Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ғ/ᴍ : →「 ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ? 」► ʏᴇs ► ɴᴏ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbel

Super-Earth
+ 061315 ; No longer taking requests for Pokéboy/Female Tamer roleplays! Give me Pokégirl/Male Tamer roleplays!

-

Hello! It's a pleasure. I believe you've earned yourself a personal introduction for taking the time to read my request thread. My name is Lotte (pronounced law-tee) and I'm a twenty-one year old woman, a Pokémon fanatic, and freelance artist. If the title piqued your interest, I hope you're an avid Pokémon enthusiast as I am, but, if not, we can still get along! This request thread was created to search (far and wide ♫) for that special someone to roleplay Pokégirls with me. Specifically, you would play the male tamer (basically a trainer) and I a random Pokégirl.

What are Pokégirls, you ask? Pokégirls are essentially gijinkas, or humans with Pokémon attributes (see example). The original concept involves furries and has expanded to host an entire forum and alternate universe unfamiliar to Nintendo's Pokémon, but for the sake of convenience, we'll stick with what we know. Regions, species, and ordinances are more or less the same in Pokégirls, except the power-packed critters are voluptuous women, and training them requires sex. It's a fairly easy concept to understand if you've played one or more of the original Pokémon games. Some minor details, however, may be different. For example, a PokéMart would also sell a variety of sex toys, and Team Rocket may be notorious for raping and illegally breeding Pokégirls. The possibilities are virtually endless, so it leaves plenty of room for you and I to mix-and-match our imaginings of this world!

Our roleplay will preferably be over messages or a private thread. We can discuss important details prior to starting the roleplay like what occupation your tamer has (breeder, ranger, etc.) and what Pokégirl I should play. Ideally, I would let you choose your favorite species of Pokémon to match with an image in my reference photo collection or the Pokégirl that appeals most to you in my list. I do ask that you contribute to the plotting process and show a bit of enthusiasm. Unfortunately, I'm notorious for losing interest in a roleplay fast when I notice that my roleplay partner isn't investing effort. If that's not the case, I'm probably sidetracked and don't have the muse to write for our roleplay, which is fine! If you don't respond to me in a few days because you're out of town, busy, or simply because your creative juices aren't flowing, I won't nip you for it. Writer's block happens to all of us.

That being said, I can be a mean-green-response-spitting-machine when I'm into our characters, their interactions, the premise of the roleplay, and everything within it! I'm also flexible when it comes to trying out new kinks and retrying old ones, although I will never, ever do vomit, macro/micro, scat, furries, and gore. If you ask me to try anything else that's not on this list, I'll most likely test the waters if it's new. My personal kinks include anal, risk of pregnancy, breeding, sex toys, training, enemas, sexual torture, edging, monster cocks, and excessive cum. Anything on my list, of course, can be omitted if it's not your cup of tea.

If you're still interested in roleplaying with me, do send me a private message with a title awesome enough to pique my interest. I would also love if you approached me with a a bud of an idea in tow since it's always a breath of relief to know what others want! More often than not, if you choose a Pokégirl from my list, I'll have a plot to go with her which you're free to accept or reject.

RE: m / dom f :「 name your new pokémon? 」► yes ► no

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

I'm back!