Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parents are away teens shall play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonDaught3r

Planetoid
Well Ive been on this site for about a year but I have been rping for about four years, so I can give you a good paragraphs or two provided that you do the same. I do not rp on Im's or anything like that, I keep my business strictly on the site. Also as of late I will not be able to get on the site as much, so please bare with me. But when I do I will try to make a post if possible.

So I'm going to list a few ideas pick and chose whatever you like, and feel free to tell me if you want to change something up and add your own two cents.

Plot one: Tasha the busty sixteen year old daughter of two weathly and over protective parents is being left at home while they go on a week long trip. Thing is they are having someone come over to watch her, little do they know that the person they hired to watch her is a slightly older horny teen age boy. Who believes this entire week is going to suck because he thinks Tasha is a snot nosed kid not a teen, oh is he in for a surprise when he arrives !

Plot two: After her mother left Ali had become a daddies girl. she was always close to her father but their bond had become stronger, in some ways it had become wrong as well. Especially since they downsized to a one bed room apartment where Ali has to share a room with him. She knows her daddy loves her but soon enough he will show her how much he really loves his little girl .

( this pairing doesn't have to be her father. It can be a cousin, brother, or an uncle depending on what you want.)

Plot three: you're a rich man who enjoys a lavish life style along with exspensive pets. You are out looking around in the market district searching for a neko to suit your tastes and releave all your tensions. You find an adorable little neko, one who seems eager to do whatever you say. ( this one edges more toward sex slave )

Plot four: ah yes mating season what a wonderful time. This plot features two Nekos brought together by their masters for the purpose of breeding. In hopes they shall produce adorable offspring after a session or two of vigorous sex. This one could also be a romance of sorts for all who prefer, or it could just be sex it's up to you!

Plot five: a fellow soldier has become a prisoner of war. You are under strict orders to bring her back safe and sound, but there's a problem you end up being captured as well. Both of you are held against your will but there's is yet another twist you are forced to have sex with the woman you were sent to rescue. It's either that or be killed so you do it and actually like it. Your tight young comrade in arms, does as well. We can end after the sex or continue on till they escape or some other plot twist, your choice!

Plot five and a half: this one goes along the same lines as five except for you manage to rescue her. But you and your buddies deside to have a little fun with your busty comrade.

Plot six: But this one is based off of halo! Spartans are not supposed to love or have any sexual desires, but you and your new partner do, guess something got screwed up. But anyways you get a new partner since your last one got took out in an unfortunate incident involving a mongoose. This time you get partnered with a female spartan, a very busty voluptuous female spartan who is relatively new And eager to please. But what makes it even better female Spartans are rare at this point in time, and lucky you got partnered with one of the few females. this is not taking place during any of the games, books, or movies, for those people who are extremely into it . ( Not against it in any way, its just had one person go nerd rage on me, no offense .but I'm cool if its just a simple convo to get bearings)

Plot seven: a woman finds herself the target of an alpha werewolf seeking her as a mate. He kidnaps her and brings her to his packs den were after some persuasion she decides to stay and become his madam Alpha.

Plot eight: a woman hires a new farm hand to help around on her ranch. But the farm hand has a plan of his own to either fuck her himself( can be by force or just plain up subduction) or have her screwed over by animal(s) of his choosing from her ranch. Or both its your choice

Plot nine: this one takes place on an army base. A slightly older higher ranking officer is always giving you a hard time about everything, you slip up and she's there to point it out no matter how meager your error was. She is a dominate woman who holds her self highly, and you plan to knock her off her pedastool. You start by humiliating her in front of your buddies which angers her. She punishes you by making you stand guard over night hopeing to put you in your place. ( ultimately I believe this is going to end in rape where you make her a submissive woman by humiliating her)

DragonDaught3r said:
Well I'm relatively new to this site but I have been rping for about three years so I can give you a good paragraphs or two provided that you do the same

So I'm going to list a few ideas pick and chose whatever you like, and feel free to tell me if you want to change something

Plot one: Tasha the busty sixteen year old daughter of two weathly and over protective parents is being left at home while they go on a week long trip. Thing is they are having a close friends child come over to watch her, little do they know that the person they hired to watch her is a slightly older horny teen age boy. Who believes this entire week is going to suck because he thinks Tasha is a snot nosed kid not a teen, oh is he in for a surprise when he arrives !

Plot two: I'm in a mood for a romance of sorts. The end of the world has arrived! Thus turning most of the world into a waist land or freezing tundras but people have survived both good and bad. You're one of the kinder souls left, your endurance and trust will be put to the test when you find a young woman near dead while out patrolling your territory. Beside the apparent risks you take her in..... We shall continue from there

Plot three: your a rich man who enjoys a lavish life style along with exspensive pets. You are out looking around in the black market district searching for a neko to suit your tastes and releave all your tensions. ( this one edges more toward sex slave )

Plot four: a young girl sneers out at night to go to a night club with some friends. Where they manage to get in with fake IDs, misty unknowingly attracts the attention of a gang leader that frequents the place. Against her friends advice and better judgment she gets involved with him romantically, sneaking out to meet him not knowing of his involvement in a gang. But when she finds out she already knows to much to be allowed to turn back.

Hello, I read your thread and am attracted to your plot 1, the older teen coming over to essentially baby sit for the wealthy parent's daughter. It can be so much better story than the simple baby sitter/parent stuff. I would like to play the older teen, age 19 and just home from his first year in college, taking the job hoping to make some money and figures she is just a snot nosed kid. No big deal. It has a lot of possibibilities. I hope we can get together to write with this plot. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
James2432

DragonDaught3r said:
Well I'm relatively new to this site but I have been rping for about three years so I can give you a good paragraphs or two provided that you do the same

So I'm going to list a few ideas pick and chose whatever you like, and feel free to tell me if you want to change something

Plot one: Tasha the busty sixteen year old daughter of two weathly and over protective parents is being left at home while they go on a week long trip. Thing is they are having a close friends child come over to watch her, little do they know that the person they hired to watch her is a slightly older horny teen age boy. Who believes this entire week is going to suck because he thinks Tasha is a snot nosed kid not a teen, oh is he in for a surprise when he arrives !

Plot two: all I really would require for this one is that the male be older than the female. This thread involves incest between any pairing where the guy is older, could be cousins, brother/sister, father/daughter, uncle/niece. You get the drift send me a pm and we can work out a plot. Belive me I have a few good ones in mind!

Plot three: your a rich man who enjoys a lavish life style along with exspensive pets. You are out looking around in the black market district searching for a neko to suit your tastes and releave all your tensions. ( this one edges more toward sex slave )

Plot four: ah yes mating season what a wonderful time. This plot features two Nekos brought together by their mastors for the purpose of breeding. In hopes they shall produce adorable offspring after a session or two of vigorous sex. This one could also be a romance of sorts for all who prefer, or it could just be sex it's up to you!

Plot five: a fellow soldier has become a prisoner of war. You are under strict orders to bring her back all right but there's a problem you end up being captured as well. Both of you held against your will but there's is yet another twist you are forced to have sex with the woman you were sent to rescue. It's either that or be killed so you do it and actually like it. Your tight young comrade in arms, does as well. We can end after the sex or continue on till they escape or some other plot twist, your choice!

Plot five and a half: this one goes along the same lines except for you manage to rescue her. But you and your buddies deside to have a little fun with your busty comrade.

Plot six: But this one is based off of halo! Spartans are not supposed to love or have any sexual desires, but you do guess something got screwed up. But anyways you get a new partner since your last one got took out in an unfortunate incident involving a mongoose. This time you get partnered with a female spartan, a very busty voluptuous female spartan who is relatively new And eager to please. But what makes it even better female Spartans are rare at this point in time, and lucky you got partnered with one of the few females.this is not taking place during any of the games, books, or movies, for those people who are extremely into it . ( Not against it in any way, its just had one person go nerd rage on me, no offense .but I'm cool if its just a simple convo to get bearings)

Plot seven: a friendship developed between a woman and a shifter. Started by an accident, this woman belived you to be an stray who wandered up not a shifter. So she takes you in and gives you free roam of her household. Along with her body when you stick you nose between her bare thighs on a particularly lonely night. Do you choose to reveal you secret or keep it from her?

Plot eight: a woman hires a new farm hand to help around on her ranch. But the farm hand has a plan of his own to either fuck her himself( most likely by force) or have her raped by an animal(s) of his choosing from her ranch. Or both its your choice

Plot nine: this one takes place on an army base. A slightly older higher ranking officer is always giving you a hard time about everything, you slip up and she's there to point it out no matter how meager your error was. She is a dominate woman who holds her self highly, and you plan to knock her off her pedastool. You start by humiliating her in front of your buddies which angers her. She punishes you by making you stand guard over night hopeing to put you in your place. ( ultimately I believe this is going to end in rape where you make her a submissive woman by humiliating her)

Plot ten: zombie apocalypses are great and all. Killing the undead and living in a run down building sounds nice, but what about finding a woman ? Preferably one who isn't tweaked out of her mind and going to murder you in your sleep. And low and behold guess what shows up a beautiful girl who is relatively normal. Whether you choose to lure her in with charm and the promise of shelter where she could share a warm bed. Or you just take her by force a keep her captive. It's your choice!

Hello again! I am sure if we were to do 'parents are away' another time the story would end up differently but I thoroughly loved writing with you and would like to again. Your plot two, the incest plot with MC being the older brother to YC's younger sister (or cousins certainly) sounds appealing and I would like to hear your ideas for it. I am sure it would lead to another fun rp. Thanks and I hope to hear from you.
James2432

I love your idea of an incest RP, (plot two) or plot eight

If you're interested my F list is in my sig, message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom