Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~TheRawrgMonster~ and ~Naochan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Damien was excited about this weekend. He hadn't been able to hang out with his older brother in a long time. He was sitting up in his room now, with a few suitcases packed of clothes and and personal items. He was to be going on a camping trip with his brother for the entire week, just the two of them. Damien was five feet four, a little short for his age. He was actually quiet small, but he did have a nice set of little muscles down his front from wrestling. He ran his hand through his dark hair as he waited for his brother to get here. He was just so excited!

Liam was a strong young man built to do hard labor. Since he was young and his father had died, he had spent long weekends and summers toiling at neighbors' houses, earning his keep. He refused to let his mother pay for college when he went, and got scholarships based on athletic abilities and (some argued) charm and good looks. He was determined in his studies, refusing to quit even at the brink of exhaustion for the constant threat of slacking and laziness. He was stern and often cold. Girls fawned over him until they realized his attentions were near impossible to capture.

His family, however, had always been important to him. He had pushed himself farther than one could think possible to make time for his younger brother. There was a wedge of age between them--nearly seven years--which he refused to let expand. He wanted to grow old knowing that he had helped his kid brother grow up to be a good person. And so, even though he was hard at work in school, he made time every couple of months to steal Damien away with him.

Of course, not all of his incentives were entirely kosher. He couldn't deny the fact that his eyes wandered when they went skinny dipping, or that the warmth of his sibling at night made him stay awake more than it did help him sleep. But he refused to act upon such urges when he could hurt the other boy.

He drove up in his Honda and looked up at his brother's window, giving him a wink. It was almost time to go. First, he stepped inside, hugging his mother tightly. Oh, how he loved his mother. She told him to be careful and make sure Damien was in bed by blah blah blah...

He nodded and pretended to listen, brushing a strand of hair from his eyes as he waited for Damien to tumble down the stairs.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/mochabob/Anime%20Dudes/antagonist.jpg">http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/ ... gonist.jpg</a><!-- m -->

When Damien said his brother's car in the drive way, he almost squealed. He hadn't seen his brother in a few weeks and missed him a lot. He gave him a few moments to say hi to their mother before he all but ran down the stairs. When he spotted his brother, he practically flew toward him and gave him a big hug. Sometimes Damien acted a lot younger than fourteen. "It's about time you got here!" he said, grinning up at him as he stepped back. "I'm all packed and ready to go! My stuff is upstairs in my room. I only brought two bags this time," he said, nodding at him. He went back upstairs to drag his suitcases downstairs.

Liam laughed and hugged the boy tightly to him, spinning a little before he set him back down. "Only two." He repeated sarcastically to their mother, and gave her a kiss good-bye and a look of I'll-keep-him-out-of-trouble-and-away-from-matches. When Damien brought his stuff upstairs, Liam took it from him, lifting it onto his shoulders as he walked out towards the car. "Coming, squirt?" He called, loading everything into the car, then climbing into the driver's seat. The car started and, once they were both in and buckled, he pulled out of the driveway and started towards the highway.

"So. Tell me about school." He began, grinning.

"Yeah," Damien said, watching his brother with awe pick up the two cases with ease. He couldn't help the small smile as he kissed their mother good bye and followed him out to the car. He quickly got in and buckled up. Then glanced over at his brother when he started to speak. He shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "It's alright. Glad that it's summer break though. I passed all my classes with As and Bs," he explained with a grin, wanting to make his brother proud and he knew that doing good in school meant a lot to his older brother.

Liam grinned wide, looking at the road. He reached over and placed his hand on the back of Damien's head, ruffling his hair, then pulled the younger boy against him for a hug. "Good boy." He said, and gave the kid's head a little kiss as he drove, before releasing him. He hoped the other would snuggle up against him instead of going back to his own seat. He was so small and warm and cute. It was a comfortable feeling to have him close.

Damien smiled and stayed in the middle seat, close to his brother. He wrapped one arm around his back and rested his cheek on his chest. He closed his eyes, listening to his heartbeat. Such a pretty sound. "I thought that would make you happy. I want to succeed in school like you do, brother," he said, nodding his head a little bit. He wanted to succeed just like his brother in all that he did.

"Good." Liam said, as he gave the boy's head another kiss. "That will help you succeed like you have no idea." They drove for almost three hours before they got to the campsite. It was in the middle of the woods, surrounded by trees, with a stream very near by. It was their usual campsite. Their fire pit was still there. As soon as they arrived, Liam began to unload the car, letting Damien carry the smaller things. He would carry great mounds of stuff himself. When it was all in a pile, he pulled off his t-shirt, wearing only jeans. "Want to help me set up the tent? You could swim and I'll do it myself, but I'd like the help." He gave Damien's chin a playful little touch.

Damien couldn't help but look at his brother's well sculpted body and then looked up at his face when he asked for him. He grinned and nodded his head at him. "Of course I'll help you," he said, rolling his eyes a little bit as he glanced around for a moment before spotting the nice flat place where they normally set up their tent. "I hoped you last time, didn't I?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Liam laughed heartily. "I believe you spent the hour swatting me with the tent poles and then hid inside it when I retaliated." He lifted the bundle which was their army-grade tent, made of thick green canvas. With strong arms, he carried it to the correct spot, then dropped it and started to untie the bundle. It was a perfect day, with light streaming down through the trees, and his muscled form was glittering with sweat.

Damien stayed where he was while Liam started to unpack the tent. He licked his lips a little bit then moved toward to help him. Ah, it was so dirty of him to be thinking of his brother in that kind of manner, but Damien could not help it. He couldn't help but think that his brother was hot...sexy even. "Yeah well, I was younger then. I am older and smarter now."

Liam worked with his little brother for about a half hour setting up the tent, and then marveled at how big it was. He had almost forgotten. "Alright then," He said, excitedly. "I think we should have a swim before dinner. Don't you?" He grinned and, without waiting for an answer, hoisted his little brother over his shoulder and carried him to the river. Without so much as a second thought, he tossed the boy into the river, knowing he was strong enough to fight the gentle current. He proceeded to kick off his shoes and unbutton his pants, stripping to swim.

Damien couldn't help the small squeal when his brother picked him up and he tried to fight to get away. If Liam had been wearing a shirt, they both would have gone into the water because Damien wouldn't have let go. He came up gasping and glared playfully at his brother. "You could have at least taken off my shoes!" he complained, moving to sit on a rock next to the shoreline. He pulled off his shoes and peeked at his brother through the corner of his eye. He stripped out of his heavy wet clothes.

Liam grinned and stretched. "It's not like you need them this afternoon, squirt." He teased, and brushed his hand over the back of his brother's head as he moved towards the water, giving Damien a lovely view of his lovely ass. He walked towards a high rock and climbed onto it, stretching before he dove into the deepest part of the stream. When he surfaced, he shook the water out of his hair, grinning like a goof. He loved the water. Especially if Damien wanted piggy back rides...

And he took full advantage of watching his brother. He laughed when he came up, looking so relaxed. He was glad that his workaholic brother was able to relax and have a good time. He swam over to his brother and dunked him under the water with a laugh. Then he crawled onto his brother's back, just so that he could feel him against him. He rested his head on Liam's head, liking the way he felt. Good thing the water was too cold for him to get an erection! That would have been so embarrassing.

Liam grinned and lifted his brother with ease, wading through the cool water. It felt so good on his strained muscles. He would dip under the surface every so often, and after a little while, he grabbed Damien and brought him into his arms bridal-style. "Hmmm.." He grinned devilishly. It was obvious he was contemplating doing something horrid. With just a moment's hesitation, he suddenly tossed his younger brother into the air and away, sending the poor boy splashing into the stream again.

Damien squealed when his brother suddenly through him. He came up sputtering a little bit. "That was not funny," he complained, sticking his tongue out at his older brother and shook the hair out of his eyes. He licked his lips, glad that the water was cold enough so that he couldn't really get a good or noticable erection,

Liam laughed and leaned back, just enjoying the water for now. It was cool, and he had missed the cool, clear lake. The sky was clear, and the sun was bright. He closed his eyes and thought about that night, and snuggling with his brother. A shot of warmth ran through his member and it shivered, but soon went flaccid again. He swallowed hard and sunk under the water a moment before laying back again, floating along the surface, the lazy current not enough to move him along.

Damien tilted his head to the side a little bit as he watched his brother carefully, smiling at how peaceful he looked floating along the water. He swam over to him quietly before dunking him into the water with a giggle, laying himself on him as they went under the water. He giggled, surfacing and moved to swim away.

Liam coughed, surprised at first, but laughed as he surfaced. "Little squirt!" He yelled, and suddenly grabbed the younger boy's ankle, pulling him back into his arms. "Cheeky little monkey." He grinned, hugging the boy tightly against him. Warm... his member twitched and, embarrassed, he released the boy, stepping back a little. Did want to get too warm, no sir.

Damien licked his lips a little bit as he moved away. He wasn't sure if it was his own cock that had twitched or if it was his brothers. He dove into the water and swam around to cool down some. Oh...oh maybe this wasn't going to be such a good idea...but...he had really missed his brother and wanted to keep close to him...but this was going to turn awkward.

Liam smiled as he swam towards the water's edge again. Time to get out... maybe make something to eat. He hadn't eaten since breakfast. "Little bro! What d'you want to eat?" He called over his shoulder, gathering his clothes and heading for the camp site. They had all kinds of stuff in the cooler to be cooked, plus beans and corn and other canned goods. He even had some bread... maybe he would make grilled cheese. He didn't bother getting dressed at first, just tossed his stuff into the tent and set about figuring out the menu.

"I don't mind! Whatever you want to make!" Damien called back and shook his head at himself. He didn't stop staring at his brother until he disappeared inside of the tent. He got out of the water and dried himself off with his own towel. He wrapped it around his waist and sat down on a log near where their fire would be.

Liam appeared from behind the tent with a pile of logs in his arms, naked. He shook his wet hair and dropped them into the pit, squating to start the kindling. He had matches nearby, and newspaper, and soon enough he had a fire lit. He brushed some sweat from his brow and got out the skillet, making something simple for lunch--grilled cheese. "Mm... I've missed it here." He murmured, staring into the fire. It was so nice to be here.

Damien nodded his head as he watched Liam start up the fire, licking his lips a little bit. "Yeah, me too," he said, giving his brother a small smile. Then he shook his head. "Why don't you go get some shorts on or something. I will laugh hard if something hot lands on something sensitive," he said, raising his eyebrows a bit.

Back
Top Bottom