Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Louisa Evolving (w/celebstars)

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
"Of course, sweetie. Just come home and we can talk about it over dinner. I'll order something delivered and we can eat here. Okay. I'll see you soon. Please drive safely. I love you, too. Bye."

He set down the phone and sighed. She'd seemed very hopeful that this one would work out. It had now been a year since her last significant project, something he knew she was well aware of. Two years ago, she was huge, and now there was just no mention of her on TV. There hadn't been a falling out on set, or a big scandal...people had just stopped talking about her one day.

Picking the phone back up, he called up a restaurant and ordered dinner before cleaning up a bit around the house and taking a shower. He dressed in jeans and a tshirt, not planning on going anywhere tonight.

"Yeah....love you to...bye.."

Sitting in the parking lot outside a building where she just had an audition, Louisa dropped her head on to the steering wheel after throwing her phone on to the passenger seat. She had taken a real confidence hit lately since she last appeared on television two years ago when she was eighteen. Now twenty years of age, her work had dried up, no one wanted her, but it wasn't because of her acting ability. Louisa was a very good actress, but she had been offered roles which included raunchy scenes and she wasn't comfortable with that.

Starting the engine up on her car, she pulled out in to the road and waited for the traffic to clear. Finding a space, she then drove out and headed towards home.

The long haired brunette was still living with her parents. A good thing to as she was jobless although she still had money and savings from her television role.

After a twenty five minute drive, Louisa arrived home and pulled in to the driveway by her father's car. Getting out after taking her phone and bag she locked the car and went tot he front door. Grabbing her keys inside her black leather back she opened the doorway and stepped inside.

"Daddy! I'm home!" she said. Louisa was wearing a red tank top and a light blue denim skirt with white sneakers. Her long brown hair was down her back and she combed her black nails through it before entering the kitchen.

As soon as he heard the door open, Jon had gotten up from the couch and gone over to her, immediately scooping her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I don't know why this is happening. I promise they will change their minds one day." He wasn't sure that was the case, but now wasn't the time to face reality.

It was amazing to see what she looked like now as an adult. Being the father of a celebrity meant you couldn't pretend that your daughter was "another girl." He knew about her fan sites, about the fake nude pictures of her, rp fantasies. He made a point to never talk about them to her, a kind of unsaid agreement. It was an aspect of her life that didn't exist in their conversations. He wondered at times if that was the right way to handle it.

He ran a hand up and down her back, kissing the smaller girl on the top of her head. "Dinner will be here soon. Tonight all you have to do is relax. Do you want to talk about the audition at all?"

Placing the set of house keys on the kitchen table, she then put the handle of the black leather bag on the back of the chair before her father walked in. Hugging him back, her hands went around his lower back and up towards his shoulders. "I just have to keep trying, I know" she smiled weakly. Feeling his kiss on her forehead, she accepted his warm parental love and pulled away.

"What did you order me? Did you try that new place or go with our regular?" Scratching at her ear, she wore studded gold earrings and wore a gold bracelet on her left arm. Around her neck was a gold chain so long that a locket rested just above her breasts although the tank top hid that. Inside was a picture of her mother and father, she had gotten it for her sixteenth birthday and wore it everyday since.

"Shall we go and watch some TV?" she figured it was better to go and talk in the living room.

Her long hair draped over his hand as he caressed her back, his lower hand resting against the small of her back, pressing her whole body to his and lifting her slightly, forcing her to rise to her heels. He did his best not to think about her breasts being pressed so firmly against him, focusing on the recent rejection. "And I know you will keep trying as long as you want this. You've always been so brave."

"I figured we'd go with something 'safe' tonight. Just you, me, and some familiar foods." He leaned over her and checked his watch. "It should be here soon."

He slowly pulled away from the embrace, leaving his hands on her waist. He looked her over briefly. Have I seen you in this before?"

Half-watching her as he turned, he made his way back to the couch and gestured for her to follow, patting the cushion next to him.

He didn't tell her what the food was, maybe he wanted it to be a surprise, she didn't know, but she didn't really care now. Louisa was at home and enjoyed it, she felt safe there and confident which allowed her to be her normal self. Most of the time.

"Have I seen what?" She asked, walking in with him and sitting down on the cushion he had just patted. The living room was dimly lit as it was late evenings, 6:15pm to be precise. It was a panel show with comedians on it, talking about the news in the week.

"I've seen it, they can be funny at times." The sofa which she sat on was a cream coloured leather and two seated. To the left was a matching three seated one and to the right was an individual chair, also cream and leather. A large lamp in the corner made the room glow in a homely atmosphere whilst the curtains were drawn ready for the night.

Bending down to her feet, her gold locket fell out of the tank top in to the air. Each of her hands untied her sneakers and she took them off to reveal white ankle socks. Once they were off, she scooped her feet up and sat down with her knees bent poking in to the arm of the chair which her elbow rested on to support her head being held in her hand.

He chuckled at her question, realizing she'd misheard him. "The outfit. I was asking if I'd seen you in that before." Normally she dressed pretty conservatively, so he wondered if the outfit was linked to the role she was auditioning for. When she was growing up, he never let her go out dressed like that, though he wasn't going to say that today. She was grown up now, after all.

He noticed her glancing toward the curtains to make sure they were drawn close, and that reminded him to check the door. He quickly got up and walked over to it, checking the latch and walking back to the couch. He hated that people were still trying to catch pictures of Louisa in compromising situations, and he did his best to ensure the house was always a safe place.

Walking back, he saw her bent over facing him untying her sneakers. Her locket coming out from her tank top and her cleavage fully visible. This was why she wasn't allowed to dress like that. It had never really been because of class, or other boys. It had been for his sake. The less he saw, the easier it was for him to control himself. As she scooped up her feet, he worried he'd been caught looking, so he pointed to her locket. "Nice to see you're still wearing that."

He walked back over and sat down. "I don't watch them that often, but they are funny." He made a point to see what they were talking about, a welcome distraction to his thoughts. They started talking about missing children in the country, then one of them chimed in. The 7 year old joins an increasing list of children that authorities can not find. Some, like Louisa Lytton, appear to have been gone for years. After a laugh, another joined in. What did happen to her? How sad would it be if she actually was abducted this whole time by some fan but nobody cared cause we were tired of seeing the same character on every show? She only had one role!

Her misunderstanding of the question was enough to show she wasn't listening or paying attention to him. It wasn't because she was rude but because she still had that audition in her head. "Oh, I'm sure you have. It was just sunny out so thought it would be nice to show some skin. I am a little pale" she smiled and joked.

Watching him put the latch on, she knew he had her best interests at heart. It made her feel safe and she loved him very much for it.

"Hmm...? The locket? Yeah. Always have Daddy, it is special to me, you and Mum have been so supportive of me. I couldn't have wished for better parents. I am lucky."

Turning her glance to the TV, the joke they told made her feel like she was useless. Even they knew she had one role. A single tear fell from her eye on to her cheek and a build up of anger surged inside of her. Louisa never let it out though, she kept it inside, bottling up the frustrations of life which threw itself on to her.

The bell rang and she quickly got up, it was a blessing in disguise as she left the living room. Thankfully she wouldn't of heard what they said about her body.

"I'll pay for it!" She mentioned, shouting through from the kitchen as she went to her bag and brought out her purse. Heading to the door and opening it, she paid the man in cash, even giving him a tip before closing the door and now locking it.

"Chinese then huh" the girl mentioned, taking it in to the living room.

Nice to show some skin. He sighed at the thought of her wearing less during her time with him, and how difficult that would make things for him. Playing it off, he shrugged. "Nothing wrong with pale skin. Some people like it, and even the ones that like a tan don't like skin cancer."

He smiled warmly at her, the compliment meaning a lot to him. "And I'm lucky to have such a wonderful daughter." He leaned over and kissed her forehead, hugging her from his side with one arm. It was in that moment, the two of them sitting together in relative comfort and warmth, that the joke was made. Shit. He found the remote and turned off the TV. "Louisa," he started, though he didn't know what to say. The bell rang and interrupted anything he could have said.

"Yeah, Chinese. Simple, comforting. I was hoping tonight would be stress free. Those guys...you know they just take whatever shots they can. They ripped on you as soon as you started TV."

Upon entering the living room with the food, she heard her father speak. "Don't worry about it, it's their job." Setting the two white bags down on the wooden oak table, Louisa walked out and back in to the kitchen. She placed her purse back in to her bag and went to the cupboards to get some plates and knives and forks.

"Here" the daughter offered, handing him his cutlery on the plate. Sitting down, she brought the table closer to her and ripped the plastic bag open. She could never untie the knots they made. Taking some rice and noodles for herself, she drizzled on some sweet and sour sauce as well as some spicy curry.

"Eat up before it gets cold" she smiled, teasing him, and putting on a better mood. "What do you want to watch?"

They ate in relative silence. There were occasional remarks on the food, how long they'd been eating there, a little sports talk, but nothing significant. Afterward, he cleaned up and put in a movie so she could take the time to brush her teeth. He left a spot for her on her left, right next to him.

The movie played. They'd both seen it, which he knew, and it wasn't a particularly great movie, but it was light, enjoyable. It was a good thing after a bad day, and he hoped it would make her feel better. After a bit, though, he noticed she wasn't paying attention. He gave her shoulders a slight squeeze to let her know he cared and see if that got a genuine smile out of her.

Louisa liked to brush her teeth after meals to keep her mouth fresh and clean. It was no wonder why her teeth her a natural white. Some would even think it was fake, but it wasn't.

The movie played and she kept her feet up on the table, crossing one ankle over the other where her white ankle socks were. Slouching in a comfortable position, she didn't even have a bloated stomach, it remained nice and smooth.

When her father nudged her, she smiled weakly and turned back to the screen. Louisa had seen this so many times before so she got out her phone from her skirt pocket and started to play on it, taking her focus of the time spent together as a family.

As a kid, David had not let her put her feet on the table, but given that the table was probably paid for by her, he didn't think it made sense to enforce that particular rule. Seeing the weak smile, he could tell that she was still upset. This audition must have really gotten to her, he thought.

"So Louisa, do you ever still talk to Ashley or Jamie?" They'd been friends of hers in high school, and for at least a bit after she started acting. He hadn't asked about them in a while.

"I say hello to them in the street if I see them. Why do you ask?" Louisa spoke, taking her eyes from her mobile device and towards her Dad. "Have you seen them? What did they say?" Part of the reason she was on awkward terms with them both was because they hadn't believed her when she told them an old boyfriend forced himself on her. "Why would you give them the time and day? Just walk past them. They aren't friends of mine. I just hello to be polite then carry on walking."

He hadn't known about a falling out between them, just like he hadn't known what a past boyfriend had done to her. The sudden irritation came as a shock. "I haven't seen them," he hurriedly explained. "Was just curious since I hadn't heard or seen them in a long time. If I see them I won't talk to them if that's what you want. But you know, if something's bothering you, about them or anything else, you can tell me. I can see you're upset and it might do you some good to let some of it out."

She appreciated his work in trying to get her to talk, to try and get her to open up but it didn't work. All she was "thanks" and then turned her attention back to her phone. Looking at the news, she liked to keep up to date on things.

Louisa never told her dad what happened to her because she was afraid he would get angry and do something horrible to the guy. She did it to protect herself plus, she didn't want it to be in the news if it got out. She had just started her career then and the last thing she wanted was to be labelled a victim who only got the part because the director's felt sorry for her.

"Right." He was silent a moment. He'd generally just let her decide what she wanted to talk about, and while that policy was responsible for a few awkward times, it had helped her trust him as she started acting. When she was younger, it was a show of respect and support. Now it was just not doing his job as a father.

Reaching across with his right hand, he snagged her phone from her and set it down on the couch opposite her, leaving his hand on it. "I want you to talk about this, Louisa. I'm not giving your phone back until you do."

"Hey! Give me back my phone!" She moaned in a risen tone of voice. Leaning over, she rested on her knees and leapt her arm forward. When she couldn't grab it, she crawled over to him, making her locket come out of her red tank to once more. Placing one hand on his leg, she leant over him with her ass in the air trying to get to the phone he had.

When he lifted it up in to the air above his head, she reached her hand up to him and turned, meaning she was now straddling him. Sitting on his lap with a leg either side, she reached up her arms, looking up at her phone. The girl then started to laugh. "Please! I promise, I will answer anything you want, give me my phone!" Looking down at him, their faces close in distance, she smiled.

"Your a good Dad" she said, knowing he was trying to make her have some fun. The scent of her perfume flicked in to the hair as she shook her head back, making her hair fall behind her.

"Not happening." His voice was stern, countering her raised voice with resolute refusal. Being taller than her, with longer arms, it was easy to keep the phone away from her to his side until she crawled over him. Once her leg slid over his, he knew she was going to reach for it, so he lifted it above his head, only for her to quickly turn and straddle him. Only once she laughed and promised to answer anything did he allow himself to smile.

"Fine." He didn't give her the phone, instead looking into her eyes, which were close to his. "First you answer, though, then you get the phone back." He watched her face for a sign of acknowledgment or plotting, accepting her compliment as acceptance of the terms. "Thank you."

He placed the phone behind the cushion he leaned back against, loosely wrapping both arms around her waist. "So talk to me, sweetie. Why are you so bothered by this audition?"

She thought she was on to a winner, he would give her the phone back and then she could make her escape, running up to her room. But he was cleverer than that, putting it behind his back and the cushion he leant against. Feeling his arms around her waist, she looked down at her hands which were by her chest and fiddling with each set of fingers. She liked the black colour they were painted, but she wanted something fresh for tomorrow.

"They asked me to do something I wasn't comfortable with. They wanted me to strip to my underwear. I said no. Then they said if I don't I don't get the part. So there. Just seems everything has to be about looks in the entertainment industry."

I wish I looked my Mum, she is gorgeous."

He gave her a minute while she considered the answer, letting the seriousness of the situation soak back in. Hearing her mention that she was pressured, he instantly moved to squeeze her closer. He didn't know what to say. I'm glad you didn't do it? He wondered how much he should care if she was filmed in her underwear. He pictured it...and regretted it. Between the image and the realization that she was straddling him made him start to grow.

"Don't say that." He ran a hand up and down her back, his other hand keeping her close. "You are beautiful and you know that."

"You only say that because I am your daughter. The ugliest girl in the world could be your daughter and you would say she was beautiful" tilting her head, she smiled and just leant in to hug her father for being sweet and trying to cheer her up. Crossing her arms behind his neck, her head rested on his shoulder. He would have been able to look down her back now, towards her butt. By her denim skirt, which was loose from her skin, a black pair of panties were visible, although it didn't show much from his view.

"There's a little truth there. I would definitely refuse to call you ugly, but you do have other evidence." He paused to soak in the hug, kissing her cheek. The view gave him a glimpse down to her skirt, which was riding up pretty high, and a glimpse of dark panties. He was hard now, but fortunately her center wasn't pressed to his.

"Think about this. You are a famous actress. You've always had boys interested in you. You were on Maxim's top 100. Far from just father's blindness going for you."

Pulling back from the hug, she rested each hand on his shoulders as she stared at him. His words were kind and she thanked him for it. "How do you know about the top 100?" She giggled. "You...check that out?" The girl seemed surprised if she was honest, "isn't that wrong? I mean, your married and your checking out other women?" Shuffling to get comfortable on his lap, she wiggled her hips and sat up before crashing back down and she felt his hard on.

Looking down, as though she was staring at his groin she then gazed up at him. "Are you...? Have you....?" She couldn't even speak.

He shrugged, not seeming particularly ashamed. "I've done google searches for you from time to time, read about it there. Don't worry, I'm not out doing anything to break up the family." He shook his head at her as though she was silly. Her shifting rubbed her center against his thigh, and when she sat up her cleavage was nearly in his face.

When she settled, he was fully aroused and there was no hiding it. Her delicate center, protected only by the thin fabric of her panties, came down right on his rigid bulge. It hurt slightly, and he groaned in a mix of discomfort and arousal, his hand clenching her hair in instinct. He let go as soon as he realized it.

It took a moment before he answered. "They happen, sweetie. We don't have to talk about it."

Back
Top Bottom