Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F searching for M Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlishangel

Planetoid
Hi there,

Thank you for your time. I am a female searching for a Male to have detailed,sexy,Sensual and Slow roleplay with....I like some romantic but also hot naughty Stuff. I like the man to be the Hero....resqueing me from a slavery life or the Male being in the Army, trying to protect me...I like the Male to be Strong,confident...a real Male! I can Play the scared and Sweet One but I also can Get really really Nasty. I don't like Things like Animalsex or some other too kinky Stuff. I like bondage but not hurting anyone. So if bondage is Part of our Game, we only tie up and tease or Play with whipped cream or Stuff...

I am Interested in a wide range of Plots, only not Fantasy or Avatar, i want to be a human in the Plot and my Partner should be human too. It can content Monsters or Stuff who are attacking the World That is no Problem to me.

Are you my Male,Sensual,sexy,Strong,confident and detailed roleplay-Partner? Do you like to RP with someone who is actually on another continent? Someone Fun,Crazy,naughty,romantic?

Please Write me asap!

Love and kisses,

Devlishangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom