Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living on a Thin Line (Novocaine & Sweetnothings) [Incest, Enslavement, Futa]

Sleepercell

Planetoid
The sun had begun to set when Jacqueline Bouchard pulled up in the driveway to a... Mansion would be accurate to call it. There had been talks of this party for weeks, some rich kids parents would be out of town and you know what they say about the mice when the cat is away. Still, with all the buzz going about there would be quite the gathering, and gatherings meant potential buyers.
Jacqueline made her daily bread from selling drugs, she had something for everyone. Weed for the beginner or regular smoker, if dancing was your thing she could supply the MDMA. But if you were a connoisseur of the good stuff, cocaine and harder stuff were among her repertoire of goods.

The soft breeze that greeted her as she stepped outside the vehicle was a welcome one, the whole week had been one long suffering in the heat. For the evening Jacqueline was wearing a flowy black summer dress that showed more than a little cleave of those firm c cup breasts of hers. Not to mention that the dress ended quite a bit before her knees. While she stood at 5'8 tall, curves was something she had been blessed with. Her hips swayed ever so slightly as she strode forward in her heels.

A jolt of anger rushed through her as she spotted a particular vehicle. She knew exactly whom it belonged to, not only was the owner a competitor in the drug game but he also possessed the title of sleazeball of the century. Jacqueline arched her brow and took a quick glance around her. The only thing disturbing the night was the music originating from the mansion, if she was quick about it she could pull it off. Walking up to the vehicle she fished up a metallic switchblade from her purse. Swiftly she flipped it out and put all her force behind the thrust that penetrated the rubber and let out a satisfying pffssss...

Brushing some strands of her red hair Jacqueline grinned widely. Returning the blade to it's folded shape. Content with her musings she headed inside as if nothing had happened.
As for timing goes of when to arrive, she had picked one of the better. College boys were playing beer pong in the hallway as she entered, the kitchen was full of both known and unknown people. This could turn out to be a profitable night indeed.
It was difficult not to notice an alluring redhead like Jacqueline. She made a point to meet anyone's gaze who looked at her.
Striding up to the boys who played beer pong she simply shook her head at the crowd and said "You're doing that wrong. Here." she had a pleasant voice, melodic with a hint of feistiness behind it.
Snatching a ball out of a frat boy who looked like he was conflicted to act cool or make a move on the woman who took the ball out of his hand.

Closing one eye Jacqueline aimed with care, sticking out her tongue to the side in concentration. Tossing the ball in a perfect arch, it landed mellowly in the red cup. "Drink." She commanded as she winked at the opposite team while 'her' team cheered on.
With that done she left the boys without a word. Simply swayed onward like a cat.
Some of her regular customers were there, friends you could call them but you'd be optimistic. Girls like Jacqueline didn't have friends, everyone was expendable, everyone had their use. It may sound cold but the fact was that Jacqueline thrived in these sorts of environment. For her it was... Enticing.

Exchanging small bags of goods for rolls of cash where the light didn't fully illuminate them, Jacqueline smiled broadly with her clientele. Alcohol loosened the inhibitions of those who hadn't tried drugs before, and made the regular user long for a more potent high. But the night wasn't for selling purposes only, what was more important was binding them to YOU. Making them come back for more, now that was where the steady income was.

But no roses without thorns. It was when she headed into the kitchen that she saw him, the disgusting excuse for a man. Wilhelm Trem. As usual he had his entourage of village idiots contestants surrounding him. She was just about to deliver a lashing of her sharp tongue when she noticed just who was in the middle of the crowd. Some girls who looked like they needed fake ID's to drive a scooter. And Joscelyn. Her little sister.
Furious Jacqueline elbowed her way into the crowd, interrupting Wilhelm in the middle of a joke with a scornful "I thought I smelled something, who let you out of your cage again Willy?" The man was almost a head taller than Jacqueline and looked ready to pounce on her, just as he opened his mouth in retort she gripped his crotch and squeezed. No matter your size or training, any man crumbled at this treatment and Wilhelm was no different. "If you even look at my sister again I will cut off your disgusting balls and hang them as trophies on my fucking wall!" Fury radiated of her, her slender, determined hand let go of his crotch. Wiping her hand off his silk shirt she spun around and met the crowds eyes, one by one she stared them down with intensity, this was not the place to cause a scene - Jacqueline knew this but the fire in her didn't care. This was her SISTER.

"Come with me." She had managed to calm herself down a little as she didn't wait for Joscelyn to react, simply grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of the crowd and into the washing room. Shutting the door behind them Jacqueline gently shoved her younger sister into the wall, pinning her there with her opaque brown eyes. Folding her arms beneath her chest, she puffed her breasts up. "What are you doing here Jos?" The melodic clang in her voice was gone and replaced with a lecturing one. A pissed off lecturing one.

RE: Living on a Thin Line (Novocaine & Sweetnothings) [Incest, Enslavement etc]

This was a terrible idea. Her parents were going to kill her if they found out. Joscelyn Bouchard's friend promised that her parents wouldn't find out. They couldn't. For once in her 16 years of life, they went on a vacation. For two weeks. She couldn't believe they trusted her to be in that house by herself. Probably because they thought she had no friends that wouldn't try and take her outside to do anything fun. Of course, they were wrong.

One of her friends had told her about an upcoming party the weekend after her parents left. Everyone was going to be there with alcohol and drugs floating around the atmosphere. To Joscelyn, it was terrifying. For most of her life, she was kept at home. Her parents didn't want their youngest child to grow up and become what her older sister had become, and Joscelyn was aware of what her sister had done.

The young teenager had arrived at the party about a half hour after it was set to start. During the drive there, she was fretting about how she looked, what she would do, and what would happen if the party-goers found out how young she was. That would be a horrendous outcome.

One of Joscelyn's more promiscuous friends had brought over a dress for the girl to wear. It was a dress unlike any other she had seen. The front helped push up her c cup breasts to look bigger while it "struggled" to cover her cleavage. The strapless black dress barely did anything to cover her growing young body. It hugged her form, showing her curvy figure that still had some time to grow.

Once Joscelyn stepped into the mansion with her group her friends, fear struck her. Already she could see people drinking beer from red solo cups, couples making out on the couch, and people either snorting cocaine or passing blunts around. The whole atmosphere was enough to make her run and scream, but she didn't. Tonight, she was going to be a different girl.

The 16 year old was definitely acting different. Holding a red solo cup in her hand filled with water, she listened to a guy everyone was calling Will or some other nickname tell his stories of selling drugs. She had no idea there were these kinds of people out in the same city. She had to admit this Will guy was absolutely sexy. A few times Will grinned an irresistible grinned that made Joscelyn giggle and blush.

Then came someone to ruin the fun she was having. Everyone's eyes turned to the woman who was beginning to make a scene. Joscelyn knew exactly who it was, yet she didn't say anything. She quickly set her cup down on the counter, watching her older sister threaten the drug slinging man for looking at her. Everyone in the group around Will turned to look for someone looking like Jacqueline. Everyone's eyes landed on her. Shyly, she casted her eyes downward to the floor.

Her eyes shot up when she heard Jacqueline's voice directed to her. "J-Jacqueline..." she started before shutting her mouth as she was dragged to wherever her older sister wanted her. Joscelyn knew she was dead. Jacqueline was going to tell her parents, and the teen was never going to leave the house again. After the door was shut, the 16 year old felt like breaking into tears and begging her older sister to forgive her; she wasn't going to do that. "I'm sorry. My friends dragged me here. Mom and dad are on vacation, and this was the first opportunity I had to finally go out and have fun for once. I'm sorry for screwing up. Please don't tell them. I will do anything. And don't blame that guy. I was kind of looking at him, too." She nervously bit her lip while she kept her gaze towards the ground.

To Jacqueline, these were like oil and water. Not that she and her sister had been seeing a lot of each other but their relationship had never been strained. The status quo was upheld as long as Joscelyn stayed on her side of the fence - being mommy and daddys pride and joy. But now that she had stepped inside Jacqueline's world, things changed.

Running her eyes up and down, seizing her little sister up. Never had she seen her dress in anything that showed off her splendid figure until now. The young girl was in distress at being found out, Jacqueline arched her brow and snorted at the idea of telling 'mommy and daddy'.
Sighing deeply, the older sister relinquished her harsh exterior and walked over to her sibling. Wrapping her arms around her back and pulled her close, her seductive musky perfume mixed with Joscelyn's scent. She could feel the young girl's heart beating as their bodies pressed against each other.

"Shush, I don't wanna hear any more talk about our parents."
Gone was the harsh tone of her voice. She pulled away, grasping her sister's slender naked shoulders and locked her gaze. "You'll have to find other ways to have fun. This place is not for you, it's not safe. I mean it."
People at these kinds of parties were looking for one thing, to have a good time. The problem was that some's version of fun included subjecting others to their evil ways. Jacqueline knew this well, for she shared that mentality.

The music outside died out as a song came to end and for a second Jacqueline felt an irresistible urge to taste those lush lips. Without warning she leaned in and gave her sister a kiss. A whirlpool seemed to brew from her very core. Just as the music started again she broke loose. Her expression was a mirthful one, the kiss was indeed outside the zone of what siblings ought to do to one another but Jacqueline dismissed such thoughts.

"Come, I'll get you home. This is not up for debate." Jacqueline was a master of thinly veiling her threats, and had even less problems with enforcing them. There was also the issue that she had physically assaulted Wilhelm, this wasn't high school anymore, a man in his position had much to lose if he didn't save face. If he was clever, he wouldn't start any shit in such a public place - they both only stood to lose from that.
Placing a firm hand on Joscelyn's slender back, Jacqueline ushered her out of the washing room.

A small crowd had gathered outside but thankfully Wilhelm wasn't in it. Unfortunately two of his goons were. Now blocking their path with arms folded, Jacqueline wondered if the two of them together could scrape up a three digit IQ score. "Move or I'll make you jump." Jacqueline was in no mood for standoffs, no man liked being emasculated by a smaller girl and there was a limit to what one was willing to take. Pulling Joscelyn behind her she took a step forward and stared them with eyes intent to fight if need be.

Moments passed, Jacqueline wasn't sure how long. Fortunately they took a step aside, narrowly letting the two girls pass. It irked her, being treated like this. But tonight things were different. She postponed her revenge.
Whether Joscelyn came willingly or not didn't matter, the older sister tugged harshly at her wrist and steered her towards her car. Gently shoving the young girl to the passenger seat. "Get in."

To Joscelyn, this was the scariest thing that could happen to her even before her parent's wrath. She had remembered when she was little, they yelled at Jacqueline for something. Then again, she was 7 when she ran away and didn't come back. That was a hard day on everyone. From then on, she was kept at home to be home-schooled and never to learn the wonders of the world.

The party meant everything to her. It was the one time in her life she had been able to escape the claustrophobic environment of her house and be in a mansion for fuck's sake. She had made up her mind about what to do. She was going to be at this party one way or another.

A soft sigh left her lips once her older sister wrapped her arms around her. It felt good to be in an embrace like this. Strangely, it felt good to have Jacqueline's breasts pushed up against her. Quickly, Joscelyn got rid of that thought. This was her own sister. Thoughts like those were terrible. Either way, the younger sister sank into the hug, her head resting on her shoulder lovingly.

"It's kind of hard not to considering the position I'm in." Joscelyn retorted, finding it hard to keep her gaze locked on with Jacqueline's. Soon after her sister had spoken the final words, her face fell into a pout. "You know I can't do that. This is the one time they're gone. I'm not going to waste it going to amusement parks. I might as well grow up and do these kinds of things." She said angrily. "Besides, I was having fun before you had to ruin it." She muttered under her breath.

All she wanted to do was get out of here and go back to the party, claiming it was just sister to sister talk about Will. The teen had a notion in her mind, before her sister came, that maybe tonight would be the night she would lose her virginity. Now, all she thought about was being in her room doing nothing. Like always. While she was caught her thoughts, she felt a pair of soft, full lips pressed against her own. It was enough to snap her away from her mind and stare at her sister wide eyed. It lasted as long as the break between the songs.

After it was finished, she was left dumbfounded and muted. No words or lashings came out of her mouth to give her sister a hard time. Instead, she bit her lip nervously and looked down. The truth was, it started a fire inside of her body that she couldn't ignore. Her own sister was her very first kiss, and it felt amazing. She didn't even protest while her sister pushed her out of the room. Going home was not an option, but she was speechless to even protest.

Joscelyn glanced at the two "security guards" Will had. She was saddened not to see him in the crowd. She wanted to give her apologies for her sister's irrational behavior. After Jacqueline warned the guys, they waited a couple of agonizingly long seconds to move. She quickly followed after her sister. She waited until they were outside to finally speak. The pulling on her wrist made it worse for her. It signaled her fate. Instead of getting into the passenger side of the car, she stood there defiantly. "I'm not going. I'm not going to do anything terrible like drugs or alcohol, but let me have fun. You can be by my side the whole time. I don't want to go home. I want to be at the party." She said her case, crossing her arms under her breasts and pushing them up slightly. They threatened to spill out of the dress with how it hugged her body.

The night had swept everything in a veil of darkness, the driveway was poorly lit as it was. Jacqueline twitched with fury as her little sister staunchly refused to do as she said. Something within her snapped. Swift like a viper she smacked her little sister across the cheek with her open palm. The sound of skin striking skin echoed in the night, seizing the moment Jacqueline gripped the base of Joscelyn's brown hair and forced her down on the hood of her car with a metallic pang. Pinning her down with her own body, Jacqueline hissed with rage "I will NOT stand her and listen to your little fucking tantrum. You who know NOTHING!" She was fuming and she knew it, but she was not done yet. "This is not some harmless party. Girls like you will eaten up by the beasts inside, they love pretty little girls like you..."

Subconsciously Jacqueline pressed her crotch against her sisters rear, involuntarily loving having her in this situation. "...Your drink will be spiked before you know it, you'll be passed around like a whore on sale and you won't even understand what's happening." Jacqueline's fury had subsided somewhat, she caught herself growling into the ear of her teenage sister.
Whether she wanted to or not, she felt her cock stir in her hotpants. Coiling inside, growing with every second. Fuck. Not here, not now!

A voice could be heard a couple of meters away. "Hey, what's going on here?" A man's voice, unknown. Jacqueline turned her head, her eyes narrowed. "None of your fucking business." She lashed her tongue like a whip but let go of her sister. All but her wrist which she held in a powerful grip. "Get your ass into the car." She commanded, fed up with the situation. Ready to hurt Joscelyn for real if she didn't obey this time. The man watching them sensed something fishy was going on. "How about I make it my business?"
Jacqueline was inches away from snapping but caught herself in the last moment. She drew the switchblade and flipped it out, pointing it to the man. "How about I cut off your balls?" She replied in a sweet tone.

The dichotomy of being threatened with a knife by a gorgeous redhead seemed to give the guy pause. He simply backed up with hands in the air and disappeared inside. Jacqueline huffed and drew a hand through her hair, folding the switchblade and regaining her posture. What a fucking night.

A swell of pride ran through Joscelyn's tiny body. For once, she had stood up to someone. It made her feel like she could do anything now. Unfortunately, she decided to stand up to the wrong person tonight. While silently congratulating herself, she felt an unfamiliar and painful sting on her cheek. She gasped, her eyes widening as her hand shot up to cover her right cheek. She would've dropped down to her knees if it wasn't for Jacqueline's swift grab of her hair and forcing her on the car. Joscelyn's body hit it with a thud, already feeling a bruise forming on her shoulder from the impact. She was hyperventilating as she listened to her sister. She didn't remember hearing her sister being this mad ever. "J-Jacqueline! Y-you don't know that." She said, trying to doubt herself.

Tears were soon flowing down her cheeks. A yelp left her lips, feeling her older sister's crotch against her crotch. Joscelyn was well aware of her sister's big addition. She had seen it when they were younger, and her parents told her about a year ago. "Stop saying those things! You don't know that!." Soon, Joscelyn was sobbing, struggling to get out of her sister's grip.

Thankfully, a voice rang out from the night. He seemed to know something was wrong. Especially with the younger girl's whimpering and cries. Joscelyn sniffled and wiped her eyes with her arm. This took a turn for the worse. Without protesting this time, she nodded and got into the car quickly, shutting the door and buckling herself in. She didn't like this side of Jacqueline. It was a side she never saw, and one she didn't want to see again. The dress had pulled up at the bottom, showing some of her lacy thong her friend also brought for her. The top of the dress had begun to slip down to show her breasts; thankfully it didn't.

She pulled her knees to her chest and looked out the side window at Jacqueline. What if everything she said was true? What if all those things would happen to her if she stayed? That sounded terrible. She didn't want that to be a way she lost her innocence.

Straightening out her dress, Jacqueline flipped the guy off before spinning around and getting in the driver seat. Exhaling deeply, she turned to Joscelyn who was visibly shaken with her older sisters behavior. Placing a soft hand on her thigh Jacqueline spoke in her usual soft tone. "I apologize about that. I care about you too much to let something like that happen to you." Rubbing her sisters thigh while she spoke, she leaned over and kissed the area where she had struck Joscelyn. "Let me make it up to you, we'll go to my place and watch a movie. You can spend the night and it'll just be the two of us Sounds good?"
She hoped her little sister had enough of wild and crazy for one night, whether it was true or not - in Jacqueline's mind the fate she spoke of earlier would befall her lovely little sister without a doubt.
Turning the ignition, she drove off into the night.

They spent the drive to her house - a pleasant little retreat at the edge of town - in silence. Jacqueline was happy with the place for multiple reasons. One, the nearest neighbour was a stone throw away. Two, it was in the rural part of town. And three, it was free. Years prior she had sold drugs to a businessman, she used their meetings as blackmail to get a nice position in his company. He had caved like the spineless coward he was. Jacqueline snickered as she turned the key and whisked her younger sister inside. It was rather humorous to entertain the idea if she knew her older sister was legally a partner in a transportation firm.

The house wasn't spacious but if you lived alone, it was more than you needed. Posters of various bands adorned the walls, here and there paintings of various modern art covered the otherwise white tapestry. "Make yourself at home, I'll be right out." Jacqueline gestured to the red couch before disappearing into her bedroom. The black dress came off and revealed her luscious body, her breasts - perky and firm with small pink areolas - heaved with every breath she took. The red hot pants fit tightly around her waist, truly it was the only undergarment she could wear without being incredibly uncomfortable on account of the tool between her legs. For a moment she thought of when she had Joscelyn pinned under her, how easy it would be to just... Shaking her out of the trance, she found her hand caressing her crotch. Scanning herself in the full-body mirror for a brief moment before she fished out two large white t-shirts, what was with her?

Unceremoniously she pulled on one of the shirts and headed out to the kitchen, rummaging through the cupboards before finding two wine glasses and the most important part - red wine.
With the other t-shirt flung around her shoulder, Jacqueline presented the items with a "Ta-dah!" Beaming a smile to her little sister, she placed the items at the coffee table in front of the couch, but not before pushing some magazines out of the way. Her home was clean, but it was messy.

Dimping down next to her sister, she handed her the t-shirt. "If you wanna change to something more comfortable." Jacqueline finished the sentence with a wink and then turned her attention to the wine. Pouring up generously to the both of them and handing one to Joscelyn.
While the change in... Personality, might be a little quick, she WAS her older sister after all.
She poked at Joscelyn's breast "Look at those, they're as big as mine and you're not even done developing! No wonder the boys wouldn't leave you alone." Jacqueline's figure was distorted with the baggy t-shirt, there was something about this atmosphere that made her eyes constantly dart over her little teenager sisters body. And what a body it was.

While Joscelyn sulked in the car, she thought about the things Jacqueline had said. They had to be true. Her sister was the one who lived the high and dangerous life. She was the more adventurous one. The one the younger sister's parents didn't want her to turn into. At the sudden hand on her thigh, she flinched and slowly gazed up at her. This was the girl she knew. She couldn't help but smiled slightly. She loved Jacqueline no matter what. Her cheek stung from the earlier slap, but Joscelyn had to admit it felt good to feel those luscious lips on her cheek.

"Sounds good. I would like to watch a movie. You can pick." Truth be told, she wasn't allowed to watch anything above the PG-13 rating except with the occasional begging to watch a good movie. Her parents were scared she would see drugs in it, become interested, and somehow end up like Jacqueline. They worried to damn much. On the drive home, she stayed silent and looked out the window, loving the scenery as her sister drove.

Finally, they came upon a nice house. It looked big enough to fit her sister, but then again, she was alone. Joscelyn wondered if she would be able to stay here. It was a perfect chance to get out and learn the real world. Maybe she would bring it up with Jacqueline. She walked inside the house, looking at the decor. It was a nice place. It was more stylish than her own room.

Joscelyn smiled and took a seat on the couch. It was so comfortable. While she waited for her sister to get changed, she straightened out her dress, finally realizing how it had risen up in her struggle. She undid the braid she did, her brown hair falling down her back perfectly. Her brown eyes shifted to her sister, seeing her in a large white t-shirt that didn't cover Jacqueline's smooth and perfect legs. Everything about her sister was perfect. Even the big addition between her older sister's legs.

She was surprised to find her sister holding two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. Her eyes widened and she laughed softly. Maybe she could unwind for once. "I didn't drink at the party, but I guess I can do it here. Why not?" She grinned and took the white t-shirt generously.

She watched the glasses fill up with the red liquid which looked so delicious. She couldn't wait to get her hand around it, but she wanted to change out of this dress first. Joscelyn didn't want to ruin it despite its beauty. She leaned into the couch, blushed, and swatted Jacqueline's hand away from her breasts. "What boys?" She giggled as she stood up and walked to the bathroom and changed. The teen couldn't help but notice her sister was right. Her breasts were pretty big, and they did have potential to grow some more. She walked out, strutting down the hallway like a model. "I look...divine, don't I?" She purred in a sultry voice. Joscelyn then giggled and sat down on the couch, but not before grabbing her glass of wine.

Jacqueline watched her sister's butt sway as she strode to the bathroom to change. In her mind, she had already decided on the course of action. Surreptitiously she reached for a small wooden box on the lower shelf of the coffee table, swiftly lifting out a tiny opaque plastic bag with a white powder inside. Tilting some of the contents inside Joscelyn's glass, she was very cautious with the dosage. Rohypnol. More commonly known as the date rape drug. In strong doses it caused the victim to fall asleep, often suffering amnesia. Jacqueline grinned widely as she gave her sister half a dosage, she didn't want her to forget what she was going to do to her tonight. Just make her more... Pliable.

The bag disappeared as quickly it had appeared, leaning back in the couch with a self-content grin Jacqueline sipped her wine just as her sister returned. "Simply Marvelous darling." She reciprocated in a faked British accent at her sister's antics. Tapping the empty seat next to her while giving the young girl a luscious smile.

Tried as she might, Jacqueline took every opportunity to search for something that resembled herself in Joscelyn. A hint of rage rushed through her features, she knew exactly how strict her parents had been to the young girl ever since she left. What she saw before her was a girl in desperate need to unwind.
She took Joscelyn's hand in her own and caressed it "It's so nice to spend time with you, we don't do that nearly enough." Raising the glass of wine she clinked it and beamed a smile then proceeded to take a large sip.

Pulling the white shirt she had given to her sister, she dragged her closer. The difference in size wasn't too noticeable as they sat next to each other. Inhaling Joscelyn's scent she made a mental note of how long it would take until the drug would take effect. "There is no reason why you and I can't have our own fun." Jacqueline cooed in her sisters ear, in truth she was angry at herself for having to play the disgusting parents she had left in her youth. No, in reality, she was angry at Joscelyn for making her assume that role. But she knew exactly what waited for her precious little sister if she hadn't dragged her away from there. It could just as well have been herself that stood there in Joscelyn's shoes.

Sipping at the wine, constantly casting clandestine gazes whenever her sister followed suite. Teasingly she tilted her sister's glass upwards and giggling when she had to take a bigger gulp than intended. "You know, when I saw you in that dress I thought you looked hot. Girls don't dress like that unless they want to be noticed." Jacqueline gave the teenager a meaningful gaze. "There's no need to be coy. It feels good to be noticed, having eyes on us, knowing they follow our every move..."

As she said this, her hand found itself on Joscelyn's naked thigh. Caressing it while slowly reaching upwards. Taking one last big sip of her wine, she placed the glass on the table then took her sisters. Her slender hand delved dangerously close to a forbidden area for sisters to touch one another. Jacqueline placed her other hand on her sisters chest and pushed her down onto her back against the red couch. Towering over her prey she collected her wrists and pried them above Joscelyn's head, all the while maintaining eye contact, all the while wearing a grin of one with naughty deeds in mind.

Joscelyn was quite surprised her parents never set up a date for her and Jacqueline to hang out before this. It was sad the teen had to sneak out to a party just to end up seeing her sister by coincidence. It was just her luck that she got to come here. What her sister had to be true. She spent years living this kind of life. The offer she had made up in her head was tempting. A chance to get away from her constricting life style.

The smaller sister held her glass of wine gingerly. This was the first time she would be drinking alcohol. The first time would soon later turn out to be drastic, but she didn't know that yet. All she knew was that she was going to have a fun time tonight having fun with her older sister for once in her life. She smiled at Jacqueline while raising her glass. "To us for finding a way to be with each other. Hope there'll be many more." Joscelyn was happy. An emotion she didn't have so often. She clinked her glass with Jacqueline before following her older sister's lead and taking a large sip as well.

The drink was strong, burning her throat. First, she coughed. After that, the taste and alcohol was good. No wonder why these people liked to drink these things. It was better to unwind and have fun while she could. Strangely, her mind started to feel foggy. Being inexperienced in this stuff, she simply dismissed it as a symptom from the alcohol. She giggled and pushed her sister away from her slightly. "We could always play games. We used to do that all the time." Joscelyn murmured. The wine tasted good. It was clear to Jacqueline the effects from the drug were beginning to start.

Joscelyn made sure to take sips from her glass of wine soon after her sister with the same exact amount of wine she sipped. She wanted to learn, and copying was the best. Her eyes widened as she felt more of the burning, tasty liquid slide down her throat. She swallowed it all and blushed. Her head started to get really fuzzy. Then she knew something wasn't right. "J-Jacqueline. I-I can't really see. I-is this because of the alcohol?" Joscelyn mumbled, her speech already starting to get slurred.

The big gulp she was forced to taken finished her glass of the red wine, and it left her dizzy. "J-Jacq...what are....you doing?" She said with a weak push. Her sister wasn't acting like a sister should. Joscelyn was worried. She remembered what Jacqueline did to her on the hood of the car. The feel of her crotch pressed against her own. She could feel that member between her older sister's legs, too. Despite being drugged, she still had some power to control her movements. She stiffened her arms to resist Jacqueline's prying, but unfortunately, her older sister wasn't drugged. She struggled slightly before stopping. How was she out of breath already? "What did you do to me?"

Biting her lower lip, Jacqueline grinned wickedly as she enjoyed watching the effects of the drug take hold over her little sister. Being so lithe as she was, even half a dosage turned out to be efficacious. Feeling her inner demons claw at her heart, she got off on this kind of stuff, forcing herself onto the helpless. The growing bulge in her hot pants stood testimony of that indeed.
"Sssch. You'll learn to like everything I do to you, sister dear."
As if uttering the words alone was enough for her heart to make leaps of excitement. Jacqueline tugged at the hem of her own shirt and pulled it up, revealing her flat and taut belly. Her breasts bounced free as she pulled the shirt over her head, her flowing hair cascading down over her shoulders before both of her hands delved inside Joscelyn's shirt.

Prying her teenager sister legs open wide and asserting herself between them, she leaned over as her hands caressed the naked skin beneath the shirt. Jacqueline parted her lips and panted out her lust, piercing her sisters eyes with her own. It was incredibly how turned on she was just by this little! Her shaft created a major bulge in her hot pants as she grinded it onto her sisters crotch.

Aggressively she pulled up her sisters shirt and let out a strained 'oh' at the view. Pushing her sister down onto the couch by her shoulders her lips instantly found themselves at Joscelyn's perky breasts. Coiling her tongue around the soft nipples she suckled them like they tasted wonderfully. Putting her weight behind the grinding, panties against panties, all Jacqueline could think of was More.

It was painful how hard she had become, the tool between her legs screamed for her attention and she could ignore it no longer. Letting go of her sisters nipples, a strand of saliva hanged from where her lips had just parted. Jacqueline panted heavily, her chests heaving up and down, even her eyes were filled with the complete lust that possessed her being.
With no patience anymore, Jacqueline gripped her little sisters panties and made a powerful yank, putting all her strength behind it the fabric tore with a satisfying 'ritsch'

Impatiently she swiftly pulled down her own hot pants to her thighs, her massive cock shot up, finally free of it's confines. Thick and veiny, throbbing with pre-cum oozing out of it's tip, the older sister grinned for a brief moment before gripping it and began to stroke it.
"I love you Joscelyn!" She almost screamed out, meaning it fully as pleasure rushed trough her body at her delicate hand wrapped around her thick shaft. "And because of that, I'm gonna break you." Gone was the sisterly tone, gone was everything good her voice once held. What came out of her was... Harsh... Evil.

She crashed over the defenseless little girl, their bodies pressed tight against each other. Jacqueline's sensitive nipples rubbed against her sisters but her real prize was between her legs. Eagerly collecting her sister's wrists and forcing them above her head, Joscelyn was pathetic in her strength, it was just gone.
Taking a firm grip of her shaft she hungrily guided it towards the teenage girls virgin hole, coating it with her own mixture of pre-cum and her sister's moisture. Without hesitating she pushed inside the tip, warmth and wetness greeted her - along with a severe tightness. As soon as she had found her hole, Jacqueline rammed with her entire cock as deep as she possibly could into her sisters violated hole.

Was this the drugs Jacqueline told her about? The things the guys would slip into her drink to make her act like this? Joscelyn hoped it wasn't. It was already clear to her that her sister had betrayed her in the most cruel way possible. The teen knew enough about what was going to her. Especially with her sister's extra tool. Defiantly, the younger woman shook her head. "N-never. Y-you betrayed me. M-my own sister." Her words were slowly become more slurred, but that didn't stop her from whimpering.

Her eyes befell on her older sister's upper body. Despite her position, she had to admit her sister had an absolutely beautiful body. Joscelyn was glad to have similar looks as her. Maybe when she reached that age, she would look just as sexy. Maybe even sexier, but now she was starting to hate wishing she could be her older sister.

A gasp left her parted lips at the feeling of those cold hands against her skin. The cold flesh from her sister caused goosebumps to rise up, covering her breasts and flat stomach. Something was wrong with her sister. She was different. Not because of the obvious bulge in her pants, but her attitude. Since when did her sister want to do something like this to her? It was insane, and it scared her to death. Her head tilted back when she felt her sister rubbing the bulge against her fabric covered bare mound.

This was moving too fast for her. It was obvious she didn't want it, but something in the drug caused her body to react to the touches her sister was giving her. Joscelyn didn't know what it was. She had never experienced arousal before. Her eyes widened when the full lips that had kissed her from before found their way wrapped around her nipples. A new sound arose from her throat, a soft moan. Quickly, she bit her tongue to keep from other sounds similar to that from escaping. The grinding made her pussy lips swollen and wet, a new feeling for Joscelyn.

During the short minute of Jacqueline sucking and teasing her hardened nipples, Joscelyn was left panting, her chest rising up and down. The pleasure was starting to run through her body. Her body was screaming yes, but her mind was yelling no, and she could do nothing about it. Then, her sister did the inevitable. "No!" The simple word was loud, yet quiet as he sister tore her panties off. The only thing that still separated the two.

Tears began to flow down her cheeks, closing her eyes and opening them repeatedly. She made the mistake of opening her eyes and seeing her older sister's cock. Her eyes couldn't have been any wider. It was huge! It was clear what was going to happen to Joscelyn, but how was that thing going to fit in her? Joscelyn's mind was rambling on about what could happen. Was it going to hurt? Was it going to feel good? That latter question scared her.

"Stop! You can't do that! I-I'm s-supposed to wait until I'm married, and it's supposed to be with a guy! Not...not my sister..." she whimpered, but it was obvious her sister didn't care. She was going to do it. It was clear she had given up, not even bothering to put up a fight when her arms were forced above her head. She simply turned her head away and closed her eyes, waiting for that pressure between her legs. She bit her lip to suppress that sound that indicated her pleasure earlier. She couldn't help but scream in excruciating pain when her sister suddenly plunged herself deep into Joscelyn's once virgin whole. She arched her back, wrapping her legs around Jacqueline's waist in pain. Then she began to sob. "Why me?!" She yelled at her sister, her eyes filled with tears.

Sometimes the city demolished older, uglier buildings to make room for newer ones that were easy on the eyes. Such were Jacqueline's thoughts as her gaze befall her sister. Her eyes filled with contempt. The girl beneath her had a lifetime of influences from their parents, a thought that left a vile taste on Jacqueline's tongue. No, she knew exactly what to do. To rebuild something you must first destroy it. Break her and reform her in your image . A voice whispered inside her mind, and she nodded in agreement.

Her massive shaft bulldozed it's way through Joscelyn's violated hole, forcing her slick walls to give way, stretching them to fit around her size. The screams that filled the room caused Jacqueline to gasp in pleasure, she drunk deeply at her sister's expense. A shiver ran down her spine, causing her to twitch involuntarily. Small lines of red blood coated her veiny tool as she begun to move her hips back and forth, a remnant of Joscelyn's ruined virginity.

Digging her nails into Joscelyn's soft waist, she used her little sister as leverage to pound harder. Her rhythm was brutal from the start and continued in the same manner, slamming her crotch hard against the teen's. Her eyes were big and round as she grinned manically, panting between the heavy thrusts. "Scream for me. Give me MORE of your fucking delicious voice!" Jacqueline's voice almost slurred out, focused only on her own pleasure. Growling low her countenance contorted into a fit of rage as she pinched her sisters skin just to get a reaction.

Not enough. Not enough screams. Jacqueline wanted to completely ruin her little sister. Their breasts bouncing in unison as her thrusts rocked the lithe body beneath her. One hand gripped Joscelyn's breast while other latched onto her own. Simultaneously she pinched the nipples of both of them and let out a moan of deep pleasure "Nnnnhuuuaahhh!". Squeezing her eyes shut, drinking in the situation. Jacqueline was wild when she fucked, refusing to relent on the grip of their nipples she thrashed her upper body in pain mixed pleasure - the best kind she knew.

Finally she stopped, panting as if breathing was not enough. Regaining her posture Jacqueline fixed her eyes on her little sister again. The crazed grin reappeared over her countenance and no one could know what she thought. Pulling out her cock with one motion, there was a lewd 'plop' noise as it left the ruined hole of Joscelyn. Flipping over her little sister onto her belly as if she was a piece of meat she hurriedly plunged her hungry cock inside again. Stuffing the teen full she leaned down, a sheen of sweat coated the two of them as Jacqueline half panted half growled into Joscelyn's ear "How does it feel little sister, how does it feel to be a woman?" Pressing her body against the lithe figure smothered beneath, Jacqueline coiled her tongue into the teen's ear as she forced her to swallow more and more of her cock.

The new position was one of Jacqueline's favourites, the soft rump bounced ever so slightly at her thrusts, spreading her victims legs open wide allowed her to press her cock to new depths. With her tip she could feel Joscelyn's cervix, it turned her on even more.
Breathing warm pants of air onto her little sister's neck, she dug her hand into the now wild hair of the poor girl and pulled at it hard. Strands gave way to her harsh ways, at the same time she shifted gears and pounded even harder. Sweat dripped from her face, their bodies sliding smoothly against each other as the squelching noise joined her heavy pants.
She was close now, she knew it.

No air escaped between their bodies as Jacqueline worked her sisters pussy like she had been starving for sex for years! "I'm gonna cum inside you now!" Almost shrieking out the words, the older sister clenched her eyes shut and a split second later her entire body convulsed in spasms. Her cock twitched deep inside Joscelyn's pussy as it exploded and shot jet after jet of hot sticky cum directly into her womb. "Mnnaaaahhhhh!"
Jacqueline's body collapsed in a heap, breathing almost feral into her prey's ears. "Hah... Hah..."

The pain was horrendous. It had to be the worst thing Joscelyn had experienced. There were so many words to describe the level of pain she was feeling. It was worse than the time she broken her leg. It was worse than the time she knocked one of her teeth out as a child. The most painful experience in her life was coming from her sister. It was cruel. It was sick. It was pure evil.

The smaller teenager cried heavily, her voice hoarse from screaming. With her sister inside of her, Joscelyn was truly able to feel how huge her sister was between her legs. It was unreal. It was like that huge cock could touch everything. Thankfully, she had enough common sense to know it couldn't. The drug she was given really did make her feel helpless. There was nothing she could do with Jacqueline on top of her with that thing inside of her. A pained yelp left her lips as the older woman started to thrust in and out of her sore pussy.

Again, she screamed when she felt those sharp nails piercing her flesh as her sister really started to pound into her. The pain was beginning to subside. Somewhere in her drug addled mind, Joscelyn wondered if she would be able to find some relief from the pain. Maybe something that would feel good. That's not an option. You can't feel good. It would mean you lost. She told herself stubbornly. She shook her head before turning head completely to the other side. She didn't want her sister to win. "No!" Joscelyn yelled before yelping at the pinch. It wasn't a scream, however.

Joscelyn was completely oblivious to Jacqueline's plan. All she was aware of was that something terrible was happening, and she didn't know if she could ever forgive her sister for this. She didn't even know if Jacqueline planned on letting her go after this. Her body was sending her mixed signals. It was crazy. It distracted her from the real problem. Feeling of pleasure ran through her body, causing her to writhe and groan slightly. When her nipple was pinched, she gasped softly with a slight moan mixed in there somewhere.

After her sister pulled out, Joscelyn did a loud sigh of relief. Poor her for thinking it was over. Little did she know Jacqueline had a lot more planned for her. She panted while resting her arms on her eyes. A moment of rest before she could regain her body movement. Maybe then she could punch the lights out of her sister for this. Unfortunately, her thought of heroic standing failed when she was flipped around onto her stomach. She screamed and gripped the couch. "Please, stop!" She begged, crying heavily now. As her hair was pulled, she let another yelp, feeling some of the strands being ripped from her scalp. Her body had yet to receive the message that this was something she did not want to enjoy. Her pussy began tightening around the thick shaft before a wave of pleasure hit her body. She grit her teeth tightly, a loud moan leaving her lips. She had never experienced something like that. It had to be the best thing she ha ever experienced. Soon after that wave of pleasure, she felt something even stranger. It felt weird, and she knew that was bad. "What is...that? I-I don't like it." She whimpered and tried to push her sister away. "What's going to happen to me?!"

The naked skin of her little sister felt warm to the touch as she rested her face on the teen. After the explosion - the powerful explosion - she always felt a little drowsy. For obvious reasons the girl beneath her stirred, dissatisfied with something irrelevant, Jacqueline didn't really listen. Feeling her member shrink after ejaculating so much of her potent seed, she grumpily rose up and regained her posture.
Drawing a hand through her lava-esque hair, she pulled out her cock and watched with glee how the white gooey liquid seeped out of the violated hole of her sister.
Satisfied she got off her sister and off her couch. The drug would keep it's hold for quite a while longer, Jacqueline was in no rush.

Sliding off her hot pants and flinging them in a perfect arch into the plastic blue laundry bin, she began humming to herself. "Always look on the bright side of life..." Taking no visible note of the fact that she had just raped her 16 year old sister, who just happened to be a virgin to boot.
The whistling continued as she made her way into the bedroom and fished up two lengths of white nylon rope and strode back to the living room where her prey was located.
Jacqueline purred like a content cat as she bent her sister's wrists behind her back. She was so weak yet struggled with all her willpower, it was cute in a way.

Tying rope around someone who did not want to be tied up was something Jacqueline had experience with. Gullible girls from clubs had laid in a similar position as her sister was in now. Jacqueline had needs, desires that had to be dowsed or she'd go crazy. And that was why she was now filled with mirth, now she had her little sister to satisfy them!
Sitting down on her sisters back as she worked the rope first around the wrists, then the ankles, Jacqueline admired her work. The locks were the same, and equally impossible to break free of, unless your name was Joe Labero.

Content, Jacqueline took a firm grip of her sister's hair and dragged away with her. Towing the writhing package towards the bedroom, she made no effort to ease the fact that Joscelyn bumped into the threshold with her head. Jacqueline's bedroom wasn't very large per se. Mainly due to the fact that pretty much the whole room consisted of one single giant bed. Wrapped in checkered cyan and white sheets and multiple pillows of different shapes and forms, she pulled the cover away.
With effort, she heaved her little sister up into her bed. Opening a drawer on the nightstand she pulled out a ball-gag and gave Joscelyn a meaningful look. "There's no malice in this. I just want you to keep still tonight." Jacqueline cooed, her voice soft and melodic again. The inner beast seemed to be resting for now.

Crawling into the bed next to her sister, Jacqueline was free to control her little sister as she wished. Wrapping her arms around her back, she pulled her close, so close that no air escaped and her warm plentiful bosom almost smothered the young girl. Now with the two of them in bed, Jacqueline relaxed and closed her eyes. Casually playing with her sister's hair as if they had been the best of friends for decades. "I'm gonna teach you to obey your big sister... And you're gonna learn to want nothing else..." Jacqueline's voice was already trailing off, spent after ravaging her sister only minutes ago, or because she had a long day - was impossible to say.

Joscelyn was making the dumb mistake that her sister would help her. Why would she? She had no reason to. After all, Jacqueline just raped her. It was obvious she wasn't going to do anything about the teen's worries, as well. To her, it was important. There were a lot of things to worry about, and what could happen in the future was definitely something to have qualms about. Instead of trying to convince her sister to pay attention to her, she laid still and waited.

A shudder ran down her spine after her sister pulled out of cock. It felt satisfying to be this empty, yet she felt so lonely. Even though Joscelyn didn't want to admit it, she liked it. "Bright side of life? You want me to look on the sunny side after something like this? You just want to make me mad, don't you?"

She waited for Jacqueline to come back from the bedroom. What could she possibly want from there? Nothing interesting, she hoped. Of course, Jacqueline had to surprise. "You're not putting that on me." She protested, wriggling and squirming to no avail. It felt strange to have her hands tied behind her back.

With a huff, Joscelyn laid still, staring at the ceiling before yelling in pain as she was pulled from the couch by her hair. She landed on the floor with a thud as the cold floor found her naked skin. She struggled more, weakly trying to kick her legs with her ankles tied together. She whimpered as she pulled into the bedroom with the carpet chafing her skin. Joscelyn was sure she had carpet burn marks on her body by the time her body was heaved up on to the giant king sized bed.

Finally, some comfort for Joscelyn. The younger teen rested briefly on the mattress before something evil Jacqueline would do. Briefly, she closed her eyes before opening as the ball-gag was placed inside her mouth. She gave her older sister a frightened look before realizing there was nothin she could do. She shook her head at her sister's verdict. She wasn't going to like it that much. Sure, Joscelyn felt like she was in heaven, but she wasn't going to beg her sister to feel it again. She allowed her sister to spoon against her, silently hoping nothing else would happen. She kind of liked being this close to her sister. She closed her eyes to get some rest, saying good night against the ball gag though it was mumbled. Deep down inside, she knew Jacqueline was right, and she couldn't stop loving her.

Coiling her smooth legs around Joscelyn's, pressing her flaccid member against her sister's belly. Feeling sleep about to claim her, she yawned and a moment later drifted off into a peaceful slumber. People with no qualms, no regrets always slept like babies.

Jacqueline woke up with a jolt, a nightmare had roused her from slumber. The images faded into nothing as she blinked in the pitch black room, the red numbers 05:50 blinked on the nightstand. Grumbling to herself, upset about being robbed of her sleep. Making out the silhouette of her little sister laying next to her, warmth radiating off the lithe body as she snoozed, Jacqueline's eyes were starting to get used to the darkness.

She sat up and watched her sister sleep, placing her hand on Joscelyn's inner thighs and caressed her. The stirring between her own legs reminded her of how immensely attracted to the young thing she was. Grabbing her wakening shaft, she began stroking herself. Slow jerks that encompassed her whole size. It didn't take long for her to mount her little sister, straddling her firm ass as she grinded her penis against it.
Reaching for the nightstand, she fished out a tube of lube and applied richly of it's contents onto her member, coating it fully by jerking with it.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Jacqueline guided herself into the small slit she ravaged not too long ago. The soft warm texture of her sister's pussy welcomed her hefty tool, throbbing of desire she plunged herself fully into the tiny gap.
With legs and arms tied, there was nothing to stop Jacqueline as she smacked the cute rear harshly with her open palm. Both moaning and giggling as she had her way with her new slave.
"Good morning little sister!" She exclaimed with a enthusiastic voice, "How do you like waking up to being FUCKED!?"

Jacqueline threw her head back, closing her eyes as she focused on the sensation of those slick walls pressing against her shaft with each thrust. Her cock delved deep with each thrust, milking Joscelyn for pleasure.
Jacqueline could swear that her sister felt less tight this time around but spent no time dwelling on it. All that mattered was the moment right here, her own pleasure being paramount. Her balls slapped against Joscelyn's clit with each hefty thrust. Grabbing both her breasts and began massaging them as she shifted her pelvis motions, going with small and quick grinds. Jacqueline's breathing became more strained as she squeezed her breasts that combined with the tiny jolts of pleasure from her small but intense movements caused her to thrash her head around wildly.

Squealing with joy, now lost to the art of fucking, Jacqueline pinched her nipples harshly and gasped only to immediately hold her breath, she knew what she liked. The pinching lingered, as if an internal pressure meter exploded inside her she panted out loudly, her vision becoming blurry as she tried to stabilize her breathing. In a haze drunk on pleasure she ceased her thrusting, her cock felt like it expanded inside Joscelyn but she couldn't trace her orgasm anywhere. As her vision returned, so did her desire to mean harm. Coating her left index finger with juices from her little sister's slick mound, she prodded her finger against Joscelyn's asshole.
"I own you now." She stated in a growling tone, high on both power and pleasure. "Your body is no longer yours, it is MINE!"
With that said she plunged her entire size into the poor girl while simultaneously forcing her finger inside her asshole as well.

To Joscelyn's surprise, she fell asleep pretty easily. Maybe it was the mix of the party and the brutal fucking she endured from Jacqueline. Whatever it was, it really helped her have a dreamless nightmare. That was the kind of sleep she liked. If she had a dream, it would be of the future. Already she knew Jacqueline wasn't going to let her go.

In a dream, she would have a good future, actually enjoying what Jacqueline could only give her. In a nightmare, it would be very much the opposite. Her sister punishing her for some unknown reason with a whip. Already there were red lines on her back. Joscelyn could only thank herself for dreaming peacefully.

A soft huff left her lips as she felt the body that kept her warm throughout the night shift and move. The weight beside her had move down by her feet. Slowly, she opened her eyes to only stare into darkness until her eyes adjusted. Her eyes looked at the clock, reading 5:52. It was way too early. Deciding her sister was probably doing something other than bothering Joscelyn, she closed her eyes and fell back asleep.

Soon after she had closed her eyes, she was rudely awakened by something pushing into her recently abused cunt. Her eyes snapped open and glared across the room until she found the silhouette Jacqueline. Joscelyn whimpered and let out a painful scream as her sister began to thrust into her. With the ball gag in her mouth, it was hard to say no to her sister. She was thankful for the darkness so the older woman wouldn't be able to see the saliva coming out of her mouth with her groans of protest.

Joscelyn knew there was nothing she could do. She accepted this early in the morning fate. It sucked immensely, but at least her sister couldn't see her. Being face down on her knees against the bed with her arms and ankles tied was better than what the lithe teen could imagine up in her head. All she could think about was her sister doing something truly evil. The rape wasn't as bad as what Joscelyn could think of.

Her body still didn't seem to get the message: This was bad, and she didn't want it. Her body thought otherwise. Soon, pleasure was running through her body against as she squirmed to try and get away, the rope digging into her skin. Then, something she didn't expect to happen. She felt her sister's fingers rubbing in her womanly juices. It was a curious thing. Joscelyn had no idea why Jacqueline would do that until she felt something surprising. She let out a squeal when her tight back hole was prodded. At her sister's statement that she was basically now her sister's slave. She whimpered and screamed in pain when her back hole was forced open by Jacqueline's lubed up finger. The ball gag muffled her screams although her sister could hear them perfectly clear. This was worse than earlier.

In terms of erotic noises one could produce - hearing her sister's pained scream as she delved inside her ass with a lone digit - was one of the more potent. Jacqueline in turn reciprocated and purred not completely unlike a cat, smiling contently as she went deeper inside with that exploring finger. "You're gonna learn to love this as much as I do." Jacqueline cooed, notwithstanding her young sister's protests. They were as irrelevant as a mice is to a lion.

"Remember that time where I pumped you full of cum?" Jacqueline said while casually bumping her hips at Joscelyn. "I know you fucking loved that, you slut. I could feel you tensing up at me." Her sister couldn't see the cocky grin plastered all over her face, but oh was it present. "I'm gonna do that again." She stated in a matter-of-fact tone, like deciding if you wanted tomatoes or not at the grocery store. "Any objections from miss slut over here?" For obvious reasons, all that came out of Joscelyn's mouth was incoherent muffling. "No? I didn't think so either. I bet you can't fucking wait for your sisters cum."

With that said, she turned aggressive again. The finger up her little sister's ass caused her pussy to become that much more tighter - if such a thing was even possible. Jacqueline moaned, letting the pleasure wash over her, god she was close. "Mmnnrr... So close now. Can you feel it? Can you feel how my cock twitches inside your little cunt?" Panting more than breathing now, Jacqueline groaned and a split second later she felt that burst of pleasure. Shivering with her whole body, holding her breath as the explosion of pleasure ran its course throughout her body. When she breathed again it was like someone who just broke the surface after a long dive. Once again she had pumped her sister full of her sperm.

Growling contently, Jacqueline drew her nails across her sister's naked sweaty back. Pulling out her cock, she felt a gooey liquid leak out. Casually flipping her sister over like a piece of meat, Jacqueline ran her soft hand over her sisters cheek, caressing it. Nimbly she undid the gag and threw it over her shoulder, tussling her hand into her sister's hair, she leaned down. A sheen of sweat coated the two sisters as Jacqueline pressed her warm body against the other girl, pulling her head upwards to meet Jacqueline's lips. She had forced herself onto all other areas of her sister, this was no different.

Joscelyn couldn't believe this was happening to her. Of all things, this one had to be the worst. No one deserved to be awakened brutally like this. Jacqueline was sadistic, and Joscelyn couldn't understand it. Things started to make sense, however. Her older sister would always pick on the younger one, intentionally hurting her as kids. Was it really showing now? She mewled against the ball gag in pain and shook her head at her sister's coo. This was evil.

Her ears were being covered in bleach when Jacqueline spoke. All those words were lies but were they? 'I did like it a little bit. She can never know that. Not even if it meant the more pain,' she thought. The whole time Joscelyn shook her head. It made her dizzy, but it was worth it. Plus, it was dark. Too dark. Why did it have to be now and not a rational time like 8 or 9? At the question, she instantly made noises of displeasure, hoping it would at least make Jacqueline think. Her eyes widened in the dark in disappointment and let out a soft sob.

The back of the teenager arched in terrible pain from the finger in her tight ass. If this hurt this bad, she could only imagine how bad it would hurt when it came time for Jacqueline's cock. Joscelyn could barely fathom to think of that now. She let out grunts and sounds that similar to moans. She was trying her best to hold them back and not give her sister that satisfaction. She felt the same feeling of the cock tensing up inside of her before she felt a rush of the sticky liquid inside of her. Her body unwillingly tensed up, her cunt milking her sister's cock. For some odd reason, Joscelyn actually began to think about the consequences of this.

By now, the teen more than exhausted now. A painful grunt escaped her from the nail raking, but other than that, she was silent. She didn't mind her sister turning over like a hamburger on a grill. It was more comfortable. A relieved sigh left her lips once the gag was taken off. For now, she wasn't going to say anything. Joscelyn closed her eyes from their sweaty bodies pressing together. Then, their lips met. At first, she didn't kiss back. unsure of how to proceed with this. Finally, she hesitantly pressed her lips back against her feisty sister's. This was all new. Why would her sister brutally fuck her then kiss her like a normal lover? Joscelyn was so confused, but she played along. For now.

As with everything else in her life, Jacqueline was as powerful of a presence in terms of kissing as she was with anything else. She wanted that softness of her sister, wanted to taste, it came only natural to take what she wanted then. Her hands were everywhere, one in her hair to hold in place, the other traced along the neck of her sister - caressing with intensity. Lips pressed against lips, Jacqueline hungrily tasted her sister. Not being patient enough to wait for her sister's lips to part, she gripped at her jaw and forced it open. Intruding with her tongue into Joscelyn's mouth, she explored the soft texture as their tongues wrestled - willingly or not.

Just as sudden as she had forced herself, Jacqueline arched her back and sat up, leaving a thin trail of saliva on her chin as a witness of their steamed session. Sighing heavily, her inner lust now slaked, she rolled nimbly to the side and pressed her feet against Joscelyn's side. With a push she shoved her sister out of the warm bed and sent her crashing harshly against the floor. "Oh perhaps I should have undone your binds first." Again with the same tone that suggested no manner of protest would change the outcome.

Flicking the switch to the nightstand lamp, she squinted momentarily as her eyes got used to the sudden source of light. Placing herself at the edge of the bed, she looked down with gloating eyes at the girl lying there. Playfully she placed her naked feet in Joscelyn's face and began to rub them all over. "N'aww what are you doing down there sis?" Her tone innocent.
"Why don't you make yourself useful instead and cook me breakfast." She said as she rubbed her big toe over the young girl's cheek. "Since I'm letting you stay here, showing so much hospitality - even fucking you!" Jacqueline grinned and removed her feet, "You should do your best to be a good guest and please your host." The look Jacqueline emitted was like a child just having discovered she was stronger than the others.

In a sudden burst of energy she shot up and exclaimed loudly "But first! We both need a shower. Come on pet, you have a duty to scrub your owner." Jacqueline knelt down and started working on undoing the binds, if Joscelyn entertained the idea of fighting back, she would squash those ambitions ruthlessly.
Her idea of helping her sister on her feet was by gripping her hair and pulling harshly until Joscelyn learned to do as she wished. Refusing to release the grip, she lead her new pet towards the bathroom.

When would this stop? Jacqueline had taken almost everything from her. Her virginity, her chance of a normal life after this. Joscelyn doubted she would even go back to school. How embarrassing it would be if her friends found out what her sister did to her. The teenager wanted to cry at the thought. She whimpered against her sister's touch on her neck, trying her best to pull away. She gagged at first at the feeling of her sister's tongue, but eventually she got used to it, her tongue pressing against hers. It wasn't an act of passion. It was a defense. Even if it wasn't going to work.

Once again, she was relieved when her sister pulled away. Joscelyn turned her head to the side, staring into the dark space. Anything was better than not having Jacqueline's body anywhere near her. In her bonds, she did her best to stretch out her aching joints. It didn't do much, but it relieved her somewhat. She felt Jacqueline's cold feet against her back before finding herself on the floor with a thud. She gasped in pain and rolled over onto her better side since her shoulder was bruised. "Oh, maybe you should've, you...." she mumbled under her breath and counted to ten mentally to not freak.

Her eyes squinted in the sudden light. No doubt people were wondering why lights were on at 6 in the morning. She looked up at her sister on the bed and glared at her. Who did Jacqueline think she was? She wasn't queen. An astonished look plastered Joscelyn's face when her older sister's feet rubbed over her face. She gagged and moved her head from side to side. "Get them off me, you freak!" If only her bonds were undone, she would be a swinging, bruised girl. "You know very well I'm going to burn it. I can't cook." She muttered under her breath, "I'm sure you wouldn't want poison in it." No matter her feelings to kill her sister, she could never do it. That was beyond Joscelyn.

Joscelyn was startled when the woman suddenly stood up. She trembled and frowned at the next statement. To scrub her "owner" in the shower. At least the smell of sex would come off her. It reminded her the things Jacqueline could do to her easily. While her bonds were undone, she fought over the idea of lashing out. It seemed like a good idea that would end badly for her. She yelped in surprise and pain as she was dragged across the floor. Quickly, she stumbled to her feet and walked awkwardly behind Jacqueline. "Could I at least wash myself off first? I don't want to smell like this all day."

Unbeknownst to her sister, Jacqueline was in a fine mood this morning despite waking up so early. The reason for that was simple, her hand firmly nestled into the tresses of her little sister who meekly followed her rapist into the bathroom. Surreptitiously she wondered if Joscelyn had realized just how much information she had given away to her assailant. They were both women and Jacqueline could read her like a book, in the middle of their first steamed session she had given in, letting it happen - not because resisting was so futile - but because she enjoyed it.
A crack in her defenses had been found. Now all I need to do is apply pressure.

Upon hearing Joscelyn's request - a request! - to wash herself, the older sister just smirked. An opportunity to widen the chink. Putting weight behind her pull, she shoved her sister face first into the wall and twisted the arm behind her back. "Listen well now sister for I won't be repeating myself." Her voice was like iron, the threat of violence prevalent. "You will smell however I want you to smell. You will do whatever I want you to do." Pressing her naked body against her sisters rear, she smacked her naked ass. "This doesn't belong to you anymore. I proved that last night, and I proved it again this morning. Do you want another demonstration that I take what I want from you?" She delved her soft hand down onto the nether regions of her sister, found her smooth but bruised mound and caressed it gently.
Twisting her arm further, this was unfair and she knew it, Joscelyn would no doubt admit to the earth being flat just to escape the pain. "Do you!?" Jacqueline snarled.
The moment lasted, she had no qualms about making her sister cry and beg for mercy in order to get what she wanted.

Finally she let go, her fierce temper cooled down and she drew a ragged breath. "Now, into the shower you go." Shoved into the shower was more like it. Jacqueline stopped in front of the medicine cabinet's mirror and started tying her red tresses into a knot before doing the same for Jacqueline. A part of her purred at playing the big sister, it felt natural to take care of her younger one. As she turned on the water, letting her hand touch the streams to gauge the temperature her mind had already wandered as to what she would dress her little sister in. She liked that, making someone wear exactly what she wanted just because it pleased her.
When the water was pleasant enough, she grasped the wrist of Joscelyn and uttered a simple but commanding "Come. Let's shower together." It had been quite a while since last time, but Jacqueline gazed at her little sister with a warm smile, those opaque brown eyes of her inviting her over. All of that would be sweet if it wasn't for the fact that for every second Joscelyn hesitated, she burrowed her nails into her skin little by little.

To the young teenager, she was hoping her sister would find some caring feelings and listen to her. How hard was it to ignore a request to wash up? Joscelyn was sure Jacqueline would see a tiny light. She screamed in surprise and pain as her arm was twisted painfully behind her back. She started to cry heavily and shook her head. "Please, please, please..." she begged silently in agony. She jumped and closed her eyes tight, wishing she could die. That was a little harsh, but it was true. She whimpered and shook her head. "No...please stop." She pleaded when the hand found her bruised cunt. No matter how soft Jacqueline held it, it felt like a thousand needles. This time, she shrieked as her arm was twisted even further, on the verge of breaking. "I do! Please let go of my arm." She mewled and sobbed, crumpling against the wall.

Against the wall, she sank to her knees as she clutched her arm. 'I can do this anymore...' she thought before she stood up slowly. It took all of her strength to not hit her sister. She looked in the mirror when her sister tied her long hair into a short bun. It brought back memories of when they were younger. It was weird watching someone like Jacqueline do this now. She turned to her sister and looked at her skeptically before sighing softly. The water looked so comfortable, so inviting, but going in there met something terrible. "D-do...I..." she started saying after digging her heels into the ground. After the pain started to set in again, she climbed into the shower and groaned under the water. "This feels so nice..." she whispered while rubbing her aching arm under the warm water.

Jacqueline glared at her sister with a look mixed of contempt and a desire to protect her. While that notion may confuse most, to Jacqueline it made her motives that much clearer. Being subjected to her harsh treatment, being degraded, drugged not to mentioned raped - twice! - Joscelyn still accepted it. To some degree at least. How different the two sisters were, there was no doubt on her mind, if Jacqueline had been in her sister's shoes, she would have murdered that person. But her sister was weak, and the weak was always ruled by the strong. It was one fact that always rang true throughout history.
Sighing to herself, she pulled her sister closer. The warm water soothed her senses as she pressed her skin against Joscelyn, whispering with a sensual voice "You belong to me. I must protect you from yourself."

Arms wrapped around her sister's slim waist, her flaccid penis poked at Joscelyn's belly. Jacqueline enjoyed the moment of silence, no struggle, just two sisters sharing a shower. A few moments later, she spun around and grabbed a bottle of shower milk and a sponge. Applying a rich amount of soap to the sponge she more or less shoved it into her sister's hands. Locking eyes as the water splashed over her shoulders, she grinned and once more donned her commanding tone. "Scrub me. Every inch of me. Start here." Grasping Joscelyn's wrist she guided her sister's hand to her hips. All the while maintaining full eye contact, like a predator keeps her dinner in check, making sure it did not do something a prey was not allowed to.

"Reminds me of when we were younger. How you had scraped your knee skipping rope. Do you remember how you came to me crying?" She made a pause, stroking her sister's cheeks. "Continue washing me." Jacqueline firmly told. Grasping her sister's chin and forcing it to meet her eyes, she said in a tone not absent of kindness. "To me you are still that same girl. My pet. You'll do as I tell you to, and you'll enjoy it because I enjoy it." Jacqueline put her hand on the back of her sister's head and forced her towards her mouth. For the second time today, they kissed. On Jacqueline's terms no doubt, but this one was different. The fire and intensity had been replaced with sensuality. A soft noise of content originated from her core, their tender lips exploring each other.

Back
Top Bottom