Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a dominant female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorshift

Moon
Hi, lately I've had a new craving. I've always been the dominating man in both RPs and real life. Lately, I've fantasized about a dominant female that forces me to be her slave. See He can be anything from my teacher, a celebrity, a girlfriend that knew my weakness and exploited it, my abusive mom, a random kidnapper, absolutely anything. You're the mistress, you choose the setting

For this particular RP I'll have absolutely no limits, the mistress can do anything she wants with me. Of course, for the plot's sake, I could be resistant to the naughty orders at first, I might need some "convincing".

I need this to be very detailed, serious, and long run. It should be multi-paragraph, multi-post per day. With excellent language an imagination. The plot and smut would have to go side by aide, the smut would have to develop the story and characters by itself, as it should have the focus.

If any of you dominant women are interested, you can PM me your idea, or just PM me, informing me that you are interested, and we could brainstorm the idea together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom