Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Richest when Happy (for boxersforever)

VincentSenri

Planetoid
Brown+hair+anime+guy+pics+_2_.jpg

"I've had it! You have until I get back to pack and get out."

I flinched when the door slammed. Looking around, I sighed. I had no idea why my sister would kick me out. Where was she going to come up with the money to pay the rent? The utility's? The food? I paid for it all.

Shrugging, I went to my room and packed up what little I had. I wasn't one for material things. It only took two small suit cases and a backpack. Clothes, books, a few CD's, my laptop and shower stuff. And one picture of my Mom and Dad. It was the only that survived the fire that took their lives.

"Guess big sis doesn't want me around any more. I'm so sorry Mamma. I tried."

I kissed the picture and put it in the bottom of my backpack under my towel. It was blue with a kitten on it. My sister always made fun of me for it, but I didn't care. I liked kittens. Animals in general.

Looking around, I made sure I had everything. Then I locked the door and put the key under the door. I wouldn't be needing it any more. I walked down the street and hoped I could get a hotel room at this late hour. Looking at my watch, I sighed. It was 11:30pm. Probably not. How frustrating.

6120534-large by boxersforever101, on Flickr

I'd just finished swim and gym practise. Making my way back home from another long day of swim sessions and College (ie last two years of high school in america).

Luckily my parents had given me a car as a present for passing my test. I loved it but it did mean having to concentrate for that little bit longer unlike when Mum or Dad would drive me home and I could just unwind or even fall asleep.

At some traffic lights I took a look around, my eyes scanning the pavements. I saw a guy, I didn't know his name but something told me he was in trouble. And, despite what your always told about not talking to strangers, I opened the window to my car "Yo, you need a lift somewhere mate?"

I stopped as someone flagged me down. His accent was interesting. I shrugged and gave a half smile.

"Not unless you know of a hotel I could stay in. I just got kicked out. And it looks like it's going to..."

I never got to finish my sentence. The rain had started. Great. That's all I needed. At least all my things were in water proof cases and my backpack was pretty water tight.

"Grr. Wonderful. Could this day get any worse?"

I gave the guy a pathetic smile and chuckled. I knew I should be more cautious, but it was raining and I had nowhere to go.

"My name is Julian. I like your accent. Where you from?"

"Serious? Er, I'm from the UK so" I shrugged, laughing nervously "Guess that's where I got it from.......oh and I'm Adam" The rain was getting heavier, the traffic lights still red but I knew they wouldn't last much longer.

"If you want I'm sure we can find a bed for you to stay? Got enough bedrooms" I raised my voice, the rain bouncing of the roof of my car. I could see he was getting more and more soaked, in my head I was urging him to get in.

((I'm sooo sorry for not answering. My net went out last night.))

I looked at his car and thought on what he said. Enough bedrooms? Must be from the high end of the city. That made me take pause. I looked up and sighed. I wasn't sure if I would fit in in his world, but I wasn't to say to dry bed.

"I'm sorry bout this. Your car is going to get soa....."
CRASH!

I practically tossed my bags in the back seat and dove into the front seat. I breathed in deeply and then out to slow my heart beat. I looked at Adam and gave him a sheepish smile.

"I don't do well in storms. Sorry."

((Don't worry about it!))

Was this guy for real?! Why was he acting so...............weird? "Don't worry about it man" And we set off back to my house

We were soon there, a big mansion on the high end of town, down a gravel driveway "So erm, yeah, see what I mean about the rooms?" I smiled sheepishly at you. I went into one of the garages and parked up "So yeah, follow me."

We went upstairs into the living room "Hey dad, this is erm.........sorry I've forgotten your name....."

I tried not to stare open mouthed at the building. Oh my. I swallowed and fallowed him. My two bags and backpack were left at the door. I didn't want them to pool water all over the floor. I tilted my head to the man Adam called dad.

"I'm Julian. Nice to meet you."

I felt really out of place. And I looked like a drowned rat.

"Oh yeah, that was it. So erm, could Julian stay in my wing?"

"Course he can, Adam. You know he can" Dad looked confused like it was just a silly question. I looked over at what I supposed was my new mate "I'll get your stuff and take them to your room then, follow us" I rushed out, in my socks I managed to slide across the length of the marble hallway, all 10 meters of it before stopping by his bags, picking them up and running upstairs

((Enjoying it so far?))

((Yep. I like details. SO your doing good with describing the room.))

I couldn't help but stare open mouthed now. This high class young man was acting like he was raised in...well, a barn. This intrigued me. I smiled and fallowed him upstairs.

"I'm sorry if I'm acting strange. I'm not use to all this..."

I looked around and sighed. Everything looked so clean and nice.

"...well, this. I was raised in the poor-middle class part of town. My whole house could fit in your entryway."

I grinned "Yeah it's pretty nice here" I look around one of the many "smaller" rooms. When we first moved into here it used to phase me and scare me. Now it didn't bother me in the slightest.

The whole of this wing was my 16th birthday present and regularly I'd have friends over. However I quickly had to choose between the swimming or just being a normal teenager. I chose the swimming and I only ever really saw friends at college (last 2 years of high school for you). Waking up at 4am and going to bed around 9 aren't very sociable hours for teenagers.

"Want help unpacking or anything?" I set the two suitcases on the king sized bed. Pristine covers having been put on just a few days before, ready for any visitors I would have. The soft white carpet going between my toes always felt good. Luckily it ran all the way through this part of the house.

I bit the inside of my lip when I entered the room. I would be staying here? This room is HUGE! I've seen smaller stores. I shook my head to clear it when he asked if he could help me unpack.

"Umm. If you want. That one is my clothes and that one is my books. I'll get my backpack."

I left him to choose which he wanted to unpack. All of my clothes are simple. Three pair of jeans(one black two blue), two long sleeve shirts, two short sleeve shirts, three tank tops, socks and spandex shorts(not boxers or briefs). The other hard case had my books and cd's. I opened my backpack and took out shower stuff, laptop, cords and my picture of my parents. They were smiling and giving me the thumbs up. Mom was in a simple sun dress with flowers on it and Dad had his cowboy hat, the shirt Mom made him and his favorite pair of jeans on. The background was the park they always took me to. I had taken the picture with Mom's camera.

I touched the picture before putting on the nightstand next to the bed. I looked up and froze. I had forgot where I was. Oh crap. What if he makes fun of me for being sentimental?

I directed him to his ensuite. Everything was white marble. Not a single spot of dirt was on there, any that were created would've shown up.

I saw him looking and touching the picture. I hoped he wouldn't have seen me watch him but he did. "They kicked you out or something?" I asked whilst unpacking his clothes. There really wasn't that many clothes, maybe I could take him out on a little shopping trip to beef it up. All depends on how he is over the next few days I guessed.

I shook my head and started pulling books out of their case.

"No. A fire took their lives. It was my sister that kicked me out. She got sick of her boyfriends being attracted to me the moment she brought them home."

I shrugged and placed Night Pleasures(by Sherrilyn Kenyon) on the night stand next to the picture. I was still reading it.

"It didn't bother me so much. But when I was the only reason they would go out with her, she lost it and kicked me out. Now she has to find someone else to pay the rent and stuff. She doesn't work. Guess she'll learn now."

"Really....Shit" I stared over at him to see if he was joking or anything, he had a totally serious face. I had so many questions to ask but knew now wasn't the time, instead I just carried on emptying his bags.

I put all the books on the bookcase. I had a lot but not nearly enough to fill the shelves. I didn't have much money to buy much do to rent and bills. But I would love to finish my series. That reminded me...

"How much would like me to pay in rent? I only get $550 a month though."

Gah! I sounded so stupid. Most people get more then that in one paycheck. I'm pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom