Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~TheRawrgMonster~ and ~Naochan~

Liam grinned. "Sure you're not just jealous, little brother?" He teased, but stood and went inside the tent. He pulled on a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts and returned just in time to flip the sandwhich in the pan.

"So jealous," Damien said with a small roll of his eyes. He was glad and sad at the same time when Liam went to go put on clothes. Glad that his brother wouldn't have to catch him with a hardon and sad because his brother had one helluva body that Damien wanted to please.

Liam plated the sandwich and handed it to his brother, setting about making one for himself. "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" He asked. "Hiking? Swimming? Just wanna relax? We've got alllll week..." He smiled over at Damien. A whole week...

"How about we rest and swim today and hike all day tomorrow. And then the day after we can rest all day," Damien suggested, picking up his sandwich and started to eat happily. For a grilled sandwich over a camp fire, it tasted really good. "I think that sounds good." And maybe Liam would take off his shirt tomorrow so that Damien had something to look at when they were hiking.

Liam smiled and nodded, biting into his own sandwich. It wasn't half bad. He smiled and nodded. "Sounds good. I've been wanting a little relaxation." The thought of his brother massaging him suddenly went through his head and he blushed, his member twitching once under his towel. "Ah... I am a little tired." He leaned his head back and rubbed his shoulder, letting out a little groan. Heavy labor and hard school work... ugh! He sure did need a vacation.

As if reading his brother's mind, Damien watched as he rolled his shoulders and stretched. "Why don't you lay down in the tent and I'll give you a massage?" he asked after finishing his grilled cheese. He grabbed a napkin and wiped his hands so that they were not greasy.

Liam grinned wide and set down his plate, instantly forgetting the sandwich. "That would be wonderful, little bro." He said, and stood, stretching once more before he went to the tent. It was nice and cool inside. He laid down, just in his towel, on his own sleeping bag. It was nice just to lay down... He sighed heavily and put his hands under his head, letting out a happy little murr.

Damien laughed softly as he got up, wearing only his towel as well. He straddled Liam's lower back, sitting on his ass. He admired his brother for a moment before leaning down and started to give him a massage, working on his shoulders since he knew that's where school stress liked to rest. He worked out all of the kinks slowly.

The knotted muscles slowly started to relax, like Liam's whole body was melting. After a minute or so, he let out a low moan. It felt so good! He was glad that he was laying on his stomach, because the thought of his brother touching him was... well... Exciting, to say the least. Liam was ashamed of his lust for his brother, but he couldn't help himself. Another moan escaped him, from low in his throat.

Now Dmaien wished he wasn't sitting on Liam's back now, because his moans were starting to turn him on a little bit. He licked his lips, but didn't move. He continued to massage his back, liking the feeling of his muscles relaxing under his touch. He swallowed before he leaned down and gently kissed his brother's shoulders. He kissed toward his spine and then across to his other shoulder. His face was hot with embarrassment.

Liam's eyes fluttered open when he felt those little kisses. His body suddenly grew very warm, and his erection throbbed beneath him. He couldn't figure out if... if Damien meant one thing or another. He swallowed and relaxed a little, his breath held in his throat.

Damien swallowed. "S-s-sorry...I just...can't help myself..." he whispered into his ear as he moved his kisses up to Liam's neck, his erection free from the towel and pressed against the small of Liam's back. He gently kissed and sucked on his brother's neck, slowly rubbing himself against him. It was as if his body was acting on its own, but Damien didn't mind. "I-I hope you don't mind..." he whispered.

Liam let out a little, pleasure-filled groan as his neck was sucked upon. This was all so very... hot. Like one of his fantasies come true. He swallowed hard and suddenly turned himself over, pinning Damien underneath him. He straddled the boy and pinned his arms over his head, firm but not forceful, leaning down to suck the boy's neck into his mouth, his tongue and teeth expertly teasing the flesh. After a moment he pulled back and whispered to the boy.

"I don't mind at all." He hissed into his ear, and then took the lobe between his lips, tasting the soft skin and flesh eagerly.

Damien yelped out softly when he was suddenly on his back with his arms above his head. He tilted his head up and moaned as he felt his teeth and lips against his mouth. His erection throbbed to full length. He shivered at those whispering words, his cheek heating up in a small blush. He moaned again and arched his back when he felt teeth against his earlobe. "Liam..." he whispered out, opening his eyes to look up at his brother. Oh how he wanted him.

Liam sucked in a little breath when he heard his name. Oh, god, that was so sexy... Coming from Damien, those little noises were what he'd always wanted to hear. He growled softly, almost like a lustful purr, and started trailing kisses down, down, down... His hands followed, touching the younger boy's chest. Liam's lips wrapped around one of the small, pink nipples, and he began to suck on them, his tongue flicking at it a little.

Damien's toes curled lightly in pleasure when Liam started to suck on his small little nipple. It became hard in his mouth and his cock throbbed more in pleasure. He watched Liam the whole time, breathing a bit shallowly even though they had only just started. He bit his lip a little bit, moaning his brother's name again.

A shiver ran through Liam's spine and he released the boy's nipple, instead sliding his tongue around it once, then down the boy's stomach. His brother's cock poked the underside of his chin and Liam grinned, sitting up off the boy, looking down at Damien's member. It was so cute! He smiled and looked up at Damien, his eyes warm and his face soft. Carefully, he leaned down to lick along his brother's shaft, tasting the flesh. He had dreamed of this so long... With a little murr, he leaned up and took the head into his mouth, suckling on it lovingly, one hand on his brother's thigh.

Damien gasped out when he felt his tongue against his cock and moaned loudly when he took his cock into his mouth. He covered his own mouth with his hand, his face heating up in a blush. He never had anyone do anything like this to him. He was very new to it all. But it felt so good. He panted lightly, his toes curling even more. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long since this was his first time receiving a blow job before, but he wanted to last long enough to make Liam happy.

Liam moaned around his brother's cock. It tasted so good. He swallowed the precum which leaked from the tip, and after a few minutes he pulled back, coming back to eye level with Damien. "No, no..." He murmured, his voice soothing and gentle. He moved Damien's hand from his mouth, replacing it over his nipple. "I want to hear every sound you make..." He whispered, and cupped Damien's cheek in his hand, his soft lips pressing gently against his brother's. He closed his eyes, letting the sensation over take him.

Damien nodded at his words and gasped out in surprise when he felt those lips against his own. He relaxed and smiled, kissing his brother back. He wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and tilted his head to the side a little bit. He parted his lips to allow Liam's tongue entrance if he wanted. He swallowed, so extremely happy. He knew this week was going to be even better than before because there were so much stuff that he wanted to try with Liam.

Liam kissed his brother for a long time before he pulled back again. His dreamy eyes were half-lidded, looking lovingly into Damien's. He gave the boy's lips one last gentle kiss before his lips trailed down again, to the other's hot member. He took it into his mouth and suckled hard, rubbing Damien's entrance slowly and lightly with one finger, just stimulating the outside.

Damien moaned his brother's name again when he took him back into his mouth. He moaned more as his finger teased his entrance. He arched his back as he watched his brother suck on his cock. It was so sexy to watch him do that. He played with his nipples lightly as he reached closer and closer to his orgasm. And it wasn't long before he was moaning out loudly and cumming into his brother's mouth, making his blush even more, embarrassed. He should have gave some kind of warning. "S-sorry!" he said quickly. "I-I couldn't hold it in anymore!"

Liam's eyes flickered open. He was surprised, and it showed on his face for a moment. Quickly, he sat up a little, swallowing all of his brother's load. It tasted so good. He grinned and licked a stream of it from the corner of his mouth, then leaned down to clean his brother's cock with his tongue. "Why are you sorry?" He asked, coming back to eye level. "I thought it was delicious. " He whispered, and licked his lips once before leaning in to kiss Damien's soft little lips. So adorable.

"Oh...okay," Damien said and smiled when he kissed him again. He could lightly taste his own cum on his brother's lips. He wrapped his arms around Liam's back as they kissed. Maybe he could return the favor sometime...but right now...he really wanted his brother to fuck him..to make love to him.

Liam smiled and kissed his brother's forehead gently. His member had deflated a little while he took care of Damien, so he stroked it a little as he reached for his bag. There was body lotion in it. It wasn't ideal, but he didn't want to go in with nothing. He leaned down to kiss Damien again, just lightly. "Help me put it on..." He commanded, gently, pressing the bottle into his brother's hands. He wanted so badly to be touched by Damien.

Back
Top Bottom