Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Early morning sex

His hot breath glides over my neck and moves up to tickle my ear. I press back against him, feeling his stiff rod.

I smile and push against it, feeling his need, signalling my willingness.

This is about him, not me. There is no time for the slow build up that I need. I have to get to work. We both understand that.

His left hand rests on my hip, in acknowledgement of my consent, and he rubs gently against me.

I reach round and stroke his thigh, connecting with him. His right hand moves round to fondle my breast.

I lean into him, letting the rhythm soothe me. He presses harder, squeezing my nipple that is as erect as his cock.

I respond, grinding into him.

His breath is faster now, hotter too.

The rhythm increases.

His hands grip tighter and his body shudders as he cums.

He gives me a hug of thanks.

I look over my shoulder, but he has gone, lost in the crush of commuters as they stream off the underground train, all like me on their way to work.

What a neat little story. There was always going to be a twist, but you've left us guessing what was going on. Was the guy her partner or a stranger, or maybe she thought it was her partner but it was actually a stranger? It might even be a fantasy she has to pass the time on the way to work. Clever.

Back
Top Bottom