Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Redwood Boarding School (1x1 with SacredHeart and Senrich)

SacredHeart

Meteorite
(Silly title I know)
It was actually a kind of a nice day,just a couple of rain clouds scooted by,it had rained off and on the night and early morning before.
Arden was dropped off in front of the school as her parents waved her off,she grumbled slightly, she didn't see the point in this,she was doing really well,just one or two fights too many landed her here, but there was nothing she could realistically do about it.
She walked into the courtyard and scanned around the area.
"It's kinda boring looking..." Arden noted,the wheels nosily following behind her. She was already in her uniform they gave her,but she looked like a new student.
"Hmm is there a map somewhere, Maybe a student or teacher here can help me." She said to herself.
Arden sighed softly as she pulled up to a bench and pulled out a book on Psychology and started reading
(My first posts suck,if you want her personality I'll PM it to you)

Adrian smirked some as he walked up towards the bench where the new girl had taken her seat. He recognized her directly because well she wasn't a girl he had seen before at the school. Adrian was one of the schools big faces outwards so he was often send to take care of the newcomers of the school and he had been assigned as a sort of a "mentor" to this one.
As he got within view of the girl so did he give her that warm smile of his and then spoke with his deep voice.
"Hey there, you must be Arden, the new girl I was send to help out"

As he walked up to her so would she first probably notice just how tall the guy was, with his 6´5¨ so was he quite the tall one and with a body that was big and well trained so did he make quite a impressive sight. Add to that a handsome face with dark blue eyes and dark blonde shortcut hair. Adrian was dressed up in the males uniform which was a perfectly fitting black suit jacket with the schools crest on his left chest, to that a matching vest, a white somewhat tight long-sleeved button-shirt, a dark red tie with the schools crest on it and a pair of perfectly fitting black trousers. It all ended of in his pair of black leather shoes.

Arden wasn't expecting for someone to talk to her so quickly,her head shot up from the book, Causing her brown thick hair to jump with the movement, her green eyes blinking softly,she smiled softly "Oh,Hello." She said taking in the new students appearance,but her short stature made it a bit hard for her to really take in how he looked, but he liked what she saw, She nodded and stood up her grey skirt moving violently as she did,her white shirt loosely conformed to her torso,the black blazer a bit big for her petite frame,her tie was messily done as she didnt know how to tie one.
"Yes I'm Arden, Im pretty disorientated." She smiled,as he looked up to try and meet his gaze,being all of 5 foot 4.
"I was going to lose my mind if I had to make sense of it all myself." She giggles getting on her tip-toes of her black sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom