Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret Creatures ~HideAndSeek and Vetchic~

HideAndSeek

Planetoid
Name: Nynx
Creature: Shifter, when angry or sad it's had to control.
314796.jpg

~Favorite Shift~ except with brown hair
dark-angel-anime-image-31000.jpg

Nynx sat in the hallway of the high school,digging through her locker. She had to go to a human school to fit in and make friends. He continued finding threatening notes in her locker and continued to et mad. Until she snapped. She saw him, the guy with the notes. Her eyes flew a ferocious red and her giant black wings ripped from her back. 'no no no control it!' She screamed I her head but anger got her. She nearly killed the boy before snapping back. Next thing she knew she was running from her school. Everything was fine until two days later.

Cars began gathering her house. Tons of people filled with fear but also hate. They didn't want a creepy monster in their town. Many had knives and others torches. Her mother screamed or her to leave before thy burned the house down. Nynx instantly fled from the house but her mother had died. She ended up in the woods. Her long brown hair was filled with pink and purple roses and her eyes were a bright green. She grew gold wings and covered herself with them before sobbing softly. She was now completely afraid of humans and completely alone.

Unlike Nynx, Xavier had learned how to control his powers early on. He too was a shifter, but when he shifted her grew long white feather wings, stained red from when he was tortured and kept as a pet to a wealthy human. They had kept him locked up in a cage for nearly a year before he was finally able to flee and hide in the woods, wanting to stay as far away from the humans as he could. Thou the scars over his body reminding him of his time as a pet constantly. Xavier lived deep in the woods, in a small cabin he had found abandoned. Unlike most other shifters, Xavier had to small horns that grew from the sides of his head, hidden by his hair and a hat he wore always.

He wondered idly through the trees near his cabin, stretching his back and legs. He stopped dead in his tracks as he heard an new and odd sound. He paused and tried to determine what the sound was, quickly releasing it was someone crying. Slowly he followed the sobbing, he shifted back to his more human form, his wings diapering from behind him, making him look like any other human. It wasnt long before he came upon a girl, with golden wings growing from her back, crying all by her self. Xavier paused a moment, wondering if he should just leave before she was him. "Miss... are you ok?" he called out softly, not wanting to startle the girl. She didnt look to much longer than him, him being 19 she looked around the same age.

Name: Xavier
Pic:
2e3wc93.jpg

Nynx continued to sob, her family was gone, along with her one home. Her wings instantly shed its gold feathers, replacing them with black demonic wings as the voice was heard. Nynx believed the man was human and turned, her eyes turning a ruby red. Her claws grew as she stood and faces him "What do you want human?" She snapped.

She began walking towards him not Caron of he was sorry or not. Nynx was positive this man was human and she raises her voice to him. "What? Hmm? Burning mnhouse and family wasn't enough!" She continued snapping not even noticing the white feather behind him. Nynx was no longer in control of her powers as hatred filled her. She was about to break and cause murder but a price of her was still in control.

Xavier backed up slightly as the girls wings changed and she began to move towards him, clearly she wasnt able to control her ability's yet. As she raised her voice, nearly screaming at him, he stood his ground, his wings flaring out behind him as his eye's changed from a soft blue to a harsh white. He wouldnt attack the girl, he knew how she felt. His family had long been killed, by humans of course. She would be able to see clearly now that he was indeed not a human, but a shifter like herself. Even then he knew she might attack, and he would only defend himself, aiming not to harm her. " There are no humans here." Xavier spoke, his voice not as soft as the first time, but still in control.

Nynx continued snapping before she instantly quieted as his wings flared out. Her wings tucked themselves back into her back as her eyes shifted back to their green. She still glared at him. Her claws sunk back as her softer voice returned, "you could have said that to start." She muttered before sitting back down on the rotting log. The roses had returned to her hair which whih fell past her shoulders. "But still what do you want?" She asked, traces of anger and hate still in her voice. "You should just go, before I lose control and kill you." She mentioned. The sun had set and the only light was now the moon. "And I need rest any ways." She finally added before curlin up on the soft grass.

Xavier watched as she calmed down, to his relief. He hadnt wanted to hurt her,seeing as she was one of his kind, and his kind being few. He sighed softly as she moved to sit on a rotting log and spoke. He couldnt help but give a grin at her comment, she couldnt kill him even if she tried. " It would be rude of me to let you stay out here all alone. It's not safe at night. " he commented softly, not wanting to stir the anger that was clearly inside of her. " I have a cabin, not far from here, you're welcome to spend the night." he added with a smile. "And dont worry about killing me, I can handle my own"

Nynx sat up from the ground her eyes wandering back over to him. She listened not responding for a minute before finally speaking. "Alright, what's the catch? Leave by the morning.. Cleanup the house or is there actually no catch?" She asked and she stood off slightly brushing her jeans off. She gathered the back pack she had brought with her when she fled from her home and walked over to him. He was a bit taller than her now that she noticed so it would indeed e hard to kill the man. "By the way, Nynx." She said and slightly raises her hand to shake.

Xavier just shrugged and looked down at her with a smile. "No catch. Can't leave a pretty girl like you out here, like I said. It's not safe at night." he reached out and shook her hand gently before turning and starting to walk back towards his cabin. "Our kind have to stick together." he adds with a small shrug before looking over at her again with the same smile. From his soft nature no one would have been able to guess he was a cold hearted killing machine. It wasnt long before they reached a small cabin, dim light shining from its small windows. "Here we are." he opened the door and let her go inside first before following her inside.

Nynx followed him through the the dark woods. "We'll That's true, our kind should stick together there are very few shifters." She said as they reached the cabin. She stepped inside the lit house before tuning towards him. "So I there a guest room or should I stick to the couch?" She asked as she set her bag beside the couch. Nynx plopped onto the sofa and looked to him. "Do you have any thing to eat, sorry to bug but kinda hungry."

Xavier grinned and motioned to a door at the back of the cabin. " You can take my room, It's a little messy, buy other then that it's fine." he offered before trotting over to the small kitchen. There were only two doors in the cabin, one a bathroom the other a bedroom. The living room and kitchen shared the main space in the cabin, with the kitchen set off to one side. " I have some chips, a few steaks i cooked last night, some drinks. If you see anything you like help your self. I have to go food shopping again anyway. " he offered as he walked over to the fridge, grabbing a can of coca cola for himself. He popped open the can before taking a drink. " I'm Xavier, by the way. " he paused for a moment as he turned to look at her with a small smile. " Nynx's a pretty name. Pretty name for a pretty girl." he added with a sly smirk.

Nynx go up and opened the fridge, grabbing herself a coca cola as well. She then grabbed a bag of chips and sat back down eating slowly. She looked over to him as he said her name, "Thanks, it was my great grandmothers name." She said and finished her chips, throwing the bag away. "Sorry about earlier just sort of.. Angry." She stated and stood. "I'm just goin to go to bed then.." She said and walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her before climbing into the bed and dozing quickly.

Xavier smiled slyly and watched as she disappeared into his room. He gave a small chuckle before finishing off his drink and turning off the lights. He could see in the dark, courtesy of his creature bloodline. He yawned quietly before grabbing an extra pillow and blanket before flopping down onto the couch, settling in before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Nynx awoke before him and went outside into the rising sun. She climbed up into a tree and watched silently for dinner. Finally, a young deer passing. Within a minute it was dead in her claws. As he woke up she was coming through the door with a dead deer for dinner.

When Xavier woke Alice was gone, but her stuff was still in his room. He stretched and grabbed something to drink before entering his old bedroom. He quickly changed before coming back into the main room, smiling and giving a small chuckle as he saw Alice come into the cabin with a young buck. "You've been busy I see." He comments and motions towards the deer.

(Who is Alice xD)

Nynx looked up to see him awake as we'll. "oh,Yeah I wanted deer." She said and looked around. "Where should I put it?" She asked. She dragged the deer the rest of the way inside and picked the thing up.

(Omg sorry, that's someone from another rp. I got the names mixed up.)

Xavier grinned and walked over to her. "I'll take it out back and skin it. " he offered to take the young buck from her. The last time he had hunted was before the humans had found him. If she looked closely she would be able to see parts of his torture scars poking out from under his sleeves. He lifted the buck easily before leaving the cabin and walking to a small shack behind the cabin, a small table and skinning rack stood next to it.

Nynx nodded and handed him the buck. As she handed him it she noticed his scars and before she could ask he was outside. She followed him outback and watched him skin the deer. "So.. What's your story?" She asked.

Xavier strung the buck up by its hind legs and grabbed his skinning knife from the shack. As he began to skin the buck he heard her voice from behind him. "My story?" He looked over his shoulder at her, before noticing that his shirt wasn't covering his scars. "Oh, that... Do you want the long story or the shortened version." He offered before going back to getting the buck skinned and gutted.

Nynx continued to watch as he skinned it, "Your Lon version, things at cheated out in short versions." She replied and looked over. She quickly grabbed a drink before plopped onto the grass. "Alrighty begin." She said and sipped her soda.

Xavier waited for her to return before setting the knife down onto the near by table before turning to face her. "You asked for it. " he warned her before he began to pull his shift up and off. His stomach was covered in long scars, he slowly turned around, letting her see the scars that Cris crossed across his back. "A few years ago, a group of humans found me, I was out on a hunt. They tortured me, and sold me. They sliced, carved, and ripped me apart, for days without stopping. Until I would be seconds away from death. " he paused and turned to face her once again, holding his shirt by his side. "I gave up trying to escape, that's when they sold me, to another human, as a pet. It wasn't long after that that I escaped and managed to find this cabin. " he added before sighing softly. "Now you know." He stood before her, looking her over for a few moments before looking to his side and pulling his shirt back on.

Nynx cringed at each word before finally he finished. She sipped her soda and relaxed in the grass. "Now let me tell mine. As I went to high school with the humans it was going we'll. a few weeks ago though I Stewart receiving notes in my locker. Like threats. It drove me insane. Until one day I saw him and snapped I couldn't control myself. I nearly killed him before I ran off. It was okay until car began pulling up days later. Torches and knives in hand. My mother told me to run and I did. The vines down the house and my family." She paused sipping the soda. "Then I came here."

Xavier looked over at her as she finished speaking. "I guess we both had it kinda tough. But it doesn't have to be like that. " he shrugged slightly, his eyes trailing down her body for a few moments before pulling his gaze away. "You don't have to be alone anymore." He added somewhat quietly, trying to hide how lonely he had gotten.

"Yeah" she agreed and finished her soda. " I'm gonna go look for more deer for tomorrow. I'll be back soon." She said. Nynx smiled t him before going inside and throwing away the soda can and wandering out front. She looked around before she heard a twig snap. Maybe a deer. She flew up to a tree and spotted what she thought were humans.

(Do you want to add in additional chrachters or have them as humans?)

Xaveir watched her go with a small smile before quickly finishing up with the young buck. He cut it up into eatable sizes after getting it and stored the chunks inside the cabin before setting out to follow her. As much as he wanted to hope the woods were human free he couldn't tell for sure, and didn't want anything to happen to her. It wasn't long before he spotted her up in a tree, even for him it was hard to find her. He was about to call out to her but decoded against it, not knowing if she was stalking her prey.

(Up to you)

Ugh Humans. She heard a small rustle and instantly her head twitched over to see him. She climbed down quickly without any noise and walked to him. "Humans two probably from a group a little ways over. " she stated as her wings dispersed into a pile of light feathers. "I figured we should act like humans and not
Kill them." She said before wandering back inside to look around more.

Back
Top Bottom