Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hermaphrodite Fun [Looking for Females]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muerta

Meteorite
I am simply in the mood to have some hermaphrodite fun. I would love to do this over skype if at all possible. I've been wanting to play a strong, dominate, rough hermaphrodite role for a while now. So, I hope that I can find anyone that is looking for some nice big fem-cock.

The roles that are possible for you:

Big Sister: Very attractive woman, about their mid twenties. She's straight yet her little sister is just all sorts of attracted to her. So, my character will either try to convince yours all will be well. Or it can be a forced thing. [We can discuss this.]

Full Lesbian: Your character is a strict lesbian. No penetration, ever. You're trying to find a girl to have fun with at a club. You spot my character and try your devious ways with mine. You feel as if you got a winner when all of a sudden your character reveals a massive cock between your victim's legs. Thus, you try to back track. Which leaves my character offended and forces herself onto you.

Pet Play: You can play as a "Furry" or as a mammal of your liking.

If with a furry you might need to tell me a bit more about furry nature, I'm not really knowledgeable in this field but am open to learn.

With a mammal, if it is domesticated your character will be a dog, horse, cat, goat. Your character will be tainted for the first time.

If it isn't domesticated it can be a number of medium to large mammals.

Just message me to inquire about any of these roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom