Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for D/s Futa x Futa RP! (Long Term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polymorph

Moon
Hi! My name is Jen, or Jenny if you'd like that more. I'm new here, and I'm looking to become a sex slave/pet for a good Dom!

Kinks:
I'm extremely submissive - don't confuse with passive! I really enjoy mild to downright extreme degradation, name-calling, rough fucking, and of course, big cocks and lots of cum! I enjoy bondage, toys and other equipment (leashes, whips, etc.).

I have an -extreme- craving for both me and my Mistress being some sort of hooved succubi in some ethereal palace of pleasure. That's my priority plot. If it's not exactly your thing, and/or you have some other ideas/cravings, do tell me via PM. I will consider anything!

NOT Kinks:

I have next to no bounds when it comes to others' kinks, but I will NOT do Scat/Vore/Gore. I don't enjoy Furry/Anthros, so please refrain from that.
Although I mentioned big cocks, tits and the rest, I like them in at least semi-realistic boundaries. So please, no 8-inches-across members and exercise-ball-balls. Anything that belongs to the toilet is also on this list. And please nothing connected to feet. That just freaks me out, sorry.

Requirements!
1. My preferred method of RPing is my chat room on Chatzy.
2. I will do strictly Futa x Futa RPs. Please don't ask for anything else.
3. Please be descriptive and literate! I expect at least 3-4 sentences per post. More is welcome, but walls of text - not so much!

If you're interested and would like more details, PM me!

-Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom