Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Looking for M romantic,Sensual hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlishangel

Planetoid
Hi there,

Thank you for your time once again. I realize the Kind of man I am Looking for is Hard to find but I am going to try anyway. I am searching for a male who likes romantic, Slow, Sensual roleplaying not only being about sex all the Time. The roleplay should have a story, should start with characters getting to know eachother in a certain Way, than slowly Build up a relationship and of course there will be Sex in the Play but not all the Time..the Main Play is about getting to know eachother, emotions,maybe Problems...I like roleplaying with a man who likes to rescue me, for example being in the Army and rescueing me from war,Kidnappers or something like that. Or maybe just rescueing me from slavery...I am pretty Open about the Plot. Just One Thing I don't like is playing Avatar or Fantasy, I want to be human and my Partner should be human too. It can contain a sort of Monsters or Aliens or Zombies attacking though, that is no Problem to me. I don't like too kinky Stuff like Animal sex...I am also not really very excited about incest and You Don't want to be submissive all the Time.I can Play the Sweet, scared Woman needing your help, I can also Play confident, whenever the plot Takes us...Well if you are still Reading by now and you still Interested you might be the Perfect roleplay Partner for me. I can Play Long Term and answer every Day. I spend quite a Bit Time online so no Problem. I am searching for someone that doesn't dissapear After a Few posts, that could be One of my "Main" rp-Partners.

Plot ideas:

Importnant Mission:
My character has been kidnapped and is Held somewhere in the Jungle. Your character is a soldier, he was Send on the Mission to Save my character. They have to Get out of the Jungle in a Adventurous Mission, they are chased by the Enemy eventually some other dangerous facts like animals,weather conditions etc. There is a lot of Space for improvisation as we go along. They learn to know eachother on their Way to civilisation and he will find out how importnant she is and why the Enemy kidnapped her...

Yoho pirate yoho
My character is a Princess on a ship with infantry and her father the King, on their Way home. As soon as she gets home she has to marry a Prince that was Chosen by her father. On their Way a pirateship comes along and Takes over the infantryship. The Pirates where your character is the leader kill Most of the infantry and only keep the importnant People as a hostage. The Rest we decide when we go along...

Hunger Games
I looooove to Play Hunger Games, starting with when they Get Chosen as a Tribute. Going to the Capitol and Training etc. Either we can Play Katniss and peeta or I prefer to Play Own made up characters from Own Chosen districts.

Marie Antoinette
I would Love to Play a Figure that is similar to Marie Antoinette. She is a Young and beautiful lady living around the Year 1700 where there is only two classes poor and rich. She is rich and you either can Play her butler That shecfalls in Love with or maybe only a beggar that she meets. Her Husband is really cruel to the poor People, she is not and falls in Love eventually with your character.

Beauty and the Beast
Like the Movie, beautiful Woman from small village falls in Love with a man that is under a spell and changed into a Beast, if he finds Real Love he would change back into the handsome Prince he was before.

Further Topics I love to Play is College/University Love and apocalypse themes.

I am Open to any plot though, Most importnant that it doesn't start with smut, that we Build a Story, like a movie or Book and somewhere in between if the story calls for it we could have sex.

Well...still Interested? Send me a pm and we work something out!
Devlishangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom