Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End. (Beast, Robots, NC, BadEnds.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoophilian

The Ridden
Hello all!

Its me again with another wonderful dark and twisted storyline. Lately I have been thinking about robotic creatures, Robotic animals to be exact. Shiney, cold metal with rubbery hose like appendages serving no true mating purpose, Surely there just to serve some anatomical purpose and also eject coolant or something, but hey! Why not? Why not inpart alittle nature into the mind of their mechina? No muscle to speak of just pure metallic force easily stronger than any creatre of relitive size would make it like a beast out of some nightmares or in my case, a dream come true. But anywho, On to the idea!

Its a rough idea but its set in a dark future something along the lines of a freak event cause many computer systems in the modern day become self aware, The world as we all knew it ended, Humanity exists only in pocket groups scattered about the world. Humanity couldnt be snuffed out entirely without destroying the world, So the our AI system decided to use natural hunters of the world, It used the Zoo's and rescues, kennels ect and stuff to capture animals and start the engineering process learning they were the most efficient means of taking out humanity, Once their limitations were removed, IE need for food, water and so fourth Thus mechanized! They became known simply as The Hunters.

The Hunters came in a variety flavors, Based of different animals of course, From Wolves to Horse's. One of the many scene's I had in mind would be something kind of basic but more or less is an introduction into the world. It would be set around a small group, About a dozen or so different survivors, thinking they found a way around being hunted, at least while looking for food in the now abandoned cities.

We would open with a young girl all suited up (Transformed via suit to look like an animal) exploring a store or something scouting for food and with good reason, The Robotic hunters had never bothered animals, as far as the survivors knew. At least not in the ways they do humans. Humans are typically killed on the spot, Animals on the other hand are well.. As our girl would learn first hand, Are mounted, For various reasons mind you.

This is where those rubbery appendages i mentioned earlier would come in to play. While the hunters arnt programmed to breed they do have some instincts hard wired into them from the animals they are copied after. Maybe the hunter's have to drain fluids, coolent, Oils or simply pumping different toxins, Using mating to achieve this by 'contaminating' a future meat source for humans, Yes iam more or less looking for a twisted excuse to have one of my girls pumped full of unnaturals liquids. But its in the story as well, As Less animals means less food which means less humans to worry about.

{ Again rough idea! Being worked up and updated constantly }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom