Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant and Literate male searching for dark and depraved women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'll get straight to my point.

I'm a literate, dominant sadist who enjoys victimizing and hurting women. I typically will roleplay something along those lines because it is my favorite fantasy. I've got a few really great RPs started already but I'm always looking for something to keep me busy.

While I'm all for inflicting sexual pain on female characters there's a lot more to it than that. I'm more about the psychological aspects of things. I like the idea of corrupting innocence and making people realize they're as depraved as I am. Or what's just as good is finding a woman who has that same cruel streak that I do. My favorite scenarios are the ones where women are depraved.

When I say that I like dark, disturbing motifs I mean things along the lines of snuff, genocide, generally brutal torture. If you like the idea of having rough sex with a serial killer on a pile of his freshly murdered victims then you're probably on the same page as I am. If not, then no big deal.

Here's an easy breakdown of my favorite things:

Incest-brother/sister seems to be the most popular pairing but I don't really care.
BDSM-I am sexually dominant and I enjoy inflicting pain.
Bestiality-I like the idea of forcing a woman to have sex with a dog/horse simply because it's degrading.
Snuff-Elaborate and grisly murders.
Cuckolding-There is something very hot to me about making a woman scream in ecstasy in front of her husband...especially if she enjoys that he's watching.
Rape-Raping women and especially women aiding in the rape of other women really does it for me.
Humiliation-Do you enjoy being called a slut or a whore? Or being made to humiliate yourself utterly for another's enjoyment? I'm your man.
Watersports-Really this is a part of the humiliation aspect.
Slave/Master-This is all tied in to everything. I love the idea of having an obedient slave who will commit all of these heinous acts with me.

Now, I realize that it seems like I'm looking for something extremely specific. I guess that's true, but I'm also completely willing to work with people to get to a place that we both enjoy. Having said that, if you want to roleplay a scenario where the roguish bandit falls in love with the princess he kidnaps or whatever then I am probably not the right partner for you.

Thanks for reading.

-Clockwork.

I offer myself to you. I'm willing to thread if you still want a submissive character for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom