Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonset

Moon
I have been drawn once more back to BlueMoon! I'm looking for fairly story-driven RP, hopefully with a good bit of romance and fun. That's not to say I'm against smut, I just want it to make sense in terms of the narrative.

At the moment I have a few ideas, all of which are fantastic in some fashion. I'm not into the mundane. That is to say: I have no interest in playing normal humans in the real world. We don't have to depart too far, but something has to make it different to capture my interest.

Plot ideas! These are just ideas, and I'm more than happy to listen to any other ideas you may have. The number of os indicated my desire for the setting.

O-Parts Hunters! o o o o
In the world of the manga Satan 666 mysterious devices known as O-Parts are used by O-Part Tacticians to seek power, glory, and secrets. O-Parts can have almost any power, and are fueled by the OPTs life force. I would want to play a female character similar to a combination of Ruby and Anna, possibly in a situation similar to the Rock Bird Olympia.

Supers! o o
I have some ideas for female super-heroes and villains, all of which I'm very keen to play. It'd be great to have someone else play a nemesis or ally with which a bond can me formed.

Sky Pirates! o
I'm a big fan of the Steampunk aesthetic, and playing crewmembers on a piratic skyship is something I'm really interested in. I don't mind if I'm the captain or the cabin girl.

Godlings! o o o
The children of the Gods have a lot of their own problems, battling mythic beings and hunting for ancient artifacts. It should come as no surprise then that they often come together to form close friendships, or even more...

Jump punks! o o
In the near future the JumpPack is invented, allowing instantaneous transportation over billions of miles. Mankind undergoes a tremendous diaspora, colonising thousands of planets across the universe. It is these events that lead to the era of the Jump punk, young adults backpacking across the stars. They often form brief coalitions, travelling together for a few weeks between the myriad planets that now house humanity. In these groups romance invariably rears its head.

Urban Fantasy! o o o
In a big city a lot of things can be hidden, and often are. From vampires to werewolves, sirens to sorcerers, the city's secret denizens keep their own company, and handle their own problems.

Magic Schoolgirls! o o o
Some of the girls at the local highschool have discovered an artifact of great arcane power. This is sure to garner some attention from the larger magical players in the area, as well as colouring their interactions with their peers at school

Girl Power! o
Someone has to defend the town from the minions of hell that occasionally burst through the veil to terrorise it's citizens. Fortunately, the Archangel Michael himself can down to provide his power to Earth's defenders. Unfortunately, the fated defenders are still in highschool, and often see fashion as more important than fighting.

Rogue Trader o o o
Being the heir to a Rogue Trader dynasty and the Writ of Free Trade that comes with it will ensure a huge variety of suitors from every world in the Emperor's dominion. All sorts of men, from noble aristocrats to the worst hive scum will attempt to woo a young girl who has just come of age. Will they succeed and earn her hand, or will they simply steal her away in an effort to force a proposal?

Other things!
This is just a quick list of what springs to mind. I'm into loads of different genres , so feel free to propose your ideas for settings and characters! Make it action-driven and fun!

KINKS
I'm happily bisexual, and keen to play with both male and female partners. Conversely, I'm highly submissive, and have no interest in playing a dominant character.
That said...
  • Age gaps. I like to play a younger girl with an older partner, be they male or female.
  • Innocence and naivete. My characters will often not fully understand situations and may need guidance and explanation. It can also leave them open to exploitation.
  • Anal, especially first time anal play.
  • Lingerie. I love nice underwear on any and all females.
  • Taboo or forbidden relationships. I love getting into situations that society would look down on.

That said, I'm more than happy to hear what you're into. I'm very flexible and am more than happy to include whatever weird perversions you're into.

My Characters
I love playing girls with a strong alternative style, usually some variation on a punk or goth aesthetic. I love a corset and some torn fishnets.
My characters often seem tough, but have a hidden naivete that can be exposed.
I also like to play younger (but not too young) characters. 16-20 is my favourite age-range. Despite this, I quite like playing characters that are unusually busty for their age, ranging from reasonable to incredible. Recently I've found I'm also tempted to play some very thin, flat chested girls, so if you're into that, I can be to.

If any of this interests you, please drop me a PM with your ideas, and we can hash out a more specific setting and characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom