Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Louisa Evolving (w/celebstars)

He wasn't sure if she rested her head on his shoulder as a sign of affection or if she just didn't want to see what she was doing, but there was no resistance as he guided her hand down to his shaft. Her hand pressed firmly against his arousal, barely contained by his boxers. He slid a hand up to stroke her hair as she admitted what she was doing, and he gave her another kiss on the cheek, closer to her jaw line. "Yes you are, sweetie. You are touching a cock without being scared. I'm very proud of you."

At her expression of concern, he was silent a moment. He noticed that her hand had not moved, showing she was willing to continue despite her worry. "No. She probably wouldn't. I remember when you were 14, and you had this 'friend' named Kenneth. I hated Kenneth, and I made sure to check in on you two a lot so he wouldn't get any ideas. I wouldn't have approved of you doing this with him, but looking back, it would have been better than keeping you sheltered. Little girls have to grow up, and sometimes that means parents being unaware of what's going on. Does that make sense?"

Louisa was nervous, but gaining confidence with every passing second, even if it was just small steps. Her hand traced over the length, the cotton underwear stopping her from feeling it bare. She was just massaging it, getting to grips with his manhood. "Nothing to be worried about really" she stated before he spoke on.

Once he finished, she couldn't help but giggle. "So what you are saying is you are wrong?" Louisa couldn't help but get one over him, that is what she liked. It was playful banter and hopefully he would admit it in plain words. But on a serious note, she agreed. "It makes sense."

Her soft hand continued to rub and feel the hardness of his cock whilst hidden under the covers and her eyes gazing at his. "Do you think I am pretty? I think I need to lose some weight."

David took in a sharp breath as he felt his daughter's hand begin to move along his shaft. As she said touching his cock was nothing to worry about, all he could do was smile, unable to formulate much more than that, given how unbelievable the situation was.

He began slowly stroking her hair on pace with her hand. He chuckled slightly at her quip. "I was or am a little wrong. And thank you for understanding." His smile was warm. He felt good knowing that their relationship was still strong, that she still loved and trusted him. He really was proud of her.

As she continued rubbing, all the while looking into his eyes, he started wondering if she was still doing it out of curiosity or desire. It certainly felt good for him. A small wet spot formed on his boxers, just above his tip. Her question scared him, and not because he didn't understand it, and certainly not because he didn't know the answer. He wasn't sure if she wanted to hear that he was attracted to her. The thought of it earlier, even jokingly, had seemed inappropriate to her. "We talked about this earlier. You know I think you are beautiful."

It didn't surprise him that she was worried about her weight. Her little sister had always been slimmer, where Louisa had been the curvier one. "You don't need to lose weight. You have a wonderful figure." His hand began trailing down her side, tracing her figure.

"Your always nice to me, just because I am your daughter" she spoke after he told her she didn't need to lose weight. "I know, just curvy"

As they spoke, Louisa's eyes never left his, it created an awkward atmosphere sometimes as words were mute and hard to come by. Her delicate hand with those black painted nails still caressed his manhood until she felt his wet patch. "Have you cum?" She asked, taking her hand away and crawling it back up from his stomach to his chest with light soft touches. "I like this, it's like it's our own thing, like I'm the favourite daughter." Smiling, she rolled a little bit, putting her leg up near his waist and holding him tight.

The hand that rubbed his cock was now locking fingers with his hand, playing with them like a couple would when together.

He chuckled as she accused him of bias. "I'd say you are making it fairly easy to be nice to right now even without bias." When she admitted she was curvy as opposed to thick, his smile broadened, and his finger continued down her side, passing over her hip and continuing until he passed over the hem of her nightie and then starting back, nudging it up a little.

He blushed, a sheepish grin on his face when she asked if he'd cum. "No. It just means that I'm really enjoying it." Her fingernails tickled him slightly as they brushed over his stomach. "I like this, too...obviously." He chuckled at the self-deprecating reference to his wet spot.

He bit his lip a bit as she draped a leg over him, enjoying the sensation as well as the message it seemed to send. As Louisa entwined her fingers with his, resting on her hip, his smile became more restrained, more solemn. "I think it's safe to say almost no father has this kind of relationship with his daughter."

Louisa was enjoying her time with her father, even the last part when he mentioned most father's didn't have this kind of relationship with their daughters. As their hands rested on her hip, she gazed at it and played with his fingers, using the same hand that caressed his cock. "We don't have to do anything else if you don't want to daddy. Or maybe...we could just have this one night and never talk about it ever again?" For the first time, Louisa had a devilish look on her face but also had that striking innocence about her.

"Daddy?" She said, waiting for an answer, keeping her hand locked with his.

Back
Top Bottom