Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sandwich Cravings c: *New craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandwich

Moon
Hello there, I'm sandwich c:
You can just call me sandy if you'd like. I made this thread to post any cravings I may have.
I'm pretty new to this site and new to rated R/X roleplay in general. I have RPd before but it was always on PG-13 sites, so nothing ever got that far, but I'd like it to. c: So all I ask is that you maybe be a little patient with me while I dip my toes into this new world of roleplay~
Okay, first let’s do the likes and dislikes thing

I really like-

I like dominate men.
Submissive Woman
I like humans, anthros, monsters, demons. I’m pretty open so just ask.
F x M pairings
High Fantasy
Non-Con is fun. I can play with Con, or pseudo-rape also, but it should be a bit on the rougher side.
Hair pulling/Biting/Scratching/Ear nibbles/etc..
We can get right into it right away, however, I do enjoy a deeper story and character building/growing.
Sexual RP and non-sexual RP, I like em both~
I don't mind playing Man for your Woman. It's fun to do gender reversal occasionally. But I wont play Man for your Man, sorry.

Open to try-

Some incest. But this is iffy. I may try it out. No Mother x Son pairings though please..
F x F pairings. Iffy, but if you have a good premise.
Maybe some Fandoms , but meh.. Unless there's a specific Fandom I'm craving it might be hard to convince me to do one.

I don’t like-

A little bit of torture and pain is okay, but if it gets to dark I won’t go there.
Bestiality. I like beasts and such, but I don’t want to do it with a dog.
Feminine Males
M x M
Slice of life… Let’s keep this in the realm of fantasy if we can please~

These will probably change or be updated in the future. And like I mentioned before, I am pretty open so PM me your quirks. Maybe I'll be into it.

Specific Cravings/Scenarios

Disgaea***** Seriously wanting this.
I have a Disgaea-esque roleplay I've been wanting to do for so long. It wouldn't focus heavily on any characters from the actual games, just taking place in that universe. Of course, a cameo or two would be fun! Etna and Laharl might show up, who knows~

I had planned it out with someone else, but it never came to fruition. If you know about the Disgaea games and you're interested in playing with me, send me a PM! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GUY! If you're a lady and you want to play with me, I have no problem playing the male character! I really want to do this one!

More to be added soon.
PM me with your ideas too, I'd like to see them c:

I would prefer PMs, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom