Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original & Fandom cravings, games and celebs. FxM / FxF (with option for futa aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrael

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my humble craving thread.

I'll try to keep this thread short and easy to read so lets get into details right away.

What I'm looking for:
I'd like to find a partner for a short or long term roleplay via PM's (slight preference to long terms). This means that PM's are the only way I feel comfortable to express my fantasies and really unfold my imagination.
It doesn't matter what gender you are in real life, nor does it matter what gender you like to write, everyone has a place in my dirty mind.

Usually I like to play using 3rd person storytelling, but I'm up for trying first person too if it desired.

Post length doesn't matter that much, but naturally if we want our secret story to be fruitful and bloom into it's full glory we need to give each other a bit more than just "oneliners"

Prefered kinks:

Anal (receiving): What can I say, if I play against male or futa I want our story to involve analsex / analplay - probably my biggest craving. Not necessary in FxF if you don't feel comfortable with it.

Cum!: I love everything about it, being filled, covered, tasting, swallowing, playing with it.. also seeing, or feeling male orgasm and cum is a really big turn on for me :shy:

Kinks that I'd like to add if it fits the plot:

Sexual pain: As in, sticking something too big into me, or too deep without time to adjust, maybe some choking, gagging while deepthroating etc.

Incest: Any pairing really, thou I'd like to stay away from the really old folks.

Bestiality: In any aspect.

Watersports: Never had it in any of my roleplays and would maybe like to try it out if partner likes it.

Lactation: Never tried this either but would like to try

Kinks that I'll never do, please don't ask for these:

Gore.
Vore.
Scat.
Feetplay.
Pregnancy (Or more precisely giving birth - I don't really like that, I'm fine with you putting seed into me but I don't want to play the "giving birth" part as it's just a turn off for me.

-------------------------------------------------​

Okay so now that we are over the boring necessaries I'll post some plots and pairings I'd like to experience with correct partner. These are just examples and if I'm honest, instead of playing these I'd like to come up with a unique plot, crafted together just for us.

1) Stranger from the stars (WH40k AU fandom, FxM FxF FutaxF or FutaxM) (Closed for now)
I would play a beautiful eldar girl (space elf more or less) that is trying out a prototype spacefighter that uses warp to get from one location to another (Eldars usually use their own webgates and don't use warp technology the same way like others do), but this mechanism malfunctions and her ship is sent through the warp and time to completely different universe - ours. The ship crashes to an isolated place and only YC saw the bright flaming meteor that hit the ground nearby and noticed it wasn't just a regular meteor and decides to check it out and finds her ship that is in really bad shape with a beautiful alien girl unconscious inside.

From here the plot can go many ways, we could make a long term romance story out of it, or one where YC enslaves mine, or takes her to government where they would do all kind of experiments on her. Possibilities are quite endless.

Optional: If you like, I could play this beautiful alien as a futa as well (note: my futas always have balls and no pussy)

2) Canon in con. FxM FxF FutaxF or FutaxM
In this story I'd play your favorite sexy canon from some anime or videogame which was somehow brought to the "real world" into a game/animecon where everyone thinks shes just a great cosplayer. YC could be either another cosplayer, photographer or just a fan visiting the con. This could be long term or short term with quite big variety of different kinks added into. This is just a general idea of the roleplay and we can discuss it further when we know which characters we are going to play etc.

Optional: If you like, I could play this videogame / anime character as a futa as well (note: my futas always have balls and no pussy)

----------------------------------​

Edit: I used to have list of games/movies that I liked but most of the time, I enjoy it more when we can come up with a pairing/plot of our own after some intense, but fun moment of brainstorming together. Somehow I'm quite fond of trying out a celebrity roleplay as I've never really had one of those.

Anyway, if you have any pairing in your mind feel free to suggest it.

Also if you are still reading this, please respond to me by PM and not replying on this topic.

Note: if we had a roleplay going and you would like to continue it feel free to inform me.
Note2: English isn't my native language, hence I apologize for any inconvenience my grammar might have brought.

RE: Fandom cravings, WH40k and others. FxM or FxF (with option for futa aswell)

Added con plot

Awww, this looked like such a great opportunity too. I wasn't expecting the series locked Rp chances. Hmph. (( Edit: It would seem I'm quite dense and looked at the word Futa before noticing the fandom cravings. Silly me.))

Bump.

RE: Original & Fandom cravings, games and others. FxM / FxF (with option for futa aswell)

bump for futa-friendly-sexy-coolness factor~ (^_^)b

RE: Original & Fandom cravings, games and celebs. FxM / FxF (with option for futa ...

Back after a long hiatus. Looking for some partners to have fun with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom