Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Earth Lord? More like Butt Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth Lord

Meteorite
Hey there. I like keeping this kinda short, because I've never been good at soliciting myself. So this whole thing is gonna have like no energy, at least in this first draft, cus I hate writing nonfiction.

F-List
Please don't ignore the custom kinks. You can infer a lot from them, like how I don't mind what gender I'm playing against! Also, my basic default character information & pictures can be found there. Not too in-depth, though!

As a roleplayer, my grammar is pretty all right and I put a lot of effort into what I write, but I've spent years on RP websites with advanced literate cultures and overall I'm just not a fan of writing that much. I generally like to sit down, churn out a few posts in short order, and then come back after my partners have hopefully replied, or to just do a session of endless short posts. My ideal post length is maybe a paragraph because of all that. So, I can write more but I don't usually want or need to.

So if you're okay with that, I think we might make a good match. I usually try to find people like me, though, who have a good grasp on English and might think of themselves more as writers than roleplayers but don't wanna post like a bunch at a time 'cus they're lazy.

All right, now down to it. I'm open to a bunch of different scenarios. I'll probably happily play almost anything you want me to play, so don't be afraid to bring it up no matter how specific if you have a craving. If you don't speak up, though, I'm going to use my default character!

Here's what I like in roleplays:
- Cute, character-driven scenes. I like romances and just roleplaying as one character against another character.
- Animesque/hentai/ecchi/yaoi/whatever scenes. Kinda goes with the above. It's hard to describe what I mean here, but I guess it's something to shoot for.
- Fun. I don't roleplay for any other reason. Not even to improve my writing ability.
- Oh, and playing cute anime boys. I really like putting my characters in situations they're not comfortable in, and that usually means a submissive role.

Here's what I don't like:
- Deeply involved fantasy/sci-fi plots and settings in ERP. Too much work, not enough ability to show it off. The exception to this is Chinese fantasy. I can write in that sort of setting all day long.
- Gritty realism. Not a fan.
- Being nagged. Being reminded if I've taken a while or asking if I'm okay or where I've been -- sure, it's good to know you care or that you're excited. But I do get offended if all you want is the roleplay. We're in this together, and I'm not selfish about having fun so I will not appreciate it if you are.

All right! And now here's just a handful of really barebones ideas we could use, or you could just look at and take inspiration from. I really approve of brainstorming, so please come to me, tell me what you want and we'll talk and make something happen, a'ight~?

- A bet between two friends to polish off some outdated protein mix seems harmless enough. But when their assets start packing on the pounds...
- A boy has fantasized for years about a relationship with his childhood friend. But when he discovers his childhood friend is packing a bit more downstairs than a normal girl would...
- An out-of-work teen/college student responds to an ad in the paper calling for a personal servant. Little do they know that, in some places, that implies a special kind of servitude...
- Uh, if you know Inazuma Eleven and wanna do the thing with Hakuryuu, that can be arranged like immediately.
- And eh, I'm a little braindead at the moment. I'll add more as I think of them! Generally I like modern contemporary plots that lead to pretty fast hotness, but there's always an exception for the creative. I'll probably make this thread way better later. But maybe it'll get me a cool few partners in the meantime!

If you know what you are looking for in your partner check out my f-list to make sure I'm compatible with that and then pm me with what you'd like from me, hopefully we can get something going :)

Joe_Frost said:
If you know what you are looking for in your partner check out my f-list to make sure I'm compatible with that and then pm me with what you'd like from me, hopefully we can get something going :)

Not interested, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom