Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving doing this! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

Supernova
Hey people of the bluemoon internet! I've got a more 'personal' craving right now...

I'm only looking for woman, though I doubt I'll get any takers for this. :/

I've been really wanting some pseudo cyber stuff, and I don't know why. I usually hate normal, modern plots, but I'm craving this like crazy. I want an rp between me in my partner, both of us playing ourselves. Pics are optional so don't worry about it. Though I would prefer getting a picture of you, and am willing to send one myself, it in no way needs to be a nude or anything that would make you uncomfortable. And if you think yourself too unattractive, don't be so harsh on yourself. Let me decide for myself, I bet I'd like you more than you'd think. ;)

I don't really have an age preference as I'm fine with age gaps for this, though I might stop it at 40-45. I am 21 myself and not too bad looking, I do work out regularly. I usually have some more distinctive dislikes, but I'm feeling more open-ended for this rp. The only thing I'm saying no to is vore, scat, etc.

So if I'm lucky enough to get someone to rp this with me, go ahead and come in with a link you want to put on me. See how far I'll go for your entertainment, or have me dominate, or be equals in bed.

Anyways, just send a pm and let's hopefully have some fun! :)

Me, if you want to see:
http://www.4gp.tw/b037/1406824436155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom