Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to a world of your imagination (ERPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandar

Star
Intro

Hello everyone my name is Alexandar and I'm looking for players for an erotic role play game. Now before I even get started telling you what this is about I want to state that I will not be accepting anyone using a male persona or male characters.

"BOOOOO!!! You sexist bastard!!!!"

What, what, I'm sorry but the male form is just a major turnoff to me. Blame the universe for my taste in sex. I will however except shamales/undisclosed personas, to clarify this a little bit what turns me off isn't cocks or men on men but rather just the male form itself. I actually like futas, and traps/sissies and even turning guys into sissies. With that being said what ruins it for me is being able to tell that shamale/sissy used to be a man (highlighting masculine traits, such as a five oclock shadow, deep male voice, male facial features etc.). So the golden rule for me is that if I can't tell you're a guy (excluding having balls/cock) then you're good.

About

Ok now that that's out of the way let's talk about the ERPG itself. I'm planning on GMing it so I'm looking for players for it. I normally do 1x1 ERPGs however I can do group ERPGs if you can find someone to play with you. You may only have 4 people in a party at one time. You're more then welcome to use this thread if you want to try and find someone or you can PM me and tell me you'd also be interested in a group ERPG and ask if anyone has PM about wanting to be in one, in which case I will work on connecting people. Now some of you are probably asking why I didn't post this in the systems request thread which is a valid question.

The reason is simple, 1. I'm rejecting all male personas which is a larger percent of people on this forum.

2. I will NOT be using any mainstream/known systems, like D&D, pathfinder etc. This will take place in a world of my making and while there will be stats and some character building involved, the system will be based on my own creation and influenced by several existing games such as (CoC, TITS, and a few others).

3. There's really not that much dice work involved. The game is largely more RP/puzzle orientated, that's not to say stats won't be important or you won't fight people but using dice itself won't happen regularly.

What kind of game will this be?

To put simply this ERPG can be whatever you want it to be. The game itself is highly customizable to fit each players desires and wants with your actions and choices affecting the larger world around your character. You could be the hero who saves the day or the villain who takes over the world and makes everyone into your sex slaves. Even the setting itself will be a choice for you to make (explained down below). So the smut to story ratio will be completely up to you, it is entirely possible to play this game without having a single sex scene.....granted that wouldn't make my second head happy but eh.

Likewise if you want to bang every freaking thing that moves you can! Each setting is unique with it's own overarching story, dozens of side quests, supporting characters and just a ton of things you can do if you want to. No single play through will be the same.

Rules

1. No text talk. Use proper sentences, grammar etc.

2. I don't have a sentence limit requirement, I simply ask you be as detailed as possible (especially during sex scenes) and take an opportunity now and then to develop your character.

3. I have a three day rule regarding posting. The longest I will take to reply to you is three days, after which if I'm still unable to post I will PM you and tell you what is going on and when I believe I'll be able to post. Likewise I ask that my partners respond in kind.

4. I only use threads or PMs, I do not use YIM or IM.

Kinks Do's and Don'ts

Like I said above my ERPGs are highly customizable to your specific tastes. Switches (people who enjoy playing both Dom and Sub roles) will get the most enjoyment out of the game but regular Doms and Subs will still be able to play too.

Kinks that I will never do

Watersports/scat
blood and gore used in a sexual way
Vore
heavy torture/pain based sadism

Special note on Bondage, Bondage can cover a wide range of sex options which makes it slightly difficult to list which is why I encourage people to ask me if their kink will be ok. I'm perfectly ok with doing bondage such as tying someone up, blind folds, pleasure base torture such as tease/orgasm denial and I would even be willing to try breath control. What I will not do is bondage with a focus on pain, basically if you're looking to draw blood there's a high chance I will say no to it.

Most other kinks I like and will do so if you have any questions let me know.

Setting and basic stat info

It's time for the moment you've been waiting for, the settings!!!! Now like I said above each setting will have it's own stories and quests but the major differences between them will be your types of weapons and the NPCs you encounter.

1. Ancient - it is the time of knights, kings and monsters. Demons from the underworld and magic are common occurrences in this time period with very little technology in the way that we know it having been created yet. Melee weapons tend to be more popular then range weapons with the only type of range weapons being bows and arrows or throwing weapons. Aliens, robots, AIs do not exist during this time period.

2. Modern - the world we live in, only with superheroes/power rangers. Now just because I say superheroes don't expect to see actual comic book superheroes in this story, while they're will be equivalent heroes I will not straight up use Batman, Superman etc. Super powered beings are common sightings while demons, magic, aliens, robots, AIs are rare in this time period. Technology is the same as our own time period. Range weapons tend to be more popular then melee weapons with melee weapons only being used normally by beings with enhanced physical abilities.

3. Futuristic - It's a brand new age with a vast galaxy to explore with limitless possibilities at your finger tips. Aliens, Robots and AIs are everyday events in this time period. Technology is way more advance then what we currently have and thanks to advancements in armor and shielding melee weapons are making a comeback with lightsabers on the open market. Range weapons however are just as popular with laser guns being the minimum standard. Magic and demons do not exist in this time period.

Stats

These are your basic stats, some time periods will additional stats but these are the ones that ALL time periods will have. You can increase these stats in a variety of ways but they have a max of 100.

Strength - determines all things related to physical lifting ability and includes how much damage your physical weapons will cause.

Toughness - sort of like your natural body armor and determines how much physical pain you can take before you collapse. This will help determine your HP and will be added onto your other wearable defenses.

Speed - determines how fast your are, how many attacks you can make a round, and your chances of dodging an enemy attack or running away.

Intelligence - determines how smart you are, how much help for puzzles you get, and what technology/magic you can learn.

The next stats are your battle stats, these will always start at 0 and rise over the course of the battle depending upon the actions you take with the exception of HP.

SP - special attacks, once your hit 100 you're too tired to use any special attacks

Lust - the anti-HP, if this gauge reaches 100 you are too horny to resist your enemy and automatically surrender.

HP - Once this hits 0 you are defeated.

Finally one last note

Bad Ends - More commonly referred to as game overs. Bad Ends happen normally when you lose to Boss Level NPCs or repeatedly lose in battle to low level NPCs. Certain events can also trigger a Bad End. Should a bad end happen you will be presented with two options. Option A, you can restart the game as a completely different character, or Option B you can respond back to an earlier point in the game at the GMs discretion. Once you pass a Bad End you can choose to view "what would have happen" if you had triggered it.

So that's it, if you're interested or have any questions let me know and tell me which setting you would like to play in.

Special Note

I am a HUUUUUGE LoZ fan so if anyone wants to do an LoZ ERPG let me know and I will more then likely instantly agree :D

Updated!!!!

Several people have asked me about my preference on bondage so I have gone back and clarified what my feelings on it are. For your convience here it is.

Special note on Bondage, Bondage can cover a wide range of sex options which makes it slightly difficult to list which is why I encourage people to ask me if their kink will be ok. I'm perfectly ok with doing bondage such as tying someone up, blind folds, pleasure base torture such as tease/orgasm denial and I would even be willing to try breath control. What I will not do is bondage with a focus on pain, basically if you're looking to draw blood there's a high chance I will say no to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom