Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No One Else Can Have You (Caleb Raines & Snow white)

Caleb Raines

Super-Earth
Caleb was fuming, the very idea that his baby sister was going to go out with some punk and let him put his hands on her made him sick. He wasn’t going to let it happen though, no way in hell was he going to let her go out with any immature little prick that would take advantage of her purity. While Maureen was upstairs getting ready for her night out, he watched for the ass who thought he was good enough for his little sister. When he heard the shower turn on, he felt his cock stir and pictured her stripping off her clothes and the way the water would look over her sweet little body.

Her slim body would be his before anyone else even dared to lay a finger on her. That was something he was certain about, if he had to keep her in the house to keep others from getting near her, he might have to. The fact that she had come home only a couple hours before and claimed she was going out on a date tonight had made him furious at the thought.

Her pale honey skin had often been part of his dreams, his lusts only building the more she filled out. He pictured her breasts bared for his enjoyment, her sweet legs spread to give him a perfect view of her pussy and welcome his cock. The knock that sounded on the door caused him to be brought out of his thoughts and he made his way to the door to find the man standing there.

Well, he wasn’t a man really, he was a boy and the expression on his face altered when he saw Caleb standing there. “Well, you must be the guy who thinks he has the right to see my sister.” Caleb said as he pushed the boy back and closed the door behind him so that he was outside. “You think you are good enough for Maureen?” Caleb grabbed the guy by his collar with one hand and drew out a switchblade with the other putting it against the boys neck, “If you dare to talk to my sister again, to even look in her direction then I will gut you slowly, strip your skin slowly from your bones and make certain you stay alive to feel everything. If my sister should ask you, you never showed up, you decided that you weren’t interested and then you don’t bother to talk to her every again.”

The fear in the boy’s eyes made Caleb smirk, “Good, I see you believe me and trust me I will make certain that it happens. Now, get the fuck out of here before I decide to give you something to remind you of me for the rest of your life.” He released the boy with a shove and watched him get into his car and drive off.

Going inside, he went back to the living room and sat down listening to the water still running upstairs. He heard it shut off and several minutes later he heard the steps of his sister and stood to watch her descend the stairs, a smile on his face. “You look gorgeous, Maureen.” He smiled as he looked her over, “I’m going to have to take pictures to commemorate this important day.”

His sweet little sister wouldn’t see anything about what he was really thinking, she hadn’t caught wind of it for a while now. She was fifteen and after everything he had sacrificed, everything he had been doing for her, she belonged to him. She would only be his. Caleb made his way over to the drawer that held a digital camera he’d bought only a couple of weeks ago. Turning it on and turning it toward her, he smirked, “Pose for me, baby girl.” He had called her ‘baby girl’ ever since they were young while he was raising her and taking care of her.

He would have her posing in many other ways for him by the end of the night. She didn’t have any right to dress like that for anyone else and he would teach her a lesson. Tonight would be the night she became his woman, his lover and no one else would ever give her what she needed. He was the only one that would ever take care of her, had always taken care of her. How dare she think she wanted someone else? Dressing up like she had for someone else would earn her punishment. No one was allowed to see her hot little curves besides him.

When his sister turned fifteen years old a couple months ago, he bought her several dresses that were meant only for him to see. He had also installed hidden cameras in her room so he could watch her, seeing her tempting little body. When she slept he would sneak in and jerk off while looking at her, thinking about taking her right there. Even at times when she showered he would sneak to watch her in the shower. A few days ago he had even added a camera directly showing the shower so he could watch her more clearly as she washed her innocent body.

Glancing at the clock he noted that the time she said she was going to be picked up had passed nearly twenty minutes ago. While there was no cruelty in his expression he knew he was being cruel when he asked her, “What time did you say he was going to pick you up again? It’s already nearly half past seven.” She would realize that she had been stood up, not that she would ever know the truth of what had happened while she was still in the shower.

Caleb had done many illegal things to make certain that he was able to give his sister a home which they had only lived in for six months now, but Maureen was unaware of what he had done for her.

Maureen was so excited for her date with Justin. When she had gotten home she thought she was going to burst out of her skin. She couldn't help but be excited and happy. She had really liked Justin for a long time, they had been friends for a while and when he told her at school today he liked her to and that he wanted to take her on a date she had been so happy she had hugged him and said yes to the date. When she had gotten home at 3:30 after school she had rushed to tell Caleb about her date and what time it was at before running to her room to pick out what to wear and then get ready.

She stood in her room looking at her closet for almost an half an hour trying to pick out something to wear. Her brother had bought her a couple of dresses for her birthday. Finally she pick a strapless dress that was black around the chest, then went down into a flowy green leopard print, it was also shorter in the front then in the back. She smiled putting it on the bed before picking out a pair of black pair of flats to wear. She picked them up along with her makeup and walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

She stripped out of her jeans and t-shirt standing by the sink looking at herself in the mirror. For a fifteen year old girl she had developed quickly. She was now almost 5'7 taller then most girls in her class, her chest had also grown out, she had gone from a B cup to a C in less then six months which had surprised her at first but now she was used to them. She was thin as well, mostly due to the fact that she played sports at school and ran for the track team. She blinked at her reflection once more before taking her bra and panties off before walking to the shower as she took her hair from its pony tail. She shook her long brown hair out as she stepped into the shower and turned the water on.

She loved the hot water. She smiled as it poured over her body her pale honey coloured skin which she had gotten from her mother. She had gotten most of her looks from her mother, her brown eyes and brown hair, her slim look and angular face. Even though she didn't really remember her mother she knew it was where her looks came from. As she washed her hair and body she was excited to get out and get ready. Justin had said his parents were lending him money to take her to a nice restaurant. When she was done in the shower she pulled her towel around her and quickly blow dried her hair and did her make up before putting panties on and then the dress thankful the dress had a built in bra so she wouldn't have to run into her room again to find her strapless bra. Once she was dressed her put her hair into a bun with her bangs framing her face in small curls. She had put on some perfume and then walked out of the bathroom walking down the stairs to her brother.

She smiled at him as he told her she looked pretty "Thanks Caleb." She said and giggled softly when he wanted to take pictures of her. She smiled and posed a few times for him before he mentioned that it was almost half past seven she frowned. And pulled her cellphone out of her purse. She called Justin it rang three times before he picked up "Hello?" He said "Justin where are you? Its almost 7:30 you were supposed to pick me up at 7." She said and then listened to him sigh "Listen Maureen I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in you anymore." He told her and then hung up. She pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it for a moment in her hand before taking a deep breath. She turned towards her brother "He's not coming." She said softly before running to her room tears running down her face. She made sure her door was locked so he couldn't come in.

Caleb let his younger sister go for now, he had plans and she would take what he was going to give her later one way or the other. For now, he gave it almost half an hour before he called out for delivery from the local Chinese restaurant, ordering the things he knew his sister liked. She had no idea the things he had done to put a roof over their head and keep her fed and clothed. He had always seen to her safety, even though she wasn’t always aware that he had people watching her to keep her protected when he wasn’t around. Maureen was his. She would find that out tonight.

When the delivery arrived, Caleb paid for it and carried it up to his room which was across from hers. In his room he had a television that was almost the entire length of one of his walls, where he had only given Maureen a twenty inch T.V. for her room. He had made it a habit of having her in the room to do movie nights once in a while and never kept her from using it when he was there. He set the food up on the stand near his bed and then went back downstairs to get some alcohol and soda which he carried back up with glasses. Jack and Coke that wasn’t too strong he set it aside before he made himself a stronger drink and put it over where she wouldn’t grab it.

He had decided he was going to allow her to have a little alcohol but he made her drink just so that there was little hint that there was something more than coke in it. When this was all set, he walked to her door and knocked, “Maureen, come to my room and join me for Chinese and soda, we’ll watch a movie.” He tried the knob, found it was locked and smirked to himself, “If you don’t come over in five minutes, I’ll have to grab my master key and come in to carry you over there kicking and screaming. No guy is worth your tears little sister, if he couldn’t see how perfect you were, he’s the one that loses out.”

How dare she lock him out? A part of him was tempted to bust the door down and carry her now, bend her over and spank her ass for thinking she could dare to keep him out of any room in HIS house. He would punish her for it later, the thought of smacking her bare little ass had his cock twitching and he grinned as he turned away from the door to head into his room. Yes, he would enjoy stripping her down and punishing her, having his hands on her young, lush little body and fucking her wildly.

There was no one else who would ever have done for her what he has, their parents abandoned them when Maureen was barely four, leaving them in an alley where they could have died if not for Caleb’s will to survive. He had often taken her somewhere and made certain she was safe before he had started to steal, then later he had even begun to kill in order to get what they needed. He had found their parents a couple of years ago and killed them in retaliation for what they had done; he’d enjoyed what he did to them.

He had even killed someone that had dared to suggest he sell his sister’s body to make money. She would be punished for locking him out of her room and for dressing up for someone else. He had been all she had, doing everything for her, giving up any chance of having a different life to make certain she was cared for and now she would begin to learn how to pay him back for everything. She would see that her body belonged to him, that no one would ever love her the way he did and she would love him the way he wanted.

Maureen was laying on her bed crying softly wondering why Justin had suddenly found no interest in her. How was she going to go to school and face him. How was she going to go to school and face every person there knowing that they probably knew that he had stood her up. They would call her a fool for getting her hopes up. It had probably just been a mean joke on her so people would have a reason to make fun of her. She couldn't believe she had fallen for it. She heard a car outside the house and the door bell ring but she didn't move from her spot on the bed. Her room wasn't to big or to small. It was painted white with paint splatter of different colours all over it. She was glad her brother had let her paint her own room. She had some posters of her favorite bands and actors on her walls. Her laptop sat on her desk on the other side of the room. Her cell phone was under the desk where she had thrown it after getting in her room.

When her brother came to her door and told her to go watch a movie, she didn't really want to but she knew that he would come in and get her if she didn't so she yelled "Just let me get changed." She slowly got up and walked to her dresser and pulled out a large sweater that was to big on her and a pair of sweat pants. She took her dress off, not bothering to put a bra on and just pulled the sweater on and the pants before going to her mirror and took a make-up wipe from the package and took all her makeup off before unlocking her door and walking out into her brothers room. She sat down in her normal place and picked up the coke he had gotten her, she took a sip from it noting that it tasted a little different, but she didn't let her mind dwell on it to long before she smelt the food. She loved Chinese food, she picked up the small box of food that had her favorite in it, chicken balls with cherry sauce and fried rice. She looked over at her brother as she began to eat "So what movie are we watching?" She asked taking another drink from her coke.

She looked at the large tv screen on the other side of the room, it fit most of the wall. She wondered why her brother had gotten such a large tv and she had only gotten a 20 inch. But she was kinda glad he let her in here to watch tv sometimes. She looked at her food for a minute and poked at it with her chopsticks. "Thanks by the way. You know how much I love Chines." She said looking at her brother again with a small little smile, she was glad to have her brother there for her. He had taken care of her for as long as she could remember. She hardly even remembered their parents. She wondered sometimes what life would have been like if their parents had kept them instead of abandoning them to die in an alley.

Caleb waited for his sister, when she said she was changing he rolled his eyes but no matter, he would get her back in the dress later. It didn’t matter what she wore, he knew how she looked beneath any of her clothing. In fact, while he waited, he opened up his laptop and connected to his hidden cameras in her room and watched her, his cock hard. He watched her strip down, watched her as she pulled on the sweats and saw that she didn’t put a bra on. He stroked his cock through his pants before adjusting himself and placing a pillow on his lap, “Soon, little sister.” He whispered to the silent room.

When he saw her walk toward her door, he shut down the feed and closed his laptop before sitting on his bed in his usual place and took a swig of his drink. When Maureen finally entered and took her place, getting into one of the boxes of her favorite food, he heard her question and replied with a shrug as he handed her the remote, “You choose, something that won’t upset you. Even if it’s something I’d normally say no to,” he chuckled, since there were times that she wanted to watch something he refused to watch.

After all, he figured if he gave her something to watch that was her choice she would be more relaxed and it would be one of the last things she had control over for a while. When she thanked him he smirked, “Of course I know, why else would I have ordered it when I had originally planned to have pizza?” He reached out a hand to run a hand over her hair affectionately, as he had for years. “I’ll always take care of you baby girl.”

His box of food he had chosen, General Tso’s chicken, rested on the pillow as he ate using chopsticks himself. He watched her eat and drink the light alcoholic beverage he’d made her and after a while set his food aside when he was full. He waited until it looked like she was done eating before he motioned, “Come here sis, rest while we keep watching.” It wasn’t unusual for him to have her cuddle with him while they watched things in his room. Sometimes she would fall asleep and he would carry her to her bed and lay her down, other times he just let her sleep.

Tonight, he figured a mixture of her earlier crying and the food and bit of alcohol might cause her to get drowsy sooner and he would take advantage then. If not, well, he just wasn’t going to let her leave his room, no matter what he had to do to make certain she remained.

Maureen was surprised he was going to let her watch whatever she wanted. He usually said no to certain movies. But tonight she didn't really want to watch her usual romantic movies so she picked The Hunger Games, A movie she had watched before and rather liked. She took another sip of her drink and smiled at her brother who had mentioned pizza was going to be his original order choice but was thankful he though of her favorite food before he ordered. "I know you will Caleb." She said softly feeling his hand run over her hair like many times before. It was comforting to her and made her sigh softly. She still found him calling her baby girl a little weird. She was no longer a child, it was fine when she was five but now she was 15 and knew it wasn't what you called your little sister. But she let it go and ate watching the movie.

As she ate she felt a little tired and took another sip of her drink noticing it was almost half gone. She pulled her legs up under her Indian style and let her food sit on her feet as she ate it slowly with the chop sticks. She frowned at some parts in the movie. "I like her dress." She said with a smile pointing with her chopsticks to Katniss's dress she was wearing for the interview. "Its pretty." She continued before going back to eating. After she was finished, she finished off her drink and sat there. When her brother asked her to move over to cuddle into him she did so. Even though something in her mind told her not to she pushed the thought out of her mind and cuddled up to her brother.

"I wonder if this will really happen someday." She mumbled softly to her brother as she watched the movie. It was hard to think about it, her mind was a little fuzzy "I don't think I would be a very good tribute." She laughed softly at the thought of her being picked for the Hunger Games. As sportive as she was she would not be able to kill another person. She would never have the heart to kill another human being. Even just the thought of killing someone made her sad. After a while Maureen found herself trying not to fall asleep. She sat up slowly and yawned a bit stretching so that the sweater rode up showing off some of her stomach. She pulled the sweater back down and looked at her brother "I am getting tired Caleb. I think I am just going to go to bed. Thank you for the food and letting me come watch a movie." She said even though the movie wasn't done yet "I throw these out first though." She said softly and picked up the food boxes and her cup to put in the sink in the kitchen.

Caleb was actually grateful his sister didn’t choose some sappy romance to watch and settled in to watch The Hunger Games. Though he only half paid attention as his mind filled with the images of what he intended to do to his sister tonight, his cock was hard and throbbing beneath the pillow he had yet to move. He didn’t comment when she made comments on the movie, rather just giving her a smile. When she finished eating and finished her drink before she cuddled into him, his hand simply moved through her hair like it was meant to comfort her, though a few times he was tempted to grip it and get the night started. He could have used her hair to force her head down to his lap, forced her to suck his cock.

The thought made him bite back a sound as the image of her with her mouth on his cock made his cock pulse. Soon, he told himself.

When she made another comment he shook his head, “I doubt it, though if it did it probably won’t be in our life time, probably several hundred years from now.” He gave a light laugh, her comment about not making a good tribute causing him to smirk. “I’d just have to take any guys place so I’d be there to protect you.”

When she sat up, he made no move to stop her just yet and instead he watched her. When she had finished speaking he told her, “Put the stuff down, I’ll take care of it later.” Even while he spoke he was standing, moving around the bed so that he would be blocking her way. More than that, he moved up so that he had her nearly blocked in with just the bed in front of her and he stood behind her. This time when his hand reached for her hair there was no gentle caress, he grabbed her hair and forced her head back so she could see him with a hard tug as he spoke, his tone harsh, “You are so ungrateful. After everything I have done for you, everything I have given up for you and you think to leave me? There is no one who will ever love you the way I do Maureen, no one that would sacrifice everything I have to keep you safe, to give you the things you need to survive.”

He looked down at her face as he held her hair so she was forced to look up at him, his eyes hard and glittering with anger and possession, “I’ve given you everything, food, clothing, shelter and you throw it back in my face by dressing up for some boy that doesn’t deserve you. I didn’t give you birthday spankings this year, maybe I should have. You dare dress like that for some boy and then you dare lock your door in our house? Apparently, I have been lacking in the discipline part of this relationship and I guess tonight is a good night to start incorporating it.”

His other hand snaked around her stomach and forced her back against him where she would feel his hard cock against her ass, “Tonight, little sister, you are going to be punished and learn to take care of me as I have taken care of you. I will teach you to be grateful for all I have given you. Now, you can lower your pants yourself or I will do it and you won’t like it.” Not once did his hold on her hair relax, he would let her choose, fight him on this and earn more punishment or do as he said and still be punished but not as badly. He knew either way that the alcohol would make her a bit off and that had been his intention.

His lips moved next to her ear so that his breath was warm as he spoke, “If you want to act all grown, I’ll show you what grown women get.”

Back
Top Bottom