, they will battle a very powerful demon or creature to be determined. Also the power levels of course between the universe will be equalized so that no one can just control the rp and everything that happens in the rp.

Please reply if you are interested in either of these ideas ^_^ also thanks for taking the time to look and read this.

Sounds very interesting... I'm for the Multiverse thing, don't really know Naruto...hmm...who to bring in... Maybe Roxy/Freefall from Gen13... Or I could go all Erza from Fairy Tail.

I generally put it here to see if either gets interest, the naturo idea could go into the multiverse idea anyhow, but yeah, I think you can bring in whoever you wish.

Well it looks like you will be doing the Multiverse thing but I'll throw it out there that I'd love to do something in the Naruto universe if you ever decide to get a second group going. If you do, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. I'll keep an eye on this thread, too, just in case something changes. You never know with these kinds of things.​

Back
Top Bottom