Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taunting smiles of the depraved [FutaxF, Long-term, Dark themes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepercell

Planetoid
Why hello there. It seems I've piqued your interest with my title, no? Fancy that.​

I'll get down to business (to defeat the huns) soon enough but firstly I will sift out the incompatible partners. Hang on.
Depravity, Psychopathy and general debauchery are my hallmarks. I thrive when I get to write twisted, dark plots. Forbidden fruit and all that.
If these topics don't align with yours, do us both the favor and leave now.

Now due to the nature of our chosen medium I find it paramount to share f-lists or similar. It's an excellent tool for weeding out those I'm not going to want to play with. Put it like this, I want a partner who is as enthusiastic about our shared kinks as I am. The more we have in common, the higher the probability we're going to create a smashing story.
Now if this is starting to sound interesting, I have a task for you. Go to my F-list and see how many kinks you can say "fuck yeah!" to.

Done? Good, then we can proceed. Note that we don't have to be a 100% match. As long as the majority is in the clear, we're good to tango.

Living on a thine line
Tags: Incest, Impregnation, Drug abuse, Enslavement, Futa

Some girls you can instantly tell that they're going to be trouble from the moment you first lay your eyes upon them. Jacqueline was ten years old when she met her first bully. She was known for being a stubborn little girl who liked being in charge no matter the age of those around her. The bully simply wanted to knock her down a peg or two but since the petite girl simply wouldn't stay down he had to beat her up quite a bit. All the while others watched, disgusted by the older guy beating on a weaker girl.
The same evening the bully was found on the trail in the woods he always walked home, bloodied and beaten severely. Due to the severity there was a crime investigation yet the police could conjure no conclusive evidence of who the perpetrator was.
Jacqueline came to school the next day, bruised and battered but grinning from ear to ear. After that no one dared bully the girl anymore.

Her life continued in the same spirit. She had a knack for manipulating people, loving the power it brought. At the age of 14 she took her first steps in the criminal world, caught with drugs on her person more than once but due to her young age she couldn't be charged.
At the age of 17, she didn't run away from home, she just left and never came back.
Now at the age of 26, Jacqueline is a full-fledged drug dealer. But does her ambitions stop there? Oh no.

That's the background.
You'll be playing Jacqueline's younger sister, what the age difference will be is for us to discuss but I want her in her teens. Being the only human other than herself who Jacqueline actually likes, she will have some sort of twisted attraction towards the little sister. Views her as something that should belong to her and her alone. If you haven't gathered by now, Jacqueline is a psychopath. Used to having it her way, taking what she wants and dealing with repercussions in her own unique way.

Because this is a long term play, we'll first start off with the younger sister going to a party who Jacqueline just happens to attend. That will set of all sorts of instincts in her delicious twisted brain, should be fun!
Drug trade will also play a big portion of our RP, Jacqueline's goal is to enslave her little sister. And when we're talking enslavement I mean the whole shebang, complete domination. This is something you MUST find enjoyment in or we can't play. She's a scheming little bitch, not content with being just a drug dealer, she constantly wants... More.

If you've read this far, you probably have a good idea of what I want from you. A quick note about the whole impregnation part; I view that as some of the ultimate form of dominance, it's like making a non-verbal statement of ownership. "You'll be carrying my children now." Look at that, it's simply marvelous. A must have for me.

Some pretty fucking important details I forgot to incorporate. Jacqueline will be the futa (as you could probably guess). She's equipped with a set of balls, no pussy here. I rather enjoy threads but if it's something you abhor, we can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom