Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire for Debauchery (F4MorF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaynaLass

Dust
Hi there, I’m new to these forums, but not new to RPing. I consider myself to be relatively experienced, and like to also think I make a good and attentive RP partner. Anyway, I see that people have been posting their RP desires for others to find, so I’ll follow suit. Below, you’ll see some of my RP ideas, and what they entail. If you have any questions, or comments, please PM me, and we can discuss them.

Thanks!

- - -

The Babysitter Diaries
All of Jordan’s life she wanted to be a teacher. Now a freshman in College, she’s making that dream come true; but she can’t deny being a little underwhelmed by her studies. The passion she once had for teaching children, has faded, and now she’s wondering if she should change her major. To earn a couple of extra bucks, she’s taken up babysitting for some of her College Professors, and that’s when her passion for teaching reignites. Though, the curriculum is anything but ordinary. She’s become obessed with taking young boys’ virginity, and teaching them about the finer points of sex.
-
So, this is an RP I’ve wanted to do for a while. I’d be RPing as Jordan, and you as the boys she winds up babysitting. This could be a long term RP, or it could be a one off. It depends on your preference.
-
How I imagine the babysitter -> Jordan
-
As far as kinks I’d like to see in this, chief among them is ageplay, as well as voyeurism/exhibitionism.

- - -

So that’s what I’ve been desiring for a while. I would like to RP either via PM, E-Mail, or YIM. Please PM me if your interested, and we can discuss things further.

Oh, real quick; I also prefer to RP in third person, and as far as limits go, I really don’t have any, so anything is game!

Thanks!

Hope to hear from ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom