Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dom F wanted! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickhead

Meteorite
Hello, this is my first request so please let me know if you have some suggestions to make it better.

I've had an idea in mind and I'd like to try it out. It's about an average, but very shy and introverted guy from school, who doesn't have many friends. He tends to sit alone in the classroom and he doesn't participate in any group, no parties, no extra-activities, nothing.
He lives with his parents, but almost all the time he's alone, as both his dad and mom, use to be outside town due to their jobs. So he just stays at home thinking in only one thing, his Maths teacher. Since his first year he's had this crush on his teacher, but it's not the regular crush almost everyone has had on a pretty professor at school; he was totally obsessed with her, he touched himself thinking about her, and everything you could imagine.
One day this teacher notices that this student's grades were dropping and she thought she could help inviting him to her place to give him some after school private lessons. Once in her place she finds out about this attraction he feels to her and she decides to take advantage on this situation using him as a pleasure slave.

That's pretty much it, let me list the kinks I'm willing to include in this RP:

• Master/Pet or Slave
  • Teasing
  • Extra Sized Cock
  • Age difference

Those are the main, and many others can be included, depending on partner and this is the list of things I would no like to play:

• Scat
  • Vore
  • Gore

Please, if you feel interested, send me a PM or reply here, also if you have another idea you think I could find interesting please, don't hesitate and let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom