Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mysty's Craving Thread (Video Games!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
So! I go through cravings and phases. Instead of coming up with new threads every so often, I'll just update this as necessary with my cravings-of-the-moment!

Recently, I've really been wanting some action based in video games. I'm going to list fandoms I really enjoy, preferred pairings if I have any, and note that all of this is in DESCENDING order. In short, the higher it is on the list the more I reeeeally wanna do it. =)

Persona 4:

Chie Satonaka! [/spoiler] From Persona 4. One of my all-time favorite games with one of my all-time favorite girls. We could go any angle with this so long as it involves Chie! I'm not as interested in the other girls, but I might do Naoto for good measure!

Tales Series:

Edna from Tales of Zestiria. Note, do not be fooled. Edna is NOT underage -- while short, she is definitely an adult, older than most (if not all) the more adult looking members of the party with the cynicism and attitude to match.

Tear Grants, or Mystearica, is one of my other favorite girls, this time from Tales of the Abyss. I'd love to do an RP with her.

Judith of Tales of Vesperia.

Final Fantasy:

Quistis of FF8.

Tifa of FF7.

Paine of X-2.

Nintendo:

Princess Zelda

Samus Aran NOTE: Classic. I love how sexy she is in the Zero Suit buuut I never felt like it fit her character, so I'd be playing her as a little tougher/less anime.

PLOTS:

Now, when it comes to this, I realize that many people have not played the Tales games, and some haven't played the Final Fantasy or Persona titles either. So, to that end! I have a workaround. All of these worlds are HIGHLY magical so I'm not against them being teleported to another world -- there's precedent for that in almost every single title mentioned, and I can make it work.

I'm happy with it being based in the real world or in the world of another game. Edna and Squall! Tear and Ryu (from Street Fighter), the possibilities are endless! They could even cross over into any anime, so if you want to see your favorite guy with one of these girls... well, I'm certain we could work it out together. =)

Note: F-List in my signature, and I do NOT do messengers. I really prefer threads, but I might be able to be persuaded into PMs. Emphasis on MIGHT.

Note 2: I'm a very experienced roleplayer (about 10 years of this being my major hobby to be precise), and I do have certain expectations that I will be upfront about. As long as my partner is quite literate and willing to put some effort into posts (3+ paragraphs when being descriptive, short is fine when doing dialogue) then we should get along fine.

Cheers!

<3 <3 <3

RE: Mysty's New Thread! (Romance! Smut! Male or Female! Lovely redhead model)

Bump.

Mystearica said:
H'okay! I've had a model I've wanted to use for YEARS since seeing her, and I've finally decided to do something about it!

Here are some of her pics (NSFW)

I'm pretty open with what I want to do with this lady! The biggest things that comes to mind are:

Biggest Craving!: I really want to do a romance with her. This could involve a bad boy, a fellow female college student, futa, either sweet and simple or dark and dangerous.

* Bimbofication: Having her as a secretary, a babysitter, or some other role and being turned into her boss' cock-craving slut (or strap-on craving, as the case may be). I would love for this to have a interracial element, having her come to absolutely love black dick.

* Supernatural: Having her in a supernatural world and have her fucked by creatures of the night. This could be a romance with a vampire or a werewolf, or having her be raped by things ranging from same to tentacle beasts.

Note: F-List in my signature, and I do NOT do messengers. I really prefer threads, but I might be able to be persuaded into PMs. Emphasis on MIGHT.

Note 2: I'm a very experienced roleplayer (about 10 years of this being my major hobby to be precise), and I do have certain expectations that I will be upfront about. As long as my partner is quite literate and willing to put some effort into posts (3+ paragraphs when being descriptive, short is fine when doing dialogue) then we should get along fine.

Cheers!

<3 <3 <3

Did you recieve my post on scene idea with your lovely red head model, she is hot.

Derpity.

Derpa.

Derpa.

Bump.

Reeeeeeeally craving some futa..

RE: Mysty's Craving Thread (Current -- Futas! Avatar: Korra & Toph! Redheads! FxF & FxM!)

Majorly updated thread.

RE: Mysty's Craving Thread (Current -- Futas! Avatar: Korra & Toph! Redheads! FxF & FxM!)

Derp.

Slight update.

Derp.

Derp.

Derp.

i'd be interested in the avatar RPs, i could either play one of Toph's metal bending students or Mako and Korra. i'll you you choose.

Derp.

Derp.

RE: Mysty's Craving Thread (Current: **Avatar: KorraXAsami!* Futas! Redheads! FxF & FxM!)

Minor update for KORRA AND ASAMI! Woooo.

RE: Mysty's Craving Thread (Current: **Avatar: KorraXAsami!* Futas! Redheads! FxF & FxM!)

Herpity.

RE: Mysty's Craving Thread (Furries (Sly Cooper!) Toph & Korra! Redheads! FxF & FxM!)

New craving!

RE: Mysty's Craving Thread (Furries (Sly Cooper!) Toph & Korra! Redheads! FxF & FxM!)

Derp.

Hi, I was wondering if you had gotten my message? I'd really like to RP with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom