Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hiding in the Woods (Panakananana and HideAnd Seek)

HideAndSeek

Planetoid
Name: Alyssa
Type: Vixen
looks like:
images

When in dragon form:
purpledragon.jpg

Alyssa relaxed in a tree, hiding from others for years now. Alyssa had Lon blue hair an green eyes. She was more into hip hop sort of styles and parties. Her head leaned against the tree as music blared in her headphones. Alyssa was a Vixen, meaning she could shift into a dragon. She had been hiding from humans ever since she was born. If found she could potentially die.

She sighed as her senses picked up the sound of laughter and rustling. Annoying camping teenagers. She grew her blue and purple wings before quietly gliding far and deeper into the woods away from the teens. She wandered into a covered cave, losing her wings before crawling into her makeshift bed. Her cave could only be seen by other supernaturals there for she Was hidden in the woods.[/align]

HideAndSeek said:
Name: Alyssa
Type: Vixen
looks like:
images

When in dragon form:
purpledragon.jpg

Alyssa relaxed in a tree, hiding from others for years now. Alyssa had Lon blue hair an green eyes. She was more into hip hop sort of styles and parties. Her head leaned against the tree as music blared in her headphones. Alyssa was a Vixen, meaning she could shift into a dragon. She had been hiding from humans ever since she was born. If found she could potentially die.

She sighed as her senses picked up the sound of laughter and rustling. Annoying camping teenagers. She grew her blue and purple wings before quietly gliding far and deeper into the woods away from the teens. She wandered into a covered cave, losing her wings before crawling into her makeshift bed. Her cave could only be seen by other supernaturals there for she Was hidden in the woods.[/align]
b7e3de9dcc2064dc888568ff5c84a73a.jpg

This is Squiddy her age is unknown and her blue hair is tentacles

Squiddy happens to be relaxing somewhere in the forest, by herself, nude, in a pond in the forest, she's already noticed the faint noises of the teens, she looks up and sees a large purple blur glide by, and smiles calmly knowing just what it was

Alyssa knew that many supernaturals weren't in this woods but he found it nice. She had only notice one other, which she saw as she glides by. She changed into shorts and a black tank too before walking over to the lake, which was right next to the cave. "Hello Squiddy." She said as she placed her feet in the lake.

Squiddy pokes her head out of the water followed by her tentacles slithering forth to sniff your legs "hello Lyssa, so are you wanting me to kill those kids? relax here and i'll go cook them up" She launches forth a tentacle to snatch your shirt off real quick and put it on upon exiting the water, she reaches upward to see if it covers her "good thing your so tall in human form, be right back

Alyssa was thankful she wore a tank top underneath her sweater. She grinned as Swuiddy sent off to kill the teenagers. Once she returned she snatched one and morphed to her large dragon form, throwing the small teen into her mouth. She shrunk back down and looked to her. "I prefer my meat raw" she said as the moon started to rise. "I should gather my stuff the humans are doing a huge camping thing tomorrow."

[/quote]
Squiddy pops a cooked finger into her mouth and chews it up, bone and all, and with that being the last of the booty, does a victory pose: she lifts up all of her tentacles and her arms too, makes a scary noise, and with a red gleam in her eyes, starts after you. Having known her for awhile, you already know what this is and what shes going to do next...a happy and senseless declaration of her victory is what you would call it.

"Squiddy I'm gonna head home now" she says and quickly runs to her cave. She gathers her clothing and pushes them into a corner. She sigh and starts to cover the cave with leaves and dirt making it ven more hidden from supernaturals and humans. She collapsed onto the bed sighing.

"Do you hate me or something, what's up" she says loudly and then puffs on a
marijuana cigar found in one of the teens backpacks, she takes off the sweatshirt, being her only clothing at the moment, and relaxes back into the water, once again puffing the cigar "what's that bitches problem" she says to noone as it gets darker.

"Sorry just getting ready for the humans tomorrow!" She yelled to her before changing into a t shirt and fuzzy shorts. She crawled into the pile of fleece blankets and wool which made up her bed before she slowly fell asleep. She needed to be ready for tomorrow's human festival. Slowly she fell into a deep sleep, she would be ready for the next day. In the morning Alyssa climbed from the blankets and changed into a grey sweater and leggings. It was dawn and no signs of the humans yet. She wandered to the lake, "Squiddy you there?!" She half yelle at the lake.

Some bubbles form and Squiddy pokes her head out and rise out of the water to her chest obviously naked again underneath the water, her eyes are a little bloodshot and she's kind of hung over from the other stuff that she found in that backpack, "you missed the party last night why do you take off like that, you know i'm not mentally stable" she lifts up her tentacles to form a shade over her eyes.

"I was just preparing for today we should move before any camper arrive." She said as she sat down. "There's gonna be hundreds of humans here searching the woods for food and more." She said as she sunk her bare feet into the warm lake water. "So I brought some clothing." He said and tossed her a sweater and leggings. "We should at least try to blend in with the humans."

"That's a great idea Alyssa" she says while changing into the clothes
you brought for her "we can blend in, party with some of them,
and deceivingly kill them, I don't know about you but I get very
bored here, it's not like you come to play with me ever". she hands
you the bra "you know I don't wear these they're too itchy, so i'll
help on one condition, you have to pretend that you're my gf.

"Sorry sorta not really with water, Having fire and electricity coursing through my veins.." She said an waited for her to chane. "Alrighty so we need to blend it and I will pretend to be your girl friend." She sai as she picked he bra up and threw it to the cave.
(Sorry short post)

"You don't have to come into the water to keep me company and I can
come out of the water...what's your main goal here for attacking the
stupids, food? I say we seduce one or more of them into taking us out to
eat"
her stomach grumbles awkwardly "you know what thats a good idea" she
rips up her shirt into something extremely sexy and slutty and takes off.

Alyssa grins and chases after her. She saw all the cambers and food and smiled. What a feast they were having tonight. "It's like thanksgiving for supernaturals here." She whispered to Squiddy. She smiled and moved forwards starting conversations with the other campers and kids. She grinned and motioned for Squiddy to come talk too.

Squiddy walks by strutting her stuff and right catches the attention of a group
of guys as their eyes become glued to her, they try to get in closer to
introduce themselves and get a better look at her body that is so clearly
visible through her ripped up shirt "this is too easy, and fun"
She whispers to you.

She smiled per at her friend and goes over To the other skater kids. Watching them skateboard. She tells them she could show them real stunts in the woods. She smiled to her friend before leading them onto the woods. A few seconds later she returns without them and whispers to Squiddy "I started dinner."

Back
Top Bottom